My Sire Is A Myth

Autorstwa Lady_Escapist

My head snapped to the side as he slapped me forcefully on the cheek. I kept my head down not allowing him to... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 22

19.6K 866 53
Autorstwa Lady_Escapist

Picture of Avery above...

Thank you for reading!!:-*

Avery POV

My eyes grew at the sight I was seeing.
I expected the witches to look old and wrinkled, instead, three beautiful young women stood in front of me.

"This is Athena", he gestured to the first one, she had long white hair and I marveled at her purple irises, they were hypnotizing.

(Athena)

She glared at me without saying a word and I glared back.

"This is Ivy", he gestured to the second witch.

She was a pretty woman with black hair and I froze at her amber irises that seemed to be a burning flame itself.

(Ivy)

She did the same as Athena had done, fixating me up and down with her burning eyes.

"And that is Flora", the king said pointing towards the last witch she was a beautiful redhead whose blue eyes seemed to be lost in the deepest ocean.

(Flora)

The witch he had called Flora actually looked me genuinely in the eye and murmured a small "Hey".

Instantly I knew that Flora was my favorite; her eyes didn't hold the cold distance that the others clearly showed.

All three were dressed in a black Victorian goth style.

A blond, a redhead and a brunette.....wait. She wasn't a brunette which destroyed my chance at making jokes about them.
Though I knew with them I wouldn't have much chance to joke around.

My eyes shifted back towards Athena, she kept glaring at me with her purple eyes.

"I can't believe it", she whispered roughly.

"Can't believe what?",the king asked.

"The potion, her body already started resisting it."

I didn't exactly know what all of that meant but I knew my body felt very strange. The feeling of being possessed lurked around, but at the same time I felt that I was fighting it.

"We will have to start and move fast before her spirit resists all of it.", Ivy said walking around the table.

"Start what," I asked bewildered.

I waited but nobody answered me.

"Start what?", I yelled this time, but regretted it soon after. A sharp bang shot through my cheek as the king slapped me and growled,

"Shut up."

I couldn't help but feel anger towards him but what would I do I was at his mercy; tied on a table, surrounded by three powerful witches and the King of vampires himself.

Again I almost laughed at the peculiar circumstances.

'I mean who else is the vampire king's prisoner and is hated so far by every vampire.'

Suddenly Athena started chanting in the foreign language that sounded vaguely familiar and I realized that she must be the same witch that had come everyday.

Soon Ivy and Flora had joined Athena in her chanting.

Wind that seemed to come from nowhere blew around the room in a million whispers. Cold shivers wrapped their fingers around me and a searing pain entered my mind.

The witches hands were stretched above me now, each releasing streams of power that came from their palms in the color of their eyes.

I writhed from side to side as far as my bound limbs would let me. Suddenly heat involved me, melting away the icy shivers in an instant; it blazed through my body and set everything on fire.

When it became too much I screamed and ear piercing scream that they must have heard all through the castle; It came from far deeper than my vocal cords it seemed unnatural. Daggers and knives wound their way into my head, I felt myself growing unconscious.

"Flora," Athena yelled, "heal her, her body is shutting down, we can't let her go now."

Flora shifted and for a moment her magic died and she came to the end of the table where my head was. She had a similar pose that Rayne had taken.

When her magic touched me again, I felt instantly stronger. Stronger to push the unyielding force away that seemed to want to tear my soul out.

When I pushed the force gripped stronger. Ivy and Athena started to chant louder and I howled in pain.

A low groan escaped Flora's lips and all of a sudden she gripped her chest and stumbled backwards; I felt that the force grew weaker and I pushed against it with all my might. Athena and Ivy did the same as Flora had done and I felt the force around my spirit leave me completely but I was exhausted.

"What is this," the king raged. He went and grabbed Athena by her shoulders and she winced loudly.

"What is it?", the king yelled again loudly.

"Her sire", Athena wheezed, "is......"her voice broke into a scream.

"Is who?", the king was furious.

"He is", she gasped clearly in pain, clutching her chest," Aaaah he doesn't let me say it."

"Do it", the king commanded.

"Her Sire is a Myth", she wheezed, fighting for breath.

"A myth", the king whispered, "What the hell is that supposed to mean? I want to know who he is."

"He will never give up his identification through a spell.", Ivy said quietly.

The king looked at me with evil in his eyes and then back to the witches.

"He is powerful, his spirit is inside her and it fought constantly against our spell.", Flora added quietly. "If he wants us to know he will reveal himself but I doubt that we can find him."

King Lathan turned around and paced around the room he seemed furious and his fury was clearly directed at me.

"I will find him," he hissed.

He averted his gaze towards me and glared black daggers. With slow deliberate steps he came towards the table I was on.

