Our Arrange Marriage ( Sequel...

By kiranhafeez

In wattys2018. Spiritual+Romance. Ranking 2 in spiritual (4 March 2018) He's bold. She's shy. He's full of co... More

Summary.
Prologue
Bride Hunt
The proposal...!!
Engagement..!!!
Wedding!
Wedding 2
Wedding Night
First Morning!
Family fun .
Vallima.
Romantic morning.
A Night Without Each Other
Impatiently
Romantic Workaholic
Romantic Workaholic 2
Engagement
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (2)
Love Moments
Dinner Date.
Attacked
Come to Life
For you!!!
With You.
Another Shock.
It hurts.
His Pain,Her Healing.
His Pain,Her Healing 2
The Heal of love.
Coming to you.
First Offence.
The realization.
Embrace of Love
Embrace of Love (2).
Love Addiction
Shock after Shock.
Shock after Shock (2)
Shattered
The next phase.
Kidnapped.
Unfold
The Rescue
Back to Life
Finally that night.
Next phases of life.
For the Rest of the life.
Epilogue.

Wedding preparations.

61.1K 3K 234
By kiranhafeez

Third person's POV.
"Bhai where are you??" Aabia called Aarham who was still in office.

"I'm in office. Actually I was busy with some presentations." He said while checking his presentation which he completed.

"Come home now. I'm waiting." With that she cut the call and Aarham smiled.

All day he was restless. He wanted to go home. He wanted to know what happened there. He wanted to know the answers of the questions running in his mind but he stopped himself. He doesn't want to show himself eager. He doesn't want his parents to see his craziness about the girl he never seen. Only he know how he managed to stop himself in office. But as he talked to Aabia, he immediately close his work and took car keys and walk out of his office.

He drove to home. As he reached his home,he saw his whole family seated in hall. He reached near them in hall and almost fall on the sofa.

"Assalam-o-alikum." He greeted them and closed his eyes to relax his mind.

All day was so exhausted for him. He was busy in his endless meetings, presentations and paper works but most of it he was busy in thinking about that girl named Mehak. This one name really make him tired because he never tired of any work but this name didn't let him do anything. He tried and tried but again and again was lost in her thoughts.

"Where were you son?? We waited for you whole day??" Zeeniya started looking at her son.

"Mom I was busy in work. But you all are still awake.?!" He said looking at the clock which shows 10 of the night.

"We were waiting for you. I'm so disappointed with you bhai." Aabia said and Aarham turned to her.

"Now what I did?? You know I came late always!" He said and all turned to the voice of snores.

Sameer and Shazam were laying on the carpeted floor with their eyes closed. They fall in sleep while waiting for Aarham. All Jahan family laughed looking at them who were deeply in their slumber and were hugging each other's foot.

"See my cutes sons fell asleep because they were also waiting for you." Zeeniya said looking at her sons.

"Bhai you should come early. At least today when we were gone to your would be in laws to see your bride." Aabia started and he narrowed his eyes at her.

"What?? Don't give me that look. Mom really doesn't like Mehak. Dad also rejected her and also these two stupids say no to this proposal." Aabia said and Aarham jumped on his seat.

"What?? Are you mad?? If you knew that all this has to happen then why you were singing the songs of Mehak's name in front of me. God you girl really messed my all day. I was all day thinking about that girl and now you are saying that..." Before he could complete they all burst into a laughter leaving him completely in shocked.

"See mom I told you. He's too eager to know what happened there and did we like girl or not and he's too taking interest in her. But is not showing to us." Aabia said and Aarham's both parents nodded with a huge grin on their faces.

"I didn't know that my son start thinking about my daughter in law." Zeeniya said and he felt embarrassed.

"Bhai don't shy okay. Its your would be wife's work not yours. God she's so shyly." Aabia said making Aarham's heart flutter.

"Stop teasing my son Aabia. Son we like her and I personally like her but her father wants to meet you before giving us any answer." Zeeniya said and he look up.

"Huh!! With me? But why?? I mean you meet him right then why??" He said didn't know why he was becoming nervous to meet him.

"Son he's the father of a daughter. He want surety that the boy he's selecting for his daughter is suitable for her." Jahan said and he nodded.

"So tomorrow they are coming. Be at home so you can meet them." Zeeniya said and he nodded.

Before anyone could say anything further they again were interrupted by the snores and they turned to see the twins who were sleeping peacefully.

"Mom I think we should stop now. You serve my dinner I'll just come." Aarham said and zeeniya smiled knowingly that what Aarham is going to do.

