When Single Riders Come Toget...

By hoofprintson02

Tylee Jackson lives on a 100,000 acre ranch, outside of Sundance, Texas, that she runs herself. She is very s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Continuing Tylee/Dan's journey!

Prologue

15.6K 492 26
By hoofprintson02

Tylee was raised by her grandparents from the time she was two. Her parents were both killed in a car accident. Her grandmother home schooled her because it is two hours from the ranch to town. She finished school when she was sixteen and took over running the ranch full time as it was getting hard on her grandfather.

Dan has worked on ranches since he was sixteen and enjoyed every minute of it. He grew up on an few acres with his brother and sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 1.6K 28
AdaJane packed up what little she had from Texas to attend Veterinary School in Wyoming where she meets her soul sister, best friend, and college roo...
69.7K 4.2K 30
Jaelyn Maxwell and Tyson Reed have a past, one that didn't end so well. Jaelyn has moved on from the past, but hasn't forgotten it. Starting colts w...
388K 20.6K 21
Georgina Harris is fed up. She is bored with her job, and her social life; disillusioned with her life in general. On a particularly bad day, she qui...
110K 7.7K 46
Tanner West struggles to protect everything he's ever known when a deadly threat comes for his family, including the love of his life Liana Forbes, w...