My Arranged Marriage. (romant...

By lovesickjuliette

Arabella, daughter of the wealthy and successful Michael Donovan is arranged to marry the Andrew Aidan Gray... More

My Arranged Marriage. - Bad Feeling = Bad News (Pic of Ara)
My Arranged Marriage. - New House (Pic of Aidan)
My Arranged Marriage. - First Day Of School (Pic of Darren)
My Arranged Marriage. - Reality Is Complicated (Pic of Ashley)
My Arranged Marriage. - Argument (Pic of Nathan)
My Arranged Marriage. - Gym Class Saviors (Pic of Genevieve)
My Arranged Marriage. - It's Friday (Pic of Will)
My Arranged Marriage. - Hey, you're Will
My Arranged Marriage. - The Race
My Arranged Marriage. - Evil Plans
My Arranged Marriage. - Pool
My Arranged Marriage. - I Need You To Know
My Arranged Marriage. - Sighs
My Arranged Marriage. - Morning After
My Arranged Marriage. - What This Is
My Arranged Marriage. - Oh, Nate

My Arranged Marriage. - Peck

8.1K 233 175
By lovesickjuliette

"Nate, look."

Darren elbowed Nate's side, his chin jutting out pointing to a girl in a blue bikini. "Brunette, five o'clock"

The guys were standing together surveying the beach, as if they are in a savannah hunting for preys. Will and Aidan scanned the girl head to toe while Nate nodded. 

"Hm. Could be better" He sniffed and turned his head to the side. Aidan snickered but kept his mouth shut, knowing perfectly well why his friend hadn't shown interest in any of the girls they spotted.

"Nate, mate. Just pick a girl! We don't have all bloody day" Will sighed. 

"Dude, if she's not good enough than it's not worth to unleash all this blue sexiness on her" Nate replied as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Blonde by the bar?" Darren tried again

"Naah I-"

"Shut up" Aidan huffed and stride across the sand and over to the wooden tiki themed bar.

"Hey!" Nate yelled but followed him nonetheless. 

Aidan slipped on his best charming smile and zeroed in his dazzling green eyes to the unsuspecting blonde who stared at him like a deer caught in headlights along with her friends.

I rolled my eyes from where I sat with the rest of the girls, each on top of a towel on the sand while propping up ourselves to watch the spectacle thats about to unfold.

Arrogant wanker I thought bitterly even though theres a bit of tug in my chest.

"Whoo.. Look who's goin in for the kill" Gen said with an exaggerated sigh while fanning herself

"Hi" Aidan drawled.. "Aidan Gray" He grinned and leaned agaisnt the bar

"Uh.." The blonde gaped

"So I have a problem" he began, while hooking his aviators that he held in his hand to his shirt to pull the material down to further expose his chest. Her eyes flickered towards the sight for a moment and snapped back into his gaze.

"My friend here has been watching you and he just can't stop looking" He said and the girl snapped out of it 

"Huh?.. What?" She mumbled confusedly and Aidan took the opportunity to yank on Nate's arm and put him in the blonde's line of sight.

Nate who had been watching knew exactly what Aid was doing; this was wingman 101. 

"Hi beautiful" He grinned, showing his incredible dimples...   even under all the ghastly blue.

"Hi.." She stared at him and her eyes was still in trance

"Nathaniel Samuels" He offered his hand which she shook slowly "Im sorry for the rude interruption. But as you can see my friend here is having too much fun with the dare he graced upon me" He smiled, gesturing to his blue self and gearing up his charms to the max.

Even through her confusion and shock, the blonde started to come back to her senses and shook her head a little before flashing back a grin "Rebecca Brooks, nice to meet you" 

While the conversation starts kicking off, Aidan slipped away and walked back to his friends. Over to the girls, Gen was staring gobsmacked at the scene.

"Holy hell, what do you know.." she started.

"I know" I relpied "That boy has game" I mused while chewing the strawberries we had brought distractedly. 

"I for one can't believe this! He's freaking blue! How can he still chat up that girl?!" Ashley shrieked and threw her hands up, her red hair flying in the air creating a mane around her face before she flopped on her back on the sand.

"He must've--" Gen continued but was cut off by the sound of Rebecca giggling like a school girl all the way from the bar.

"Well" Will popped out behind Gen and lowered himself to the ground. Fitting himself around her as he pulled her against his chest. "Looks like we lost, girls. Didn't expect for the little boy to score so fast after he practically rejected everyone"

Darren had strolled over to them too. He seated himself next to me and and I stiffened.

"At least he finally finished the dare" He said to everyone but I can feel his syes glued to my face.

"All thanks to me" A smirking Aidan replied. His eyes narrowed at the close proximity between us as a small frown started to form. He walked around behind the group and seated himself behind me. I was about to let out a sigh of relief when I felt two strong arms wrapped around my middle and pulling me backwards, crashing me agaisnt his chest. The breath I was about to let out turned into a gasp but Aidan ignored it and placed his chin on my shoulders as he buried his face in my hair.

