Whispering

Chapter 4

I can't believe that asshole, his ego is ridiculous. I couldn't give a fuck what he thinks about me, but the fact that he think I planned all that to impress him, is a joke, he really needs to pull his head out of his ass. Next time I will leave them all to be fucking killed, ungrateful bastards. They would seriously make you want to change side.

                                    After I released my wing and made myself invisible, I flew to my car. I pulled my car into the underground garage. I turned my car off, got out and walked to the elevator. I pressed the button and waited til the door opened. I stepped in and pressed the button for my floor. I walked to my apartment, opened the door and kicked off my heels. I still can't understand what happened tonight. Two different groups coming to the surface, especially the larger group. I have never heard or seen more than three arrive together. Something is going down and that prick knows what it is, he brought a larger group than usual. It is so fucking frustrating, I'm in limbo, stuck between the guardians and the demons, not having one or the other to find out any information on what's happening.

                   I need to figure out a way of getting information. My only chance is to rile the guardians up about what is happening and hope they let something slip or when the next group of demons come, kill all of them except one and see what I can get out of the demon  before I kill it.

         I strip off my clothes and put on a tank top and get into bed, letting sleep take me. I woke up, got out of bed and got into the shower. I scrubbed my hair and body before I got out. I grabbed clean underwear and got my workout clothes, I picked my blue sports bra, black shorts and Bluet tank top. I put on my white and blue high. I dried my hair, straightened it and put up in a high ponytail. I didn't bother with any makeup, it will only end up smudged. I got my bag and put in a fresh towel,my iPod, a few bottles of water and headed for gym. I need to get some of this frustration out without killing anyone.

                         I got to the gym and dropped my bag in my locker and took my water and towels with me. I put my earphones in my ears and blasted Jessie j song, wild. I started off on the treadmills and then the weights, pushing my body as far as I can. I then went over to the punching bags and let rip giving the bag multiple combo's of hits and kick til my breathing got heavier and sweat began to drip down my chest and body. I grabbed my towel drying myself off and grabbed a bottle of water and guzzled it down. I felt eyes burning into my back, giving me chills. I refused to let the shiver creep down my back and let this person know I was uncomfortable under their gaze.

                             I turned around and started walking towards my locker, only to meet the eyes of a demon. But I knew he was no ordinary demon, his presence and power is flowing from him in waves. He is actually quite hot for a demon, with dark brown hair growing out from a tight cut, he has brown eyes, strong features and full lips with a body packed with muscles. He is wearing a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and black jeans and boots. A smirk appears on his face because he has seen me check him out, but that doesn't hide the fact he has taken in every inch of my body.

He walks towards me as I got to my locker, I give him a warning glare, he puts his hands up to show he isn't going to be any trouble,

"So your the Dark Angel, I have been hearing about, you definitely have more of the angel side, your amazingly beautiful with your dark features compared to the other angels, it makes you look dangerous and hot all at the same time" he said.

"What, you came here to chat me up, a higher level demon like you" I smirked, but it didn't faze him, he just gave me a bigger smile.

"No that's not why I'm here, but I definitely wouldn't rule it out, as I said you are hot and dangerous mixed as one, completely my type, I have come to try persuade you to join my side of the battle, fight beside me" he said.

"Battle? why would I join your side?" I said, this is my chance to find out what is going on.

"Ah so your not aware, shows how little the guardians think of you, we are on the brink of a war my Dark Angel, they have chosen their army, leaving out the most lethal weapon they could have, you" he said, as he walked closer to me.

"That's why more demons are surfacing and you want me to fight on your side against my kind" I said.

"Ah but that's where your wrong, their not your kind, you are something more powerful than them all together, with the right training you will be unstoppable, they dont want you, they have proven that over and over again, you need to be with people that want and appreciated you for what you are, not disown you" he said walker closer again to me, as he places his hand above my head leaning against my locker, keeping himself a few inches away from me.

"Are you are the one to do that, you see what everyone doesn't seem to get is that their opinions don't matter to me, my heart turned as dark as my wings a long time ago. I dont need anyone to make me feel wanted or appreciated, I'm a big girl I dont need to be treated like a needy child" I said staring back at him.

"You are exactly want I want and need, I won't give up on you just yet, think about it, you are eventually going to have to join a side and from what I can see, were the only side that wants you and will appreciated you, I will give you a couple of days, my beauty" he said as he traced one of his finger down my arm, before him shimmered out of sight. I must be losing it, because everything he has just said has made sense, the others dont want me, they never have, so why not fight with a side that wants me, plus for a demon he is hot.

      I know I will have to pick a side if it is coming to a war, but do they really detest me that much that they would rather die than ask me to help them. I might have black wings but that is from my vampire side, I'm not a fucking demon, even do they treat me like one. But I know the guardian in me wants to fight for the guardians, but another part is whispering to me to join the demons, teach the guardians a lesson for underestimating me and disowning me with out a seconds thoughts by the guardians and supernaturals. So why risk my life for theirs, when I know they would stand by and watch me been killed without a seconds thoughts. That would make them happy. Would I really want to fight along side my parents after they destroyed Ariel and made the Dark Angel exactly that, Dark and something to be feared, with no emotions other than hate and rage towards the ones that treated me like I was nothing, something disguisting that should never have been born.