Dark Angel

Darkest_Rose

Half vampire and half Angel, I am the first of my kind, a new hybrid. Unwanted by both sides. With all the st... Еще

Dark Angel
Dark Heart
Unafraid
Whispering
Tempting
Conditions
Unaffected !
Natural
Something more
Marcus and Brax
I have chosen
New power
A thousand times stronger
Time for the truth
Promise
Who I am
My powers
Getting control
Warning
We protect family
Training the Pack
Something to fight for
Wait for me
Face to Face with the devil himself
The Trade
Will our bond survive
Your judgement
Looking into souls to find the true you
Brax, Betrayal in its purest form
I want the truth or will I pull it from you !
Feel my pain
How to stop this happening !
Fight to be free
Cold, cruel soul
Something I missed
New book

Training with the demons

85K 3.1K 145
Darkest_Rose

Chapter 20

I woke up wrapped in Brax's arms. I could seriously get used to this. I turned my body so I'm facing him, he looks so innocent lying beside me, I took in every detail of his face. I leaned towards him to kiss his forehead, but I was met by his lips instead.

"Morning beautiful" he said.

"Morning, were you awake the whole time?" I asked smiling.

"Maybe, you will never know" he said with a sexy smirk.

I shook my head and jumped out of the bed and walked towards my wardrobe to look for something to wear for training today. I need something I can move easily in, I'm sure I will have a few demons going full force on me. I grabbed black short shorts that won't budge know matter what moves you make in them, a black tank top, blue sports bra and my hightops. I walked into my bathroom and I got a quick shower. When I got out, I dried myself off and got dressed. Just as Im walking out the door, Brax's stops and gives me a kiss that made my knees weak. I pulled myself together and sat down in front of my mirror and made a fishtail braid down my back. I put a few of my a

towels into my duffle bag. I picked up my phone and texted all the women in my classes and apologized that classes will be cancelled for the week. I walked into the kitchen and took a four bottles of water out and walked back to my room with them putting them into my duffle bag. A few minutes later, Brax walked out in grey tracksuit and and white vest that clung to his body in all the right places. One word came to mind HOT.

He smiled at me, as my eyes lingered on his body,

"You ready to go " he asked.

"Ready as I will ever be" I said smiling.

I walked towards his open arms and closed my eyes as we shimmered to the underworld. I opened my eyes and looked around, its the same as the training room we were in before but a hell of alot bigger. I am shocked to see how many demons there are still left alive. I thought we had decreased their numbers but I was wrong, there must have been double this amount before the guardians started attacking them. The demons just about match the numbers of guardians, the only area Im not sure about numbers lie with the supernaturals. But we also have the werewolves on our side, Liam's pack is the strongest and one of the largest around, even with the elderly and children not fighting, we still have around two hundred wolves fighting with us. I looked around taking in all the new faces. Straight away I noticed none of them are showing any hostility towards me, if anything its the opposite, they have welcoming smiles on all their faces especially one girl, she looks fit to burst with excitement. I made a mental note to ask Brax who she is later. I looked up at Brax and found him smiling with pride on his face, for who I dont know, me or the them, possibly both seen me or them have made no moves to attack each other.

"Okay everyone, you all know Ariel or otherwise known as The Dark Angel and also my other half, she is going to help by seeing how we hold up against a warrior guardian and what improvements, if any need to be made. We only have a few days with her before she trains the wolves, they are her family and they have offered to fight beside us, giving all of us a better chance of winning" He said as everyone applauded.

Brax got training started, I watched from the sideline, taking in everyones level of fighting skills. I have to say I am impressed. The guardians dont even have this level of skill. I finally get to watch Brax in action as he sorts out groups of two to practice fighting each other. When they started I couldn't keep my eyes off Brax, he is exceptional, his moves are clean and precise, each blow he delivers is intended to take down your opponent quickly. He moves with a confidence and ease, which only comes from years of training and knowing exactly what you are capable of.

"Okay, right now everyone is at their strongest, but I want to see how you hold up against Ariel. I'm going to get our strongest male fighter and female fighter so you know exactly what were up against, Mike and Rose, come up to the front" Brax said.

      I watched as the girl I noticed earlyer started bouncing to the top, something about her just makes me want to keep her safe, I have only ever felt that for Liam and Jake. She looks about nineteen or twenty, she is  beautiful with long auburn coloured hair, brown eyes, with a petite nose with a few scattered freckles and full lips. She is a little shorter than me. Her frame is petite also with curves and strong toned legs. Mike walked up confidently as he openly checked me out. I raised my eyebrow and shook my head. He is about six ft three, with blond hair and blue eyes. He has strong features and is clean shavened. His body is built like a tank and packed with muscles.

"My eyes are up here" I said pointing to my face.

