Lost & Found // Z.M.

By Nargles

As Zayn and the rest of the guys from One Direction arrive at their concert in NY, Zayn spots a crying girl... More

Lost & Found
Ellie Summers
3 Months Later
The Concert
A Day With One Direction (Part I)
A Day With One Direction (Part II)
The Next Big Step
May Castiel Be With You
Welcome To London
A Small Donation
Revealed Feelings
Things
Nandos With Niall
First Kiss
Wake Me Up
Welcome to Ireland
Not A Goodbye
Epilogue

Gummy Bears

7.5K 129 38
By Nargles

Soon after, the concert ended. The boys thanked the audience for an amazing show before heading backstage. I could see Zayn giving me a last wink as well.

We waited for a very long time in the venue. The seats were cleared up quickly, while others waited for whatever reason. Sam had sat down on her seat, patiently tapping her fingers on the arm rest. 

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked. She didn’t even look at me, her eyes were completely focused on the stage.

“Sam.” 

She didn’t bulge.

“Sam!” I said more loudly. 

“Mhhmm.” She murmured, looking at me in the eyes. I was a little worried because Sam was never like this. She was always so bubbly and hyper. Only time I had ever seen her be serious was the time her grandma passed away. She was so quiet for a couple of days that she even made everyone around her sad. That’s who she was, she was the type of person that lightened your world whenever she was around.

“What is it?” I asked. I was going to ask what was wrong, but I knew she didn’t like it when people asked other people that. She once said that when people asked someone else “what’s wrong” it was a way of getting into people’s business because if they really wanted to tell you, they would.

“I’m so, freaking, nervous.” She responded.

“Oh.” 

“I mean, what the heck am I suppose to say when I see them?”

“Oh, I don’t know maybe say ‘hi’ and ‘I’m Sam, how are you?’”

Sam punched me in the arm.

“Ow, well you certainly don’t want to do that!” I grimaced.

“I’m serious Ellie, you got invited to hang out with One Direction for goose’s sake! It’s like your made of magic or something ”

“Is that so?”

“Yeah, good things always happen to you, maybe because you deserve it.” She stated. I smiled at my friend, placing my hand over her shoulder and squeezing her for a hug.

“You’re just something you know that?”

“Yeah, I like to keep things interesting.” She admitted.

“Well, stop being so nervous, just be yourself.”

“Yeah?”

“Oh, I’m sure they’ll love you.” I responded.

“Shouldn’t we go now? Everyone’s almost gone.” she added. I looked around the arena and noticed empty seats everywhere. A couple of people were left behind now, most of them being shown out by security.

“Yeah, let’s go.” 

We walked over to the back door that led to the back of the arena. A very big guy was waiting at the door.

“Can’t go in here ladies.” He responded with the lowest voice I had ever heard.

“Uh, I’m Ellie and this is Sam, we were told to go backstage by Zayn?” 

I could feel my hands feeling sweaty. Maybe the guard thought we were kidding.

“One second.” He responded, turning his back towards us, one of his hands reaching at his ear. He then started mumbling words into an earpiece.

After a couple of seconds, he turned back to us.

“Go head girls” He opened the door and motioned for us to enter. I grabbed Sam’s hand in return as my heart started racing. 

We walked through a long hallway covered in white walls. A couple of people were running around, completely oblivious that we were there. 

“Now what?” Sam asked.

“I don’t know.” I admitted. 

“Can I help you?” A young lady with round glasses asked us. She was covered in gadgets, a cell phone in each hand and a microphone sticking out of her pocket.

“Uh, Zayn told me to come backstage after the concert?”

“Let me see.” She shifted everything to one hand, taking out a small paper from her pocket.

“blue eyes, straight hair to her back, beautiful lips, sexy long legs.” The girl read out loud. “Yep, your it.” 

I blushed at what the note said.

“Don’t tell him I read that out loud, he will kill me.” She winked. I looked around nervously not knowing what to say.  

“I won’t.” I assured her.

“And this is” she said, pointing at Sam.

“My best friend.”

“Okay then, follow me. The boy’s green room is this way.” So that’s exactly what we did. She led us through a long row of halls, all with different equipment until we reached a white door on the other side. It had ‘One Direction’ in bright yellow letters carefully placed on top.

“They’re in here, now if you excuse me.” She left before I could say anything else. I looked at Sam before knocking as silently as possible.

