Be My Kitty

By InGameProdigy

Kirito can't get a hold of her Asuna. With Asuna not replying, they all decide to look for her. When they fin... More

I Miss You
Closet Comfort
Let's Go Shopping?
Hours Later
Tonight I'll Show You
New Awakenings
I Can't Find My Date
Where Is She?
No More Skinny Love
Heartbreaking Goodbyes
The Talk
I Love To Tease Kitty
What To Wear
Date Night
Will you?
Goodnight
Just When I Thought
Tragedy and the Comforter
Healer
Moon Rise
1 Day Away
Arrival
Past, Present And Future
Visitation
First Day Of School
My First Day Of School
Lets Play
Kazuto Holmes
Who Done It?
Culprit One and Culprit Two
The Saphire Rose
Plots
The Puppeteer
Claws And The Intruder
Intruder
Misty Fog Get Away
Help Heal Me
Home is Where the Villains Roamed
The Excruciating Wait
Mission Incomplete
Let's Make Up
Revenge and The Sorrowful Spirit
Violet Thorns
Theory
The Watchful Sapphire Eyes
Our Secret, Special Place
Communicate
Friend Request
Push On
Boss of Tricks and Cheats
Kitty's Left In The Dark
Light, Lead The Way
By Your Side
The Fall Of A King
Open Your Eyes
Truth
Lie
Bus Ride
My Small Home Town
Decisions
The Sleep Over
Sing Me A Song
I Love You
Friends And Flowers
Will You Be Forever Mine?
Morning Before the Wedding
That Night At The Garden
Alter
Endings Are Just New Beginnings

My Love Then, My Love Now

2.8K 60 62
By InGameProdigy

(Shino's POV)

Tsuboi was really good at this. Helping people laugh when they feel like they'll start to fall apart. When they'll start to bawl their eyes out.

***

(Kirito's POV)

I was sitting under a huge tree, watching Yui and Asuna play with the sprite Yui found.

I sighed and closed my eyes. All this brought back memories before the break up.

I wonder what Shino's up to. My attention is brought back to Yui and Asuna. They were no longer in front of me. I heard giggles above me. I look up and see Yui and Asuna hanging from the tree I was under, legs supporting them.

"Hi papa," Yui grinned.

"Hi Yui," I replied.

"Hi," Asuna said sweetly.

"Hi," I mumbled. They both climbed down. Asuna sat next to me and Yui plopped on our laps.

She batted her sleepy eyelashes and made a big yawn before she took a snooze.

"We're going back to school tomorrow," Asuna brought up.

"Yeah," I replied.

"So is Shino going to transfer or what?" Asuna blurted. My eyes widened as I look towards her.

She was slightly amused, I could tell by the look on her face. Her lips curled upward. And raised eyebrow.

"Uh I'm not sure yet," I mumbled. She just shook her head and sighed.

"Its okay Kazuto, I know its her," she mumbled. Shit she used my real name. This means this is serious.

"You do?" I happened to stutter. Idiot. Baka baka baka.

"I didn't want to think it was true. I suspected that something was going on. Shino was also acting weird so," Asuna shrugged. She ran her fingers through Yui's dark long hair. Yui slightly stirred but didn't wake up.

"She was? When?" I questioned.

"Not too long ago. Like two days ago," she murmured. That explains why she was acting so weird when I showed up.

"She should transfer," Asuna mumbled.

***

(3rd Person POV)

Kirito was genuinely surprised. Asuna smiled at his reaction.

"She must feel lonely at that school," she sympathized. Kirito nodded, slightly frowning.

"Its okay. I'm glad its Shino. If it had to be someone else, I'm glad its her," she murmured.

Kirito took a leap of faith and slowly locked his fingers around Asuna's. This clearly caught her off guard.

"You don't know how glad I am to hear that," he mumbled. This wasn't just his past love. But one of his best friends, above anything else.

If that wasn't enough he leaned over and pecked her forehead.

"Once upon a time I loved you Asuna. I fell for a princess," he murmured. She giggled and looked at their locked hands and back at Yui.

"But the knight never really stays with the princess, does he?" Asuna whispered. Kirito shook his head.

"No," Kirito responded.

"Who knew the knight would fall for an archer," Asuna giggled.

"Its a whole new 'fairy tale'," Kirito laughed along with her. Asuna gradually unlocked their fingers and sighed. She leaned back against the tree and looked down at Yui.

Cautiously, Asuna placed her head on his shoulder.

"Its okay," Kirito chuckled at her cautious mannerisms. She giggled.

"I haven't met him yet, the groom," Asuna's voice trembled. Kirito suspected as much.

"Why's that?" Kirito pretty much had a good idea why. She shrugged.

"You're scared, aren't you?" Kirito pressed on. Asuna nodded.

"You said you're doing this for your mom. If you two are so close now, trust that she tried the best she could to find the man you deserve," Kirito reassured.

"I always I thought that was you," she confessed.

"I was once told that the most painful thing you could go through about loving someone is feeling like you don't deserve them. Its not that you don't deserve me, Asuna, don't you ever think that," Kirito comforted her the best way he could. He knew this wasn't easy for her.

Yui began to stir in their lap and her gray eyes awoken.

