The Skin I'm In

By xoindigox

This book is a dedication to Ms. Kelly It is not made to bash her! More

Candice A'nell Kelly [intro] ( 1)
conversations cut short . (2)
one time too many. ( 3)
Just Like The Other's (4)
Fighting Myself Daily (5)
Different World's (6)
Being Friendly / Candice's New Friend (7)
Warming Up (8)
Back Home I Go (9)
Meeting The Parents (10)
Feels. (11)
Lashing out (12)
Showcase (13)
Meeting up, Showing out. (14)
So amazing (15)
Falling . (16)
Been that way (17)
Questions.. no answers (18)
1996- 2015 / puzzle peices ( 19)
Chrianna ( 20.1)
Chrianna/ would you be my valentine ( 20)
Sherlock " Homeboy" (21)
You will never be.. (23)
#LeaveChrisAlone2016 / opinion
High hopes (24)
Proof(25)
Try me. (26.0)
Just so you know..
Destiny Royalty Jaxon (26.1)
Destiny Royalty Jaxon (26.2)
New book alert
Destiny Royalty Jaxon (26.3)
Destiny Royalty Jaxon (26.4)
Glimpse of "UnLoved"
Destiny Royalty Jaxon /Love More (26.5)
Destiny Royalty Jaxon (26.6 Final part)
Mending gaps (27)
Im sorry (28)
Focus (29)
All by myself (30)
Zyla What's Good?(31)
All Good (32)
Cut that bitch off like a edit (33)
Whats poppin'?(34)
Done . (35)
Epilogue 1 (38)
Epilouge Final part (39)

Take this " L" you lose ( 22)

3.3K 174 10
By xoindigox

I have nothing to say so.. Yeah

M a r i a h :

Scrubbing my make up off, I looked in the mirror at my self ; pure disgust was the only thing that came to mind. I couldn't believe that I actually had sex with zyan, I knew he had a girl-well from what he told me he was single, but clearly that's not the case. Shaking the thoughts away I started to put on my shower cap, step into the shower and scrub what's left of him off. I felt so violated .

Davis high second floor rm. J118 also known as the janitors closet :

Walking from the ladies room in the empty hall I hung on carelessly to my pink backpack while tending to my phone .

" riah?" A harsh but wispered tone voice called out to me.

" the devil is full of lies on this early Friday, got me all kinds of fucked up yo" speeding up my walking I was yanked into a closet.

" yo son what the fuck!" I yelled trying to find the handle

" chill it's me zyan"

" boy what the heck is wrong with you, ion have time for ya shit man " I yanked my arm away from his grip and felt around once again for the door handle in the dark room.

Feeling my dress rise and my thong moved in a swift motion I felt something wet come in contact to my center.

"Mphm" a moan escaped and before I knew it his face was a pony .

No I didn't like zyan, nor did I even want him but I did have to admit the boy tongue had damage all over it.

Legend never wanted to eat me out this was my first time having head and I must say the feeling is euphoric .

Swiftly feeling a arch in my back I was rammed into.

" ah FUCK" reaching my hand back behind me I tried to slow him down .

" z-ahh-zyan , s-slow down- oh my god- you're hurting m-me" as I pleaded for him to slow down his speed he only picked up.

It felt so good but ached so bad, letting him have his way my moans became so loud I forgot we were in school.

Heat, sweat, and skin clamping against skin.

"Thickums you heard that?"

" Candice and yes"

Pulling me out of my thoughts I quickly pulled up my underwear, being to late the door became open and Travis and Candice met eyes with mine and zyan's

" ew, they in here having stank sex!" Travis spoke .

Candice only stared at zyan for a few seconds more and walked away, while Travis stood there and harassed us-well me zyan was clearly not phased. Like he didn't care.

___ couple days after ( Sunday )

Doing my last set of squats I became a little uneasy as my stomached ached mildly .

Thinking of it to be the pineapples I ate that were close to going bad I regretted my late nite snack choice

" Mariah Giselle - Taylor" hearing my mom call me out by my two middle names I just knew she was upset over something"

" yeah mom?" I spoke leaning on the frame of her oak wood door.

" I got a call Friday while I was at work, from your principal , the cameras showed you were tugged into a closet and didn't come out until minutes later.. Then a boy exited as well." My body froze, I honestly didn't even remember that it had cameras in the area I was in. " your coaches also explained to me that if what I think happened , happened in there, all the scholarships will be revoked"

My breathing hitched, should I lie on zyan.. Or tell the truth and take this L for the rest of my life?

" zyan pulled me in the closet, zyan Alston he-" putting on my best acting skills I cried .

" he told me I had to have sex with him " I sobbed

My mother look softened and she started crying too.

" you got raped in school!?" She sobbed

I only nodded and explained I didn't wanna talk about it.

" what about the two kids that opened the door , what are their names , what did they see we're going to the cops"

" I don't know, they were sophomores" secretly trying to find a way to keep Travis and Candice ass on hush mouth, I came up short.

" mom can I go please" I sniffed running my forearm under my nose in an upward motion to catch the falling snot " yeah baby go ahead"

_____

Didn't proof read.. Idc

Yo honestly this part wasn't even supposed to happen but it did and .. Yeah . Oh and if you know anyone or if you like creating book covers ( without wattpad filters.. Like the good shit) DM me please .

This book is coming to an end fast tbh half the shit I wanna add I'm not, not because I lost interest for the book it's just I really don't want it to be over 30-45 chapters. I- no . I dunno tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.7K 20
Roni has been a "plus-size" girl since she was little. Now, she is in 10th grade and believes she is too heavy to ever find a guy one day. Everyday s...
14.6K 591 13
Educated and tender-hearted Flora Fairchild impresses client after client by working in a successful wedding company in the state of Florida as a bri...
13.3K 832 20
This is a Curvy Community Romance: #DISCLOSURE #CelebrateBlackStories #Curvy #EyesLipsFierce "What other people hold onto in their tiny brains abou...
57K 1.1K 51
BOOK 2 OF 3 SHIELD is compromised, an evil murder bot named Pinocchio, and a Civil War! How will the Avengers work this out? Or... Just basically Ave...