Alternate Universe: The Accep...

By _Look_Behind_You_

In a alternate universe a certain Brunette anti-gravity defying teen lived his life as the Greatest Hacker, a... More

1: Coming of the Sadistic Spartan Tutor from Hell
2: Meeting the Sadistic Spartan Tutor from Hell
4: The Suspicious Twin
5: Observation on Tsunayoshi and Tsunayoshi's Trip to the Hospital
6: The Ninth's Decision and The Sky's Leave
7:The Difference Between a House and a Home
8:Forgiveness of The Son and a Hope for a Mother's Love
9: Getting to know the Sky, Showing of 'True' self, and The Rain Falls
10:The Rain
Christmas and New Year's Special
11: Weekends with a Mother
12: The Twin
13: Vongola and CEDEF
14: Vongola Primo, Vongola Nono, and Soon-to-be Vongola Decimo and CEDEF Boss
15: The Family and Nono Generation

3: The Candidate for Vongola Boss and Tsuna's Suffering

7.5K 269 162
By _Look_Behind_You_

I went to my room and locked it again. I looked around my room to only see Dae-nii, Gio-nii, and Lampo-nii.

"Where are the others?" I asked going to my desk to see if there are any quests from other Mafia Famiglia.

"Stalking their Descendants." Was Dae-nii's response.

"Hn." I said ending the conversation.

I opened a browser and went to a certain site where my account was already logged in.

I looked at me request box to find none at the moment which I find strange because there are always many requests be it steal, kill, alliance, or marriage proposals.

Then a memory came in when they mafia world identified me as a male many Marriage proposals came flooding my requests box. After shivering from the memory a message box popped out.

~Chat~

???: Yo, Sora!

Sora14_27: What can I do for you, Dino-san?

Dino: About the Candidate for Vongola Decimo. Personal information that wasn't written on his file.

Sora14_27: How much?

Dino: $100,000.

Sora14_27: Deal. Sawada Ietsuna. 14 years old. Had an Identical Twin older brother, Sawada Tsunayoshi. Only was to distinguish the two is Ietsuna had a obviously darker shade of brown hair and Tsunayoshi has a mole in his right eye brow if you look close enough. Good grades, Athletic, and school Idol. Lives in Namimori, Japan. School is Namimori Middle School. That is on the official files. Next is if he is frustrated, or pissed he relieves stress on Tsunayoshi by using him as a Punching Bag. He likes to be on top and the center of all attention. That's all. Sent the pay to my account.

Dino: He is that kind of a kid? What about Tsunayoshi? Can you give me information about him?

Sora14_27: Yes he is that kind of a kid and No can do Dino-san. There is barely anything note worthy about the kid to worth looking into. And by the way had you any luck finding out my location? Last time you said I was in France. I just replied "..." and you immediately flew there looking for me.

Dino: Fuu~ your no fun. You should have at least looked into why the younger is like that to his older brother and for the Question I'll take it that you're in japan seeing how you always call me 'Dino-san'.

Sora14_27: Well good luck in finding me.

Sora14_27 has logged out.

~Chat End~

I stretched and looked at the time to see it was almost dinner time. I closed the browser after deleting the history and took some change of clothes. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. While I was in there I felt Okaa-san's presence by the door and waited for her to speak.

"Tsu-kun? Are you in there?" She asked through the door.

'Again with the 'Tsu-kun' where did she get that?' I mentally asked my self before speaking out loud. "Yeah, Why?"

"Oh... Um, Dinner will be ready soon so after taking a bath lets all eat together." She replied not letting me respond and left the front of the bathroom.

Dinner with them? It's been a while since she last asked me to eat with them. Wait. The real question is when was the last time I ate?

After a few more minutes in the bathroom I quickly finished then went back to my room to ask Dae-nii to create Illusions in my room.

I walked down with a book I was reading during free times and didn't bother lock my room and went to the kitchen to see Okaa-san serving the cooked food in the table. Reborn was already sitting on a chair and Ietsuna was still not in there. I took a seat beside Reborn and read while I wait for Nana-san to finish preparing.

Ietsuna came down from his room to join dinner when he saw me and gave me a glare.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with venom.

"Na- Okaa-san Invited me to eat with her and Reborn so if you had a problem with that don't complain to me because I could have dinner anytime later but it would be rude to not accept Na- Okaa-san's already cooked food." I replied not bothering to look up my book. I could feel Okaa-san's depressed look directing to me.

"Teme! You dare talk back to me!? Just because Reborn here defended you earlier doesn't mean you had the right to talk back to me!" Ietsuna fumed too angry to notice Okaa-san giving him a glare, and Reborn planning to beat the shit out of him and Otou-san for choosing him as the next boss of Vongola.

"Minna~ Dinner is ready so, seat down and eat." Okaa-san said. I placed my book down in time to see Okaa-san smiling a dangerously sweet smile at Ietsuna who immediately sat next the her.

