The Wild Ride

By littlesue12

Kayla Caitlyn Kardashian or more known as "The Talented Kardashian" is a famous singer,songwriter who won mul... More

Kayla caitlyn Kardashian
ALbums
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Five

198 2 0
By littlesue12

  I'm really exited since today it's the VMAS but also i'm feeling quite nervous about my performance tonight. Khloe came over to my house since she will be attending with me while Leo was out with some friends since it's his month off from filming his new movie.  

We were sitting in my room getting ready for the show, I was wearing a paired with some while Khloe was wearing a .
"So how are things going with Leo?" She asked. "We are friends, he's a really nice guy" I said. "So no feelings involved?" She asked and i looked at her with "an are you kidding me kinda look", she laughed before we finished getting ready for the show.

As soon as we stepped out of the car and onto the red carpet, all we could hear was paparazzi throwing questions at us and calling our names while their cameras kept snapping pictures and fans screaming.
( Khloe look over here!)
(Kayla over the shoulder)
(Kayla show us your dress)
I took mutipples pictures alone and with Khloe then took some pictures with Kimye, Kendall and Kylie as well. We finally got inside and i said hi to a couple of artists that i've met on the way. Khloe left me so i can do some red carpet interviews before ging inside.
Extra Tv called me over for a quick interview so i walked over to Snooki and AJ Calloway.
S: Snooki / AJ :AJ / K: Kayla
AJ: Hi gorgeous!
K: HI!!
S: You look so pretty!
K: You look gorgeous too.
AJ: So tell us about your outfit:
K: Well, i'm wearing this white dress from Channel and this is god given! (Laugh), not really this painted for like seven hours or so.
S: So what should we expect from your performance tonight, which i can't for it by the way.
K: Well, expect powerful dancing,and just a really hot performance.
AJ: Can't wait.
S: So we'd let get inside now.
AJ: It was really nice talking to you Kayla.
K:Thank you.
I finally made it inside and found my seat next to Khloe and Kylie while Kimye sat infront of us along with Kendall and Gigi as well, i was nominated for five awards today and i'm really nervous and exited about it:
-Best Choreography: Crazy in Love
-Video of the year: Roar
-Best Collaboration: Crazy in love feat Jay-z
-Best Female artist: Kayla Kardashian
-Best vocal Performance: Dangerously in love.
Taylor swift openned the show with Nicki and they killed it, soon Kanye came to sit next to us since Kim was being a bitch, we had a great time dancing and just goofing around.
They were going to annouce the nominees for best female artist and i was nominated for it, Jason Derulo made his way on stage and took the mic: "These young beautiful talented ladies have charmed people all over the world with their voices and looks. So here are the nominees for Best Female Artist:
-Taylor Swift
-Adele
-Rihanna
-Lady Gaga
-Kayla Kardashian 

 "And the VMA goes to ...............Kayla Kardashian congratulations"He said. I was shocked and happy at the same time,Khloe hugged me along with Kanye and i made my way to the stage and hugged Jason as he handed me my ".

"Wow guys! I.......I can't even describe how happy i am right now. I just want to thank every one who woked hard on this album,i want to thank my sisters Khloe and Kylie along with my family also my amazing fans for supporting me through everything. ut i want to thank a special person who keeps on inspiring me everyday and loving me unconditionally.Thank you!!!" I said and headed backstage to get ready for my performance with Jay Z.
I wore a red bodysuit paired with a pair of black high heels  and Jamie re-did my makeup and hairstyle, i wished goodluck to my dancers and my amazing band.

Start of the performance:

End of Performance

I finished the performance and went backstage to change back into my dress, Jacob my manager engulfed me in a bear hug."It was amazing honey,i'm so proud of you" He said and i smiled warmly at him.I spent the night with Khoe,Kylie and Kanye and i won three more awards such as:-Best Choreography.
-Best Collaboration.
-Video of the year.
(Tweets about The performance)

  @totalbabe12: Kayla just slayed me now, from now on i'll start calling her Slayla instead of Kayla.
@Bbby-huh: Brb crying bc Kayla slayed me so hard i can't breath. HELP!!
@KhloeKardashian: YOU GO SIS!!
@KimKardashian:I'm crazy in love with my sis performance. YOU ROCK!!
@theEllenShow: Describe the VMAS: Kayla
@KrisJenner:My baby just killed it on stage and yet people still say we have no talent.#ProudMama  

