Forsaken Z (Story)

By ForsakenZ

Z... A insane killing cat.. Most say he is a demon. Some say he is a spirit, not able to find a place to rest... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
The Last Chapter :)
Chapter 10

Authors Note

47 12 2
By ForsakenZ

Sorry about jumping into the action so fast. Let me make a list of things you need to know..

1. Touching him makes you die, unless you put bone dust on him.
2. If he looks into your eyes (eye contact) and he makes enough hatred to you, you have a heart attack.
3. bone dust is grinded up bones and special powder mixed together to form a dust to ward away evil. If it touches someone like Z, then one of their powers disappear forever. In this case, you can touch him. But now, he can never lose his eye ability.
4. Z is very muscular lol
5. The announcer died °^°
6. Z loved the forest he created. He felt as if it was his treasure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 1.2K 196
Part 01 Title : Rich Family: The Heavenly Master of Earning Money [Crossing Book] (豪门之敛财天师[穿书]) Author: Nan Shu (婻书) [Dog Blood Version]   Wen Ran, a...
3.3M 108K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
99.2K 8K 32
Eros thought he knew everything about love. Being a Cupid and all. But that was before he met Penelope... For nearly a decade, he's tried-and failed...
Mahal By Rosy

Paranormal

6.4K 881 21
She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand. As she is walking she heard someo...