Chapter 2

I looked up to see a huge brown wolf stairing at me from across the little body of water. I knew what he wanted. Me. But I couldn't do this yet. So I ran. I ran back to my bag of clothes I had set down and shifted. I quickly got dressed and heard him coming. I jumped into my parked car, started it and zoomed home. It was getting late anyways.

What are you doing?! Our mate was right there and you ran! You idiot! My wolf screamed at me. I mean don't get me wrong, I wanted to go for him. But, I knew right now wasn't the right time. I just moved here and I know it just wouldn't be right.

I reached my home. It was a big white house with a balconies on each side and the back. I parked my car and ran inside.

"Alex, honey. Is that you?" My new mother called out to me. Julie was a nice woman. She had bright blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. She was the typical house wife.

"Just went for a run Jules. Did I miss dinner?" I called back while running up the stairs to my room.

"No. It'll be ready in 20 minutes. Take your time." She responded. I could tell she was smiling. She was almost always smiling.

I opened the door to my room and walked into the bathroom that was connected. I quickly undressed myself and jumped in the shower. Letting all the stress and worry leave me as the hot stream of water massaged my back. I washed my hair and body and shaved everything that needed to be shaved. Stepping out of my bathroom with my towel around my breast, I could smell my mate. The sweetness was lingering. But it had another sent stuck with it. It smelled like another girl. He had been in my room. Or he was still in my room.

I grabbed a night gown and some shorts and got dressed behind the door of the bathroom so that I could hear if anything had moved. Sure enough, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. But it wasn't my mate.

"Honey, dinners ready. Come on down." Jules said sweetly. I sighed in releif. I mean, who wants some creep in their room. Even if it is my mate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner I hopped in bed. Tired from my first day of school and meeting my mate. Well, not really "meeting" him but you get the idea. I pulled the covers up over the back of my head and turned on my side so that I was in a cocoon. I had always slept like that. I slowly started to drift off to sleep when I realized I had left my balcony doors open. But then again, I never opened them.

I drew the covers off of me and walked over to the opened doors. I slowly crept out side to see what else had been moved. My table was in place and so were my flowers. But my chairs, someone was sitting in them. Then it hit me. My mate was sitting right here in front of me.

"Um. Hello?" I asked with a bit a fear behind my voice.

He jerked up and saw me standing there. I couldn't see his face though.

"Oh, Hi. I'm Ryder. Ryder Hampton. I guess you already know what's happening here. With us." He said.

"Um yeah I guess I do. Im Alex Grace Midstream. Do you want to come in?" I asked shyly. Even though I was inviting a total stranger into my house.

"Oh no I better get going. I'll see you at school though babe. Count on it." He promised with a smirk. I could tell he was smirking because his teeth were so bright. He quickly hopped off of my balcony and ran back into the forest.

I stepped backwards making sure he wouldn't come back. I closed the balcony doors quietly. Jumping back into bed and bringing the covers back over my head like before. And this time I fell asleep. Dreaming of my mate and the way he smelled. Well the way he smelled before he broke into my room. Cause when he broke in, he had another womans smell on him. And that made me think, who is Ryder Hampton?

AHH! Okay(: So I hoped you liked this chapter because Ryder is in it and yes, there is more DRAMA;) And I also have a picture of Ryder to the right so look at that! But I know this is short as hell but it's kind of late for me so don't judge. Love you guys! Comment Rate and La Di Da(: Thanks !!!