He got up from sofa and removed his coat and tie. He folded his sleeves till his elbows and then leaned on them who were snoring continuously. Aarham grabbed Shazam's shirt and pulled him up. He immediately hugged Aarham and wrapped his legs around his waist. Aarham smiled and hold him. He walked toward their room and slowly put Shazam on bed. Aarham put blanket on him and went to take Sameer. As he hold Sameer he also hugged him and this time again Aarham carried him to his room and put  him on bed but before he could turn sameer pulled him and all brothers lay down on a bed hugging each other.

"Love you bhai." Sameer whispered in sleep and Aarham smiled looking at his brothers.

"Love you too stupid." He said and closed his eyes and fall asleep with his brothers.

Zeeniya waited for Aarham to return but he didn't. Zeeniya started walking toward Sameer and Shazam's room. As she entered the room,her lips formed into a huge smile looking at her three sons. They all were deeply in sleep. Aarham was in the middle and both sameer and Shazam's head were placed on his chest.  They were looking cute sleeping together. Zeeniya's eyes filled with tears with happiness. She thanked Allah for blessing her with so much, with such adorable sons.

She closed the door slowly and went out not disturbing their sleep.

***~~~~~**~~~~~***

Aarham slowly moved and open his eyes. He look up at the ceilings of the room and then to his next and right side and a huge smile form on his face.

He slowly removed Sameer'head from his arm and Shazam's head from his shoulder. Aarham made his way out of bed and he put the blanket on them slowly and walk out of their room to his.

He took shower and start getting ready for office. He walk out and sat on dinning table.

"Assalam-o-alikum mom dad." He said and took newspaper and a cup of tea.

"Wasalam son. So anything important today??" Jahan asked and he nodded.

"Yes dad. You know that our delegations are coming today from Singapore. They want to give us a huge contract of stones. As they liked our work last years so now they decided to sign a deal with us again. I was working on the presentation since many days. I hope they like our designs." Aarham said and Jahan nodded.

Aarham was mad for stones. For the precious and beautiful stones. Hr once saw,a beautiful work of stones somewhere. From that day he decided to search the most beautiful stones. He open his company with the name of J stones. His company had different sections.one was to find the stones and also to purchase and the  other one to find out that they are real or not and then it went on polishing. After that same kind of stones separated and then he sells them over the world.

"Aren't you talking about Mr.mehra the Indian delegations who opened their branches in Singapore last years??" Jahan asked and Aarham nodded.

"Well he's good friend of mine. I have worked with him. Son don't worry they are nice people." Jahan said and Aarham finished his breakfast.

He took his mobile and laptops and walk out.

"Aarham don't forget to be at home around 11 because Mehak's family is coming to see you." Zeeniya said and he nodded.

He check the time and sat in his car. Before he could start his car,two people jumped in his car making him turn immediately.

"Bhai pleas drop us at our collage. We are very late." Sameer said and he narrowed his eyes at them who were panting.

"What??? Bhai help us. You know our professor Bakhshi is so strick. We have to submit our this assignment today." Shazam said and Aarham started the car.

"By the way bhai we like our bhabhi." Both yelled and run out of the car leaving Aarham shocked with tiny tingling in his heart.

He saw them entering collage and he smiled. He drove to his office and start cecking his description of the stones which he has to give to the delegations. After checking all the detail and presentation he was statisfied. He rested his head on the back of his chair and closed his eyes.

By the way bhai we like our bhabhi.

His eyes snapped open as he remembered what his brothers said. He smiled and turn right to check the time. There was still time to go home. He just start checking the details of  his presentation once again.

"Son we should go now." He look up where his father was standing at the entrance of his cabin.

He nodded and closed his laptop. He walk out with beating heart. He was feeling strange. Both son and father drove toward home and as they entered they saw Mehak's father with his wife and younger daughter.

"Assalam-o-alikum." Jahan said and hugged him.

Aarham came forward hesitantly. The girl with lady turned to him.

"He's my son Aarham." Zeeniya said and Aarham shake hand with Mehak's dad while that lady and girl were checking him out.

He become nervous. Even he was surprised on his own condition. He never become nervous or tensee when he even gone for his exams but now in this situation he was feeling strange.

All settle down in front of each other on sofa. Roshaane came with Razia their maid with refreshments.

"So what you do??" That man started the conversation.

"I..work in J group of companies." Aarham replied.

Jahan smiled on his answer and also zeeniya.

"He's the CEO of J groups of companies." Jahan said and Mr Waqar's eyes widened.

