The Billionaire's Assistant (...

De dreambaby23

Alicia Stevens is an African-American woman who is 21 years of age. She just moved in with her best friend Ke... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 11

9K 319 39
De dreambaby23

The Billionaire's Assistant

Chapter 11

Kevin on the right and Quinn on the left

Alicia's POV

I woke up the next and did the usual morning routine. I wore a peach blouse, black pants, a black blazer and black heels. I put my hair in a bun and put on nude lipstick. I walked to the kitchen made breakfast and then went to call Kelly. After she finished eating breakfast I told her Kevin was coming today. She started jumping and let me say I have never seen any body jump that high in heels. I was driving today so that was one less thing to worry about.

What I had to do now was convince Mr. James to let me leave work early. I grabbed my bag and phone from my room then we headed out. I dropped off Kelly and got Mr. James' coffee. I got to work kinda late today because the line in the coffee shop was extremely long today. I took elevator to my office, placed my bag in the drawer and walked into Mr. James' office, but what surprised me was he was already in the office.

He was standing by the floor to ceiling windows staring outside. He looked so good in his Armani suit. The jacket clung to his muscles and his pants made his butt look firm. What? Girls like butts too, don't judge me. I walked over to his desk and placed the coffee on his desk while trying to be as quiet as possible. Its very hard to be quiet when you're wearing heels. "Good morning Ms. Stevens," Andrew said, startling me. His back was still towards me yet he knew no was there. How does he know I'm in here, I thought to myself, at least I thought I did. "Its because I can hear your heels clicking on the floor," Andrew said.

Did I say that out loud. "Yes, you did," said Andrew once again. He turned around and looked at me in my eyes. I stood up straight and fixed my blazer. While I have him here maybe I can ask him to leave early. "Mr. James, can I leave early today? I have to pick up someone from the airport," I asked politely. His eyes flickered with an emotion, but I couldn't make it out because it disappeared as soon as it came. I really hope he doesn't do something stupid.

"You can't actually because you have to work late today," Andrew said seriously. I stood with my mouth hanging open, I swore I caught some flies. "Seriously," I practically almost shouted. He nodded then said,"There is a charity event this weekend and I have to host the event. We will be here making arrangementsnfor the event." I was more than pissed off right now. I tried my best to control my anger, key word 'tried'. Through gritted teeth I said,"Yes sir." I walked out of his office with my blood boiling. This was totally unfair. This is my third day here and I'm already working late. He could've at least given me a heads up.

I take out my phone and called Kevin. He answered on the third ring,

"Hey Ally. Wassup?"

"Kelly will have to pick you up from the airport today."

"What! Why can't you do it?"

"Because my boss is an ass and I have to work late."

"Oh OK. Don't stress too much. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

I hung up and the called Kelly to tell her she has to pick up Kevin and to pass by the office to get the keys to the car. The day flew by and Mr. James and I never had a conversation after what happened this morning. Before I knew it Kelly was calling me.

"Ally I'm outside of the building and I don't know where to go from there."

"Walk inside to the receptionist's desk and ask her for directions to my office."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

Five minutes later, someone knocks on the door. I know it isn't Andrew because he never knocks and Mikey knocks and enters, so it had to be Kelly. I took the keys out of my bag and and walked to the door. I opened it and saw Kelly standing there with a smile on her face. It was one of those 'I talked to my crush' smile. "You saw Michael, didn't you?" I asked, already knowing the answer. She nodded still smiling.

I gave her the keys and told her not to kill my brother. Whenever she sees Kev she hugs him to death. The last time she saw him, she hugged him so tight, he almost fainted from lack of oxygen. I kissed her on the cheek and went back to work. Twenty minutes later I was gathering my notepad and pen to go over to Andrew's office.

I knocked on the door then entered when I heard 'come in'. Time for the torture to begin. Two hours later we were talking about seating arrangements when suddenly his office door slammed open. Both our heads turned towards the door to see the intruder. The blonde chick from last night stood in the doorway wearing a trench coat. "Baby," she said in her nasally voice. She hasn't taken in my presence yet. She walked up to Andrew and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He cringed but tried to make it not that noticeable but I saw it.

I cleared my throat not liking the fact of being unnoticed. She turned her head and saw me and the smile vanished. "What is this skank doing here?" She said and I wanted to rip those extensions out of her head. Andrew unwrapped the girl's hands from around him and stepped back. "I thought I told you not come by my workplace at any time Sarah," Andrew said. Ohh so the b*tch's name is Sarah.

"But baby, I know you like it when I visit you," Sarah said while walking towards Andrew. Andrew clenched his jaw and you could tell he was getting irritated. "I don't like when you visit and I don't like when you disrespect my employees," Andrew said venomously, then added,"Please leave the compound or I will call security again." She appearantly didn't get the memo because she said,"Baby why are you being like this?"

I was getting very irritated right now. I just want to finish this so I could go home and be with my brother. "If you didn't understand what he said, let me break it down for you. Your presence is not wanted here, so if you will please remove your clingy, Donald Duck voice self from the property that would be great," I said pissed off. She scoffed and said," Are you going to let her talk to me like that?" Andrew just nodded and said,"Please leave so I can finish working."

She did leave eventually but not before saying,"You two are disgusting and revolting people. You are a gold digging wh*re and you are pig." I shrugged not caring about what she said. We went back to work and finished around ten. "Tomorrow you will go to the venue to ensure that the decorations s and seatings are well arranged," Andrew said before dismissing me. I called Kelly to pick me up but her phone was ringing out. Ingroaned frustrated.

I took the elevator down and was still trying to call Kelly. Why in the world won't she answer he damn phone. Then I remembered then that Kelly is a heavy sleeper. "Shit!" I exclaimed. Andrew walked out and asked if I needed a ride home. I just simply nodded and followed him to the car park. He walked up to this sleek looking car. I'm pretty sure I could buy a mall if I sold that car. I didn't know I stoked walking until Andrew asked if I wasn't going to get in. I snapped out of my daze and slid into the passenger seat.

The leather on the seat was so soft, that I could lay there all day. He started the car and begun the journey to my apartment. The ride was filled with a comfortable silence and for once I didn't want to rip off his head. Fifteen minutes later we arrived at the complex. "Thanks for the ride," I said getting out. "No problem," said Andrew. I cloisednthe door then went up to my apartment. I went in and headed straight for my room. I stripped and went to bed wearing nothing but my undergarments. I was too tired to put on clothes. As soon as my head touched the pillow I was out like a light.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒

^^^ That's the kind of girlfriend Alicia will be.😁😁

Sorry for the late update I went on the beach and stayed longer than expected.😅😅

Hope you guys enjoy it.

♎Dreambaby23♎

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

203K 7.3K 23
We were dancing and laughing when I felt arms wrap around my waist and the voice whisper in my ear "I have to have you." Then he kissed my neck I tur...
1.2K 33 11
The CEO's series; Book one(18+ mature scenes) Sebastian Drew is a 25 years old CEO, living a double life, one he can't control even if he wants to. W...
600K 29.1K 36
Kelly Shine is 22 years old and has been struggling to get by since she graduated from high school. She couldn't pay her college funds so she had to...
207 2 33
Life is all about experiences. Experiencing situations, experiencing different places, things and most importantly, experiencing people. We experienc...