The Captain's Daughter (Under...

By JrMissStark

What if Captain America had a daughter before he was iced? What if her mom was abusive and she tried to die t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 17

5.7K 145 19
By JrMissStark

(12 Years Later)

"Mommy Heather hit me!" The three year old yelled.

"She stole Mr. Bonnie from me!" The other three year old yelled louder. Now 28 year old Tori and 29 year old Chase were laughing at their twin daughters. 

"Sierra give Mr. Bonnie back to Heather, and Heather say sorry to your sister." Tori tells them while smiling. The twins always make her smile. There was a knock at the door and Chase went to get it.

"Grandma, Grandpa!" The girls yelled. "Grandpa!" They yelled again when Steve walked in the door. Natasha, Clint, and Steve were bombarded by hugs like they are every time the visit. Natasha and Clint are Co directors of Shield and Steve is head of training along with Chase. Tori stays home with the girls and she wouldn't have it any other way. But now things are gonna change. 

"So what did you want every one to be here for?" Tony asks with Pepper next to him and Zoe looks up from playing with the twins. Every one was here. Tony, Pepper, Zoe, her boyfriend, Ariel and her boyfriend, Thor and Athena eve traveled from Asgard to here the big news.

"Well. I'm pregnant." Tori tells everyone nervously with a smile on her face. 

Check out my other books if you haven't. When You're a Stark and Hulk's daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 14.1K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
79.8K 1.5K 38
This story starts off during Avengers Age of Ultron and continues till the end of Civil War. Y/N Rogers is the daughter of Steve and Peggy. She was b...
120K 2.8K 13
"You've got your own suit of armor kid, and it's not the good kind," "I get it from you," Spencer Anna Stark was six when her mother fought and won...
553K 12.5K 133
Chloe always knew that her mom was somewhere out there in the world. But being hydras experiment toy, she never actually thought that she would ever...