Tujhh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai

Galing kay GS_Stella

✨ First Draft. Highly Unedited. ✨ 🏆 FIRST PLACE : NEW AUTHOR AWARDS (20/04/2017) 🏆 SWASAN FAMILY AWARDS... Higit pa

Prologue
Part 1 : He is Different
Part 2 : Those Eyes are driving Me Crazy
Part 3 : The First Smile
Part 4 : He is a complete Disaster
Part 5 : Her Pain and the Disturbing Nightmare
Part 6 : She has lost her faith in God
Part 7 : Her Laugh and Her Tears
Part 8 : The Painful Past
Part 9 : I Love Her and always will no matter what
Part 10 : I'll be always there for You
Part 11 : What the...!! How can he hug a girl so tightly...??
Part 12 : My one man army... ready for MISSION BHABHI PATAO...!!
Part 13 : I LOVE YOU...!!
Part 14 : THE FEELING OF MY FIRST LOVE...!!
Part 15 : Your eyes are the ones who attract me the most...!!
Part 16 : Good Night... Mr. Imagination
Part 17 : Why...?? Don't you like me...??
Part 18 : Is that creature a boy or a girl...??
Part 19 : You are the best dance partner I can ever have...
Part 20 : My victory is nothing if you are not there...!!
Part 21 : Mr. Sanskaar... You are under arrest...!!
Part 23 : Bhai ki Meenakumari...!!
Part 24 : Laksh... shaadi ki khushi mein pagal ho gaye ho kya...!!
Part 25 : I never knew that you are possessive over me...!!
Part 26 : Do you even care how much I LOVE YOU dammit...!!
Part 27: I'm your first touch...!!
Part 28 : She is the best thing that has ever happened in my life...!!
Part 29 : I'm not unromantic...!!
Part 30 : Because I Love this crazy girl...!!
Part 31 : I'll never let anything happen to you...!!
Part 32 : Gate crashing...!!
Part 33 : I'm proud that I have fallen in love with Her
Part 34 : Bachelor's Party
Part 35 : The Kidnap and The Rescue
Part 36 (I) : Wedding Special - The Guests
Part 36 (II) : Wedding Special - The Masti
Part 37 : Wedding Special - Together Forever
Part 38 : Mrs. Nautanki...!!
Part 39 : You never proposed me...!!
Part 40 : The Union...!!
Part 41 : You are so bad Sanskaar...!!
Part 42 : DUFFER... IT WAS ALL FOR YOU...!!
Part 43 : The New Life
Part 44 : The Rescue...!!
Part 45 : Birthday Gift...!!
Part 46 : Mood Swings..!!
Epilogue
A/N : New Story
New Story On...!!
My Little Bride
The Literary Awards 2017
NEW AUTHOR AWARDS
Author's Note
We Won...!! First Place In The NEW AUTHOR AWARDS...!!
Golden Pen Awards
Fan-fiction Awards 2017
New Cover...!!!!
New Book : STELLA'S GRAPHICS CORNER
IMPORTANT...!!!!
GOOD NEWS!!
New Story is up!!!
✨ CHERRY BLOSSOMS ✨

Part 22 : If not HER then... No other girl will enter my life ever...

6K 292 9
Galing kay GS_Stella

Next morning...

At Home Sunshine... Ganga Maa goes to Swara's room... She knocks at the door and Swara opens it... GM gets shocked on seeing Swara in such a devastated condition... Swara stands on the door like a lifeless body whose soul has been ripped off... her hairs completely messed up... cheeks completely stained with tears that have now dried after flowing continuously for the whole night... her one earing is on her ears while the other lies in one corner on the floor...!! Ganga Maa gets completely shocked... she engulfs Swara in a tight hug and starts caressing her hairs...

GM: Swara beta...!! What have you done to yourself my dear...??

Swara breaks down all over again on hearing her words...

Swara: (cries bitterly) Maa I never wanted to do this... But... But...

GM: But what Swara...?? (she takes her to bed and gives her a glass of water) But what beta...?? Few days before you were so happy that you love him but all of a sudden... I mean what happened... Has anyone said anything...??