And many others people and celebs tweeted about my performance tonight at the vmas.
"Are you gonna attend the after-party?" Asked Kylie."No i'm so tired,i will go back home" I replied and she gave me a small nod before vanishing into the crowd. Jacob brought me back hom and quickly left since he had a date with someone he met via Tinder,i made my way inside the house directly going to my bedroom and as soon as i entered i let out a scream at what i saw : Leo's hand was bleeding and the mirror was shattered to pieces.
"Oh my god!!! Leo let me see your hand" I said and rushed to his side and took a look at his han,it was bleeding so badly. "OH Gosh" I said then went to the bathroom and took out the first aid kit and started cleaning his hand.
"This will hurt a little it" I said as i dabbed some alcohol on the wound, he winced a little but kept himself composed.
"Why did you do that?" I asked him but he didn't reply at first. "Why did you do that Leo?" I asked once more." I saw her today, my ex-girlfriend " He said and i felt my heart shatter into million pieces when he said that.
"Do you still have feelings for her ?" I asked him and he looked up at me with his blue eyes. "I really don't know Kayla" He said and i let out a sigh." Listen, you wouldn't punch a freaking mirror unless you still had feelings for her." I said or almost shouted.
I was feeling heartbroken and sad so i took my pillow and blanket and headed out of the room.
"Where are you going?" He asked getting up from the bed. " I'm sleeping on the couch tonight" I said before going out of the bedroom and slamming the door shut.

After storming out of the room, i didn't like sleeping at the moment so i took my keys and went for a walk, it was dark and the street was empty but i just didn't care and just kept on walking and walking until i couldn't hold it anymore and sat on the sidewalk crying my eyes out.
Someon tapped my shoulder and i quickly wiped my tears and looked up at the man who had already sat next to me.
"Look at me" He said and i looked at him. He reached and wiped my tears with his thumbs. "What are you doing?" I questioned him. "I'm wiping your tears because that person you're crying over doesn't deserve you at all" He simply said."And who are you?" I asked him. "Well, i'am Captain America or Chris Evans and you are the amazing Kayla Kardasian" He said shaking my hand.
"Wow! I'm so lucky. I just keep on running into actors lately" I sarcastically said but he looked confused. "What do you mean?" He asked, I shook my head slightly and looked at him. "Nothing, don't mind me"I said and he nodded his head.
We fell silent again but he soon spoke up cutting me off guard" Aren't you cold?" He asked and i shook my head "NO" but he didn't seem to mind my reply as he took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders as i muttered a shy thank you to him.
"So tell me about yourself?" he asked. "Do you realise we had just met, how can i trust you?" I asked and he softly smiled.
"You are right, but i may be weird but I'm a really nice guy if i say so myself" He said smiling,i smiled back at him looking into his blue eyes that somehow attracted me to him.
"You are a beautiful young lady Kayla, don't let anyone bring you down, that person you were crying over is a jerk and a stupid man for letting go a girl as amazing as you." His speech made me blush fiercely, we talked some more and he gave me his number and i did as well. He walked me back home and hugged me one last time before leaving me all alone.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.8K 21
Kayla didn't expect her brother would become famous. Now her whole life has been flipped upside down. Instead of sitting at home texting her only two...
135K 1.9K 90
Ethan Kardashian is the second eldest son in his family next to Kourtney Kardashian but in his family he has 6 other siblings. Before his 3rd eldest...
75.2K 1.2K 40
This is the sequel to:Life as Khloe kardashian's daughter. This time kayla and her family are in the spotlight more than ever.With having another se...
1M 21.6K 92
𒊹ī¸Ž đ™ĸ𝙮 𝙧𝙚đ™Ĩđ™Ē𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤đ™Ŗ'𝙨 đ™Ŗ𝙚đ™Ģ𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙚đ™Ŗ đ™Ŧ𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 Kassandra or Kass Jenner as she prefers is an singer, songwriter, actor, model...