Waitress On Fleek

By TalentedWriters

WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS TONS OF CRINGE. IT WAS WRITTEN WHEN ME AND MY FRIEND WERE STILL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5 (SPECIAL)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22

Chapter 21

117 8 6
By TalentedWriters

What do I do? How do I approach Lance? Even though we talk everyday, it's kind of awkward. Silvia is not being any help at all. She keeps on yapping about how she can beat up Aaron into pieces whenever she wants to. She's even stalking him over the web, finding out what his favorite meals are and such. I think she plans on turning his favorite food into a nightmare. Something he would definitely hate.

    I'm so glad I'm not in Silvia's bad side anymore. Without her, I wouldn't have made it this far, even though she's being completely useless now.

    "Hey, Crystal?" Silvia calls from the other side of my room. She's been sitting on my couch and been on her phone for the past two hours. "Hey hey! When you meeting up with Aaron? I got a perfect plan for ruining the date and then you guys can break up! I am so helpful, right?"

    "I already broke up with him, so don't worry about that. He wants to hang out today at the Central Park with some of his other friends and me. You can tag along, if you want."

    "HUH?! When did you break up?"

    "We broke up right after you left that day."

    "W-was it because of me? I'm so sorry! Oh my goodness, I shouldn't have been running my big fat mouth!"

I smile and shake my head. "It wasn't because of you."

"Um... can I join you guys?"

"Of course you can."

She smiles at me and runs off into her own room. I place my hand down on my bed, searching for my phone I left last time. Huh? I can't find it anywhere.

"Silvia did you see where my phone was?" I knock on her door.

"Phone? Wasn't it on the bed?" She asks, opening her room door.

"It's not on my bed," I panic.

I swear I saw her smile before closing and locking her room door on me. I turn around and slump back to my room. Wait a minute...

I run back to her door and fiercely knock on it."YOU! You have my phone! Give it back!" I keep trying to open the knob but she already locked it from the other side.

"Wait..." Silvia says from the other side of the door, not caring about me. "Okay I'm passing the phone from under the door."

"Why under the door? What did you do?"

My phone peaks out from under the door. I quickly take it and see Lance's text pop up on the screen of him saying "ok."

Ok?

I look at the previous chats and see that Silvia invited him to the park.

"How did you know the location Silvia?"

"You told me."

"Get out from your room this instant!"

"No! You're too scary now!"

