Secret

By EternallyBlue02

"Can I trust you?" Secrets are made to be hidden but others are not that good in hiding them. 'Miyamoto Nan... More

Secret
Secret #1
Secret #2
Secret #3
Secret #4
Secret #5
Secret #6
Secret #7
Secret #8
Secret #9
Secret #10
Secret #11
Secret #12
Secret #13
Secret #14
Secret #15
Secret #16
Secret #17
Secret #18
Secret #19
Secret #20
Secret #22
Last Secret
Special Secret
Thank you!!!!
Covers
OMG!
Thanks a lot!
Ten Facts About Secret
143!
#ScratchnemAwards2017
Yay!
News Flash!!
Well....

Secret #21

41 5 1
By EternallyBlue02

Michiru’s POV

"Rikka-chan.... I..... I liked him! Ikumi...... I loved him!..... I love Ikumi! Why do this have to happen?!....." I cried.

"Actually, there’s something I need to tell you." Rikka-chan said and I lifted my head up.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Look at your left." She said.

I did what she said and looked at my left then, I saw him.....

"Rikka-chan, damn you! Damn you so much! I hate you!" I shouted as I saw that Ikkun is still alive which made me cry more.

"You like me, huh? I nean love." Ikkun smirked.

"Dont joke like that, idiots! I hate you!" I shouted as I hugged Ikkun.

"I love you too." He said and hugged me back.

"I love you three." I said and looked up at him. This is embarrassing.

"I love you for forever." He said and leaned in I closed my eyes but I felt nothing.

"Damn you!" I shouted at him.

"Hehe."  He laughed.

Then, suddenly, he kissed me. ∑(O ⁄ ⁄ ⁄ ⁄ ⁄ ⁄ O) . oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH! I can feel butterflies, no fireworks rather.

"What did you just did?" I asked him.

"I kissed you. Do you want another one?" He asked with a smirk.

"We are at the hospital, Ikumi."

"Michiru! Are you alright now?" Mom asked as she entered the room.

"Yup." I said and she smiled at me.
_______________________________

A few days after that, they finally let me out in the hospital and I am back at school again....

"Miyamoto, is it true that you got hospitalized?" A classmate asked and I nodded.

"Eh? Why? What happened?" She fired questions at me.

"I got a heart transplant......hehe." I laughed.

"Eh?! That’s so cool!" She exclaimed.

"What’s so cool about almost dying?" Ikkun butted in.

"Ikumi, stop." I said and he just smiled.

"Hey~!" Rikka-chan called while waving. I went to my seat.

"What is it?" I asked and she grinned. This girl has a serious mental disorder.

"Do you remember the text I sent you before you got kidnapped?" She askd and I nodded.

"Miyamoto got kidnapped? Cool." A classmate said.

"Will you please stop calling it cool? It almost killed her, you know?!" Ikkun shoued at the poor girl.

"Ikumi, stop!" I shouted and he sat down.

"So what are you guys talking about? Girls talk?" He asked with a smirk. This guy has the same illness as Rikka-chan.

"Partially. Do you know about the last text I sent Nana-chan before she got kidnapped?" She asked him and he nodded.

"About the double date?" He asked and she nodded. "That’s ridiculous! We better cancel it."

He is talking about stupid nonsense so I pinched his ear.

"Which part of it ridiculous, hm?" I asked as he yelped.

"Nothing. Ow ow ow ow!" He cried as I released his ear.

"Call Shunsuke. We’re gonna discuss about this thing." I said and we stared planning on where to go.
_______________________________

Saturday, 9:30 in the morning. I am currently standing infront of the amusement park with Ikkun, waiting for the other two to arrive.

"Ugh, They are late!" I groaned.

"Dont be grumpy. Lets wait just a little bit more. Please be patient." He tried to calm me down.

"Be patient? They are thirty minutes late. Freaking thirty minutes!" I shouted when I saw two famillar figures.

