Curves: An Alpha Story

Od knackahz

Dylan Rhymes is a slightly overweight, but an Ordinary teenage girl, facing Ordinary teenage dilemmas Until... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
ONLY AN AUTHORS NOTE. . . sorry if you got excited
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (2 parts)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38

Chapter 26

19.4K 786 55
Od knackahz

Hey everyone, sorry for the long wait for this one. ive lost me mojo and im pretty sure this chapter isn't very good but its what needed to happen. I know theres a lot of loop holes and crappy parts in this story, please excuse me for that, ill try and fix them up when I finish the story I just don't want to make you guys wait longer than you already do for updates and that would be taking time away from writing new chapters. Thank you for your on-going support :D luff u all

Chapter 26

Dylans POV

I cant remember how we ended up inside last night, i was a little bit surprised to find myself in bed this morning when i woke. Last night had been an amazing end to a crappy day. Noah and i had run through the woods together and eventually found shelter in a boat house at the edge of the forrest by the beach which i assume belonged to his family anyway.

I turned over to see Noah laying on his stomach, His mouth open and his cheek smooshed against his pillow. I pulled my arms out from under the cover and rested my hand on his cheek. His eyes opened the second my hand made contact and a smile pulled at his beautiful lips.

We lay there for over twenty minutes just staring at each other silently; too busy adoring each other to move or speak. I needed to pee but I just couldn't pull my eyes away from him.

A loud rumble from Noah's stomach broke the silence and we both burst into laughter.

"Hungry?" I asked as I began climbing out of bed. The house was silent and I assumed everyone else was still asleep. When I looked at the time it was only 7am, Alpha Rheon and Sophia were probably awake but I'd bet Ally and Jake were still fast asleep and would be for at least a few more hours.

We headed down stairs after showering and getting dressed. Noah had tried several times to get me back into bed but after both our stomachs began to rumble he gave in.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asked running his fingertips through my hair and wrapping the hair that had fallen in front of my face behind my ear.

"I don't know, shall we ask your parents what they feel like? We could cook everyone breakfast" I said leaning my back against his chest and wrapping his arms around my waist. I loved it when he held me this way; His body pressed against mine felt amazing.

"Sure, I want eggs and bacon and waffles and sausages, and English muffins" He said obviously not able to make up his mind. He headed through the dining room and into the living area; I couldn't hear what he said as I began pulling all of the food he requested out of my refrigerator and cupboards.

Noah entered the kitchen again and after kissing me several times, he laughed when he saw the amount of food I had pulled out, I thought it would be enough but obviously not, he began pulling out all of the other food I needed to cook. Noah then began pulling plates out of the cupboard and glasses. He quickly and quietly worked away setting the table while I cooked up a storm.

Half an hour later we had set up a breakfast banquet in the dining room, and I was just finishing the pancakes we decided on instead of waffles.

Every time I passed Noah, or when he finished taking a dish piled with food out to the dining table, he would kiss me. My hair, my neck, my forehead, my cheek and of course my lips. Every chance he got he was touching me and holding me and kissing me. I was loving all the attention.

When we were finished I went to the bathroom to wash my hands as he went to the living room to let his parents know the food was ready, He also went to wake Ally up and grab Jake and his family. As guests they would be dining with us until the house Rheon was having built for them was complete.

I didn't understand why they couldn't just move to this side of the town until Noah told me that the Alpha owns all of the houses his Pack members lived in. He provided for them so that they wouldn't need to get normal jobs in the town. Pack members were assigned jobs within the pack to keep everything running.

Because all of the other pack owned houses were full, Alpha Rheon was having a new one built for them.

When I entered the dining room again after washing my hands, the room that was quiet and peaceful just a few minutes ago was now buzzing with voices sounds of tongs clanking against the food dishes.

I made my way in and sat in my normal seat across from Noah, Rheon sat at the head next to us, both of their plates were already piled high with everything I had cooked as well as some fruit salad and muesli I had put on the table. I grabbed a pair of tongs and began loading my plate with food. Seeing the stacks of hash browns, pancakes, sausages and bacon made my mouth fill with saliva and my stomach rumble with anticipation. I even found that I was loading more than I would normally be able to eat on to my plate.

Noah grinned at me, a streaky piece of bacon hanging out of his mouth, we were both so hungry we were eating like pigs, the rest of the table went silent and seemed to be looking at us.

"Hey" a familiar voice said from the doorway

I turned my head to see my mother standing there, a sports bag hanging off her shoulder and another smaller bag in her hand. I jumped up from my chair and ran at her, pulling her into a hug that almost knocked her off her feet. I stepped back keeping my hands on her shoulders

"Wow mom you look so different, you look....older? Have you been worrying about me I told you not to" I said before she cut me off.

