Nandos With Niall

*Filler Chapter (Explanation at the end)

_____________________________________________________________________________

“I wish someone could invent a machine that made Nandos Peri-Peri chicken every time you snapped your fingers.” I told Niall as we ate the deliciousness that is Nandos one day during lunch. We were both dying of hunger at the lad’s flats that same day, so we texted each other and quickly got changed from our pajamas that we had been wearing since the morning and ran over here. Well, more like drove here but you get the point. 

We were now sitting on one of their outside tables, the clouds blocking out the sun, thus making it a perfect eating spot.

“I know! They really need to.” He nodded as he chewed.

“Imagine how fat we would get though.” I giggled.

“Right now, I can eat three times my weight and I probably won’t gain any fat. I can just imagine when we get older though.” He laughed.

“Oh, that would be a sight. But, I don’t care. I love food!” I grunted as I took another bite of the delicious chicken.

“Me too!” He agreed. 

I grabbed my drink and took a long sip. 

“How are you gonna do it when you go to America for the tour? I don’t think we have a Nandos.” I asked.

“Bloody Hell! Why didn’t you tell me this before?!” He exclaimed, his eyes bulging out at the news.

“I thought you knew!” I explained.

“Bullocks! I think I will die.” He grunted. He even dropped his spoon for a second before taking it back in his hands again.

“Hey, I survived eighteen years. I think you can survive a couple months.” 

“I’ll just have people fly me some.”

“Yeah, because that will go smoothly.” I smirked.

“Shut up.” He said in his adorable Irish accent. 

“Well, you can try In and Out burger. It’s just like the Nandos of burgers. You’ll love it! I promise.”

“They better!”

“Try Olive Garden too. Delicious Italian food.” I nodded.

“I could just fly to Italy though.” He said.

“Gosh you shallow leprechaun! I won’t try to help you with getting food again then!”

“I was just saying! Don’t get your pants in a bunch!” He pouted.

“Pants? Isn’t it panties?” I asked.

“Pants is underwear here.” He replied.

“Oh. Well, I’m still getting used to it.” I chuckled.

“Yeah, likewise. Calling crisps, chips, when chips are fries. What is that?”

“America.” I simply replied.

“Confusing.” He stated.

“Don’t forget calling rubber erasers when they’re condoms in America.” I chuckled.

“That’s a classic!” He replied with a laugh.

After calming down, we continued to eat our food again, popping out a few chuckles on the side.

A couple minutes later Niall went inside to get a drink and then came back with a newspaper.

“Check it out.” He tossed the paper on top of my finished meal before sitting down.