"Dad!! Actually my dad like to tell people that his son is the CEO of his companies but..." Aarham was saying but again Jahan interrupted him.

"Not my companies but his. Its him who started J group of companies. I just had a construction company but he made this huge empire. He actually is the founder of J companies." Jahan proudly said and Aarham narrowed his eyes at his dad which make Jahan laugh.

"See my dad like to show up and specially about me. He like to tell people what his son is and what he do. He actually like to spoil me." Aarham said happily looking at his father.

"Yeah but bhai dad is right you are awesome. Uncle if dad spoils him then he's the one who spoils us." Shazam said proudly.

"You two are already spoiled. I didn't do anything." Aarham said which make both sameer and Shazam pouted their faces while other chuckle.

"Seems like you love your family a lot.!!" The girl sister of Mehak said and Aarham turned to him.

"Everyone loves their family. Because it's the family you are living for.otherwise there is no meaning and colour,happiness and fun there in life." Aarham said which make Mehak's parents smile.

"You people are so rich then why didn't you choose someone like you why our daughter??" Mehak's mom asked.

"Aabia can answer this." Aarham said and Aabia smiled.

"Since the day I saw your daughter I find herself so familiar to us. She was so simple and pretty. You are right that we are rich so why didn't we  find a girl for our brother in the society we belong because we didn't see anyone like your daughter and trust me you'll be happy to have my brother as your son in law because he won't let your daughter cry ever. He won't leave her alone and never will leave her hand. Because when Aarham connect to someone he never leave them. He connect to everyone with heart and my brother has a gold heart filled with love." Aabia said and she look at her brother proudly.

Aarham look at his sister with happiness, proud. Mehak's parents were listening to them. They were quite impressed with their bounding and love for each other.

"I really like your family and bounding you have with each other." Mr Waqar said which make Jahan family smiled.

Both families talked for some more time while Aarham was again and again checking time because he has to go for his meeting. He knew his Singapore delegations were on their way to his office.

"So can I go now??" Aarham asked impatiently.

"Actually I have a very important meeting with my delegations who are coming from Singapore. Hope you don't mind!!" Aarham said and Mr Waqar smiled.

"You can go son. We'll see you soon." He said and Aarham startled.

Both hugged each other and Aarham went out taking his car keys and eye goggles.  He drove to office and spend his whole day in meetings and with the delegation.   As he entered his house,he saw his mom still awake.

"Mom you still awake??" He asked while putting his laptop and mobile on table.

"Son you are getting married now so please start coming home on time." Zeeniya said and he who was about to sit startled and turn to see his mother who was having a huge grin on her face.

"What did you say??" He asked and turn to his mother.

"What!! Don't you know you are getting married. Come on now!!" His mom got up hiding her smile  and walked to kitchen.

With curiosity Aarham went behind her in kitchen. She was taking his meal  out.

"Who?? Whom I'm getting married with??" He asked and she turn to him.

"Mehak's father refused our proposal so...." She stopped and he felt his heart feeling sad.

They refused!!!

"I went to one of my friend whose daughter is beautiful and I met her on a wedding. I liked her very much. So we fixed your marriage with her instead of Mehak." Zeeniya said and Aarham nodded sadly..

He walked out with slow steps in hall. His heart was feeling sad. He didn't know why he was feeling sad. He was not interested in listening about the girl zeeniya start to tell her. His mind was just calling one name Mehak.

Mehak was ringing in his head in his thought making him restless.

"Aarham come." Zeeniya called him and he came to dinning table for his meal but he find that his all appetite was gone.

"Mom I'm not feeling hungry." He said and was about get up but zeeniya hold his hand and make him sit again.

"I didn't know that my son got so attached to name Mehak that he start dreaming her." Zeeniya said and laughed.

Aarham didn't understand what was happening. What his mother was saying.

"Just look at your face. I was joking Aarham." And his heart jumped.

"You are getting married with Mehak." Zeeniya said and he feel a strange kind of happiness inside him.

"Mom!! You are becoming just like sameer and shazam." He said and sit back.

He start eating and only he knew how happy he was feeling. He was amazed on his own feelings. He never felt happy like this but today his heart was feeling strange.

"Me and Jahan are going tomorrow to their house to fix the marriage date." Zeeniya said and he look up at her.

"I think a year later date would be fine. What you think!!" Zeeniya said and the water Aarham was drinking choked in his throat making him cough.

Zeeniya laugh looking at Aarham. She pulled his cheeks and his face turn to red.

"I didn't know that my son is so eager to do this marriage." Zeeniya said and Aarham feel more embarrassed.

