Hereafter (GxG) editing

By unsurreal

Would you dare love a vampire who seems to be caught up and tied to someone from her past? Even if that someo... More

Part One: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Part Two: Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
10 - Mountain
Chapter 10.5
Part Three: Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Part Four: Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29.5
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
(UPDATE!)Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue 1

Chapter 35

241 10 0
By unsurreal

Twilight

97

"Should this be the last thing I see?" Autumn sang along to the faint sound of the music downstairs. She was sat, leaning against the headboard while she brushed Athan's eyebrow. On the vampire's serene face, shadow of vanilla curtains danced. Emerald eyes fluttered open, looking up at Autumn who smiled at her instinctively. Athan grinned, scooting up to Autumn's waist where she buried her face. They both stayed like that listening to the voice of Ed Sheeran.

Autumn turned her girlfriend's head gently, to place a soft kiss on Athan's forehead. She paused after, sweet chocolate eyes stared deep into the vampire's emerald gems. "Good morning." Athan said, getting lost in the sight of Autumn.

"You look so beautiful in this light,
Your silhouette over me.
The way it brings out the green in your eyes,
Is the Tenerife Sea." The witch sang, smiling through it.

Athan's face lit up ten times to the sound she heard. Biting her lip, she propped herself on her elbow and hugged Autumn's waist tighter. Autumn giggled and continued to brush her hair.

It was 8am and wasn't snowing, the sun clearing the sky could be seen through the window pane. "I love this song. What's it called?"

Autumn's eyes winded. "Ow wow. You don't know? For real?" She asked her girlfriend.

The green eyed girl pouted and shook her head no. "Let me guess though. So In Love by Ed She?"

Autumn laughed, brushing the hair on the vampires face. "Not even close. It's Tenerife Sea." She beamed.

Satisfied and eager, Athan rolled to the other side of the bed, grabbing her phone. "I'm downloading that."

The brunette giggled. "I wonder who's playlist is playing."

Before either of them could guess somebody knocked on their door. "It's open." Athan said with her phone still in her hand.

The door revealed Thyone, wearing a gray blue Ralph Lauren button up shirt and white tight jeans. "Guys, breakfast." She stated simply and before she could move on, Athan asked surprised. "You cooked breakfast? That's a first." She chuckled sitting up.

"Yeah well," The tall blond shrugged. "Mom basically forced me to. She said I was the eldest and blah blah those shit. So you better go down and eat what I cooked and I have to hear compliments." Thyone said before shutting the door closed.

Athan walked around and pulled both Autumn's hands to get up. Instead, the shorter girl jumped on Athan to a koala hug. She showered Athan's neck with closed lip kisses. "Carry me to the bathroom!" She exclaimed as if shouting this is Sparta.

Giggling, Athan hugged her torso and went to bathroom. They brushed their teeth and washed their faces. The entire duration of it consisted of hip nudging and making faces in the mirror. After that they headed down to the kitchen still wearing their onesies. Autumn wore a white rabbit onesie with bunny ears and Athan wore a panda. They entered the kitchen with their hoods on, noticing the stack of paint adjacent to the few gym equipments at the corner or the living room.

"Hey, what's with the paint?" Athan asked to anyone who has the answer.

"After lunch we're going to paint the house." Maia said, turning around and placing the pancakes on the plate while Thyone distributed glasses and pitcher of orange juice and fresh milk.

"Why, what's wrong with the current color?" She asked her mom moving inside and pulling Autumn with her.

"Brown and maroon all over this place is not relaxing at all. It's too dark. You kids became how other people sees us. Or how film makers sees us. This house needs to be more homey."

"I don't know, looks fine for us and Thyone."

"Yeah, that's true but apparently mom wouldn't listen to a panda who's telling her what works fine and what doesn't." Thyone intervened while she placed an arm around Gian whose arms were crossed and leaning on the counter top, placing a tender kiss on her forehead.

"Well I'm completely fine with repainting the house." Athan said shrugging, Jareth and Lio stepped in the kitchen as well, drooling over the amount of delicious breakfast that was served. There was a basket of fruits, bacon, eggs, a bowl of plain coco crunch, pancakes and waffles, toasted bread, butter and assorted syrup. The mother of the house made sure there were variety of choices for the youngsters. Maia sat down on one end of the table, and Thyone on the other. Autumn sat beside Maia, followed by Athan and Gian. On the other side of the dining, there was Jareth, the unicorn Lio won for Tiara, since nobody was seating there, and Lio was at the other side of Maia. They started breakfast having light conversations and laughing. They were basically bringing up the past occasions to let Maia catch up. Even though the powerful witch had been watching over her four children for the whole duration of her absence, she couldn't remember most of it.