"I know, its just so hard to tear my eyes away from someone as hot as you" he said with a cocky smirk.

"Do try for your own safety" I said.

"I won't make any promises" he said. I looked at Brax who was also shaking his head, trying not to laugh, he knows what's in store for him.

"Okay Rose, I will start off with you and dont hold back, I need you to fight me like you would with any other guardians" I said smiling.

"Okay and can I just say its so nice to meet you, I'm delighted your my cousins other half" she said looking at Mike when she said the last line. I already like this girls.

I stepped back and nodded for her to start. We circles each other, looking for weak points. Rose only had couple that would barely be noticed. I can see her trying to find mine and looking shocked to see none. Out of instinct, when she didn't find any, she made the first move. Like Brax her moves are clear and precise. I blocked any blows she throw and her kicks. After twenty minutes she is now panting, she blocked some of my blows but not all, I didn't hit her as hard as I would normally, I didn't want to hurt her.

"Well done Rose" I said smiling

"Really, I barely got a couple of blows past your guard, I dont think I did well" Rose said looking disappointed.

"If you were a guardian, I would have killed you ten minutes ago, I'm stronger than any guardian or vampire combined, trust me you did great. You only have a couple of week spots, barely noticeable. Just hold you legs firmer to the ground and dont think to much about your next move, it needs to flow naturally through your body, use your bodies instincts and you will take down any guardian or vampire" I explained.

"That I can work on" she said smiling before she surprised me by hugging me. I was even more surprised to find myself hugging her back. She pulled away smiling and walked over to get herself a drink.

"Okay Mike, your up" I said, knowing I won't take it easy on him, Rose wants to learn and improve her skill, where as he thinks he is the best, that makes a bad fighter when their ego is that big, he is going to learn a valuable lesson, to never underestimate me or any other opponent.

                 I stretched my arms and neck before I nodd to him to start. A smirk appeared on his face instantly. Instead of looking for weak spots he just charged trying to  use his bodies weight against me. Stupid or what. I spun out of his way once he got close to me and gave him a round house kick to his back, making him stumble forward and fall over. I faced him and smile as I watch him get to his feet. He looks extremely pissed now, must be damaging his ego. He came running toward me and started to throw punch after punch, which I blocked easily. I threw my own punch and landed it straight into his chest sending him backwards. He shook it off and started to circle me, this time he tried to grab me in a head lock, I manoeuvred just as he tried to lock his arms around my neck and sent my elbow into his temple stunning him. I took that opportunity to take him down, I ran towards him and jumped as I wrapped my arm around his throat and body slammed him into the ground so hard the floor cracked. I stood up and dusted myself off.

"That is what happens when you let your ego get the better of you. Use your techniques, not brute force, your size and weight can always be turned against you. There will alway be someone bigger and stronger, never think you are unbreakable because someone will always prove you wrong" I said.

Everyone looks shocked to see Mike get taken down.

"You all look shocked, your teams is only as strong as your weakest fighter not by who is the strongest. You rely on someone else to save you, you might aswell give up now. One person cannot protect all of you's. You have to defend yourself and make sure you are at your strongest, there are enough guardians and vampires to make it one on one or more. If you take down your opponent you move onto the next, help each other out, fight as a team" I said.

"Ariel, is right, each of us only have a week to make sure we are at our strongest. We have to make sure we are ready for anything" Brax said.

"Now comes the hardest part, I have other powers the guardians are unaware of, I can project images into your head to confuse you, make you see what I want you to see. If I use this and need to project to a large number, you need to be able to fight against it by building up your mental blocks to keep the images out. I dont know how many of you will be able to do it or even if any can at all, but we need to try. If only a quatre can do it, that's enough to get an advantage over the guardians and vampires" I explained.

They all look scared shitless, I suppose it would be scary to think someone can get into your head and make you see what they want you to see. This is where the hard work is really going to start. Hopefully some are mentally strong enough to keep me out or our advantages could be gone.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Lost Mate DarkFaab

Про оборотней

33.3K 1.6K 30
My name is Angel, but I don't feel like one. It is impossible for me to be one. As a matter of fact I am the daughter of a demon. Maybe I am a demon...
The Demon Inside Kayla

Про вампиров

253K 6.3K 23
You'll have to read about the tale about a woman who was half demon, half angel, and fell in love with a prince. (It's more interesting than it seem...
The Hybrid Autumn~

Про оборотней

5K 126 17
I'm a Hybrid. What type of Hybrid? A werewolf, vampire, witch Hybrid of course. I'm apparently a monster. I live out deep deep in the woods. Only ha...
A vampire is born vampire-girl-84

Про вампиров

5.8K 293 32
Is asking for a normal life to much to ask? Well maybe it is if you are not normal! What would you do if you're fate was chosen for you, but the stro...