"Mom!!" He said and got up.

He walked toward his room while his lips were smiling. He didn't know what was happening but his heart was connected to her which name was Mehak.

★★★
"Aapi what are you thinking??" Mahnoor the younger sister of Mehak asked.

Mehak who was preparing their bed for sleep look up at her who was having a mischievous grin on her face.

"What I'm thinking?? I'm just planning to sleep."  She said and jumped on bed.

Mahnoor companied her and lay besides her on bed.

"Aapi don't lie I know you are thinking about Aarham bhai." She said and Mehak's eyes go wide and she turn to her.

"What!!!" She almost shouted.

"Yes I know. Now don't act and don't shout. You know I have seen him today. God he's hot aapi." Mahnoor said and Mehak got up immediately.

"How are you talking Mahnoor??stop this now. Let me sleep." Mehak said and turned to the left and lay down with beating heart.

She closed her eyes and stop her thinking which were to roam around Aarham. She knew that her parents meet him today and they were praising him since they cane back and she was getting more restless to see him.

"Hey aapi I'm telling you. You'll forgot to blink your eyes when you will see him. Allah he's so handsome, so hot." Mahnoor said snd Mehak turn to her.

"What you are saying hot hot again and again?? Stop okay." Mehak said and covered her eyes lay on her back.

"Okay. But you know when you'll get married to him and he'll came out after shower from washroom and you'll look at him,there you will say how hot you are Aarham.!!" Mahnoor was imagining snd explaining while Mehak was looking at her with jaw drop and a dumb look.

"Mahnoor.!" Mehak yelled and she came out of her imagination.

"What aapi!!!how beautiful scene of you and Aarham bhai I was thinking where he was picking you up in his arms and you were shying and...." Before mahnoor could complete she received a pillow.

Mehak throw a pillow on her and start hitting her with it.

"You idiot. How shameless you are." Mehak said while hitting her with pillow.

After a while she lay down with mahnoor but both were,panting.

"What shameless!!! Don't you know his parents are coming tomorrow to fix your marriage date. You are going to be Mrs Aarham Jahan Ahmed soon." Mahnoor said and Mehak glare at her but was not able to control the sensations and butterflies which start tingling her heart.

"Shut up now and your all stupid talks. I need to sleep because I have school tomorrow not like you." Mehak said and took blanket over her and turn to other side.

"Yeah yeah I know you need to sleep. Am I look that dumb!!? You need silence so you can think about your hot Aarham. By the way if you are not interested then I can do this!!" Mahnoor teased her .

"Shut up and sleep." Mehak said and turn the lights off.

She closed her eyes and the only name which was roaming in her mind was Aarham. Her heart was besting as hell. She slowly touched her face and she find it heated up. His thoughts were making her heated up and nervous. A little smile covered her lips and she drawn into his dreams..

★★★
The marriage date was fixed by both's parents. The marriage preparation were started at both homes. Both families were busy in shopping.

Mehak's family was buying things for their daughter and dress. Everyone was busy and so were at Aarham's house. All were busy but he was the only one who was busy not in shopping but in his work. His passion for his work didn't gone but he was even taking more time in office these days. His house was full mess. All the relatives including his grandparents,Chachu and their families were also arrived in his house and all the day and night he only see the shopping bags or the shopkeeper who were present in his house with their full shop. Zeeniya was buying each and everything for her daughter in law and son. She was so happy and Jahan was happy to see her happiness.

Two weeks were left in the marriage but the main thing was still missing from everyone's head. Bride and groom didn't see each other. Aarham and Mehak both were restless to see each other. Their nights were filled with thoughts of each other. The longing to see each other was increasing but no one was thinking about it. He just came late at night after his long time meeting and business dinner and went in his room. He smiled looking around the things which were messed up. Zeeniya was going to change the interior of his room. But he wanted it as it is but zeeniya is zeeniya. So he gave to his mom and lay down on his bed after changing.

Next day was the same. Everyone was in rush. Aarham was on dinning table when he saw Aabia's off mood.

"Hey what happened??" He asked and she look up.

"Bhai I was so happy for your marriage but my company is not giving me leaves. I wanted to enjoy every moment but I guess I have to see my arrogant boss for next few days." Aabia said while making face and Aarham chuckled.

Aabia was a software engineer. She work in one of the biggest software companies of the country.

"Oh thank god. I'm so greatful to your boss who is keep this trouble far from us." Aabia turned on the voice and saw shams coming.

"Shams." All yelled in chorus.

"What a surprise man." Aarham said while hugging him.

