Wonderwall

By Boone98

Samantha was a rebel and aggressive girl,she was studying the college but her life changes when she meets a g... More

Rebel girl
I'm fine
My life
Bad day
A kiss never forgotten
Meeting a new friend
Detective broken
Liam and Sam
Confession
We broke up
A new beginning
Edward's feet
Taking care of him
Happy birthday my love
Nigthmare
Holidays with him
The worst day
Losing memory
A little part of us
Giving him happiness
it's a girl
Loving you
a new family

I'm yours

8 0 0
By Boone98

We back to the beautiful house and I took a shower as Edward  was cooking fish for a cocktail and was preparing a  drink.
-I'm ready for eating-I told him wrapping my hands in his belly and kissing his neck.
-Sam don't start with this... please. Let's do it at evening. -he said serious. I nodded and sat down as he put the cocktail in a big cup and then poured in another cup the cold lemonade with strawberry.
We ate quietly and after we watched a movie.
------
-I'm bored Edward-I said smirking.
-let's have fun baby- He replied as he close the curtains.
I started pulling him close to me and I kissed him hardly and he growled with my kisses. We took off our clothes and continued kissing and after 50 minutes we finished and then we went to sleep. I wrapped my arm in his belly and I kissed his neck again..
----
Edward  woke up and he was taking a shower when I heard a scream inside the bathroom.
-what's happening? -I asked him
-oooh it's a big spider,I don't like them. - he told me and he opened the door. He wasn't dressed. I came in and we were already kissing again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 14.5K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.8M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.8M 302K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...