Swara: Not... not anything directly Maa... but that day... when I received Satya's call he threatened me that he will never let me and Sanskaar meet again... and yesterday even when Sanskaar was found not to be guilty... that Satya was smiling... as if this is exactly what he wanted... That's when I realized that he didn't wanted Sanskaar to get arrested, instead he wanted to reveal his true identity... And do you even realize what does this mean...??

GM: What are you trying to say beta...??

Swara: Maa... It's clear... It's impossible for Satya to know that Sanskaar is Sanskaar Maheshwari... unless and until someone has told him this... It means that someone who is very near to Sanskaar don't want me to be near him...!!

GM: (a bit angry) And just on this assumption... you did whatever you wanted to...?? How you can be so foolish Swara...??

Swara: Maa... I didn't do all this just because of this reason... but it was because of my past... (starts sobbing again) Maa... trust me I Love HIM... I love HIM so much... But he is Sanskaar Maheshwari Maa... and I don't want to ruin his reputation, his honor and his name... just because of my stained past...!!

GM: (shouts) Swaraaa...!! Don't you ever dare to call my daughter stained... You are as pure as Ganga beta...!!

Swara smiles weakly and hugs GM...

GM: But beta I think you should reconsider your decision... He loves you beta... and you both need to support each other... (breaks the hugs and cups Swara's face) Your life is giving you another chance and that too a very beautiful one...!! I just said whatever I thought... the rest is upto you...!!

GM leaves... leaving a thoughtful Swara behind...

-------------------------------.

Evening... Swara is lost in her thoughts and whatever Ganga Maa said in the morning...

BPG enter Swara's room...

BPG: Swara didi...!!

Swara: (coming out of her thoughts) Haan...!! Areyy you all... Do you need anything...??

BPG give a magazine to Swara and run away...

----------------------------.

At MM... Same time in the evening...

SANSKAAR's ROOM...

Ap: Sanskaar... beta please eat something... you haven't eaten anything since you came early morning...!! What happened there... neither you are saying anything nor your papa...

Sanskaar: (tries hard to stop his tears from flowing) It's... It's... nothing Maa...!!

He gets up from his bed and turns to leave... but Ap holds his hand...

Ap: If its nothing like that then where is your smile... which I haven't seen since you came... This is not My Sanskaar... My son used to be the life of this Home... But... bu...

But before she could complete... Sanskaar hugs her tightly... and starts sobbing...

Ap: Sanskaar...!! What happened beta...?? (pats her head)

Sanskaar: (in his mind) I'm sorry Swara for hurting you... How much hard I'm trying...But I'm unable to forgive myself... (to Ap) Nothing Maa... just I missed you so much...!! Achcha I'm going out... I'll come back in an hour or two...!!

Sanskaar avoids eye contact with Ap... to hide his tears from her... He rushes out of his room...

Ap: I know you are hiding something Sanskaar... Maa hoon main teri... I know you better than you know yourself... But whatever it is... I can't see my son like this... (cries)...

-----------------------.

Dp sees Sanskaar leaving...

Dp: (to Ap) Has he eaten something...??

Ap nods her head in a NO... Dp gets angry whereas Ap gets even more scared seeing his anger...

-----------------------.

At Home Sunshine... Swara's room...

Swara sits near the window of her room and takes out the magazine... she keeps it on her lap... A painful smile appears on her face seeing Sanskaar's pic on the cover page... Swara moves her hand slowly caressing his pic...

Swara: I'm sorry Sanskaar...!!

She opens the interview and starts reading it... But a set of the questions draws her attention...

<3 <3

Ques: Mr. Maheshwari... people here call you the most eligible bachelor... How do you feel about it...??

Sanskaar: Ha... ha... Well I really didn't know about it...!! But I think it's quite beneficial for me only... Don't you think...!!

Ques: Well I must say you are very naughty... and you have a great sense of humor...!! But on a serious note... What do you think about LOVE...?? Or how you want your dream girl to be...??

Sanskaar: (smiles widely) Well... Love... a very complicated four letter word... How hard you try... you can never understand how deep it is... Unless and until you find someone you love...!! And as far as my Love story is considered... then I haven't found my dream girl yet... but whenever I'll find her... I won't be saying it by words but each and every moment I'll spend with her... I'll show her how much I love her... and what she means to me... She will be entirely different from others... the most special one... We won't need any words between us... our love would be quite enough...!!

