Baby Mama

Por Sandfire12

Marinette the sweet girl. And Adrien the boy who was drunk and looking for a good time. Ladybug the strong... Más

Adrien what are you doing
Ladybug???
I cant believe this
Adrien
your hurting me
New book?
16 week ultrasound
New BOOK IS Upp
Thats It
baby name Contest
Otay so the baby name is
Adriens dream
NO
Maybe a retry
lemon??

Alya pov

1.2K 40 12
Por Sandfire12

Who the hell does he think he is. Doing that to Marinette like wtf.  He doesn't even remember. I walk back to Marionette and Nino. "Hey guys, "I said my voice sti  sounds kind of cold. We talked for a while then we was something and I snickered. Adrien was being carried by by Ivan and Kim. He was spitting up blood and I just laughed. He did this to Marinette. And he didn't even care! I walked away from Marinette and Nino and went to class. 

Adrien Pov
IT WAS ME?!?!  WHAT!  No way!  This is crazy.  I sat there as I started to cough up blood feeling my insides turn and stingwwith pain.  Kim and Ivan soon saw me and help me to the nurse. All day I kept telling myself. I AM SO STUPID I RUINED HER LIFE!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2M 51.7K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
275K 6.6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
85.5K 2.5K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
548K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...