This Won't Stop 'Til I Say So

By Hello_Brooklyn

Alex Grace MayStream is a 17 year old werewolf. Being adopted at the age of 14 wouldn't help much either. She... More

This Won't Stop 'Til I Say So
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Just An Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

40 2 1
By Hello_Brooklyn

Okay, so I'm going to be using these ---> ( ) in my story today. Just know that that is my little input. Have fun!(:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's up girl?"

I looked over to see Kara come sit down with me at the lunch table with a very fashionable looking guy. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a white botton up collared shirt underneith and tight blue skinny jeans. His hair was styled like Robert Pattinson's but more blonde. He had a smile on his face.

"Hey Kara." I smiled back. I honestly just wanted to know who this guy was.

They both sat down on the opposite side of the table.

"This is Clay by the way. He's in our English class." She smiled then turned to him.

"Clay this is Alex. Alex Grace Maystream. The most beautiful girl I've ever met!" She smiled at me. I laughed, this girl is crazy.

"Hey. Can I ask you a question without being-" He cut me off.

"Yes, darling , I'm gay." He laughed and winked at me. I laughed back and nodded. (I don't have anything against gays. I acctually think they're pretty cool.)

"I just love that jacket you're wearing," I complimented him, "Is that-"

"The new Burberry leather jacket?" We both said at the same time.To be honest I was jealous of his style. All I wore today was a white sun dress and some cute white sandles I found in the back of my closet. I could tell we were going to be best friends. All three of us.

"So I saw this guy in history today..." Clay trailed on. I wasn't really listening because all I could focus on was Ryder. He was talking to his friends and the girls were all huddled around him like little love sick puppies. I rolled my eyes at the fact that they were practically throwing themselves at him. Of course he took advantage of them, you could smell it all over him.

"Alex, honey, are you okay? You've been stareing at that guy this whole time." Clay asked with a concerned face.

"Oh he's just my ma-" Kara stopped me from saying any more. Wait, why would Kara stop me? She doesn't know about the whole werewolf thing does she?

Then the bell rang. It was now time for science. My worste class. I was usually good at science but this year just sucked.

I headed to that class seeing all the nerds pile in. I was in the advanced class. I obviously didn't fit in with the smart kids. I just had better looks. And I didn't click with anyone. So, I sat alone.

The teacher started talking about all of the different forces and what they cause. But I kept zoning in and out. Something was getting close to where I was but I couldn't quite tell what. Then the door opened.

"Oh, Hello. And who might you be?" My old teacher asked. I looked up to see who is was. But I didn't even need to move. I could smell him right away.

'Ohh Yes! Our Mate. Alex, look it's our mate!' My wolf howled inside of me. I shook my head to put her back into silence so that I could concentrate.

"Ah, well have a seat next to Alex. I'm sure you two will get along," she said the next part under her breath, "seeing as you both are the best looking in the class." I giggled but quickly stopped when Ryder made his way over to me.

He smiled at me and sat down. His elbow brushed against my arm and I got chills. He held in a laugh. Then he pulled out a peice of paper, writing something on it, and passing it to me.

'You know, I switched classes on purpose. Be thankful.' It said. I smirked and wrote back.

'Whatever, I don't even know why you did. It's not like I'm tying you down.' I pushed it back to him.

'You are. Not on purpose. But trust me, you are. We should hang out today. Maybe get to know eachother a little more.'

'Ryder. I really don't think that's such a good idea. I'm not even stable. I don't even have a pack! I'm a lone wolf:)' I smiled.

'Join my pack. You already know three people in it. What's the big deal?'

'What? I don't know three people that are Weres. Only you.'

'Kara and Clay. Yeah, they're Weres too.'

'Yay! Now I'm not gonna be alone with you.'

'Oh shut up. You know you can't resist this(;'

'Wanna bet? Keep up the attitude and I'll just have to reject you completely :P'

'Okay, Okay(: Just meet me in the woods again today. Please babe?'

'Fine. Now, can you please leave me alone I'm trying to concentrate.' I said, like I can concentrate with him even in the same room.

I smiled to myself to think that I wasn't the only Were. I looked over at him and he winked back. I just giggled and turned away, passing the note back to him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day was normal. Mostly boring until English. Kara and Clay were in that class and I decided to ask them about the whole Were thing.

"So, when were you gonna tell me you guys are Werewolves?" I asked with a smile and a wink. I knew they would tell me soon enough but I wanted to know now.

They both looked at me with wide eyes as smiles slowly appeared on there faces.

"We knew you were one so we just kind of decided to be best friends. You know even if we weren't Weres we would still be BFFLs!" She exclaimed with excitement.

"Well, maybe if you would've told me sooner I would've hung out with you more. I really don't feel comfortable around humans. I mean, I feel like I'm hiding a HUGE secret that I can't tell anyone." I was hiding a huge secret. But it wasn't that I was a Werewolf.

"Oh sweetie you know we love you already. We know you're going to join our ack and we know you're mated to Ryder. He really is a nice guy. You should try to get to know him." He smiled. I could tell he was sincere.

"Wait, if you're a Were, then how are you gay?" I asked. He just laughed and looked at me.

"Honey, God knows who you will be when he makes you. So he knew who my mate would be. And he matched us perfectly." He smiled. I giggled.

The bell rang and I quickly ran into the parking lot. Not hesitating to rush myself, I sped out of the parking lot and got to the closest gas station for gum and a Sprite.

I  grabbed what I wanted and put them on the counter to check out.

"Wow, never thought I'd see someone as pretty as you walk into this crap hole." The cashier stated, winking at me.

"Thanks? I have a date so could we hurry this up?" I asked in a bitchy tone. I was NOT in the mood for bull right now.

"Oooh attitude. I love it." He snickered once more.

I rolled my eyes and handed him the five I was holding.

"Keep the change." I growled, fed up with his flirtatious attitude.

Running to my car I felt a jolt of confidence shoot through me. It felt good to have attitude. But I knew when and where to use it.

Ten minutes later I reached our spot. Parking my car then jumping out.

"Shit." I quietly cursed myself for forgeting to ask Ryder if I needed extra clothes for shifting. So I just brought my ussual bag of clothes I keep in my car just in case.

Walking through the forest was hard when I was human. I didn't have the same, perfect eye sight I had when I was a wolf. So I couldn't see all of the branches I was stepping on. The way my feet glided across them caught my attention and I was in a daze for a couple minutes. 

Suddenly, I tripped on a root. I braced myself, expecting to fall flat on my face but a pair of tan, muscular arms caught me. Ryder.

"Silly, watch where you're stepping." He laughed while bringing me up, straight on my feet.

"Sorry, I got distracted." I looked down embarrassed that he had to save me. We were now walking through a part of the forest I didn't recognize.

"Don't get embarrassed. You tripped. No big deal." He flashed a bright smile.

"Thanks." I half smiled.

"You're so very welcome, beautiful." He winked as he took my hand in his own. I was now blushing profusely but quickly tried to cover it up with a laugh.

"Whatever." I smiled intertwining our fingers together. His hand was so large compared to mine.

"Are you ready to meet your new pack?" He asked with a bit of excitement. I looked up to see a HUGE white house standing in the middle of a bunch of trees.

Oh gosh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! More Ryder and Alex. I know you guys wanted it. I wish more people would respond to my writing though!(: It would really mean alot. You have no idea. It's kind of a confidence thing. Please tell me what you think!(: If you love Ryder and Alex together without drama or if you love them with drama and sadness.:( Anyways(: I love writing this story so please respond!!!!! RESPOND(: Thank you guys again. Hope you loved it.(:

Continue Reading