"Did I miss something?" She mumbled groggily. They both laughed at her cute mannerisms and shook their heads. Yui sat up and stretched her arms, then rubbed her eyes with her hands.

The two smiled mischievously and started to poke Yui's cheeks.

"Nuuuuuuu," Yui tried to fend for herself, arms flailing, clearly not liked getting poked. They both laughed.

"So evil," Yui pouted before they both brought her into a hug.

"I love you Yui," Asuna whispered. Yui's eyes widened at the sudden declaration and soon just smiled.

"I love mama too," she chimed.

A while after the heartwarming moment, they activated their wings, and flew back home, to tuck Yui in, hands all locked together.

***

"Its okay mama," Yui reassured. She held her mama's hand. Yui was already in bed, and Kirito and Asuna lay next to her, one on each side of her.

"I'll make sure to tuck her in when you can't, for both of us," Kirito added. Asuna's eyes were misty, but she wore a smile on her face.

"Thank you. I'll try whenever I can, okay baby?" Asuna pecked her cheek, and so did Kirito, leaving Yui's cheeks squished. With a small smile.
"Goodnight Yui," they whispered before they logged out.

***

Kazuto sat up, taking off his nerve gear and was met by two all to familiar eyes.

"Hi Suguha," Kazuto greeted.

"How'd it go?" Suguha asked, a bit worried.

"It was fine," Kazuto shrugged.

"Did you control yourself?" Suguha questioned. Kazuto lifted an eyebrow.

"It was a family outing, chill," Kazuto cooed, pinching her cheeks. Suguha glared.

"Anyway I'm off," Kazuto stood.

"To see Shino? Its late," Suguha looked at the he time.

"Yeah, if you call 8pm late," he scoffed. He patted her head. Suguha sighed in defeat.

"I'll be back, no worries," he reassured before he grabbed his jacket and walked out his room, out the don't door, and on his motorbike.

***

"I wonder how it went," Shino mumbled, hugging her pillow. Tsuboi's cheeks were stuffed with her chocolate brownies.

"These bronies are su gud," he mumbled, mouth full, speech distorted.

"Mom's recipe. Don't eat them all," Shino grinned. Tsuboi rolled his eyes and swallowed.

"Right right, the rest are for your beloved Kazuto," he batted his eyes dreamingly. Shino glared and flung her pillow at his head, then soon grinned in satisfaction.

"I never miss," Shino declared.

"One shot, one kill," Tsuboi recited, trying to imitate the famous Sinon, failing in the process.

He formed a gun with his hand and slid it against his lips, sensuously. Shino raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I don't look like that," Shino laughed.

"To most guys, yeah you do. I saw you in GGO, I know what I'm talking about," Tsuboi declared, making Shino laugh.

They heard a knock on the door, which caused Shino's face to turn pale.

"Is that him?" Shino whispered. Tsuboi sighed.

"Everything will be just fine," he reassured. Shino looked like a deer in headlights.

"Trust me, nothing happened between the two," he reassured. Shino nodded bravely and walked towards the door and looked through the peephole to see Kazuto at the door.

"Do I really need to get the key?" Kazuto teased. Shino unlocked the door and peeked her head outside, door opened halfway.

"How was it?" She asked grimly. He noticed this and smiled sweetly. He took her hand and gently pulled her outside her room, and pulled her in a lingering embrace.

"Kazuto," she gasped, clearly caught off guard.

"I love you," he declared. Although he had said these three words before, they meant so much more to Shino now. Her eyes threatened to cry.

"I love you too," she murmured, feeling like a weight has been lifted. Tsuboi heard all of this and slightly smiled. Genuinely smiled. Despite it all, he was genuinely happy for them.

"Aw this is so cute," Tsuboi declared. Kazuto lifted and eyebrow and let go of Shino to see Tsuboi sitting in a chair, with a plate full of brownies.

"Brownie?" Tsuboi offered. Kazuto looked towards Shino and she shrugged sheepishly, with a small smile.

"He wanted to check up on me. Since you were with Asuna and Yui," Shino explained. Kazuto looked back to Tsuboi.

"Yeah dude, can't let Shino feel lonely," he responded, munching on a brownie.

Kazuto shrugged.

"Its okay," he replied nonchalantly. Shino, relieved, kissed his cheek, causing the unsuspecting Kazuto to blush.

"Have a brownie," Shino held his hand and lead him in the room, full of chocolate treats.

***

Authors note: Hey guys! Story isn't over quite yet. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm willing to listen. If not, well, I'll be wrapping this up soon ヽ(^。^)丿

Until next time!

-InGameProdigy ❤'s U!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 223 11
Kirito hoped he'd be undefeated, but little does he know the secret to his death that could lead him and his friends to surviving in this broken worl...
193K 6.4K 15
*Complete* This is a story about a very sad and lonely Naruto. His happy smile and determination are all an act. He is sad and broken on the inside...
82.9K 2.2K 26
I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!! I get to do Kirito X Reader๐Ÿ’• . . Kazuto Kirigaya has purchased the new game Sword Art Online but what he doesn't know is...
178K 2.6K 12
You were an SAO survivor, and that game nearly killed you countless times while you were trapped, especially when you would hang around your friend K...