Not Your Average Girl (Sting...

By yuki078

(Y/N) Dragneel is the little angel of Fairy Tail, and Natsu's sister. What happens when she's back 5 days bef... More

ღ One ღ
ღ Two ღ
ღ Three ღ
ღ Four ღ
ღ Five ღ
ღ Six ღ
ღ Seven ღ
ღ Eight ღ
ღ Nine ღ
ღ Ten ღ
ღ Eleven ღ
ღ Twelve ღ
ღ Thirteen ღ
ღ Fourteen ღ
ღ Fifteen ღ
ღ Sixteen ღ
ღ seventeen ღ
ღ eighteen ღ
ღ Nineteen ღ
ღ Twenty ღ
ღ Twenty-One ღ
ღ Twenty-Two ღ
ღ Twenty-Three ღ
ღ Twenty-four ღ
ღ Twenty-Five ღ
ღ Twenty-Six ღ
ღ Twenty-Seven ღ
ღ Twenty-Eight ღ
ღ Twenty-Nine ღ
ღ Extra! Read all about it. ღ
ღ Thirty ღ
ღ Thirty-One ღ
ღ Thirty-Two ღ
ღ Thirty-Four ღ
ღ Thirty-Five ღ
ღ Chapter Thirty-Six ღ
ღ Hello ღ
ღ Thirty-Seven ღ
ღ Thirty-Eight ღ
ღ Thirty-Nine ღ
ღ Forty ღ
ღ Forty-One ღ
ღ Forty - Two ღ
ღ Forty-Three ღ
ღ Forty-Four ღ
ღ Forty-Five ღ
ღ Forty-Six ღ
ღ Forty-Seven ღ
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Ending: Sting Fall-Off-A-Cliffe
Ending: Gray Full-Of-Himself-bOASTer
Bonus Ending #1: Polygamy
Bonus #2 : Bros before hoes

ღ Thirty-Three ღ

14.2K 439 523
By yuki078

I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for not updating. I know you all had been dying to find out what happened next, but I just ignored all of your suffering, but here it is.

Warning: Smut \(°Д° )/三\( °Д°)/

Just kidding. థ౪థ

You were excited for a second, were you not? ( 'ิิ ͜  ´ิ)

No smut.へ(¯ ∇ ¯へ)

I enjoy your pain.

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠♥ ♦ ♣ ♠♥ ♦ ♣ ♠♥ ♦ ♣

Which one of these is your favorite? I like them all.

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠♥ ♦ ♣ ♠♥ ♦ ♣ ♠♥ ♦ ♣

"Well well well, what do we have here, Lector?" Stingo asked.

"I think its time that she gets the punishment she deserves," he continued with a cocky smirk.

'Punishment?!' I thought, blushing on the inside but seeming calm on the outside, 'Its not what I think it is, right? Of course it isn't. I just have a dirty mind.'

"You look like you're deep in thought," he whispered in my ear huskily, "Could it be that you're thinking about me?"

'How the fuck did he get behind me and why didn't I notice?'

"You could speak if you want to, you know? It's not like there's a gag in your mouth," He continued in a deep voice, ".....or is that the way you prefer it?"

My eyes widened for a millisecond before I composed myself. I had absolutely no idea what was going on here. Well, I did, but I don't think its the way I'm imagining it.

Right?

"Or do you want it?" He suggested, his hands resting on my shoulders and his face buried on the crook of my neck.

Huh?

My mind just went blank and full pervert mode.

[So did yours. Don't lie.]

"You know," he said, mimicking my voice, "The part of the man that has no bone but has muscles, has lots of veins, likes pumping, & is responsible for making love."

I found something to say this time in response to his question.

"Yeah, sure," I replied, "If you can carve out your heart and offer it to me while I slowly watch you bleed all over and beg for mercy, then go ahead."

He immediately pulled away and stared at me as he backed away slowly and subtly, probably thinking that I was a sociopath.

"So can I go now?" I asked, grinning, "I mean, I've stayed here for this long without attacking you even though I could've if I wanted to."

Suddenly, the atmosphere became tense and he growled.

'Bruh. I get you're a dragon slayer, but you don't have to growl like an animal. I'm not into beastiality.'

"Are you underestimating me?" He asked lowly, "A low fairy like you can't even dream of catching up to tigers like us. You defeat me? What a joke."

"What the hell do you mean by that, you co--!" I yelled, but he covered my mouth with his hand, making sure that I couldn't speak, "$&%**&$$*%&*#+%@"

"Do you know where you are right now?" He asked, keeping his voice low, "I wouldn't make a noise if I were you."

I looked around to see where I was. It was a simple room but I guessed it was where the sabertooth members were staying. If they found me here, things wouldn't go well.

'Maybe his exceed can-- wait, where did the cat go?!'

Not liking the feeling of his hand over my mouth any longer, I bit down on it harshly enough to draw blood.

He hissed in pain and tried not to make a sound but glared at me. If looks could kill, I would be six feet underground already.

I averted my eyes away from his but he still didn't stop glaring. A few seconds later, I stole a glance him from the corner of my eyes, but he was still focused on me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I whisper-yelled, "Stop staring at me like that. Its creepy as hell. I'm going back."

As I stood up and moved towards the window to fly away, I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me back.

"You bit me so I think its fair if I do the same, eh?" He asked, his mouth on the crook of my neck, "An eye for an eye."

Before I could process what was happing, a hand covered my eyes from behind and I felt a sucking sensation on my neck. After that, he harshly bit down on that spot, causing me to cry out in pain.

"Can you let me go now? You've done enough already," I asked but got no reply in return.

Instead, he licked that spot and blew on it softly, causing shivers to go down my spine. Then he turned me around and softly pressed his lips against mine for two seconds too long.

"You can go now," he said, smiling like an idiot.

Not a smirk, but a smile. An actual legit smile.

In normal situations, I would have fangirled hard even though he was my enemy, but not now. I swiftly brought my leg up and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

Not hard enough to break him because if I kicked him really hard when he actually looked genuinely happy, I would feel extremely guilty.

Not saying a word, I flew away without looking back.

On my way to fairy tail's inn, I realized that my shirt didn't cover the ugly bruise he gave me so I stopped by a store to buy some concealer before going back.

'What jus happened? I got my first hickey and then my first kiss. Does he even know what in order means? That bitch is so uneducated. Next time I see him, I'll kick his ass.'

And that's how the way back to the inn went. Me cursing out Sting in my brain for not doing it in chronological order and trying to convince myself that this never happened.

When I reached the front door of the inn, I saw Cana waiting there expectantly for someone, who I assumed was me.

"Oh hi (Y/N), I've been waiting for you," she said, confirming my earlier thought, "Let's go in. We're partying."

"I'm tired and I want to go to bed."

"Nonsense, come on."

And with that, I was dragged against my will inside the inn, where everything was dark as hell.

The second I turned on the light, everyone jumped out of nowhere and shouted in my face together.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (Y/N)!!!"

'Wut?'

There you go.

I'm sorry for not updating in so long and I hope that satisfied your thirst.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 542 15
🎇 ━━ ❪ 𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳 ❫ ❛ 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 ...
20.5K 395 68
Before Natsu, Igneel had a second student that he never told anyone about. Her name is Kameel. Kameel Dragneel, and she is Natsu's sister. After an e...
105K 1.6K 23
(Y/N) Dragneel has been away for 6 years and when she comes back the grand magic games has started her and her awesome power are taking part at the l...
134K 4.6K 26
Lucy Heartfillia is the type of girl that people don't notice. She likes it that way. She had her friends and didn't get unwanted attention. But one...