|| Shattered Universe || Stev...

By StepsInTheMoonlight

Just a small story. Cover by @SuckMyAshlee- Started: Jul 23, 2016 Ended: Oct 18, 2016 More

Before we start...
|| Welcome to Beach City ||
|| Runaway ||
|| Relization ||
|| Steven ||
|| Remember Me? ||
Contest!
|| Reunite ||
Cover contest winner
|| Night ||
|| Dreams and Visions ||
|| Dreams ||
Your kidding me
Character contest [ CLOSED ]
|| Feelings ||
|| Goodby, Steven ||
| | XJ9 ||
Shoutout
|| Reboot ||
|| Jam buds ||
|| Shards ||
|| Alone again ||
Epilogue
New book
40K?!?!
Tagged again...
Remake in the works
HOLY ŠHÏT
New book paused
IM IN A CONTEST

|| Sunsets ||

7.4K 219 215
By StepsInTheMoonlight

( 3rd person )

As the days flew by, the gem came to be part of the family. She went out with them for lunch...

" Square pizza! " _____ cheered l, as everyone laughed and dug in.

She went with them to training, and met Connie...

"Connie, this is ______, the gem we found in the crash.
"Nice to meet you ______! Are you here to train?" She questioned. The gem nodded, and they went up to Pearl to begin.

And then it was the end of day. _____ and Steven were on top of the beachside cliff their home was within. Their legs swung back and forth over the edge, as they talked.

" Look! The sun is setting!" Steven exclaimed.

As the gem looked up, she saw he was right, the sun was setting, casting a orange light among the ocean. As the pair looked at the golden rats setting over the horizon, Steven looked over at _____.

" ... _____? Can I tell you something?"

The gem looked over, smiling. " Sure, what is it? "

Steven looked flustered.

" I - I really like you.... A-and I wanted to ask.... "

" Do you like me back? "

The gem was fluster at the point her checks were bright.

Then....

She kissed Steven on the cheek.

I love you too, Steven

Word count : 210

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 8.4K 44
Decided to republish this book because you all seem to like my old cringy writing. Also I didnt want to delete a book that helped me imorove my writi...
12.7K 350 20
𝑅𝑢𝑛. That's all you could think. You kept running until you suddenly collide with a tall man, a peculiar one at that. He almost looked like a clow...
14.7K 285 34
3rd book of a true knight series After living in peace and having the love of your life. Everything seems to go perfect that is until you receive wo...
53K 1.3K 16
It starts off with you as a little girl in the mid 80s. Your grandma buys you a present. When your mom was a child, she received a doll called Poppy...