"Dylan you shifted didn't you?" She asked, I could hear the hurt in her voice and I realized I never called her after I shifted, I had been here just living my life, not even thinking to contact her and let her know I had shifted. Infact I forgot to call her to tell her about james aswell. I frowned thinking this wasn't like me at all, I always made sure my mom knew what was going on with everything, and lately I had been so caught up in Noah and shifting that everything else had left my mind.

I looked at the ground, feeling guilty.

"Werewolves have a slower aging rate than humans, When our children turn 18 our aging plays catch up, I still will always look younger than my real age but I won't be able to pass off as your older sister anymore" she smiled brushing her hand against my face.

My eyes widened when her hand rested on the slope in-between my neck and my shoulder, her thumb only just touching the very tip of Noah's claim. Every inch of my body was struggling to move away from her touch, but she was my mother, I didn't understand why I felt that way. Noah growled quietly from the table, it wasn't like an "Im going to kill you if you keep touching her" growl, it was more like a "what the hell's going on?" growl.

My mom's eyes also widened and her lips pulled into a tight line. She pushed my hair back off my shoulder and moved my shirt an inch to reveal Noah's mark which was now merely a faint scar that looked like it had been there my whole life.

Noah stood from the table and walked next to me, He put his hand in mine, his voice entered my head *it's okay, it happens when other wolves touch my mark. My wolf feels it too through our link*

I nodded my head and turned back to my mom.

"Nina, thank you for coming to stay with us, I'll take your bags, you'll be staying in the left wing on the bottom floor" Noah said as he pulled away from me and moved to grab my mother's bag, I never really noticed how much Noah sounded like his father until now, They reminded me of Brian, how professional they always sounded, their way of speaking was very different to every other person. It was strange, I thought, that Ally and Sofia didn't share that same polite and proper way of speaking, they were more relaxed.

Mom moved to follow Noah to her room but Rheon invited her to eat with us and assured her that Noah was more than capable of carrying her bags.

Ally stood up from her chair and moved to sit at the bar, offering her seat to my mother to sit down on.

Jake's parents introduced themselves to my mom and made polite conversation with her while I busied myself dishing up some food for her, she was more than capable of doing it herself but I was nervous, I felt like this was a big deal, My mom meeting my pack and my new family.

I smiled to myself when I thought of them as that. My pack, my new family. I had only known Noah for a little more than a week and already I had left my old life behind to be apart of his. It scared me a little, but I was mostly glad to feel such love and belonging.

I put my mom's plate down in front of her and stood back looking around the table at everyone who was here. I smiled at Rheon who had a knowing look on his face, He also looked like a man who truly appreciated every body around him, as I did.

Noah entered the room again with my mom's cell phone in his hand.

"Nina, your phone is ringing" He said handing her the "paradise city" singing cell phone, and taking a seat in front of me to finish his breakfast.

My mom excused herself from the table to answer the phone but with my new heightened hearing, i could hear her conversation very clearly.

"What do you want?" she answered

"No, I haven't told her yet"

"No that won't be necessary; I will tell her when the time is right"

"You promised me three days"

"three days or the deal is off, You know that both Dylan and I have....." She began to say before she moved out of earshot

I looked up at Noah who shared my confused expression. We both simultaneously turned our heads to look at Rheon. The rest of the table, and Ally seemed completely oblivious to my mother's conversation; all of them too busy talking themselves to overhear what she had said.

I felt like a ton of bricks had been dropped in my stomach, what was my mom talking about? What was this deal? I didn't like the sound of it, I needed to know who was on the other end of that phone call.

*Did you see a name on the screen when you handed my mom the phone?* I said in Noah's head as I shoveled a slice of pancake into my mouth.

*No but I remembered the cell phone number, I've got someone searching its owner now* He replied, I looked up to see his face had not changed and he was staring at the doorway my mom had walked through, he seemed to be waiting for her to reappear.

Suddenly his face changed. His jaw hardened and his eyes grew wider before narrowing.

A quiet snarl left his lips and I looked to see his eyes on me

*James*

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.5K 27 27
Scarlett is the daughter of Alpha Noah and Luna Radiance of the Crescent Moon pack. Even though her status is high, people bully her because of her u...
5.7K 114 14
She is a rogue on the run from her old abusive pack and she lives for freedom. He is a possessive Alpha of the most respected and the strongest pack...
9.2K 911 68
She was breaking, he was broken. She was misinterpreted, he was recognised. She was a nobody, he was everybody. But then there was Him. The boy with...
1.7M 54.1K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...