Emerald eyes (Raph x reader f...

By rainshadow1996

New city new friends and emerald eyes keeping watch. More

meeting
Thinking of him
He thinks of you
Meeting again
Bored
Acting on whim
Realizations
Waiting
Advice
Turtle Doves
Siblings
My first kiss went a little like this
Singing
Nicknames/contact names
Family
He find out
Dancing
His birthday
Humans in the lair!
Whats a kraang?
Fight
Found
Fluidity
Raph is alive.... With the sound of music!
Prank gone wrong
Lamardo
Lonely turtle
Surprises
Brother protection program
Preparations- shopping
Wedding bells
Wait what?!
Authors note: help!
The stork has landed!
Derek ares
Rose hope
Leander yoshi
Help!!

Adventure

4.2K 138 18
By rainshadow1996

I was walking down the street with a mission: get normal pizza and eat it before Mikey contaminates it. When I bumped into a smaller body. Looking down it was your little sister. "Finally! Look I don't have much time. Your grandpa keeps writing here is the latest one. I snatched it before dad could. I'm sorry about what happened. I have to go now!" She said pressing an envelope into my hand and running off. I opened it and was shocked. "My dear one, yes we are alive but in hiding. All of us but you are here. Please come back and let us explain. I am sorry for leaving you with your father but I could not grab you in the confusion. Follow the stars to us. Love, papa"
I raced back to the lair crying happy tears. They were alive! "Y/n! What's wrong?" Raph asked scooping me up upon seeing me. "They are alive!" I said kissing him. "Who?" Mikey asked. "My family. I thought they all burned" I said softly. "I have to find them." I said making my mind up. "How where are they even at?" Donnie asked popping out of the lab. "I'm not sure but I need answers. Raph I don't want to leave you but I need to know what happened." I said focusing on him. "Will you come back to me?"Raph asked with a sigh knowing it was hopeless to keep me here. "Always." I said. "Then go I will be waiting. You love your family and need this. But promise you will be safe." Raph said shocking everyone. "Thank you Raph!" I said kissing him before packing a bag. I left soon after on my new adventure.

*authors note*
Yea yea I know horrible chapter but I felt that we needed her family back. Now then I need a little advice.
So the family is wanted by someone to be completely wiped out. But I have yet to think of what for and by whom? Any suggestions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4K 21
I decided to publish my story from Quotev on Wattpad. So, enjoy the x reader for you and your captain Leo. ;) #2 in Donnie 1/29/2020 #30 in April 7/1...
12.2K 358 12
Im April O'Neils sister. April didnt tell her turtle friends about me and that i was related to her, till the day i went with her to see Baxter stock...
24.1K 556 40
This is Frozen in TMNT version! Elsa= Leo Anna=Mikey Kristoff= April Sven= Casey Okay Donnie and Raph are kinda side- characters. Also no Olaf or Ha...
24.9K 724 36
Raph and Leo. Donnie and Mikey.