Thug Life

By shantii14__

" I got a bad bitch in my Chevy. Selling Miley Cyrus in my brand new Monte Carlo I got the Justin Bieber plea... More

Thug Life
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- Valentines Day Lovin'
Chapter 32 - Whats to happen next ?
Chapter 33- Isis Birthday Bash.
Chapter 34- End Of Birthday..beginning of Trouble
AGAIN: Chapter 34- End of birthday bash..beginning of drama
Chapter 35- Trouble
Chapter 36
Chapter 37- A Month and a half later
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41- THE ENDING
Epiloque
SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she been with me from the bottom
M. A. P

Chapter 29

117K 2.9K 1.2K
By shantii14__

( really not in a writing mood so respect that..but I have alot updates to do and fans asking for it..so im at it for you all..Thanks for reading. Please, don't forget to vote and comment giving me FEEDBACK at the end..not ' update ' or ' update soon..more then one chap ' again, thank you for reading. Xoxo

-- Shantii

Isis ***

Its Thursday. Me and Chelle have gotten so close, she is so freaking funny...but her ass is mean as hell. Like, she will tell a bitch off in a minute I be like daaaaammnnn D. Hassan be trying his lines and she brush that nigga off too.

Her and Handsome were ragging on eachother the other day. So funny, His dumb ass called her one of them things that be blowing in the wind outside of stores. the longg lil air dude.

She called him a wanna be NEW BOYZ. I was too dead.

" You anxious for tomorrow " She ask.

" Yep, Twins didn't come to school today so after school im going to stop by their house and make sure their fine. Plus I wanna see Handsome's mom " I say opening my lockering putting my books inside.

" Ooooh she wifey " She tease me.

" I been wifey. The other hoes just thirsty. "

" So tell me...why is Hassan so stupid ? " I laughed.

" Because he's a Harris twin. Handsome was like that too but not as much, then I whipped him...He's more calmer and mature "

" Power of the p+ssy " We laughed. And he's only hit one time? Lawd. He's experienced. Me not so much. But afterwards Handsome told me I was doing it like a pro.

We continued to talk as we walked to lunch and towards the line. Nisa bumpped her. " Excuse you " She tells her...Just watch. Nisa kept walking and she went up and yanked her by her arm. " No bitch, you gon' say excuse me. Don't ever bump into me and keep walking "

" Get the hell off of me, you don't even know me " Nisa push her off. She started passing my her stuff.

" Oh but you gon' known me! " D tells her rolling up her sleeves. I tried pulling her back laughing.

" Girl, let it go. My mama always told me not to go beneith my level. Trust " I tell her pulling her back.

" We really gon' bring yo mama up in this ? Yo mama should have told you who the fuck yo daddy is with her hoe ass before you found out the hard way " She says. Oh, she talked about my mama. Before I knew It I lounged at that ass and had my fist connecting to her jaw. Everybody was running to watch. This bitch Lauren had the nerve to jump in. Da"chelle got in here and started tagging that ass.

" Ladies ! " The security started trying to pull us apart. She had a grip on my hair. Weak bitches be like " im using hands only " OKAAAY!!

" Stop it right now " They manage to pull us apart. I got her ass good but she stratched my face up.

" Dumb bitch "

" Oh im the dumb bitch me ? You the dumb bitch for letting twin use your dumb ass. It was all a game to him. He got a date with another bitch tonight, ignorant ass! Maybe if you got the stick out you're ass you would see that! " She yells. People were just enjoying the show.

" Man on my mama, when I see that ass off campus im tagging you again. Its gon' be worst then what ya pops use to do to you " Call it a low blow or whatever, she brung my moms into it. Paybacks a bitch. The surcurity pulled us off into different area's and locked us into a office.

" Man she got me fucked up ? You know where she live cause we can make a trip to them hoes house !? Ion play that shit. Mama ain't raise no fool " She says.

" Calm down...it ain't over " I say. You don't bring my parents, family or boyfriend into shit. Real talk.

The principal walked in and took a seat. " Lady's what caused this confrontation ? " He asked.

" The bitch pushed me and got smart " Lawd, Chelle.

" Calm down "

We had to explain everything. And since fighting was against the school handbook so we got a 3 day suspension. I shook my head. Never before. Never before had I been suspended. Now, my ex-bestfriend had to take me there.

" My mamam gon' be talking me to death after this " Da'chelle says as we walked out the school. We were late leaving after school cause we had to get the work we would be missing for the next 3 school days.

" I know my mama gon' have something to say to " I shook my head as her range rover pulling infront of me. " Need a ride ? "

" Nope, theres my uncle. Bye, bestie " She hugged me.

" Bye " I call. I opened the passenger side and got in.

" How was school ? "

" Alot happen "

" Like ? " She asked. I sighed.

" I got suspended "

" ISIS FOR WHAT? "

" Fighting Nisa "

" You fought your bestfriend ? " She asked. I began to run down the whole story from where we stopped being friends...well from when I know we stopped. I don't know when she feel like we stop. We pulled up to the house and we sat into the car until I was finishing explaining.

