Narnia Preferences and Onesho...

By halfblouds

"No you don't have to wear your best fake smile" Narnia preferences and oneshots containing Peter, Edmund and... More

Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference 1/3
Preference 2/3
Preference 3/3
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Edmund Oneshot-Requested
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot 1/2
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Peter Oneshot 2/2
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot: Happy Birthday Water Girl!
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Requested Peter Oneshot
Preference
Requested Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot: Happy Birthday Death Girl!
Preference
Preference
Preference
Caspian Oneshot
Preference
Preference 1/2
Preference 2/2
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Caspian Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot 2/2
Preference
Wedding Preference 1/3
Wedding Preference 2/3
Wedding Preference 3/3
Peter Oneshot 1/2
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot 2/2
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot 1/2
Preference
Peter Oneshot 2/2
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot 1/2
Edmund Oneshot 2/2
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Caspian Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot 1/2
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot 2/2
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Mini
Edmund Mini
Peter Mini Part Two
Edmund Mini
Peter Mini
Peter Mini
Peter Mini Part 1
Peter Mini Part Two
Edmund Mini
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot 1/2
Preference
Peter Oneshot 2/2
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot 1/2
Preference
Preference
Caspian Oneshot
Preference
Preference
4 Years Later

Preference

13.4K 287 67
By halfblouds

blub

(A/N: Hello beautiful people! This one might be a little longer. Make sure you eat something, drink some water and take you meds. Love you!)

(A/N: I'm making Peter's girl be Caspian's sister. I know, it's been done to Tartarus but it will be easier. S/N means sister's name. I just use one of my friends names. )

Preference: How you meet

Requested by:

Caspian

As we sat in the dining room to eat, Edmund and F/N were arguing.

It wasn't really a fight. They were debating about some foreign policy. While they did it all the time, today it seemed to strike more of a chord with me. How can they argue so much, but still love each other? How could I find a girl to love like he does?

"Cas?" S/N, from her spot next to Peter, put her hand on mine. I knew she was worried about me. I nodded to Edmund and F/N. She seemed to understand.

"Isobela," S/N called to her maidservant who was standing by the wall."Could they bring out breakfast?" She beckoned her forward for a second and whispered something in her ear. Isobela smiled, briskly stepping out of the room.

"What was that?" I asked. S/N shook her head, smirking. I looked to Peter.

He put his hands up in surrender."I know nothing more than you." I sighed, resting my head on my hands.

"I'll never understand women."

"None of us will, mate," Edmund said, kissing the back of F/N's hand that was clasped with his. I groaned.

"Hey," F/N said teasingly. She had the wrong idea. I didn't think their relationship was disgusting; I wanted all of it and more.

But, to my displeasure, I was the only royal at the palace right now that wasn't in a relationship. Susan and Lucy have friends in the outlying villages and were making their monthly rounds seeing them.

"Breakfast in served, you highnesses," Isobela said, coming back into the room holding S/N's meal. A parade of men and women trailed behind her, each carrying a platter. I searched for my meal, actually eager to get back to my study. I saw a girl, maybe the same age as me, walking forward with my plate.

"Your highness," she said, placing it in between the silverware in front of me. Her hands were not as calloused as the other servants' are usually. On one of her fingers there was a tan line where a ring would usually go.

When I looked up to thank her, many jumbled up syllables came out. She was beautiful. Her skin was tanner than I would have guessed, but it suited her hair. It was close to blonde, but almost a red, so S/N might call it strawberry blonde. I don't know, but it suited her perfectly. Around her neck, hanging on a thin chain, was her ring. I imagined she couldn't wear in on her finger in the kitchens so she strung it on a necklace. I recognized the symbol on it though.

"I know that crest," was the first thing I said to her. She looked bewildered and confused before she realized I was referring to her necklace.

"Oh," she muttered."It's rather common, your highness."

"Your hair isn't," I rebutled, twirling a piece around my finger. She closed her eyes. She looked terrified."It's beautiful." Her eyes opened quickly. She smiled.

"Thank you, your highness," she curtsied, leaving the room quickly, followed by all of the other servants.

S/N and F/N high fived over the table. I quickly made eye contact with Peter and Edmund, trying to find any support, but they were gripping their girlfriends hands, trying not to laugh.

"Wait," I held a hand up."Was that planned?" S/N and F/N burst into a fit of giggles.

"Yep," they said in unison. That set Edmund and Peter off.

"'I know that crest'. Really?" Peter laughed. I crossed my arms.

"I'm never going to hear the end of that, am I?" They all shook there heads.

"Her name's Y/N, by the way." S/N said, smirking."Incase you were curious."

Peter

"Drop him!" Susan yelled.