Dinner was awkward. No one talk except for Okaa-san and Reborn. Okaa-san asks how my day was but I only muttered the word 'fine' and everything fell to another awkward atmosphere. The atmosphere was too heavy to eat properly so I quickly finished my meal and places my used plates at the sink then went back to my room without any more words spoken.

I entered my room to see Gio-nii along with his guardians just chillin'.

"So. How was dinner?" Gio-nii asked making everyone turn their attention at me.

"Awkward and today was strange." I replied and commented.

"How so?" Lampo-nii asked.

"They forced to have a conversation with me and it ended awkwardly, and today Nana-san called me 'Tsu-kun' which I don't know where it came from." I explained going to my bed to take a little nap before working.

"I think we have something to do with the 'Tsu-kun' part." Gio-nii said slowly and quietly.

I turned my face at them and raised an I brow indicating that they should continue.

"I had Daemon give your mother a dream where she watches herself ignore you while she fuss over Ietsuna." Gio-nii continued.

"Then?" I askd once my intuition tells me that's not all of it.

"Well as much as I don't like to do it. Giotto said to give her something she might regret," Dae-nii started. "So I gave her a nightmare about when you were crying begging your family to notice and love you. In short I gave them the memory of how you felt when they ignore you when you were a child." Dae-nii said words getting slower and more quite.

'Okaa-san, Tou-san, Help me. Its dark.... I'm... I'm scared. Help me.' Said the little five year old hiding under his sheet seeking protection from the little clothe.

He just woke up from a nightmare and was scared to look in his dark room.

I suddenly remembered the first memory I had about my fear. This caused me to had a distant look with my eyes turning cold before it left quickly. The first Generation saw it and was about ask what was wrong when I lied down and turned my back on them.

The first Generation didn't asked because it was clear that I don't want to talk about it.

When I made it clear I won't talk and was left alone I closed my eyes then took a 'nap'.

**Third Person's POV**

"I don't want to be alone." Said a child's voice. But not just any child it was five year old Tsuna's voice. Tsuna looked at the direction where the voice came from and saw the five year old Tsuna crying at the corner of the room. His father was somewhere around the world while his Mother and younger Brother went out shopping. He was suppose to go with them when his mother and brother forgot about him and left.

'Will they notice if I die now?' Came the thought of the child.

'Okaa-san, will you love me like how you love Ie-kun?' Little Tsuna thought as the scene change to where Nana was cuddling with Ietsuna.

'I always aim for the top to get you to notice me but it seems it doesn't work.' The scene changed again and little Tsuna was at his room with a perfect exams, it was ignored by his family as he cry his eyes out.

'Ne, would you scold me if I do something bad?' Little Tsuna thought as he walk by a house to see the parents scolding their child for doing something bad.

'I'm hungry. Okaa-san, when will you call me for dinner?' Little Tsuna was at his room waiting to be called down by his mother for dinner.

'I guess Okaa-san forgot to cook my share of food. Its fine maybe she is just tired. I'll just cook my own.'  Little Tsuna made his way to the kitchen to see if there was any leftover for him to eat.

'Okaa-san please look at my way too.'

'I feel hot. Maybe its just the heat, but I feel dizzy.' Little Tsuna was on his way to the kitchen to get some water but was clearly failing to move from his bed. He was having a fever alone in the house with no one to take care of him while his family went to a picnic when they saw the clear weather.

'Happy birthday to me.' Little Tsuna was in his room singing for himself with a little cupcake and little candle, for his family forgot it was also his birthday.

'Okaa-san, Tou-san, Ie-kun, I will still love you guys even if you ignore me, and when the day you finally remember me comes I promise that I will still love you.' The last thought of the child of age seven before sleeping with tears running down his face.

**Tsuna's POV**

I woke up from the 'nap' not noticing eyes on me.

"Tsuna, you ok?" A voice asked making me notice their presence. I turned to the owner of the voice and saw Gio-nii.

"Yeah, why?" I asked softly.

"You're crying." Came Alau-nii's short answer. I felt my face to touch something wet I traces where it came from to find it came from my eyes. I quickly wiped it away and gave them a reassuring smile.

"What happened?" Asa-nii asked sitting beside me on my bed.

"Memories." Was the only thing I could reply.

Asa-nii hugged me and something in me broke and I started crying my heart out like a little kid who tripped and felt pain for the first time.

***!!!***

Done: 9-5-16 @ 5:00am

Published: 10-28-16 @ 11:20pm

Not edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236 7 5
The Guardians of Vongola Decimo have never expected something big like this nor does everyone around the Sawada Family. An unexpected appearance, whe...
45.2K 1.9K 25
*SEQUEL TO MASKED TRUTH On a fateful day Tsuna had met an unconscious boy who looked exactly like him. It was found out that this boy was Sawada Tsun...
163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
202K 4.9K 23
The story takes place three years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc. Tsuna finally agreed to be the Vongola Decimo. He and his Guardians are now in...