May Castiel Be With You

I couldn’t sleep. All I could think about was the night before. Zayn had left right after I made my decision because he needed to get back to the hotel. I walked him out while he waited for a taxi.

“You won’t regret it I promise.” Zayn said as we stood in front of my building. 

I wrapped my arms around myself, rubbing my hands on my cold shoulders. 

“I’m sure I won’t. It’s just, that I’ve never been out of the country before let alone away from my mom. I know it’s only two weeks but it’s still feels weird you know?”

“Of course I know. I’m always away from home. It’s hard, yes, but when I realize that I’m living my dream, traveling, meeting fans, making music, it all seems worth it. I miss my mum and sisters, but I wouldn’t trade this life for anything.” Zayn explained.

 I nodded in understanding. Just then, the taxi arrived.

“I should probably start packing then if we leave tomorrow morning.” I said.

“Yeah, we’ll go pack too. We’ll come pick you up as soon as we are ready.” He responded.

“Okay.” I gave him a quick hug before heading back inside.

My mom and Sam were patiently waiting for me, a tired Lucy on the side of the sofa. 

“What is it?” I asked. They were looking at me weirdly, and it was creeping me out. 

“Out of six billion people in the world, you get to go tour with One Direction. How does that happen?” Sam asked.

“I don’t know.” I replied.

“Well, I don’t care who Zayn is or how famous he is. I just want to make sure he has good intentions and that I can count on him to have you safe.” Mom interrupted.

“I’m sure that he can’t do anything bad if that’s what you’re assuming. He doesn’t look like a bad person. His career would go bye-bye if anything. Plus, he has a couple people that would completely kick his ass.” Sam exclaimed. 

“You guys are out of your mind.” I told. Of course I was safe with Zayn. Sam and my mom were exaggerating. Besides, I would be the one to kick his ass if anything. 

“We’re just saying.” Sam responded.

“Don’t. Just help me pack.” I told them. We spent the next couple of hours finding things from the little clothes I had and my mom just kept adding things to my bags until we were finally done. Sam stayed the night so she could say goodbye in the morning.

The next morning we woke up a little earlier than usual to eat breakfast and to check that everything was ready. It didn’t take long for the boys, Danielle and Eleanor to arrive. Zayn texted me to meet them outside. 

“I’m going to miss you.” I told my mom while I gathered my bags from my room. 

“Oh, sweetheart, me too.” She hugged me tightly for one last time.

“I’ll miss you too Lucy!” She wiggled her tail.

“Please, be careful.” My mom told me one last time. I nodded and walked out.

Outside, everyone was gathered in a circle, Sam saying something that made them laugh. I awkwardly made my way towards them.

“Ellie!” Niall cheered. 

“Hi.” I said quietly. After I greeted everyone, I walked over to Sam.

“Oh don’t look at me like that Ellie, or I’ll cry.” She commented.