Unexpected

By RitaSantos9

Emily Carter is a sixteen year old student with a closed different personality and excellent grades. She has... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
SEQUEL

Chapter 77.

46 1 0
By RitaSantos9

I wake up at home with the sunlight perforating my curtains to the centre of the room.

I'm glad my dad had to stay at the law firm until eleven o'clock. My mum was already asleep when I arrived at nine so I'm officially out of trouble.

It's Tuesday and I still want to pass by the hospital to check up on Andrew and still have enough time to take a quick shower and change for school.

I have so many things to do, I need to study for my philosophy test tomorrow and have a few minutes to panic with the fact that I'm only studying one day before.

Albert wanted to stay the night with me but I insisted for him to stay at his place. With the mess between my parents not wanting me near Albert and discovering that there's a high chance for Robert to be alive, I think we should stick with the status quo at least for now.

My head is pounding from last night. The memories flash through my mind and I can't help the huge grin on my face as I recall last night's events.

The way he kissed me still lingers on my lips as I massage them to be sure it was real.

"Good Morning, beautiful," Albert surprises me by wrapping his arms around me and I jolt in his arms.

"It's okay, babe, it's just me!" He throws back laughing and I playfully shove his shoulders.

"Oh My Gosh! I could have screamed and awaken my parents!" I quietly shout at him while beating him on his chest with my pillow.

"You're so easy to scare!" He falls to my bed still laughing and I join him. His wet curls are perfectly waved due to his shower. He's so beautiful without even trying.

"What are you doing here?" I stand up to grab my clothes.

"I was missing you too much since last night." He says and tries to reach my arms but I give him a small smile and keep shoving my books to my bag.

"Why are you so nervous?" Albert's eyes scan me as he lays his elbows on the matress to look at me.

"I'm not nervous." I lie. I don't want Albert to know I'm planning in going to see Andrew. He won't understand. He could had perfectly pressed charges against Albert but he decided against it, despite his mother's pressure. I chose Albert right in front of him, I hurt his feelings and he has his nose broken because of me. The least I can do is to do a simple visit.

I nervously push my sweatshirt down my head and I'm stuck. My hair is stuck on the zipper and I'm struggling to get it off.

"I'll help you," Albert whispers behind me laying his soft hands on my exposed skin giving me chills through my entire body.

The last night events play on my mind as his soft skin traces my bare back.

He gently grasps my sides and I let out a small sigh as he reaches down to release my hair from the zipper.

My heart is hammering on my chest as I nervously stumble to put my jeans.

"Give me that, Albert!" He grabs the black jeans from my hands.

"No." He gives me a cheeky smile making me grin like an idiot.

I jump to reach it when he lifts them higher.

"Give them back!" I demand and he grins at me.

"Ask gently." He challenges me and I playfully roll my eyes at him.

"Albert, my sweet dearest Albert, could you please give me my pants?" I ask crossing my arms on my chest and bite my lip to hide my grin.

"Um.. very tempting babe, but no." He grins down at me with an arched eyebrow.

"Albert! I'm late!" I raise my tone in protest.

"For what?"

"Well, for school!" Arghh, I'm such a terrible liar!

"Right, the school excuse.." Albert rolls his eyes and lifts the jeans higher.

"It's not an excuse."

"Love, I know you long enough to realise when you're lying and when you're telling me the truth." Albert's grin grows.

"Can you just give me my pants?"

"Badly for you I really enjoy seeing you without them.." He teases and I blush at his pervert remark.

"So playfull. Give me my pants."

"So grumpy. Make me." He challenges. Dear Lord!

"Fine. I'll go outside without pants then." No, I won't. I would never do that. Never. Ever. Ever.

"No, you won't and I'm only handing them to you when you tell me the truth." He closes the bathroom door and approaches to me backing me against the sink. All I can feel is my heart beating heavily on my chest as he lays each arm on my sides.

"I'm going to see Andrew." I say honestly. I watch as his body instantly tenses and his breathing increases on his chest.

"You're kidding right? You have to be fucking kidding me! I broke his fucking nose and still, you want to go see him?" Albert raises his tone backing away from me.

"Yes. I want to check if he's alright and clean the mess that you made!"

"The mess that I made? You were the one having a fucking date with him at that coffee shop! If there's someone in here that made a mess was you." Albert answers in a defensive tone.

"So here we are back to this.." I shake my head and as I pass by him and abruptly grab my jeans from his hand.

"To what?" He challenges by raising his tone.

"To this back in forth! Only because of your ridiculous jealousy!" I raise my tone at him.

"My ridiculous je- are you even listening to yourself?" He grabs my arm and holds it gently contrarily to the tone is using.

"Yes, I am listening to myself! You keep making a mess between Andrew and me due to your sick jealousy. You were having a date with Alice when I was worried about you the whole day, Albert!"

"And don't you think I wasn't?! I called you and you didn't pick up your damn phone!"

"God damn it! I ran out of battery!" I've already told him that!

"I wasn't having a date with Alice and you know it."

"Oh please, you were going to meet up with her. Could you just admit it for the girl's sake?" I try to act nonchalant but every word beats against my chest.

"Fuck! She called me to say you were there with him! Believe me, after meeting my dad's girlfriend and telling my mum that I hated her, meeting up with Alice wasn't on my fucking plans, at all!"

"Oh My God, did you really say that to your mum? Why? What happened?"

"Yes. All I needed was to hear your voice and you weren't there."

"I wanted to be there, but you didn't let me, remember? I got that by a note."