"Liked my performance, darling?" he drawled and I can feel his hot breath and nose trailing agaisnt the side of my face. I can't help but stiffened for a bit before I shook myself out of it and jolted myself up to stand, but my attempt must be pathetic because I was back on my butt not half a second later.

I tried to gather the remains of my dignity as I twisted my head to the side to get away from his violating face. Sexy violating face.

Damn it, Ara!

"As if." I grumbled to him and a blink later my eyes landed on Darren. His jaw was clenched tightly as his eyes seemed to be glaring at the ocean. Blue on blue.. I mused.

"You're looking the wrong way, babe" Aidan whispered quietly but I can feel the growl in his voice

"Im looking at Nate" I replied and he snorted

"Sure. Watch the Nate thats blue and not the one with blue eyes" He said as his hold tightened for a bit before he lifted his hand and gently moved my chin to the direction of the stupid smurf still flirting remarkably.

"I don't intend to lose whats mine remember?" he whispered again

"I'm not yours" I sniffed

"But you are.." he sighed and I can feel a smile forming on his face

For a random onlooker we looked like any other couple who's showing a bit of PDA but really, it's a battle of will.

"I'm not an object, Gray" I snapped

"No, but you are mine.....Gray.." he replied and I can practically see his stupid God damn smirk yet again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pass me that mascara" I say pointing to the black tube on the far side of the vainity table. 

The three of us are surrounding the mirrorr getting ready for a party. Honestly, I don't feel like going crazy tonight, the only good thing about this is that it's a formal party invited by the hotshots of the Hamptons so it will not be an exhausting jumping around kind of party, and yours truly is invited thanks to my father. And Aidan. And everyone else here really.

The thing is, I am beginning to think that I have a terrible mental problem and I hope this mind numbing party will also numb away the internal war I have going on. How in the bloody hell can I be admiring Aid's stupid chiseled face and Darren's blue eyes in the same minute? Am I that kind of girl now? God, so pathetic..  I groaned.

"Jeez chill, Ara" Gen giggled her tinkling laugh "Here" she tossed me the mascara

I caught it in front of my face awkwardly and grimaced with embarassment. 

"No no. I didn't mean like that. Didn't even realise I did it out loud.." I laughed nervously

"I know. You've been staring off into space all afternoon" Gen smiled while clipping her golden hair up to the side.

"Sorry.." I mumbled

"Here" She said walking over to me and ran her fingers through my chesnut locks "I'll do your hair. Finish your make up" She nudged and leaned over to grab a hair brush. I nodded obidiently, turning my mind off to shut up the voices annoying me and paint my lips instead.

I looked over to Ashley next to me as she tried to wrestle open a tube of lipgloss, her manicured eyebrows furrowing in concentration and red hair falling on both sides of her face like a curtain of red. 

"Need help, Ash?" I offered. I may not be a hundred percent present all afternoon but I still noticed Ashley had been a bit frustrated.

"Yes please" she pouts and handing me the tube. 

"Let your hair be just like that. It's perfect" I said and twist open the gloss and hand it over to her. 

"Alright, thanks" she started to smile and I felt a tap on my shoulder

"What do you think?" Gen said while proudly staring at her handiwork on my head.

Two strands on each side of my head was pinned up by a fancy pearl comb and another small section strand of my hair on the side was braided down.

I grinned brightly "It's so cute!"

"I know!" she replied giggling "Slip on your dresses girls. I bet the boys are already starving outside"

I nodded in response and walked over to the bed where my dress was sprawled on. I took one of my favourite go-to little black dress that I had packed and patted myself on the head for the good decision. The dress itself is a maxi with a thin spaghetti strap top and a low back while the end of the dress stopped at my mid thigh, but the transparent material of lace continued down to feet with more intricate patterns on the bottom. I'm not ashamed to say this but I am a girly girl and wearing pretty dresses still makes me a little bit happier inside.

I slip on my dress and smiled at the mirrorr, inspecting myself from head to toe. When my eyes landed on my feet I laughed to myself. 

"Whats so funny?" Ashley asked, looking at me confusedly

"Nothing. Sorry. I'm just so short that the end of my dress is under my feet. I have to wear heels or I will trip. Again." I giggled, remembering the time I almost injured myself when trying on it on in the dressing room at the store, and then again when I tried to wear it to a party for the very first time and I almost went face down on the bedroom carpet. 

"Aw, my vertically challenged friend" she giggled as well and handed me a pair of my stiletto. "Wear this before you die" she grinned and I laughed.

"Oooh I love that shoes!" Gen commented and walked over to where I was standing and inspected my feet.

"You have to let me borrow that sometime" she grinned at me through the mirror.

