The Bad Boy Next Door

By Justsomerandomgirl49

READ THIS BEFORE READING THE BOOK PLZ I THEN HAVE YOU PPL SAYING "OH MY GOSH This is so Cliche" Read it. High... More

*A/N*
*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
Characters
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 26*
*Chapter 27*
IMPORTANT
Guess Who is BACK!!!
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
*Chapter 30*
*Chapter 31*
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!
*Chapter 32*
*Chapter 33*
*Chapter 34*
*Chapter 35*
*Chapter 36*
*Chapter 37*
*Chapter 38*
*Chapter 39*
* Chapter 40*
*Chapter 41*
Epilouge
Hello
GUYS
HI

*Chapter 6*

21.8K 724 118
By Justsomerandomgirl49

"YOU SLEPT..." Mason Quickly Covers her mouth.

"Shh he is Sleeping" Mason says.

"Oh Right. You slept with Conner tell us everything Every Single thing" She says and I look at Conner Who had Wide eyes.

"Um Can we Talk In the back please Conner" I say and he nods.

I take him to the back of the class and look at him. "What do we tell them are we going to say 'Oh We kissed then we cuddled'" I say and he smirks at me.

"Well We could say We where kicking each other all Night And that you didn't let me sleep because You where Stealing and taking the blanket for yourself" He whispers.

I give him a Confused Look.

"Me stealing The blanket from You. Why Can't It Be You stealing the blanket" I say.

"Just go along with It" Conner says.

"Fine and then we could say We woke up Hugging because you where dreaming about Hugging a Hot chick" He nods.

"Ok Good now let's go" He says.

We walk back to where the guys where and stood there like nothing.

"Ok so first we where getting ready for bed when CONNER     T-Threw a pillow at me. So thats when I got mad at him and Kicked him.

S-So basically we where kicking each other all Night And this guy was kicking me a l-lot and while I was sleeping He pushed me off his bed and Made me fall to the ground... S-So I Got up and got in bed again. That's when we woke up And he was hugging me And can you please tell them why you where Hugging me Conner" I said.

"S-So I was dreaming of a hot girl and she was so hot I hugged her in my dream making me hug her. Also she was stealing The Blaket from me" Everyone looks at him and he smiles.

You had to say I was stealing the blanket from you.

"Are You sure" Jason says.

"Yeah" He says.

"Oh ok then why were you nervous When You Started talking" Conner looks at me.

"Well Just Stop it that's what happend and I am not saying anymore" I giggle.

They all turn to look at me.

I put my hands in the air "I am not saying anything " I say and they roll there eyes.

Lunch Time

As I walked to Lunch someone Grabs my Hand. I Look and See James.

"Oh Hi James" I say.

"Hi Lu How are You" I smile up at him.

"Good and You" He then gives me a Sad face.

"Not so Well You Now Jamie The girl who I went to the Party With" I nod.

"She said she wanted to be with me only because My Parents are Rich and She always wanted A Rich Boyfriend" I Touch his cheek.

"Dont Worry James you will find someone" He smiles.

"Thanks" He says. I then see Conner behind us Glaring at James.

Ha Hes Jealous Again.

Me and James walked In the Lunch room Together.

While We where eating lunch the Lights Went Off.

Every One Started Screaming. "EVERYONE QUIET BE QUIET ITS ALRIGHT" One of the Lunch Monitors yelled.

"Wow Is That A Monster" Conner says pointing at Me.

"Shut Up!" He smirks at me. While we where talking James walks to the table.

"Hi James" Jenny says.

"Hi Jenny" He says.

"Oh Everyone this is James My Best Friend" I say and A Smile Spreads Across Conner's face.

What is wrong with this guy.

Oh well Let's Just eat the light will probably turn on any minute.

5 Hours later

I hate being wrong It has been 5 Hours and The light is not on Yet. I WANT IT ON.

"Hi Princess" Conner says Running his hand through his hair.

"Hi Conner" I say and he glares at me.

"Hello What's Up Why did You Come here and Greet Me" He says looking aware.

"I don't Know" I say.

"So Wanna Come to my House" He says. This is A Trick.

He is going to try and steal my Virginity.

Lucy Think of something fast.

"I Can't Tonight I have to go somewhere with my dad and mom" I Said and he looked at me questionably.

"Your Parents come at Night" Really I can't think of something and in school I can.

"No Today They are coming early" Uh Good I Thought of something fast.

He nods and then leaves.

Good at least Its almost time to leave.

As I was walking The Principal Started yelling.

"OUT NOW YOU MAY GO TO YOUR HOUSES NOW" She Yelled.

As I walked Outside Angelina Comes towards me. When she was standing next to me I see A Purple Mark on her cheek.

"Angy Who did that to you" I say and tears falls down her cheek.

