RECALL (Completed)

By anxi_eaty

#4 in horror (28.11.16) (COMPLETED) (Earlier known as LEFT BEHIND) "She's, she's in my room" I said gripping... More

Introduction
Past
Leshia's Crush
The locket
My new bodyguard??
Is he immortal??
I guess I'm in love with her!!
unexpected guest!!
Come to me!!
I want you to die!!
She wanted to marry me?
oh Maureen!!!
you tried to commit suicide!!!
Ethan?
She killed you?
Noooo!!!
who is LESHIA?
secrets!!!
what?
You did this Ethan?
YOU???
One Way....
blood's knife?
blacking out!!!
Don't go kate!!!
I needed you
your time is near
A little sunshine
the final step
And I'm dying....
His happy ending...
After a leap
I love him
when she returns...
Is it just my imagination?
I wish that it was a dream
Leave him, take me
Protecting him
Last day
Title change
A/N (important)
Epilogue
SPECIAL CHAPTER
THE DEVIL IN THE BASEMENT

Broken locket

842 80 15
By anxi_eaty

Oh no!!
Who the hell is that?
My eyes were focusing on that person who was with Christoph.

Damn it!! It was none other than Clyde.
Why the hell is he coming here?

"Hi" Clyde was now standing right in front of me.

I was quiet.

"Hi Maureen" he said, he figured out my name?

"How did you know my name?"

"A little birdy came and told me"

"Hahaha very funny" note the sarcasm.

"Yeah!! But you don't seem to laugh like it's very funny" he said with a smirk.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I came here to thank you"

"Thank me? For what?"

"For snatching my phone from my hand yesterday" sarcasm is dripping from his words.

"I'm sorry" I apologized.

"It's not okay"
What the heck is this guy up to?

"I apologized and that's all I can do"

"You should've came to me to return my phone instead of sending this big guy"

"Excuse me, talk with respect. He's older than us"

"Oh oh, I'm sorry. I mean to say that instead of sending Christoph"
Wow, so they both know their name too. Cool.

"Why?"

"It would've been more polite"

"Sorry, but I can't be polite. Now get the hell out of here"

"Woah!! Calm down captain" he continued "Christoph you gotta handle a really stubborn girl"

"You don't know me okay, so stop Calling me stubborn"

"I know you, you are Maureen Abel"

"Christoph did you told him my name?"

"No Maureen" Christoph spoke.

"Hmmm, let's go now. This brat is messing with my head" I said looking towards Clyde.

"By the way my name is Clyde Roseboro" he put out his hand for a handshake.

"Like I care" I snapped his hand away and walked towards my next class.

"Nice meeting you Maureen" I could hear Clyde shouting.

I made a weird expression and left.
The whole day was spent like this. After school hours me and Christoph went inside the care and drove off.

I wrapped and unwrapped my finger with my locket's chain. Suddenly my eyes stopped at a corner. I saw a girl sitting in a royal red dress. That dress was nice but that girl was not looking good. She was having her hairs all over her face.

Within a second her eyes met mine. I don't know why but I was quiet horrified. I tried to smile but I couldn't.
My locket started glowing and just when it glowed that girl disappeared.
My eyes widened, it was like she vanished in air.

"C- Christoph, d-did you see that girl?"

"Which girl?"

"She was sitting there" I pointed my index finger in the direction where she was sitting seconds ago.

"Sorry,I didn't notice. But why are you asking whether I saw that girl or not?"

"No, nothing. I liked her hairs" I lied.

After a 20 minute drive we reached home.
I stepped out of the car and walked towards the main door of my house.

I rang the door bell and this time Mrs.Sheldon opened the door.
She was one of our maids. She was so sweet that I can't help but smile when I look at her.

"Hey sweety" she greeted me.

"Hiii Shel"

"How was the day?"

"It was boring, I met a monkey today"
Yes, I'm talking about Clyde. Obviously!!

"Woah! Name?"