Sam looked at me, rolled her eyes and knocked louder.

Seconds later, Harry appeared at the door. He was wearing gray sweats, Nikes and a shirt with the sleeves cut off. 

“Ello” He greeted with his sweet accent.

“Hi.” I responded

“Oh My God.” Sam added. I turned to give her a glare so she could get the message.

“Come in.” Harry motioned.

We followed him inside the room were the rest of the boys were sitting on the couch, all with oversized, comfortable clothes. 

I noticed Liam and Louis were on one of the couches texting on their phones. Niall was playing with a Ukulele while Zayn hummed the lyrics to Love Story by Taylor Swift.

As soon as we stepped in, all of their eyes turned toward us, making me feel self-conscious. 

“Hey!!” They all cheered in union.

“I think I might faint.” A very pale looking Sam pointed out. I stared at her with wide eyes, unsure of what to do.

“Sit then!” Liam patted the empty spot next to him. Sam gulped before walking over to the sofa and sitting next to Liam and Louis.

I saw an empty chair on the side so I started walking towards it but Zayn blocked my way.

I felt like I was going to faint myself as I stared at the gorgeous boy.

“Ellie” the way he said my name mesmerized me, even more since he said it in his accent. “It’s been too long.”

“Yeah.” I responded.

“Too long?” Sam asked confused.

“Yeah, when we met Ellie three months ago.” Zayn explained.

“What?!” Sam looked more confused than before.

“Uhm, yeah, see, they helped me find Lucy when she got lost about three months ago.”

“And you didn’t tell your best friend?” Sam exclaimed.

“Ha! I remember. Louis was been an idiot and decided to bark like a dog so Lucy would come.” Harry giggled.

“Hey! It worked didn’t it?” Louis added.

“Louis, do the sound again!” Niall chimed.

“No, it can only be used during emergencies.” Louis shot back.

“I’m sorry.” I mouthed to Sam, who had a disappointed look on her face.

“You secret keeper!” She hissed.

“I’m sorry! I was nervous! Come on Sam, One Direction is here!” I pointed out. 

I bit my lip as I looked at her. 

“Ugh… I can never be mad at you!” She finally smiled and I smiled back. The boys were completely oblivious to our side conversation as they tried to make Louis do the barking noises again. Well, all except Zayn. He was looking directly at me, a small grin plastered on his face. I stared back, trying to make him turn the other way, but he wouldn’t budge.

“So, did you ladies enjoy the concert?” Liam asked in a firm, loud manner. His voiced turned the attention of everyone, including the dazed Zayn.

I looked at Sam to let her know I wanted her to answer.

“Yeah, it was amazing! You guys seriously made my week! No, my year. Wait! No! My life!” Sam bounced in her seat.

“Glad to know.” Harry answered with a grin on his face.

“How about you?” Liam pointed at me.

“Uhm, you guys were brilliant. I really enjoyed it.” I admitted.

“Good ‘cause Zayn practically begged for you to come on stage.” Louis explained. 

Zayn immediately sent an evil glare toward his band member. 

“Oh.” was all I could manage. Sam looked even more confused than before.

“He’s been bragging about you for three months too.” Harry added. Zayn reached over to punch his friend in the arm.

“Ow!” Harry cried out. 

“Shut it!” Zayn answered back.

I could feel my cheeks turning red. My face and ears were burning as they sunk in what the boys were saying. 

“Any who, how’s the touring treating you so far?” Sam interrupted our thoughts. I knew I had the best friend ever.

“Great. It’s been amazing to see so many new people and places.” Liam responded enthusiastically.

“Plus, we get to do so much fun stuff.” Niall added.

“I bet.” Sam said a little jealous. “Is this the only day you’ll be here in New York?” 

“Actually, we’re staying here for three days. Our manager set us up for radio interviews tomorrow and a morning show on Sunday.” Harry said.

“Seriously? I thought it was only one day.” Sam exclaimed.

“Well, it was. Until someone who’s name rhymes with vain, begged for a longer stay and they couldn’t do anything but give it to him.” Harry answered.

I noticed Zayn was giving the death glare to Harry, his cheeks slightly pink.

“Cool.” Sam responded.

After that, the silence beamed again. No one spoke for like what seemed forever until a very weird/ exciting conversation began.