<3 <3

Tears start flowing down her cheeks... She feels as if his each and every word was just meant for her... Only HER...!! She closes her eyes remembering all their beautiful moments... whether it be his pranks... the way he saved her... or their kisses... his each and every memory breaks Swara more and more from inside...

------------------------.

Night... At MM...

Sanskaar reaches home... Ap calls him...

Ap: Sanskaar... beta get freshen up and I'll prepare your dinner...

Sanskaar: No Maa... I'm not hungry...!!

Dadi: But Sanskaar...

Sanskaar: Really Dadi... Mujhe bhook nahi lagi hai...

Dadi: What happened to him...?? He is calling me DADI...!!

Ap tries to say something but Sanskaar turns to leave... when Dp shouts...

Dp: Sanskaar... You are hurting yourself for something you can never get...!! (Dp shouts angrily)...

Sanskaar: (without turning) Why not Papa...?? (he says in a very calm voice but his pain is clearly visible)... (Ap gets confused on looks back and forth at both Dp and Sanskaar)...

Adarsh: Because you don't know anything about HER Sanskaar...!!

Sanskaar: (closes his eyes tightly) I know each and everything about her bhai... Each... and... everything... (he says laying special emphasis on every word)...

Adarsh: What... You know each and everything... and then also you are behaving this way...!!

Sanskaar: This way...!! Bhai... I LOVE HER...!!

Ap gets shocked on listening this whereas Dp gets angry...

Dp: Sanskaar... enough is enough...!! That girl can never be my daughter-in-law...!! I can't put my reputation on stake just for a girl...!!

Sanskaar: (innocently) Not even for your son papa...!! How come my love has become a threat to your reputation papa...?? (tears start forming in his eyes)...

Dp: (a little moved seeing Sanskaar's tears) No more discussion on this matter Sanskaar...!!

Dp is about to leave for his room when suddenly Sanskaar goes and sits on his knees in front of Dp...

Sanskaar: Please Papa... I really love her...!! (starts crying) Was it her fault for whatever happened...?? She is so innocent... so pure at heart... She doesn't deserve this life...!! She has never hurt anyone... Even when she sent me away yesterday... I know there must be some reason behind that...!! I don't know when I fell in love with her... why I fell in love with her... How I fell in love with her... But all I know is that I love her with all my heart and soul... She is the first girl ever in my life who effects me to this extent...!! Please papa... main nahin jee sakta uske bina...!! Please... (starts crying holding his face in his palm)...

Ap couldn't see her son in such a condition... she runs to him and hugs him...

Dp: (still firm and adamant) This is not possible Sanskaar... a girl with such a past can't be the daughter in law for this house...!!

Sanskaar: (gets angry on hearing this) What do you mean by 'Such a past Papa'...?? Is it a girl's fault if... if... (he fails to complete his sentence... he wipes off his tears) Okay Papa... fine... But main bhi aap hi ka beta hoon... If not HER then... No other girl will enter my life ever... and that's my promise... That's Sanskaar Maheshwari's promise...!!

He gets up and leaves to his room... Dp also moves to his room... Ap and Dadi stand there helplessly... they totally fail to understand what happened... Why is Dp is so angry if Sanskaar has fallen in love with someone... They enquire Adarsh about it and he tells them everything...

------------------------.

Ap calls someone...

Ap: (cries) When are you coming back...?? .... Please come back soon... Sanskaar really needs you right now...!!

Person on call: Don't worry I'm coming in the morning...!! Till then do one thing... (the person tells Ap something... she agrees and cuts the call)...

-----------------------.

Ap and Dadi go to Sanskaar's room... Sanskaar is standing near the window looking at the moon...

Ap: Sanskaar...!!

Sanskaar: Haan...!! haan Maa...!!

Dadi: Beta... won't you talk to your Dadi also...??

Sanskaar gives a weak smile and sits on the bed with both of them... he lays his head on his Dadi's lap... Both of them caresses him...

Sanskaar: (teary eyes) Maa... Dadi... Am I doing something wrong...??

Ap: (kisses Sanskaar's forehead) I'm proud of you...!!

Sanskaar gets shocked as he never expected this response...

Sanskaar: Maa...!!

Dadi: Kya...?? What are you looking at...?? What do you think your Maa and Dadi won't understand you...??