"Is that...them?" Ikkun asked.

I nodded. "Prbably."

"Sorry.....we’re.....late!" Rikka-chan apologized while trying to catch her breath.

I noticed that she is holding a boquet of roses. Did Shunsuke give that to her?! So sweet! That’s why he went out of the house early!

"Did Shun gave that to you?" I asked while trying to copy the cheeky smile she always makes. Her face immediately turn into a shade of bright pink.

"Y-yeah.... When he came to pick me up, he gave these flowers. Then, my parents saw it and we did a long explanation. That’s why we got a little bit late. Hehe." She laughed.

"What’s ‘A little bit late’ in thrity minutes?!" I complained.

"Sorry." She winked.

"So, where do you guys want to go first?" Ikkun asked, Rikka-chan’s shy smile turned into her usual cheeky smile that looks like a smirk.

"The roaller coaster." She said and Ikkuns face turned green.

"I think we shouldn’t ride that one." I said.

"Why? Since when did you got afraid of roller coasters, Michiru?" Shunsuke asked- more like teased.

"Shut up! Its because Ikkun looks like he’s the one who’s afraid to ride it." I said.

"N-no! I’m not! Come on! Lets ride the roller coaster!" He said, dragging me with him.

In the death ride- commonly reffered to as the roller coaser:

Me and Ikkun are sitting infront, while Rikka-chan and Shunsuke are at the second row. Ikkun’s face looks so green, as I thought, he’s just bragging earlier.

A few moments after we sat, the thing stared moving. At first, the track was just straight like the rails on the train, but it started going upwards. Up, up, and, up, until it reached the peak.

I looked at Ikkuns face that looked greener and greener as the thing moves. Then, it went downwards the rail, so fast that the wind is blowing my hair like crazy!

"Woooooohoooo!!!!!" I shouted happily as it went fast. Ikkun’s face looked so green.

After Ikumi’s near-death experience:

"That was fun!" Rikka-chan shouted with glee as we got off from the roaler coaster.

Ikkun looked so green that I think he’s gonna puke any moment. He looked so sick, it makes me worry.

"Ikkun, are you alright?" I asked as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Hah? Me? Yeah, I’m alright, just a little bit dizzy. That ride was thrilling, ri-" He couldn’t talk anymore since he vomitted.

"Are you really alright?!"
_______________________________

"Okay, this time, I’m really alright now." Ikkun said as he stood up.

I had been here in the clinic since he passed out after the roller coaster while the two love birds continued their date. It is now afternoon and the sun is about to set.

"Lets ride the ferris wheel." He said and draged me out of the clininc.

I noticed that he holds my hand in a more gentle way than he does before. Its like as if I’m a very expensive fragile glass.

"Why?" I asked.

"I have something to tell you." He said.

"That’s not what I meant."

"Eh? Then what?" He asked.

"Why are you holding me like I’m gonna break any minute? You’re not like this before." I said.

He chuckled then turned around to look at me. He bent down and cupped my cheeks.

"Its because you’re precious to me." He said with the smile that I had never seen in his face before. "Now, lets go?"
_______________________________

I lied about Secret #20 being the last chapter hehe. Why would I kill Ikumi? I want this to have a happy ending, of course. But I think just a little more and this story will end.

Thank you for believing the troll in the last chapter ☆⌒(ゝ。∂) Even though nobody had read it (ಥ﹏ಥ)

EternallyBlue02~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.5K 17
You and Tsukki were childhood friends, but when you moved away in grade school everything changed. Now you're back, and you're both attending Karasun...
681 60 30
My name is kaito nakamura I am in my sophomore years I have a childhood friend her name is Sakura minami,she's also the most beautiful girl in our sc...
195K 8.2K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...
1.4M 41.9K 59
a loud girl and a shy boy. could i make it anymore obvious? 𖨆♡𖨆 [kageyama x fem reader] WARNING ⚠️ smut ??? strong language mature themes achiev...