"Thyone, can you pass syrup." Athan said while laughing in Autumn's cheek who was giggling with her.

"Sorry, can't, my mouth is full." She then shove three layers of bite size pancakes in her mouth.

Athan stopped laughing and frowned at Thyone who was avoiding to look at her. She asked Jareth instead. "Jareth? Can you pass the syrup." She said impatiently and calmed down while the rest continued to eat their breakfast and engrossed in a conversation.

Jareth was nudged by Thyone under the table and he rubbed his temple. "Uh...no sorry. I'm, wearing white socks."

"What the fuck." Athan hissed lowly so Maia wouldn't notice. "Pass me the syrup."

Thyone just shrugged while Jareth giggled at his sister.

"That's it." Athan whispered to her self and cut two small portion of her pancake and picked up the strawberry syrup near her that she didn't like. She poured then on the pieces. She put them on the side of the bread knife and flicked it towards her siblings direction using her index. One of it landed stickily on Jareth's cheek and the other on the side of Thyone's nose.

"The hell." Thyone growled still cautious of being caught and wiped the pancake off her face.

"Guys, stop it." Gian warned, growing annoyed of their fighting.

Thyone took a cereal and tossed it in Athan's plate.

"You did not." Athan stole a piece of grape from Autumn's plate since it was closer than the fruit basket, licked it and threw it in Thyone's food.

"Guys stop." Gian said again, losing hope and palming her face.

Glaring, Thyone chewed a piece of bread and threw it on Athan's plate, completely ruining the her breakfast.

Athan's jaw dropped while Thyone smirked, thinking she'd won. Not giving up, Athan uncapped the strawberry syrup and pointed it to Thyone. Maia saw her squirt the syrup staining Thyone's ironed clothes. Thyone stood up, losing her temper.

"You retarded dipshit!" She shouted and Athan stood up as well, ready to brawl.

"Children! What's going on?!" Maia asked concerned.

"She started it!" Athan and Thyone said at the same time pointing at one another, hoping to get their mother on their side.

Athan decided to talk further."I asked for the syrup and she said she can't cos her mouth is full, what kind of bullshit is that?" She said believing she has a point.

"Well she could have brought her lazy ass up to stand up and get it herself instead of throwing pancakes in our faces! Tell them Jareth." Thyone resonated, crossing her arms and frowning.

"Athan did." Jareth said still sitting, pretending to be enticed in his breakfast.

"You two were mocking me that's why!"

Maia grabbed the rolled news paper on the counter and three news papers appeared each on Athan, Thyone and Jareth's head smacking them once before vanishing like glitters.

"Oww!" They complained in unison. "Mom!"

"Thyone, Athan, you're doing the dishes." Maia declared wiping her mouth with napkin.

"What about Jareth!? He was bullying Athan too!"

"That's for swearing. And Thyone you're doing the dishes until tomorrow for talking back." Maia said pointedly and started to exit the kitchen.

Jaw dropped, Thyone tossed her napkin on her plate and mumbled directed to her siblings. "You're the worst."

Athan was going to say something when Autumn pulled her shoulder to face her. Confused, Autumn raised her eyebrows giving her a 'Why were you acting like a child?'. "She started it." Athan pointed to her girlfriend and Autumn laughed. They both stood up, "You're still washing the dishes baby." Autumn giggled before chugging down her milk.

Jareth whistled before exiting, getting everyone else's attention. He pulled down his lower eyelid using his index finger and stuck his tongue out then turned his back.

Athan did the same, only using her middle finger. Thyone lifted the tip of his nose and made goofy eyes. They were both getting the plates while continued bickering on whose rinsing, soaping and drying the plate. Apparently none of them wanted to rinse first.

Autumn and Gian stood side by side, drowning at the amount of immaturity. Patting the witch's shoulder, Gian encouraged her before leaving the kitchen. "You can handle them."

"I'm not sure about that." Autumn confessed arching her eyebrows.

"Oh really, mimicking him was the best way to irritate him?" Thyone questioned while rinsing the plates.