"Hurry up and get ready. We're leaving in an hour."

~~~

Silvia is super dressed up, when really, we're only going to the park Why does she like being so dressed up as if we're going to some kind of fashion show... no wait- party! While I am just in my plain jeans, shirt and my sweater, she's being so fashionable.

Silvia rushes in putting her heels on. We walk our way to the park. Today we're just going out for some fresh air, instead of using the car.

Aaron and his friends are sitting on the bench and talking as we walk towards them. I don't see Lance in view yet. Phew.

I am pretty sure that I saw one of his friend's smirking while looking at Silvia. Ugh, guys. Only liking girls for their looks. Well... I guess girls do it, too.

The guy that was smirking up at Silvia looks like one of those football jocks. Totally not my type at all. A blond guy- also Aaron's friend- goes up to Silvia and runs his hand through his hair.

"You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason-"

"Yeah yeah, such a boring pick up line. Bye, I don't want you," Silvia smacks his head lightly. Aaron's other friends start laughing at him. Aw, that must have been embarrassing.

"Ah Silvia! I see that you haven't changed yet," I hear from between Aaron's laughs.

"I see that you haven't changed either, Mr. Know It All."

"Aw, isn't that sweet of you! You're giving me a nickname. Should I give you one too?"

"No need. You probably suck at them anyway."

"Huh? I thought you and Aaron were together," I hear Lance's voice from behind.

Oh no. Um how do I say this?

"We were... but we broke up," I tell him.

"What do you mean, Lance? Are you saying that-" Silvia points her finger at Aaron. "Time-waster guy and me, 'the most gorgeous being on the planet' look like a couple?!"

"Wow! You're really full of yourself, aren't you?" Aaron bites back at her. "I'm not a time waster!"

"Shut up and do something constructive for once!" Silvia screams her throat out.

They both start bickering back and forth while Aaron's friends just watch in amusement.

"Um, Crystal? Do you want to walk around the park with me?" Lance asks. I nod and together we start to walk side by side.

"Do you still have the Christopher Columbus ring?"

"That was a really stupid ring... but I liked it... " I tell him. In my mind I think 'I wished we would have really married each other then.'

We talk for awhile about each other's lives, but neither of us mention about getting back together. I start to think that Lance will never take me back.

"Hey, let's take a picture," Lance says, throwing an arm around my shoulders. He brings his phone up and presses his cheek against mine. But he takes the picture too fast. I didn't have enough time to react.

"Hey! I wasn't ready! Let me see how I look," I try to grab the phone from his hand but he pulls his arm up, making it a huge distance from my short arms. I hold onto his shoulder and jump. I feel his phone brush against my fingers.

"You look beautiful," he says and stares at me as I get back down on my feet. My left hand is still on his shoulder while my other hand is up towards the phone. We both gaze into each other's eyes.

Lance coughs, breaking our stares and making the situation very awkward. I notice how close we are.

I spot Lance's phone dangling from his hand. I snap it from his hands and run while I try to unlock his screen. I thought he changed his password but he didn't. He he, good!

Lance is running right behind me. "Don't delete the photo!"

"Oh, thanks for giving me an idea!" I yell back at him.

I find the photo of us. Ugh, I look so ugly. My mouth is wide open and I'm blankly staring at him, plus my eyes are half closed. I almost click on the delete button but Lance grabs the phone from my hand from the back. In a way it's as if he's hugging me from the back. He quickly moves away from me in embarrassment.

Off in the distance, we see Silvia and Aaron. Aaron's other friends are nowhere to be seen. We go up to them,

"Where did your friends go?"

"They're going to some kind of practice game. So it's just us four," Aaron replies. 

"It's like we are going to some kind of double date," Lance says as a joke. But no one laughs with him. "Just kidding. None of us are dating."

A ice cream truck comes by the park playing it's music. All the kids start popping out of the park and running after the truck.

"ICE CREAM! I want ice cream! B-but I didn't bring money with me! I want ice cream!" Silvia starts yelling and whining like a child.

"You're so childish. Why don't you have any money with you?" Aaron squints at her.

"Cause I don't," Silvia replies back and they both start bickering.

"Let's just leave them and get ice cream," I say to Lance. Without even knowing I grab a hold of his hand and start pulling him towards the truck.

"Vanilla with sprinkles with a cherry on top," I say to the man.

"No, the double ice cream cone thing. We want that," Lance points to tells the man which ice cream he's talking about.

"Huh? No I don't!" I say.

"Yes, we do." Lance covers my mouth and pushes me behind him. "Please give us the double ice cream thank you."

The man looks at us strangely and makes our ice cream. He hands it over to Lance with a napkin.

"That will be five dollars," the man lets us know. Lance pays and starts licking off the sprinkles on one of the ice cream cones. With his other hand, he pulls me away from the truck.

"Hey! Why didn't you let me get an ice cream cone!"

"'Cause you're going to eat with me. I am saving money. If we both buy the ice cream it is six dollars but if we buy the double, it's only five."

"But that's only by a dollar! Why are you so cheap?!"

"Who cares? You still get an ice cream. This one," Lance says, pointing to the other side of the ice cream which is melting from the side.

    "Quickly eat the ice cream; it's melting. Or I will eat it for you in five seconds. 1. 2.-"

    "I don't care. I will just buy one with my own money," I start walking toward the the ice cream truck but  it's not there any more.

     "3. 4-"

    "Sheesh! I'm eating, I'm eating it!" I run over to him and lick off the melted parts of the ice cream as Lance watches me. Lance smirks at me as he starts biting onto his ice cream. It's kind of awkward eating like this with our faces so close.

    "WHOA! You guys are literally drooling over each other! And what's with that way of eating ice cream!" Silvia screams when she sees Lance and me, Aaron following after her. We immediately step away from each other in embarrassment, the ice cream cone in Lance's hand. 

    "You guys don't have to hide it. We all know that you're madly in love with each other. Why don't you guys start dating already?" Aaron mumbles.

    Lance and I look at each other awkwardly and smile.

_________________________________________________________

CHECK OUT MY FRIEND'S  ACCOUNT ^^

XmorningalarmX

She's the one who's working with me on this book and future books to come along !

Follow her plz :D

[VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292 8 18
Girl- Cuban, abandon by her family and put in the foster system, once she ages out of the system she's sold to an American idiot who's rich, controll...
1.1M 45.2K 70
This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far as possible. Edit: Hello there. Before...
711 48 21
*THIS BOOK HAS BEEN COMPLETED* When four crazy best friends set out for Uni, fate has something else in store. When they messed with the wrong crowd...
112K 2.3K 24
A/N, Warning: this book is so old and I made it when I didn't know how to write properly, so it's kind of ridiculous and not logical. There's grammar...