Virtual Retaliation (ItsFunne...

By Libbysomeo

It all started within a Virtual Reality game. ❦ ... More

1. Into the Game
Deathcon#2:Alec and Aly?!
A fever
Deathcon#5:My first kiss
Deathcon#6:kidnapped
Deathcon#7:scars and bruises
Deathcon#8:the rescue
Announcement :3
Deathcon#10:Yandere
Deathcon#11:making out
Deathcon#12:training
Deathcon#13:Alec's Past
Deathcon#14:a friend in need
Deathcon#15:my power?!
Deathcon#16:My nightmare
Deathcon#17:My memory
Announcement! Please read
Deathcon#18:Can we trust them?
Deathcon#19:Jealousy, I can't show it
Deathcon#20:i hate you.. I love you
Deathcon#21:Yandere and funneh
Deathcon#22: a kiss from another
Deathcon#23:The Power Within
Deathcon#24:Suicidal thoughts
The end for a little..
=•Deathcon•= Hallucinations #25
1K LIKES!! EEEE
=-Chapter 26-= my thoughts are taking over
=~Back to reality Chappy1~= mother..
=•Back to reality•= chappy 2 "I-I love you"
Chappy2 Back to reality |will she live?|
Woops..
Chapter i dont know anymore =LIVESSS WHOOP=
so sorry (not the end of the book, and new book coming!!)
The end
A/N

Deathcon#4:the dream

2.5K 70 21
By Libbysomeo

Funnehs P.O.V (sorry I know all I've done so far is Funnehs POV, that shall change! Promise.) 

I woke up and was actually able to pick myself up this time, I sat up and coughed a bit, I did it quietly though, it was the middle of the night so I figured everyone would be in bed at the moment. I turned around and saw Alec.. Asleep on the chair next to me.. Does he really care for me..? I shrugged at the thought and rolled over. I fell asleep again.. ~{{dream: "m-mom? I'm home!" I cheerfully skipped upstairs to see if she was up there, I saw the closet was open. When I went to the closet I had a bad feeling I was gonna regret the moment forever. I saw the legs, they were clearly my mothers, I could tell bye the shoes on her feet. I walked over a couple more feet to see blood. Lots of blood. I screamed when I looked down to see my own mother lying on the floor dead, a steak knife had been in her stomach and a gunwoond to the head, I fell to my knees and cried for what seemed liked days was really only hours. <end of dream>}}~ I woke up tear stains on my face and my eyes puffy, I just sat there for a minute, I couldn't do it, I couldn't hold it in any longer, I cried into my hands to not make as much noise as possible. I felt warm arms go around me, it was Alec. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back,burying my head into his chest crying. When I finally stopped I managed to muffle out a "thank you" from his hoodie that was now soaked form my tears. "No problem, I'm here for you" he said smiling a warm smile. I smiled back and hugged him once more. After that he went to his room and I sat for a minute, then managing to lay down, fell asleep on my nice, comfy pillow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.4K 41
⚠️The Krew will not be siblings, they are just best friends! ⚠️There may be some swearing! Funneh and Gold have been in Yandere High for 2 years now...
1.4K 64 10
♡︎ a fevlec story ꒱◞ ̑̑ ( ♣️ ) ─ 𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 evan is a well known, openly polyamorous musician who starts to get criticized for h...
10.7K 183 42
High School was never normal for Funneh, Kyran and Gold to begin with, and it will get even more complicated when a new guy comes around. Secrets fro...