His eyes flickered various shades of black and I was worried that his pureblood form was taking over.

"I will destroy you before it's too late", he quietly promised into my ear.

************

I was left on the iron table, everybody else had gone away. Not even a guard had stayed.

My back was protesting furiously, but there was no way I was able to change my position.

I wondered who else had been on the same table I was, maybe even died on. I shuddered in disgust at the image of being on the same thing a dead body had been.

Suddenly the big oak door opened and a tattered body made its appearance. It was a male dressed in only a pair of shabby black shorts.

He was covered in wounds and scars. When his gaze found me his eyes grew big and his mouth opened in surprise.

The guard behind him urged him to walk past me and forced him on his knees in a corner of the room and tied his hands to a pole. After that the guard made his way towards the whip section and picked a horrible looking instrument.

My eyes widened in shock as I realized that I was about to witness a prisoners torture.

At the first hit a painful groan escaped the prisoner's mouth. I stared in shock between the man and the guard, his whip and the fresh wound where trickles of blood oozed out.

After a second lash a third followed and a fourth a fifth a sixth a seventh, eighth, ninth and a tenth. The room was filled with torture cries and pleads.

I stopped counting after the tenth lash, my eyes squeezed shut; I tried to block out the screams. But they were ringing loudly in my ears.

When the guard was done, he went and placed the bloodied whip back in place and left the room leaving the prisoner in a bloody wheezing mess.

I held my breath for a moment thinking he would collapse but he stayed on his knees. Slowly he lifted his head, his face was pale and dirty and his lifeless black eyes showed no emotion.

"Never", he whispered, "never."

I waited but he stayed quiet, "Never what?", I asked as softly as possible with my raspy voice.

"Disobey the king.", a low voice rumbled on the other side of me and my head flipped to see another prisoner entering the room with the same guard behind him.

"Well said", The guard snickered and led the prisoner to a pole beside the other male.

The same process occurred and this time I didn't close my eyes I took everything in with wide eyes, even as a third and fourth prisoner were brought in and whipped.

I was full of questions, how was it that they punished vampires? How was it possible to hurt them this bad if they where vampires? What had they done?

After the guard had replaced the instrument of the fourth whipping he made his way towards me, with a small dagger in his bloody hand.

My eyes grew wide as he came closer with an evil smirk plastered on his face.

"Now the real torture begins", he stated lowly.

He leaned closer and whispered into my ear, "Don't worry, the torture is for them, not you though it might hurt a fragile frame like you."

He bent down and after a clicking sound the table jolted into action, lowering me a few feet off the ground.

He lifted his head and his eyes raked over my body and for a moment he stopped and stared at me, but then he got hold of my elbow and placed the dagger alongside my arm.

I was frozen in place not able to move and when the dagger pierced through my skin I grunted in effort not to scream.

The dagger moved and made a larger cut, but all I felt was a burning sensation. After he seemed satisfied with the wound he withdrew the dagger and as the silver blade left, blood trickled out.

The guard inhaled and instantly his eyes bled red.

"Damn, all this torture made me thirsty," he whispered.

His head lowered until his lips hovered above the cut.

"I have to", he muttered," just one taste."

Suddenly the door burst open and another guard stormed in, I sighed in relief but then held my breath again, his eyes where red as well.

"What the hell is going on here? I could smell her blood from far", when his eyes registered what was happening he lunged forward and grabbed the other guard by his shoulder and pushed him away.

"Watch out man, or you'll be one of them," he pointed to the battered prisoners, " King Lathan gave strict orders about her."

"I know but her blood," the first guard said.

"Let's just get out of here," the second guard urged and pushed him out of the door.

I sighed in relief once again and looked over at the prisoners and gasped.

Four pairs of dull red eyes glared at me and one had his fangs exposed. I realized what the torture was for them.

They where practically drained of blood and here I was torturing them with and unreachable smell of what they craved most.

I decided to try talking to them.

"When was the last time you had blood?"

'Oh nice you just made them think of blood further'

"Three years ago." a raspy voice whispered.

I was beyond surprised to get an answer, it was the first prisoner.

"Oh that is very long is it not?", I asked further.

"Yes."

The room grew silent after that. I didn't know what else to say.

"So now the king also finds pleasure in torturing humans as well,"a voice stated, it was the same guy.

"How do you know I get tortured?", I asked.

"We heard your screams." he gruffly answered.

"You will hear them again,", a dominant voice traveled towards my ears, "well maybe not you but others yes."

My head snapped towards the door and King Lathan filled its frame. His black orbs against mine.

He strode with wide steps towards the table and a clicking sound made the table lift up to its normal height.

My attention was drawn to his appearance. Till now I had seen him in a business suit but now he wore a tight black shirt that enticed his ripped muscles, dark gray combat pants covered his legs with black combat boots and a revolver hung at his hip it made him look nothing short of a military member.