"No, I'm saying is Jareth hates being imitated so that must have pissed the shit out of him." Athan said a matter of fact.

"No, that just proves you're the youngest. You don't have originality." She passed the plate for Athan to soap wash.

"I have originality!" Athan nudged Thyone with her hips and Thyone did the same, only harsher. Then Athan did it back with more force then Thyone got her back again.

"Athan." Autumn called her watching the two from behind.

Athan stopped moving and focused on her work with Thyone smirking beside her.

'I can't believe I've been screwed by a five year old.' Autumn said to herself as she walked back into the living room where the rest was chatting.

"Whipped." Thyone voiced.

"As if you're not whipped yourself."

"I am not."

"Yes you are."

"I am so not."

"Yes. You. Are."

"I am not!" Thyone growled subtly.

"Athan." She heard her girlfriend's stern voice then stopped again arguing again.

"Whipped." Thyone started again but Athan kept silent.

•80•

Paints were placed in the middle of the living room over layers of old newspapers and magazines. All the people in the house were scrambled around it. Maia clapped her hands to get their attention. She instructed where the white, cream, light grey, and gold will be. Once everything was clear, she announced. "And no super strengths. Just like before, we lived amongst humans, we do it like humans. Now grab your weapons and let's start." Athan, Thyone, Jareth and Lio groaned but did so anyway. They all went to the assigned wall, all carrying white paint since they will all first coat it with white. Lio was assigned to the foyer, Thyone to the left side of the living room where the foyer was and Gian and Maia shared the wall where the stairs was. Jareth painted the wall where the entrance to the kitchen was and Athan and Autumn shared the front of the living room where the large window was. They all started coating maroon and brown with white, strictly rolling only up and down. Athan played her playlist through the speaker of the DVD set. She played Sex by Cheatcode and got scolded by her mother who as busy with painting. She played next I don't Fuck with You by Big Sean and earned herself a glare. Autumn laughed knowing her girlfriend was doing it intentionally. Finally Athan switched it to something more mild settling with Fetty Wap's Nobody better.

"What is teenager's music today. I can't understand a thing he's saying. Is he talking about sex and swearing again?" Maia said in all seriousness.

"Mom, we sweat and creep around all the time so stop treating us like kids." Thyone said while dipping her roller in the paint again.

"I will when you three stop acting like one. And honey," Maia asked Athan sweetly. "Can you please change it again? He's making my eardrums churn."

Giggling, Autumn walked over to her girlfriend and blindly tapped her phone to whatever was going to play. The sweet intro of The Sound by The 1975 took over the speaker and Maia looked satisfied. Autumn shrugged at Athan who she smirking and singing the intro merrily. "I know when you're around cos I know the sound of your heart." They both turned around and jammed to the music while coating the wall.

Athan set her phone next to the speaker then walked over to Autumn. She wrapped her arms around the brunette, careful not to get any paint on her. She smelled the freshly shampooed hair since they showered before getting dressed in old clothes. "I love you and the way you smell." The vampire whispered, slightly bucking her hips forward and rocking Autumn.

"Babe, not now." Autumn warned when Athan started planting kisses on the crook of her neck.

"Which reminds me!" Maia exclaimed. "I am sealing all your rooms with a sound proofing spell to avoid instances that starts with that." She pointed her chin at Athan and Autumn. The two immediately let each other go, going back to painting.

"The sneaky lesbos who never learn." Jareth chuckled facing the wall again.

"I don't even wanna know." Maia deadpanned.

"Disgusting. Some actually just doesn't know how to keep it in their pants." Thyone supported, clicking her tongue.

"Oh no Thyone, I was actually concerned about you more." Maia redirected. "You didn't I would hear you if you keep it low huh?"

Gian froze rolling her paint, stiff beside Maia while Thyone's eyes widened. Thinking back last night. If Athan and Autumn didn't hear them, there was no way their mom would have. She tried to reverse the accusation. "Bluff." The blonde said firmly.

"Keep talking." Her mom said and proceeded working beside Gian who was still flushed and could barely move beside her.

"What happened Thyone? I thought you liked rubbing it in our faces that you got laid?" Athan teased beside Autumn who was still a little embarrassed.

"What are you talking about." Thyone played innocent.

"Oh my God she does that!?" Gian freaked, looking back at Athan. Terrified of the possibility Thyone might have been giving details of their intimacy.