"I did it because I knew how pissed your mum was about me so I didn't want to you to miss classes and make everything worse."

"Well, you just broke my friend's nose with your boot so yes, you did." My breathing is heavy as I keep staring at him waiting for an answer.

"I don't give a fuck! You're not seeing him, not fucking happening."

I simply roll my eyes at him and finish tossing today's books to my bag.

"So you're not talking now?" Albert says after a while staring at me. It's actually amusing that he is constantly trying to pick a fight with me just for the fun of it. He really does love to challenge me.

"Why are you so mad? Yesterday, you weren't.." Albert challenges me once more by using my lack of sobriety against me.

"Yesterday, I forgot the fact that you deleted all of Andrew's texts and calls from my phone while I was sleeping." I snap at him and surprise myself for having such a straight and truthful answer near him.

"I- Ho-How do you know that?" Albert nervously stutters with wide eyes. I knew it. It hurts me that he doesn't trust me. A part of me wanted to believe it wasn't Albert who deleted the texts, but deep down I knew Sophia was right. I just didn't want to believe it.

"Andrew showed me his phone." I look at him and he clenches his jaw.

"Why is Andrew so important to you?" He raises his tone again but with sadness in it.

"That's not the point, Albert. You don't have the right to sneak through my phone without my permission because of your pointless jealousy."

"If you don't have nothing to hide why do I need to have your permission?"

"It's called privacy and individual space."

"You know what, you want privacy, right? You need space. Fine then, you'll fucking have it."

"What? That's not what I meant. I- Would you stop acting like a child?" I call him out but he's already out of my room.

Albert's POV.

Why does she care so much about Andrew anyway? He's just some fucking asshole!

"Good Morning, dear," My mum says from the kitchen as I quickly get downstairs.

"Morning," I answer under my breath.

"Good Morning, Albert," Charles says handing me a mug full of hot chocolate. Suborning me with a hot beverage like I'm some five year old boy who has to do homework. Wow, he caught me..

Either way, I haven't eaten anything since last night so I might accept it. I look at him and grab the mug from his hands with a roll of my eyes.

"I'm driving you to school today.." He surprises me by saying.

"Why?"

"Because it's late so Sophia has already taken the train to St Peter's School and I think that driving you might be a good idea to create...familiar bonds." He smiles and I almost spill my drink to his fucking Samuels Birnbaum, & Tate's Law Department hideous mug.

So that's the reason for the hot chocolate. My day is going just great.

"Bonds? You want to create bonds with me?" I almost laugh.

"Yes Albert, you seem to be a nice kid and-" Charles looks nervous while straightening his dark blue tie. Poor guy.

"You obviously don't know me." I laugh with a sarcastic expression while drinking another gulp. "But you know what? It's fucking cold outside so I think you can drive me." I give him a straight face and he looks at me with surprised eyes.

"Really?"

I make him a what did I just fucking say? glare and grab my bag to step out of the house.

I roll my eyes as I climb down his black Mercedes and he looks at me searching for any kind of disapproval.

"I turned on the air conditioner so the car wouldn't be so cold.." Charles says looking at me while settling his seat belt.

"Okay..?" He's being awkwardly nice. Time to make him feel uncomfortable in 3.. 2.. 1.

Emily's POV.

I take a quick shower and grab my gray sweater, black jeans and black ankle boots. I bury a black beanie into my head and grab my gray warm coat.

I'm glad my parents are still asleep, otherwise I would have to hear a huge speech about not spending the night at home and how such a bad influence Albert is for me.

I shove those thoughts to the back of my mind and call a cab to the hospital.

I instantly spot Andrew's mother in the reception next to the nurse who talked to us yesterday. My head is still pounding with the amount of alcohol I consumed last night.

"Good Morning," I politely say.

"Good Morning," Julianne gives me a smile.

"How is Andrew?" I ask trying to avoid small talk.

"He's recovering from the surgery, his nose is envolved with plaster and is very swollen." His mum says and I instantly look at the nurse.

"He's still half asleep but you can go see him." The nurse smiles and I nervously nod following her down the crowded hallway.

**

Albert's POV.

**

"Thanks for the ride," I cut him off and adjust the bag on my shoulders.

"Have a good day," Charles says with a grin spread all over his face.

He's so fucking awkward.

Today is going to be a normal day of school. Boring as fuck but normal.. I just wish to find Emily, but instead, she's with Andrew in that hell bloody Hospital. That prick always gets what he wants. Emily's pity and empathy.

Fucking fucker. I'm thanking my boots right now; they did a wonderful job kicking his shitty nose so hard until I heard his bone cracking in two.

Fucking Andrew deserved it for messing up with my girlfriend and he keeps doing just that, taking advantage of Emily's sympathy, pretending to be her friend just to steal her from me.

Well, too bad for him that's not gonna happen. She loves me, not him and that's a thing he can't change if I'm here to make sure he doesn't. I would do anything for her and I don't know what I would do without her. She is not going away from me. Not fucking happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 255 5
[[MATURE]] 16 year old Emily was disgusted, to say the least, when she found out that the biggest nerd on campus, Justin, had a mega crush on her. Em...
159K 3.6K 32
Emily's is a drug lord and Alison is a normal teen who's trying to live life how do you think this will go
1.5K 101 12
Sixteen year old Paris Jones is arrested for a crime she did not commit. She is now realsed early to stay with a lady who she never met. Who would of...
1.3K 40 18
Alyssa is a 19 year old college student and has a clear planned out future. But as she begins to attend NYU, her life is no longer perfectly schedul...