"No One" If it's Mark I am going to ripe his balls Off.

"Who Is IT" I say.

"Anthony" She says.

That Little Bitch Is Going to hear me.

Anthony Is Angy's Ex Boyfriend. He is Quarter Back In the football Team.

We both walk outside and I walk to where Anthony was.

"Oh Look Its The Sluts Sister" He says making and L with his Hands.

Dude that Is so 2000.

"That isn't a trend anymore dummy" I say making an L With My Hand and looking confusedly at him.

I then Slap him and he looks angrily at me. He slaps me back.

"YOU BARNEY LOOKING MOTHER FUCKER ARE GOING TO PAY" I Hear another Voice behind me.

I Look and See Mark Very Very Very Angry.

"You ARE NOT Aloud To TOUCH My GIRL At ANY SECOND" He says.

He then Comes to where Me and Anthony where and looks at me.

"He Hit You Too" He says Touching My Cheek and I nod.

He Pounches Anthony In The Stomach and He falls to the ground.

Second Past and He gets up.

"MARK STOP I NOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS" I yell.

He stops and looks at me. I Smile and he smiles at me back. "Go Ahead Lady he's all yours" I smile and nod. He backs of From Anthony and then Anthony Looks at me. "Aw Little Bitch Wants To Fight" I smirk at him.

"Aw And Little Bitch Studied Marcial arts and Karate for 3 1/2 Years" His face is then replaced With a Smirk. "Liar" He says and I smirk at him back. "Want Prove" He nods.

I Grab his Arm and Twist it Making him Cry out in pain. "OK OK PLEASE STOP" He yells.

"Pretty Boy I Am still not done" I say smirking.  I let go of his hand and he Comes towards me.

"No One HURTS Me" He says.

He Brings his hand But I grab it fast. I Make him fall to the ground and Then get on top of him. I start slapping him and He Yells for me to stop.

"One You Tought I was lying" I slap him gently.

"Two You Maid My Future Brother-In-law Come Here and Give you your Punishment" I slap him more Harder.

"Three You Called my Sister A Slut" I Slap him Hard.

"And Four YOU HURT MY SISTER" I Slap him Way harder.

I then get up and leave with a Smirk in My Face.

"Good Job" Mark says.

"Thank You" I say.

I then walk to where Angelina was.

"Thanks Guys" She says and hugs me.

I hug her Back and then Jenny Comes to where we where. "Angy And Lu WHO DID THAT TO YOU" She says.

"Anthony but don't worry I Got it controlled" I say smirking. "Good Because if he Hurts You Again I Will Make Him Slap The Principal" Conner Says.

"OMG LOOK AT THAT" Ethan yells.

"I Mean Look at that" He says sounding more Bad Ass.

He then walks to where a Puppy Was.

The Puppy Looked like it hadn't been Taken good care of.

He Picks the puppy up and I pet him.

"We should call the owner" I say pointing to the phone Number that was on his Collars Tag.

They all nod. I Start typing the number and the owner quickly answers.

"Hello" I say.

"Hello how may I help you" A Man says.

"I Have your dog right here with me."

"Oh Ok And That's all" The man says Very rudely.

"Yeah I was hopping you will come and Pick him up."

"Listen Take care of that Dog. For me you could have it as long as you want. Dogs are A Waste of Money" He then Hangs the phone.

"They Dont want this Little Angel" I say.

"We should take him to the animal shelter" Conner Says.

"No No Please Conner please not there. Please Dont take him there they will kill him" I begged Conner.

"Uh Fine Whos taking Care of..." He looks at his Tag.

"Conny" He says weirdly.

"Oh My Gosh His Name is Conny Say hi to your new Twin" Ethan says bursting out laughing.

"Shut Up Jackass" He says.

"Thanks" I say Jumping on conner. I then Kiss his Cheek and he blushes.

"Ok We Have to go now" I say.

"Oh I am Going somewhere with These guys and so is Angelina" Jenny says.

"Then who is taking me" I say.

"I Am" I hear another voice.

I Look and See My Dad. "DAD" I Say and Run to him. "Ok Lets go" He says.

"Ok Bye Everyone Bye Conner" I started walking but my dad Stood there and Glared at Conner.

"Are You My Babies Boyfriend" He says and Conner's face Gets red.

"N-No S-Sir I-I Am Just Her Friend" He says scared.

I Look and See Angelina And Mark Kissing.

"YOU TWO ANGY AND THE BOY THAT I DON'T THINK CAN INSERT THERE PENIS IN MY DAUGHTER'S VAGINA" I tried to hold Back the laughter.

___________________________

A/N: Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter.

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 117K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...
150K 1.4K 32
New girl meets most popular boy. ClichΓ© enough for you? * This is something I wrote back when I was still a 14 year old who loved sappy/clichΓ© plots.
1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...