This Won't Stop 'Til I Say So

"Class, we have a new student today. Her name is Alex Grace Maystream. Please welcome her with open arms." My new teacher, Mrs.Widwood, announced. Everyone looked up to see me standing awkwardly. I ducked my head in embarrassment. I was happy because this was my last class.

A ton of cat-calls and whistles erupted. Mainly from the guys. I guess I was pretty. With my long dirty blonde hair and the sun dress I was wearing made my green eyes pop. It wasn't my choice to come all dressed up for school. If it was my choice, I would've come in seat pants and a t-shirt. But my newly adoptive parents would not have a new daughter of theirs come to school ragety on the first day.

"Settle down guys. Now where would you like to sit Miss Maystream?" She asked. I was nervous to answer.

"Uhm. Right here will be fine thank you." I smiled and set my bag down next to my seat right in front of the room. I couldn't wait to get through this class. My wolf wanted to get out and run. She hated school. But I had to remind her of how we got kicked out of the last home.

"Alright, since it's the first day of school we are going to play a constuctive game. Each person will write down any question on a slip of paper and put it in the box. We will go around and everyone will pick one question and answer it honestly. You ready?" She explained. Oh gosh. Now I'm super nervous.

She handed me a slip of paper. I wrote "What's your favorite movie?" Good question. Right?

I stuck it in the box and went back to my seat. But on my way back some jackass decided it would be fun to smack my ass. I turned right around and punched him in the arm. Of course since I'm a were I have more strength than half of the guys in this school. So yeah, it hurt him. He looked at me with his eyebrows scrunched together.

"Ow?" He said. Well it was more of a question. I just looked down and sat back in my seat.

He walked over to the other guys in the room and told them what happend and they all staired at me in amazement. Smiling. I just focused my attention on Mrs.Widwood.

"Okay guys, Justin you go first." She ordered.

Pretty much everyone answered questions except the guys in the back and the girl sitting next to me.

The guys all got stupid questions like "What's your number?" , "How are you in bed?" , "What's your favorite color?" . Stupid.

Now it was my turn. "What's your deepest darkest secret?"  Now I could give a stupid answer or an honest answer. I think I'll go with stupid.

"Gosh. Uhm. Probably that I cried in Peter Pan." I said knowing I was lying. I mean, who cries in Peter Pan?

They all laughed and asked why but I payed no attention to them. It was the next girls turn to answer. And she got my question.

"Peter Pan." She smiled at me. I laughed and she did the same. I knew we were going to be great friends. The bell rang and everyone quickly got out of the door.

"Hey, I'm Kara. I answered your question in English. You know Peter Pan." She smiled as I walked out to my car.

"Hey. Yeah stupid question right?" I asked laughing quietly about it.

"No! It was better than any of the other ones." She laughed back.

"That's true. Haha," I laughed "but I have to go home now. I'll see you tomarrow at school?" I asked hoping she would be my new best friend. Finally I could live a good, normal life.

"Yeah, I'll see you later!" She smiled and walked away.

I got into my car and decided to head to the woods in the back of my house. Finally I could let my wolf out. She was bugging me all day and I really need her to shut up. She was the running type and loved to play. But she was serious when it came to finding our mate. She told me that was her main mission in life.

I finally reached the top of the hill and parked. I brought my bag of clothes with me and stripped all of my clothes off. Then I shifted. Everything became clearer and I could hear almost every little ruffle in the trees as the wind blew through them. I loved letting my wolf take over. Letting her lead our body to wherever she wanted.

I walked over to the stream and dipped my huge head down to sip the cool water. Then I smelled something. Something sweet and woodsy. I could taste it on my tongue. Sweet. Mate.

First Chapter :) Thanks for reading and comment and other stuff. I hope you liked it cause it took a while for me to think of a good plot. I mean, there will be more drama so keep tuning in(: Thanks!!