Ap: And since she is my Sanskaar's choice... I'm sure she must be very special...!!

Sanskaar: (his eyes shine seeing a ray of hope) Really Maa..?? You are not angry...!!

Dadi: Bilkul nahin... In fact we are happy that our son is free from the boundaries of this low thinking society... which punishes a girl for a crime she hasn't done...!! Aur iss Durga ko toh main dekhti hoon... kaise nahin manega..!! He is making my prince cry so much...!!

Ap: Sanskaar... even though we can't see her right now... But I really want to hear her voice...!!

Sanskaar looks on when Ap takes out her mobile... She dials a number and puts the call on speaker...

Ap: Hello... Ji... Is everything ready...??

"Ji Namaste... yes I'm going to her right now...", comes a reply...

Sanskaar immediately sits on his bed hearing the voice...

Sanskaar: Ganga Maa...??

GM: Sanskaar... how are you beta...??

Sanskaar: I'm fine Maa... How... How... is Swara...??

Ap: Ohooo... So my daughter-in-law's name is Swara...!!

Sanskaar smiles hearing this...

GM: Achcha I have reached her room... (everyone keeps quite)... (GM knock at the door)... Swara open the door beta...!!

Swara: (opens the door) Haan Maa...!!

Sanskaar: (his eyes lit up hearing Swara's voice... he immediately takes the mobile in his hand) Swaraaa...!! (he says slowly... Ap and Dadi smiles seeing him smiling after a long time...)

GM: Swara beta... Please eat something... You haven't eaten anything since yesterday...!!

Swara: Please Maa... I'm not hungry right now... I'll eat if I'll feel hungry...!!

GM: Now what we must do... Here you are not eating anything and there Sanskaar has decided to starve himself to death...!!

Swara: (shouts) Maa... please... don't say like that...!! (everyone smiles seeing Swara's concern)... Sorry... sorry Maa... I shouldn't have shouted... (starts crying)...

GM: Swara beta... please don't cry...!! (tears form in Sanskaar's eyes hearing Swara cry)...

Swara: I don't understand Maa... what should I do...??

GM: First of all... eat something... (Swara makes a pleading face)... I'm sure if you will eat here... then only Sanskaar will eat something there...!!

Swara immediately takes the plate and starts eating...

GM: That's like my daughter... Swara will you do one thing I'll say... (Swara nods her head) Then... You should give your love another chance beta...!!

Swara: Maa... Even if I'll try to give... Will Sanskaar agree after whatever I have done...?? (Sanskaar nods his head with teary eyes)...

GM: Of course... After all he loves you...!!

Swara: And this society...?? Will he agree even after knowing everything...?? Will this society let us live together in peace...??

GM: Love gives you strength to overcome everything.... Your love will be your support against the society...!! Logo ka kya hai beta... Kuch din baatein karenge... phir bhool jaenge...!! All you must worry about is Sanskaar...!!

Swara: Will he love me even after knowing my past...??

GM: What if he already does...??

Swara: Huhhh...?? What do you mean Maa...??

GM: (pats her cheeks) I guess my Swara is smart enough to understand what I mean...!! (She caresses Swara's head and leaves after cutting the call)...

Sanskaar hugs Ap...

Sanskaar: Thank you Maa... Thank you so much...!!

Whereas on the other side...

Swara: (to herself) What if he already does...?? Why Maa said like this...?? Did she mean... (realizes something) Oh My God... Did she mean HE already knows about my past...?? He loves me even after knowing my past...!!

Episode ends...!!

Precap: Laksh's marriage invitation...

--------------------------.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.1K 4 1
⚠️⚠️NOT COMPLETED⚠️⚠️ ⚠️⚠️JUST ON HOLD THERE SO WP DONT DELETE FOR INACTIVITY ⚠️⚠️ ×××××××××××××>>>>>>>>><<<<<××××××××××××× ▪︎▪︎▪︎☆ In where Wednesda...
77.7K 3.4K 25
A tale of bonding between two beautiful individuals. Abhinav falls in love with Samskruthi; a naive, traditional young lady from an orthodox Brahmin...
999K 53.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
209K 7.8K 13
Swara: "I don't know dida, I like Laksh but still I am not able to love him, something is there which pulled me back when I think I need to fall for...