"Clyde Roseboro"

"I've heard about him somewhere"

"Yes, he was Leshia's crush"

"I'm- I'm so....sorry"

"No it's okay, now I should get used to it. I need to get over her"

"Yes" she smiled and went into the kitchen for bringing some snacks for me.

She knows all my secrets. She's so friendly, she knows that whenever I'm in a bad mood only one thing can lift me up, food.

I collapsed on the sofa and let my eyes rest.

"Hey, Maureen. Your dad said that we'll head to the church today" shel said.

"Oh!! That's good. It's been a long time since we've been to the church"

"So get ready by 6"

"Okay"

I freshened up and ate my snacks.
It was 4pm so I still had time so I took a nap.

"Maureen, Maureen wake up" I heard someone calling.

"Mmmhhhmmmm.....what's the time shel?"

"It's 5pm. Wake up"

"Yeah"

I went in my room and got ready.

After sometime I stepped out of my room and went downstairs.

"Someone is looking beautiful" Shel said.

"Thanks Shel. Where's Christoph?"

"He's waiting outside. Your parents will come after half an hour, you should leave"

"Aren't you coming?"

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"Yes, off course"

I went outside and seated in the car with Christoph and Shel.

---------------

"Christoph aren't you coming with us?" I asked Christoph after reaching the church. He was not willing to come inside with us.

"No, I'll stand here"

"Okay, as you wish"
"Let's get inside Shel" I said and Shel and I walked into the church.
It was very relaxing. Whenever I came to church I felt so relaxed. I have blind faith in god, but not extremely blind.

"Maureen" I heard someone call my name. It was dad, so he came here.

He was gesturing me to sit on a seat. I seated myself comfortably with Shel by my side.

Soon the prayer started and I intertwined my hands. I closed my eyes and let the prayer sooth me.

It's been an hour since I came here and I haven't noticed Christoph coming inside.

Is something wrong with him? Why isn't he coming inside the church?

"Hey, do you see that? Isn't it beautiful?" I was interrupted by Shel's words. I looked in the direction where she was looking and when I saw that what was it? I was shocked.

A man was carrying a small statue of Jesus, and it was so damn beautiful. Everyone was eyeing it.
That man put that small statue in front of Jesu's big one which was carved on the walls of the church.

Everyone stood one by one and went to praise that little statue. Soon everybody started leaving. I waited for everyone to leave, so that I can have a small chat with Jesus😝

After sometime I was almost alone in the Church, 'almost'. I went to praise the little statue. 
"Hi Jesus. How are you? I hope you are fine but..... But I'm not fine. I don't know what's happening around me. Leshia is again occupying my thoughts. It feels like she's near me. Evertime I'm alone I don't feel like I'm alone. Some unknown energy envelops me. Please Jesus help me"

I stood there for sometime and I was about to turn but suddenly I felt like my neck is chocking. My....my locket was stuck in Jesus' small statue and because of my sudden turning action my locket broke.

"Oh no" I yelled as I saw my locket scattered on the ground.

"What happened Maureen" dad asked.

"Dad my locket broke"

"Don't worry we'll get it fixed"

"Thanks dad"

My dad took my locket and we both walked out of the church.

"Princess, I have some work to do. I'll drop your locket at the jewel repairing store" dad said as he drove off from the church.

I walked towards my car and searched for Christoph but he was nowhere to be found.

"Hey Shel where's Christoph?"

"I don't know. I even asked your mom but she also told that she didn't saw him"

"Where is he?" I mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.8K 51
Cecilia was never meant to be...but she came. Her parents can't stand her; mentally and physically abusing her. Her father a drunk, can't ever hold a...
1.8K 330 23
A Ouija board. A single mistake. Now, Kaya isn't just a Normie. With her newfound psychic abilities, Kaya is forced to join a secret organization cal...
2.7K 69 17
Danny wasn't always a Fenton, he knew something strange was going on when he began to remember things that he never knew before. When his ghost form...
35.9K 1.3K 47
~"You don't- you don't need me." I stared in shock. This was the first shred of emotion he'd shown since he started avoiding me, and I had no idea ho...