"I never raised you to be disrespectful Thyone." Maia scolded.

"Yeah she does. Details by details. She considers herself the best at sex, a womanizer and proud when people call her a stud."

"Shut up!" Thyone shouted.

"Thyone!" Gian glared at Thyone.

"She's lying, I don't know what the bastard is talking about!" Thyone dipped her paint roller in white again. "Mom tell her to stop and let's go back to being treated like a child." She whined more knowing once their room were sealed, Gian will shout at her. Jesus, they just made up last night. She literally fucked Gian and gave her thousands of orgasm til she ran out of her anger and jealousy.

"I kinda actually missed it." Jareth added.

"That explains why you're still single, you have yet to hit puberty." Athan mocked, kissing Autumn's cheek again just because she already craved contact.

"And you did huh youngest?"

"Aw. Jareth will always be my baby boy." Maia chuckled through it.

"Mom, you're embarrassing me."

"You did just admit you missed being treated like a child."

The rest of the day went smoothly. It was filled with laughter and playful remarks. Although every once in a while the three siblings, occasionally involving Lio, would bicker and sometimes even try to pick up an aimless fight. They were never like that before.

There was a time the next day Thyone noticed the side of her black T-shirt was smudged with gold paint. She evaluated that only Athan and Lionardo were working with that color.

First she'd blamed Athan just because my girlfriend has been dancing carelessly and basically I was forced too as well. Of course Athan denied but me and her both knew she was indeed guilty. I caught her behind Thyone who played her own choice of music through her earplugs as she focused on drawing a straight grey lining, her tongue trapped between her teeth. Athan snuck behind her when nobody was looking and lightly grazed her rolling paint on Thyone's back side of her shirt.

Athan grinned at me when I rolled my eyes the moment I caught her then she walked back to me with a successful giggle.

"You asshat!" Thyone spat at a completely oblivious Lio who just got down the stairs. All pairs of eyes darted to him, watching him frown in confusion. "What?" He asked innocently.

Athan had convinced her sister that it was Lio. That he's a "kid" and clumsy. I felt an arm drape around my shoulder. I looked up and saw Athan smiled amusedly down at me before redirecting her eyes to the building commotion; which wasn't surprising at all.

"You butterfinger ruined my expensive shirt!" The pissed vampire accused Lio who was getting back to work with his rolling paint. "I don't know what you're talking about and more importantly I specially don't care even if you ruined your whole life." Lio remarked facing the wall.

Thyone's face became red in fury and stomped towards the boy. "What you say imbecile pup!?"

Gian pushed an arm in front of her girlfriend. "Beat it Thyone." She stopped the blonde and Thyone hesitantly obliged, turning her back away from Lio.

"Aw, it's over already?" I heard Athan grumble subtly beside me. I nudged her and she pouted, rubbing her side then we continued to watch the interaction.

"You need to be more discreet with your dumb pranks lil' pooch or I will drag my foot up in your ass so high you'll taste the dirt between my toenail I fucking swear."

Jareth and Athan laughed and I nudged the latter again, guilty that Lio had to deal with Thyone when in fact it was actually my girlfriend's fault.

"Sorry I can't hear you over the amount of fucks I don't give."

"Canine seriously have to watch his back." Thyone warned seriously, turning around his heel again to get back to work.

We all went back to decorating the walls. I faced Athan with a stern look. "You better tell Thyone it was you." I whispered closely.

Athan disapprovingly crunched her nose up disgusted. "What? No way." She chose to ignore then bend down before rolling the gold paint on the wall again.

"Athan." I stated firmly.

She looked down at me once more and resonated. "What? No way I'm gonna have her filthy smelly toe in my bum."

"You put this on yourself for being a brat." I raised an eyebrow and she frowned.

"I am not."

"You are." I raised my brows and placed my hands on my waist.

"Okay." she said and I had a glint of hope until she insisted what she wanted. "But I'm not playing guilty." She said with a sense of finality.

I huffed. Suddenly my somewhat wicked mind thought of a powerful black mail. "Fine." I said innocently. "No sex for a week. It's not like it's a big deal right? Not too long for you." I shrugged, dismissing the subject.

I felt her paused for a moment as I picked up her roller coated in gold then rolled in on the white wall, her eyes glued to my face. "What the? You did not just used that on me."

She snapped and turned my head at her mockingly. "Trust me, I did and I will."