"You can.. but it might not fit.." I laughed, with humour and embarassment "My feet might be a teeeensie wee bit smaler?" I finished and they giggled

"Oh the horror.." Gen laughed and walked over to the door. "I have to try for myself soon, Ara. But for now, let's go guys! I'm getting hungry" she said and pulled open the door and strutted out. I grabbed my clutch and phone from the table and followed behind Ashley to the living room.

The guys are all sprawled out on the couches watching football with each holding beer and their jackets thrown on a nearby furniture.

"Oh you guy's are watching football. Aaand underage drinking" I snickered. Here the legal drinking age is way higher than in the UK's.

"Not me!" Will protested

"In a few months.." Genevieve added

"By the way, it's soccer, Ara. Football is another thing. Get your sports words right" Nate said accross the livng room.

"Nu uh!" I huffed crossing my arms "It's called football, always was always will. You Americans can't just change it"

"Hey! We Americans are known for our great game of sport that is football! And not the one where you just use your feet" Nate retaliate, his patriotic side shining through.

"Exactly! American football doesn't even use much feet, if not at all. Call it something else people!" I groaned feeling frustrated. This is the one argument that always comes up between me and any of my American friends.

"I stand by Ara's point" Will raised his arm 

"Well duh, you're British too" Darren chuckled

"What do you suggest we call it then?" Nate raised his eyebrow challenging me. 

"Oh I dont know, Sissy Rugby sounds good" I bit out and the others burst into laughter. I could hear Aidan's and Darren's distracting laughters over the others but I was too annoyed at a particular American across from the room who's gaping like a fish.

"Wha..Sissy Rugby?!" He spluttered and stood up and seeing his reaction made me feel an adrenaline rush.

"Well you guys practically played rugby but with way more protective gear" I retort

"How dare you, lady" Nate gasped audiably. "You just crapped all over one of America's favourite pastimes"

"I--" I started but was cut off by a hand sliding up the exposed skin of my back and heavy strong arm draping itself over my shoulders and I shivered. Looking up, I see it was Darren.

"Alright, kids. Thats enough" He laughed. In the midst of my heated debate with dear Nathaniel I hadn't noticed any of them had moved. Darren wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to his side.

"Darren, you're on my side right?" Nate asked and he was about to reply when Aidan cleared his throat behind us. I jumped a little not realising he was right behind me. 

"Sure I do, Nate" Darren smirked and Nate huffed

"You traitor of the United States. You just committed treason!" he proclaimed

"To who?" Ashley asked incrediously "To Obama?"

"To this beautiful country, Ash!" 

I laughed out loud at his declaration. I may think everything he just argued was bull, but he sure was passionate. My laughter paused a bit when I felt Darren stroking my shoulders with his thumb absentmindedly.

"You're so cute" he smiled and pecked the top of my head and just like that it was my turn to gape like a fish.

"Let's call it a truce shall we?" Aidan suggested lifting his eyebrow and looking at all of us. Humour was all over his face but there was a little glint of anger in his eyes.

"Yes we really should be going" Gen said looking over at her watch but still giggling.

"Come, Ara." Aidan beckoned by curling his arm around my waist and pulling me away from under Darren.

Aaah, thats why he's mad.

"Okay come on" Darren smiled at me but walked passed me and Aidan as we headed to the main door and to our cars. 

Aidan stopped in our track and held me still while the others walked out of the door.

When everyone was gone he removed his arm from my waist. For a moment I had missed his contact until I felt his knuckles lightly grazing my exposed back and to my shouders. 

He stopped where Darren had touched me. Running his palm over the area while his face got closer and closer to mine. 

I held in my breath and squeezed my eyes shut. I can feel his face being so very close..

"Ara.." 

"Hmm?" I replied, still shutting my eyes..

"Cute braid" he chuckled and I opened my eyes to his laughing green ones.

"That was scary!" I smacked his shoulder.

"I thought you were gonna yell at me" I whined 

Aidan snickered and grabbed me by my waist again. 

"I'm gonna win anyway. That kind of thing won't take you away from me"

I rolled my eyes and nodded. I was about to take a step forward to the door when he pulled me back again. His lips grazing my ear.

"But let him do that again and I'll do the same to you...   but three times better

And you can not just ignore the threat laced in his voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't be mad at me:( I'm sorry I just updated. I'm in 12th grade guys and uni applications are freaking me out too much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349 6 24
samantha is a normal girl but afraid of love because she has her past story on the other hand Ethan is the heir of grey empire and he is really popul...
876K 22K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...
2.4K 117 10
Ashley is 18 and is starting her fresh year of college with her best friends Bria, Tavon and her boyfriend Noah who's she been with since high schoo...
54.5K 1.4K 51
Growing up Nathan and Rebecca were always best friends. They both went to the same school and had the same classes, Nathan moves away to be in a band...