Which went a little like this:

Harry: Who likes gummy bears?

Niall: I do!

Louis: Me!

Liam: I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who doesn’t like gummy bears.

Sam: I don’t like gummy bears.

Everyone turns to look at her with a shock expression, except me, since I already knew that.

Harry: What?!

Sam: I never developed an interest in them.

Louis: How could you even say that? They are the best.

Harry: I would die without them.

Harry reaches over the sofa, taking out a bag of gummy bears with him and starts chewing on a couple.

Liam: Share!

Liam reaches over to him, practically hovering over Sam in return. Sam looks over at me and blushes.

Harry: Okay, here.

He passes the bag around, everyone grabbing a handful. When the bag reaches me, I grab two and pass it to Zayn, our hands brushing in return. I turned away quickly, feeling my face turn hot again.

Louis: Have you guys ever created conversations with these? It’s hilarious. Watch.

He grabs the red and green gummies in his hand and starts to move them around talking in a high pitched voice. Everyone suddenly starts laughing as Louis creates situations for the gummies. It also didn’t take long for everyone to join in. We all grabbed different colored bears and started joining the make up conversation. 

After a while, we were all into it.

Louis: Master Harry, I must confess something. 

Louis had started a story were Harry was his karate master, who was secretly in love with Niall, who was secretly dating Liam,  a doctor who was secretly in love with Zayn who was secretly in love with me, and I was secretly in love with Louis and Sam was the old lady that gave everyone advice.

Harry: Yes, wise student?

Louis: I love you.

Harry: Bazinga! What do you say?

Louis: Oh, I can’t hide it anymore, master I thee love you.

Me: What? I thought, I thought we had something! 

Louis: But I love him!

Me: You should love me!

Zayn: NO! You should love me!

Me: I love potatoes!

Harry?: What? Potatoes?

Me: Yes, I have an obsession with potatoes, sue me.

Louis: It’s okay, I love carrots.

Zayn: What are Niall and Liam’s gummy bears doing?

We all turned to look at Niall and Liam’s bears who were kissing each other.

Me: And what is Sam’s bear doing.

I noticed her gummy bear was peaking at them kissing.

Sam: She’s spying on them kissing, duh!

Niall: Well that kind of ruins the mood!

Liam: Yeah! Our teddy bears can’t even kiss in peace now?

Sam: Sorry

Sam’s teddy bear starts walking away.

Niall: Okay, you can join.

Sam: Yay!

They make their teddy bears start kissing again.

At that, I looked at my cell phone noticing the time.

“I have to go.” I said, standing up from my seat.

“Wait, why?” Zayn says, standing up as well.

“It’s really late and my mom will get worried.“ I looked at Sam who was silently looking at me.

“Now?” She whispered.

“Yes, Sam.” I exclaim.

“Oh, I was having so much fun.” Sam says. 

“It was a wonderful time, from the concert to you guys serenading me, even though I was freaking out from stage fright and this lovely one on one time, thank you.” I felt the need to thank the boys. They were wonderfully great and warming.

“It was fun for us too.” Liam added.

“Best day ever.” Sam murmured as she made her way to me.

“You can’t go yet.” Zayn interrupted. We all turned to look at him and a sudden pain in my stomach erupted.

“Sorry Zayn, but we have to. It was lovely meeting you though.” I calmly respond back. 

“Come back tomorrow?” Zayn asks.

“I uhm”

“We only have to do like three radio stations and after that we’re free. Please say you’ll come… bring Sam too.” He adds.

“We’d love to.” Sam starts moving around in enthusiasm. 

“Yeah, why not. Come join us.” Harry says and the rest of the boys nod.

“Please.” Zayn whispers. He was now standing right in front of me.

“I’ll see what I can do. I can’t promise though.” I respond.

“Good enough.” Zayn whispers. He tells me the time and place before I start hugging the guys goodbye.

We walked out the door were Zayn is waiting. Before I could say anything, I give him a quick hug and kiss in the cheek.

“Bye” I murmur.

“See ya later.” He responds and we start walking away.

As we’re walking down the hall, I could here the boys shouting something inside the room, but we’re too far away to hear exactly what it is.

Message from Nargles:

So do you guys like it? Please vote&comment if you do. It only takes a second of your time. Also, school started again so the uploads will be slower but I will try my best to make them constantly. Thank you :) See ya when I see ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...