I heard her groan. Thinking through my threat, Athan spun around and groaned. "Ugh. You're really irresistible Autumn and I didn't want to be charged of rape by my potential sister in law just 'cos you forbid sex for a month." I giggled beside her and she called for Thyone's attention who was again consumed with her own music. Athan rolled a piece of paper before flicking it at her siblings direction.

"What now?" Thyone said irritably.

"I was me who dabbed your shirt with gold paint."

"What!?" Thyone growled, fisting the inanimate object inside her palm.

"T'was me. What ever." she turned around then rolled her eyes at me. I giggled in return. It was kind of evil knowing there was going to be chaos in 3,2,1...

•98•

"Ma, why the hell are there a lot of plates? I thought nobody was having a guest tonight?" Athan asked warily, her hands clinging to my waist as if my life depended on it.

I called my mom a few days ago and told her she should come and celebrate the holidays with us but she insisted that my grandmother already asked her to stay through the holidays. I promised her to call just before midnight to greet her marry Christmas and that was what I planned to do later tonight.

She pulled my waist closer and asked. "Where is Sandra by the way? Didn't you mention you invited her for Christmas and New Year?"

"I did but apparently she already had plans with my grandmother and the rest of our family. "

Athan nodded and walked to the dining table to finally set it up for later. Athan generously offered me to drive back to my mom if I wanted to spend my holidays with my family. I wanted to, of course I wanted to but seeing my whole family without Kyle was going to be a first. I'd probably lock myself in a room and cry since every look from my relative will remind me how good of a cousin, nephew, son and brother he was. He wasn't just a brother, he was my twin.

Glasswares clunked as they were settled on the elegant arrangement of the dining table. It happens that Maia grew up in Latin america so she adopted their tradition of Noche Buena. Which went perfectly smooth but wasn't entirely bickerless. I sometimes think the siblings' ages reduced to middle schoolers the second their mother returned. But I'm not judging. It might just be their way of making up the lost times or childhood they missed, if they did for reasons, unintentionally.

We, as Maia liked to approach us, kids cleaned up the table and Jareth and Lio helped her with washing the dishes. We were all gathered in the living room. It was flawless on the third day and we all agreed to paint the rest of the house after the holidays.

Two days before today we went to pick out new furniture and decors as well. Old fashioned wooden long tables with marble counter tops replaced with high class white metal with curved steel coater in gold and topped by a thick shiny aluminum plate. The red long sofas turned to velvety gray and black. Two more chaise lounges and single sofas added, all finished with enormous and cuddly throw pillows. The mostly dark and gloomy wall decorations replaced by highly sophisticated handcrafts and tranquil paintings.

Thyone got back from the kitchen holding two wine glass in one hand and champagne on the other. She filled them up and handed on of it to Gian before sitting on the chaise lounge next to us beside her girlfriend. Thyone asked casually, "Athan, Autumn, want some?"

I nodded and Athan who was checking something on her phone muttered a "Yeah sure" while nodding as well.

Thyone snickered, her arm snaked around Gian's waist giving the police officer's hair a quick sniff. "Then go get you and your woman a glass, sis. It wouldn't hurt to be chivalrous sometimes."

Athan gaped at her then sent a glare. Me and Gian shook our heads, questioning if we heard her words right.

Before Athan head to the kitchen she gave me a quick peck and I set up the Christmas songs Maia asked us to get.

Later when everybody else was in the living room we decided to open the gifts when the clock struck twelve because we were certain we'll get wasted and party all night and won't be able to wake up the next morning with smiles on our faces because of a pounding headache. We all gave each other gifts we bought yesterday and surprisingly, the one who gave the most meaningful present came from Thyone.

She gave Lio a tiny wardrobe of small clothes that pretty much resembled Tiara's style. Thyone said it was for his little unicorn. I was actually shocked, we all were. After all of Thyone's bullying towards the boy she still cared about his feelings. It was probably because she could relate to losing a loved one. Thyone did just lose a dear friend almost a week ago. Lio ended up crying and hugging Thyone but the vampire insisted that she didn't like being close to a stinky puppy. She made that point clear when she finally hugged back Lio which caused awes in our faces.

•99•

Me and Athan sat on the end of the bed and Thyone walked in with a sly grin on her face. She was holding a huge pink suspicious looking paper bag where her gifts for us are supposed to be. She handed it to us. Athan took it reluctantly while I peeked. I saw three gift wrapped boxes, small, medium and large.