He went to the fourth prisoner and stood in a wide stance in front of him.

"I'm a king, I have a lot of stuff to take care of but dont think that I dont take time get rid of filthy traitors like you
myself.", he growled lowly.

I craned my neck to see what he was doing.

He reached for his gun and checked the bullets.

Two shots rang and I gasped at the crumpled figure of the fourth prisoner.

One shot in the head and one in the heart.

He advanced and stopped in front of the third prisoner in the blink of an eye he shot him twice as well.

The second prisoner was begging and sobbing by now asking The king to spare his life. But he as well was shot and killed.

All the while I watched in horror at what was happening.

When Kind Lathan came to the first one he bent down and whispered into his ear, "One last time I will let you taste fresh blood."

My eyes widened in fear thinking that he meant me as the fresh blood source but I was even more scared when the door opened and Joel entered with a struggling girl in his hands.

The girl's mouth was not taped but sealed all the while; she didn't speak or utter a sound it went beyond my comprehension, but she did struggle to free herself.

I searched for her eyes and when they met mine I froze,

'Human'

Joel threw her on her knees in front of King Lathan and he took her by her shoulder. Suddenly his nails grew into the sharp, black and pointy claws. He tilted her head back and her neck was exposed.

When he raked his finger across her delicate skin a red line appeared afterwards.

The girl still stayed quiet.

Joel stood with his back towards me and watched the scene unfold. I wanted to yell at them to stop but I stayed silent.

King Lathan pushed the girl forward until she fell with a last push into the prisoner's chest.

"No", he whispered horrified , "Not her."

Suddenly the king turned around and came to stand close to me.

"They where lovers", he said quietly into my ear. "A vampire and a human, definitely an epic combination. She's weak, he's strong. She, amazed by his strength and he, amazed by her delicateness, mmh yes an epic combination."

His words sent ice down my spine.

"To bad he decided to disobey me."

I let my eyes wander to the prisoner and the girl. His fangs where out by now and beyond all the blood and scars I could make out handsome features.

The girl clung to his tattered body and sobbed quietly.

And when he bit into her neck she whispered 'I love you.'

A solemn tear escaped my eye. Lovers had alway been my weakness. I loved watching couples.

The king went to untie the prisoner and he wasted no time in grabbing the girl and shoving her into his chest.

As she began to grow limb in his arms a second tear ran down my cheek.

Suddenly the prisoner roared in a heartbreaking way and lunged at the king but before he came far, four shots rang out. Two in the heart and two in the head.

Joel came forward with his gun drawn, smoke dwindling out its barrel and pointing towards the dead vampire on the ground.

The table prevented me from seeing the floor so I watched Joel with teary eyes. I was grieving over these lost lovers.

Blood and gunpowder filled my nostrils and I sobbed harder.

Two guards walked into the room and started collecting the dead bodies. I squeezed my eyes shut for I didn't want to see them.

"Why are you crying?", my eyes snapped open to see the King hovering above me.

I sniffed and blinked the tears out of my eyes.

"Too much death?"

I nodded my eyes wide, staring at the silver revolver that still rested in his hand.

"How can you kill with that?", out of all questions I had, I asked this one. I didn't know why but deep in my mind I knew that I wanted to know how to kill a vampire.

King Lathan seemed surprised for a moment.

"Well it's a gun", he said looking at the revolver in his hand.

"Yes but vampires?"

"Oh you're trying to be smart huh? Well this is no human gun.", he said with a strange edge to his voice.

"Silver bullets?", I asked quietly.

I was shocked as the king burst out laughing.

"You must have watched movies. But what I'm thinking is that you're trying to find out how to kill a vampire am I right?", he snickered.

'Damn you'

His finger wiped of the blood that had flowed out of my dagger cut and then he licked it of, his eyes instantly a deep red. I stared at him through small slits.

"Guns that kill vampires are made of steel and silver, but the bullets are not silver." He took a bullet out of his gun and brought it in front of my eye. I was shiny and black. It had no edges except for the point.

"Now what this is made of, I will not tell you," he put the bullet back and hang it against his hip then he wiped his finger against my wound once again to lick it of. I was starting to get disgusted by him.

"Joel clean her up, she's rather smelly," he scrunched up his nose.

It was my turn to glare daggers at him as he strode out of the room.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

****************

Fact about me: Lovers really always have been my weakness;)

Thanks for reading!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

271K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
2.6M 87.5K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...
38.8M 2M 172
Highest Rankings: #1 Vampire #1 Paranormal #1 Fantasy #1 Supernatural #1 Action #1 Dragon #5 Romance #5 Wattpad's AD App 100 MOST READ LIST! Her body...
1.1M 8.6K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...