She had an arrow notched, aimed at soldiers in a dark bluish armor. He was rowing a boat down a river in the the mouth of the lake. He wasn't alone in the boat. Another soldier was helping him carry a small, human like creature with blonde hair. He was gagged and bound at the wrists and ankle. Sitting at the back of the boat was a girl. She had brown hair that reached her waist and was wearing a tattered black chemise dress. She was bound and gagged as well.

The soldiers, listening to Susan, dropped the small person into the lake. Susan shot one of the soldiers while the other jumped overboard the boat. When he jumped, the sma boat tipped, sending the girl into the water as well.

Me and Edmund took off, dropping our swords in the sand. I dove into the lake, trying to find the girl. The water was hard on my eyes, but I wouldn't find her otherwise. When I saw her, I swam forward. She was floating gently at the bottom of the lake, her hair all over the place. Worst of all, she wasn't moving. I grabbed her waist and kicked off of the rocks, swimming to shore as fast as I could.

When I could stand with my head above the water, I picked the girl up in my arms. She was lighter than Lucy, which worried me. She looked to be about my age, if not as old as Susan.

Edmund had already brought the other person, who I was now assuming was a dwarf, onto the shore. Lucy was cutting his bounds as he coughed up water.

I carefully set the girl on the sand. Susan rushed over to help me, taking off her gag and cutting her bounds with the tip of an arrow.

"I-is the princess alright?" The dwarf choked out. Edmund gave me a sideways glance.

"Princess?" I asked. The dwarf nodded.

"Princess Y/N. She and Prince Caspian are in a lot of trouble."

Edmund

"Do I really have to go?" I asked Lucy. She was helping me get ready for the second party celebrating F/N and Peter's wedding. Yes, second. F/N wanted the gatherings to be small, so the first one was reserved for close friends and family. This was going to be the more political event, full of foreign diplomats and noblemen and their families.

"Yes, you do." Lucy looked like she hadn't gotten over the fact that F/N had asked her to be a bridesmaid. She was wearing a sleeveless dress with a yellow top, and it seemed to radiate how excited she was."It's not every day our brother gets married."

"He got married two weeks ago," I reminded her."This is just the second after party."

"You know, soon the court is going to want you to marry," Lucy chasitied.

"Then I'm abdicating."

"No you aren't."

"Lucy! Ed!" We jumped at the sound of Susan's voice. She had peeked her head in my door."It's about to start! Come on!"

The party was almost the same as it was the first time. People bustling about, couples dancing the night away while the few single people stood by the snack table. Servants were walking around serving drinks, miraculously not spilling them on anyone. Music was playing in the background, loud enough to dance too but not so loud so you couldn't hear anyone. I slowly made my way towards Peter and F/N, politely excusing myself from conversations with people.

"Congrats," I said, clapping Peter on the back. I must of surprised him because he almost choked on his drink, making F/N laugh.

"You said that the first two times," he laughed, wiping the wine off his chin.

"Well, apparently, I'm obligated to say it again, seeing as you're obligated to have a second party."

"It's a wedding reception, Ed," F/N corrected."Get your facts right." She took another sip of her drink, which I assumed was some sort of alcohol. F/N always got a little snarky when tipsy.

Suddenly, a girl came up to F/N looking in the middle of scared and terrified, though she hid it well. She was dressed like a princess, so I assumed she was from another kingdom. Still, her expression worried me.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" F/N asked the girl, Y/N. She nodded, wiping away a tear as it fell.

"A man from Archland got a bit handsy, that's all." F/N gasped. Peter's look hardened.

"Who was it?" Peter asked, calmly but firmly. Y/N shook her head.

"Y/N," he said warningly. Y/N sighed, pointing in some direction. Peter got the jist, quickly walking over to a guard who was standing by the wall.

I, however, didn't take my eyes off of Y/N. Not only did I not want that to happen again, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. It felt a bit wrong, however, given what was just about to happen to her.

"Oh, sorry," Y/N stammered, looking at me with red E/C eyes."I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Y/N, one of F/N's ladies in waiting."

"Edmund Pevensie," I responded. Unlike Peter, I didn't like flaunting the fact that I am a king.

Y/N laughed, and it was a beautiful sound."I know who you are, your majesty."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 3.2K 40
"Yes finally a Narnia x reader " you excitedly clicked the link . Suddenly a gust of wind hit ...
138K 2.8K 20
In which a brave-hearted girl gets reunited with her courageous boy. All Rights go to CS Lewis and the Narnia films.
223K 5.2K 70
" 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. " Wisdom; To be wise is to make intelligent decisions that lead to good outcomes. Edmund Pevensie and Olivia Olmore were very...