"C'mon open it now because I think you're gonna need a little walkthrough and encouragement that it isn't taboo." Thyone said eagerly.

I curiously took the medium box. I pulled the ribbon free then removed the cover. My jaw dropped as I saw two pieces of brand new handcuffs, a gag and eye mask. My eyes looked up to see Athan as uncomfortable as me...or maybe even more than me.

"Eh? Eh?" Thyone presented her hands. "Interesting huh? Ya guys excited?" She asked and winked at us.

"Why do you even think we're down for these things!?" Athan asked a little mad.

"Oh c'mon! It's time to test the waters with your partner to see what she likes or don't like. Go on, open the others and you can thank me later."

"No-" Athan looked shocked when she felt me already reaching up for another the smallest gift. "Aut-"

My jaw dropped again looking down at what I assumed to be an anal plug and Ben Wa balls.

"Thyone!" Athan growled seeing the surprised expression on my face. She started taking them away from me and lectured her sister. "Didn't you think this might be intrusive?"

"I do! That's why I didn't want mom to be around when I give you these."

"Go away. You're making her uncomfortable." Athan was going to shove them all away and I let her but the biggest box was already on my lap. I removed the cover and I saw three different sizes and shapes of double end dildos. "Oh my god." I muttered unintentionally and heard Thyone laugh while Athan growled at her. There was also a sexy stockings and a whip.

"Enjoy!" Thyone ran out the door.

"Look I'm sorry." Athan stood up and shove them all back in the paper bag. "I didn't know that's what she was going to give us-"

"Athan." I said calmly smiling at her while her back was on me, looking for a space to hide the sensual presents.

"I'm not a prude or anything but I didn't want you to-"

"Athan." I called more louder and she turned to see me. "I'm fine. I was just...surprised. I'm not a prude either and definitely not innocent. I just find it...intriguing?"

She frowned before raising her brows and mouthed, "Oooww."

It went silent for a moment and she lifted the pink paper bag. "So, what are you suggesting?"

I shrugged and answered truthfully, "Nothing."

Dead air again and she shifted uncomfortably, "Do you want to use it?"

I looked around the room like the answer was hidden somewhere. I'm not asking for it but I don't think I'm repulsive of the idea.

Suddenly my phone rang and saved me from that invitation. It was my mom. I was supposed to call her just after midnight I guess we got too caught up with the exchange gifts. Athan hugged me from behind as we spoke. After the short call, I sent Zoeey a greeting. Then next Kyle's number...

I sighed. My heart sank a little as I remember again that this was the first Christmas that he's not around. Athan noticed my mood change and tried cheering me up with light kisses on my cheek. "Hey babe?"

"Hmm?" I leaned my head on her shoulder to give her more access while she hugged my tighter and licked my pulse point, effectively sending tingles to my core.

"I was thinking, maybe you want to ask Kris to come over and celebrate the rest of the night with us?"

My eyes shot open and pulled me out of my inappropriate thoughts. "W-what?" I asked her and she smiled, her emerald eyes bore into mine.

"You heard me. I know you told me she's really short on money and if she can't get a ride to get here, I'll come with you to pick her up... What do you think?" She asked sweetly, rubbing circles on my stomach.

Grinning, I asked. "Why? I thought you hate her?"

"I still do because she tried to make a move on my woman. But I know how it feels to celebrate occasions like this alone and to make it worse she's practically broke. I think I can hold myself back from ripping her throat until new year?"

I laughed and slapped her arm. "Alright your highness, I'll call her."

••©••

So the pov suddenly changed lol.im so sorry this is so late. I was sleeping in different houses for the past week and i just cant focus on writing when im not isolated in my own room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 125 36
How long would you be willing to search for your soulmate? That's a question that Cara James had to answer. When she was young she thought she would...
39.3K 1.2K 44
Well doesn't everyone want to meet their soulmate, that one person who is made just for them... Crystal has always believed in the term 'soulmates'...
2.3M 74.9K 97
Soul mates An invisible force that ties the fate of two people together in a strong unbinding red thread of love. The person with whom you fall in lo...
1M 6.4K 7
Isabella is a werewolf and is expected to meet and fall in love with her mate, like everyone else, Except she is not like your typical wolf girl, she...