"At least you came." Zeeniya said looking at him who smiled and hugged her.

"Zee Maa." He hugged her tightly.

"You missed me right??" He asked looking at her.

"Nope. Why do I??" Zeeniya said and he walked behind her while holding her dupatta.

"Zee Maa. I'm sorry." He said and zeeniya turned to him who was holding his ears.

She smiled and removed his hands.

"Promise you'll visit me every week." She said and he nodded.

"I heard you calling me trouble??" He turned on voice and saw Aabia standing with raise eyebrows.

"Of course. What should we call a trouble then!!" He said and run to save himself from Aabia who was chasing him.

Zeeniya and Jahan look at their children who were looking so happy. Sameer and Shazam were laughing looking at shams who was receiving countless hits with cushion from Aabia. Roshaane was busy in making their video while Aarham was just smiling.

"Mom I'm going." Aarham left for his office.

Zeeniya with Robi and Faiza bhabhi was busy in shopping who were wives of Jahan's brothers. Their kids were making fun all the time with Jahan and zeeniya's kids. All the time laughter and joy was there around them. And this is what called life where no pain,no grife was in their laughter. When eyes get wet it should be because of happiness not with pain or grief. And here in Jahan mention there was laughter of joy,tears of happiness.

★★★
"Aarham what are you saying??" Zeeniya asked looking at Aarham who was seated in front of her holding the envelope in his hand which zeeniya just gave him.

"Mom please try to understand. I have to do this." He again said looking at the envelope.

"After a week its your wedding Aarham and now you are saying that...." Zeeniya stopped.

"Mom its not a big deal. I have to go. I  just can't miss this." He said and turn to Jahan who was in deep thinking.

"Dad please convince mom. This is important. I can't miss this." He said looking at Jahan who look at zeeniya. She was looking so angry that Jahan didn't dare to say anything.

"Really!! And what about this?? You can miss this??? This is not important??" Zeeniya pointed toward the envelope he was holding

"Mom please understand. I'll be back. Its just a matter of three days." He said looking at his mom

"Yeah three days. Its your wedding and you are ready to go on a business trip which is just about in two hours." Zeeniya said and start roaming here and there.

"Mom just relax. I have to go but I promise that I'll be back soon. See I can't miss this deal. The Singapore delegations are waiting for me there. I have to go. I know its my wedding but this is also my work. I can't let it go. Its still one week in my wedding. I'll be home in three days. Promise." He said and zeeniya just glare at him.

"Do whatever you want." With that she left from there and he sighed.

"Don't worry I'll handle your mom. You just come back soon. Just finish your work and come back " Aarham smiled and hugged his dad.

"Now pack your stuff." Jahan said and left from there.

Aarham packed his bag and turn to the envelope his mother gave him when he returned from office. This envelope was having the picture. The picture of his would be wife. His heart beat faster.  His hands shivered as he start taking the pic out but before he could pull it out his phone rang and he put the pic back inside the envelope again.

"Yes I'm ready. Just coming." He said and cut the call.

He smiled looking at the envelope and open the drawer and put it in.

"Sorry my would be. I'll meet you face to face now." He said and close the drawer and picked his bag with his laptop and run out of his room.

A/N:: Assalam-o-alikum readers.

How are you all???

How was the chapter???

A long chapter isn't??? But hope you all like it.

From the next chapter you'll get Aarham and Mehak's POV and that'll interesting.

How was the chaoter??! I know I explain a lot if things in this chapter but from the next chapter I wanted to start wedding and then the story and romance will begin.

Leave your comments and don't forget to vote.

Love you all for being this awesome readers.

Bless you all.

Thanks for reading.

Till next update Allah Hafiz.

Keep reading...
Keep smiling...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.2K 48
It's a love and forced marriage story of an arrogant young man and a cute dreamworld mesmerised girl.He married her forcefully,... Will they fall in...
43K 3.2K 19
Unmarried at 32, Anuradha lived with her parents. Despite the search for numerous marriage proposals, her parents failed to secure one. Reason? Her w...
27.8K 1.3K 7
It's a typical arrange marriage story dating back to 80's. π™Žπ˜Όπ˜Όπ™‰π™‘π™„ π˜Όπ˜½π™ƒπ™„π™π˜Όπ™… π™ˆπ˜Όπ™‡π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™π˜Ό She is 18 y/o girl from a village having les...
18.4K 1.4K 33
Aadhitya, a handsome guy at his early 30s leads a successful life as an extraordinary architect. He designs his life perfectly like his buildings. Dh...