try and catch me now - 0.3

By riss1020

*4 Book Series* 3rd Book "It's not like you actually cared about me anyway." ©riss1020 More

Try To Catch Me Now
Chapter 2: Blinded
Chapter 3: Over Again
Chapter 4: D-O-N-E
Chapter 5: Overheard
Chapter 6: Never Again
Chapter 7: Unspoken
Chapter 8: His Wedding Day
Chapter 9: Wedding
Chapter 10: Gemma
Chapter 11: After We Left
Chapter 12: Finding You
Chapter 13: Sky..
Chapter 15: Leaving
Chapter 16: Boys, Boys and well James
Chapter 17: Home
Chapter 18: Luck of the Irish
Chapter 19: Years Later
Chapter 20: Impossible
Chapter 21: This is it..
GO!!!
Find Me!

Chapter 14: Let's Just Talk

5.2K 172 22
By riss1020

I can't even tell you how much I love you guys! You have changed my life! :) 500 follows and 5K votes?!?! That's amazing! ;) I am extremely upset and hurt to say but, one of my favorite authors (@NataliaStyles7) on Wattpad deleted her account from all the hate she was getting. It really upsets me that people would do such a thing to make her delete all her books and everything! Her books inspired me and I would seriously scream when she updated. I'm just so grateful to have you guys, because I know you would never do that to me and you support whatever I do! :) You guys are literally the best fans in the world!

Thank you for everything you do! :)
Forever and always
-Riss1020 ;)

__________________________
Official updating schedule:
(Starts Sunday)

Sunday's= Try And Catch Me Now!

Tuesday's or Wednesday's= That One Game!

Friday's or Saturday's= Torn

2 NEW BOOKS COMING OUT SOON!

"Your Angel" (Niall Horan)

And you all better read this!!

"The Summer Promise!" (One Direction)
{Btw when this book and "Your Angel" (Niall Horan) comes out there will exciting news for this series! :) but all of you must work together to get the prize!}

Coming soon! ;)

Enjoy the chapter!

__________________________

Chapter 14: Let's Just Talk

We all walked back out to the parking lot and got in 3 cars to drive back to my house. Once we got there I hopped out and ran to my waiting room. I jumped on my bed and took in the familiar scent. I was laying on my bed when I heard the door open and close. Niall sits on my bed and looks down.
"I think we need to talk." He whispers.
"Me too." I whisper back.
"Look Lena in just going to come out and say it. I loved her. I loved Grace." He tells me.
"After what she did to us though Niall?" I ask.
"I saw the better side of her that you didn't care to see." He says.
"She never showed me she had a good side." I tell him.
"She did and she made me happy." He whispers tears running down his face.
"Niall-"
"No Lena! You only care about yourself ever since the day you came here! I thought you would change but you didn't!" He screams.
"I WAS ONLY TRYING TO PROTECT MYSELF!" I yell.
"FROM WHAT!" He yells with a bright red face.
"FROM YOU HURTING ME!" I scream.
He looks at me shocked.
"What?" He whispers.
"I liked you since day one Niall. I never wanted to date or anything because that's gross. It's just when Grace came into the picture, she made my life awful! I knew I didn't have to protect myself anymore, so I tired to protect you." I whisper looking down.
He looks at me.
"I'm sorry Lena but I loved her." He whispers.
"I'm sorry to. I never meant to ruin your special day." I tell him.
The boys burst into the room.
"NIALL BACK-" Uncle Lou yells.
"I thought you were killing her with all the screaming." Harry says.
Niall and I laugh. The boys go back to the kitchen leaving us alone. Niall gets up to leave.
"If it makes you feel any better Lena. I only fell in love with Grace to get my mind off you, because I knew from the moment I saw you I loved you."
He walks out the door leaving me in shock. His last words echo through my head.

"I just could never have you......"

(A/N: Hopefully I can update on Sunday!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 304 22
Book 2 of Fandom War . " when you left im incomplete .. but your here now and i still feel that .. maybe i should totally leave you .. " - harry
1K 177 29
~Unedited~ -Book 1 in texting 1D series- Wrong number? Yes. Do I Regret it? No. Does He? No. What's His Name? Find out Updates are every Monday and...
2.9K 130 24
Harry and Evelynn aren't speaking. Evelynn is sitting quietly in the background while Harry releases a new album and becomes a global superstar all...
868K 5.8K 9
I like to write dirty things, about Daddy... ~JazzibooXx