" Well damn then, and to think I let her stay in my house " I chuckled. My mama a trip. " Okay, a female without shit will hate the next girl for having her priorities in line. Thats something you worked for so she doesn't have a right to be mad. Jealousy is real, Issy! But you can't go around fighting everybody who's jealous and insecure about themself so hating you. If we did...would we ever stop fighting ? " She asked me. I thought about what she said.

" I just didn't think she would turn on me like that "

" It be the closest ones too you. Why you think im rolling Solo dolo " Lawd my mama trying to stay hip. I nod. " Come on im hungry and some pork chops sounds too damn good "

" Ooh mama and can we have mashed potaoes and gravey "

" ooh and cornbread "

" Sweet corn too mama " I say following her into the house throwing down my bag. I was ready to grub.

" Dinner with Ivan tomorrow " WHAAAAT

" Wait, where ? "

" Tally's seafood " She says.

" Im bring handsome "

I ate then decided to go by Handsomes. Just because I needed tell him about today and tomorrow's dinner. I had on a Juicy Coture sweat suite. And my Jordan's. I put my hair in a bun.

Grabbing my moms keys I got into the car buckling my seat belt. It took me like 5minutes to get there. I parked and got out locking the doors behind me.

I walked up to the door and knocked. I had text him and he didn't reply. I texted Hassan and all he say was " Yo Mixbreed we at the crib " So I just came.

The door swung open. Hassan opened.

" Isis the lame "

" I got yo lame ! Where Handsome " He looked back then back at me. He just swollowed. I got confused. I pushed past him and there was Handsome...with the school hoe Lissa on his lap...

" Having fun ? " He nearly threw her ass across the room when he seen me.

" oh shit " Hassan mumbles.

" Babe, it ain't what it looked like " He says. The bitch was close to your lips on your lap and your arms around her, the fuck you mean it ain't what it looked like ? Im so tired of everybody back stabbing me and making a fool out of me. The closest people to me too. The ones I thought loved me.

Nisa words flashed in my mind.

" He gon' be with the next bitch tonight "

She knew.

Everybody knows them hoes Lauren and Lissa fucks with eachother. The hoes are stepsisters I think.

My eyes started to water. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing my cry. Nope.

" I hope your happty. Its over. Loose my number, forget my name, if you see me don't speak. Im over this shit. And you " I turn and walked out past Hassan and he jumpped up.

" Isis " He ran out after me. I just got into the car locking the doors. He continued to beat on the window. " Isis don't do this. Let me explain " He yells.

I pulled out the drive way and cried the whole waaay home.

I opened my front door and walked right to my room crying.

I burried my face into the pillow. I gave him so much. I put so much into this relationship. He had me thinking everything was perfect until he was out making me look like the silly broad. I couldn't count how many times i defended him. How many times I heard people say " Twin is a player and He ain't ever gonna change " how many times I put in good on his name. I was fighting for us, while he was out doing him.

Im tired of being stepped on and played with. Im tired of the stress and drama.

I told him I loved him. Gave him my V-card. I gave him my heart and he stepped on.

My door opened. " Everything okay? You slammed my front door " She tease but I didn't laugh.

" I hate him "

" Handsome ? " She sat on my bed. I nod looking at my ceiling. " Now what we won't do is cry our eyes out. Your too pretty for that. I remember sitting in the same position talking about your daddy to gmaw. You just got to be strong..Hear the story..and cuss his ass out so he knows not to fuck with you again..." I chuckled.

" He's never gonna change " I sigh.

" Give it time. Sounds like a young Ivan just by that, a person will only change if they want to themself not for anyone else "

I listened to her wise words thinking and letting it all sink in.

***

Who was not excited for today's dinner? Yeah me...mama doesn't want sea food so were going to La'milli

I got dressed in a fitted nice black dress and added a pair of pink LB pumps. I put my hair in a high bun and added a little lip gloss with my diamond stud earings and my heartneckalace. I took an instagram pic " Dinner tonight at La'Milli wih my mommy and daddy. Feeling down but steppin out with my head heald high :) "

The likes and comments instantly started pouring in. I grabbed my clutch and made my way out the room. My mom was dressed in her skin tight ass Versace dress with her LV matching pumps and her hair was in big curls. She was so freaking beautiful.

" Look beautiful, mama " I tell her.

" Awe you too hunny. Ivan is running a little late " I rolled my eyes. GREAT!

20 minutes late...He walked into the door dressed to impress like always. He had roses for the both of us. I smiled taking them as my mother kissed him. Im glad shes happy. " You both looking beautiful " He says kissing my forehead.

" Thank you "

" Ready to go ? " I nod following them out. Of course my daddy opened our doors. The drive to the restraunt was filled with them talking and flirting....yuuuccck.

" What wrong, babygirl ? " He looked back at me as we walked towards the entrance. I put on a fake smile.

" Nothing, im fine " I lie. Not pressing the subject he just went in. Talked to the waitress and got our booth. It was in a back area..more to us. It was nicely lit..if you asked me I'd say they should have been going to dinner with themself.

The whole time im sitting at the table with a beautiful steak infront of me I was just thinking. Man, bullshit I want to go home.

I just picked at my food." Isis how was school " Ivan asked.

" School " I didn't tell him I got suspended. He looked at my mother then back to me.

" Hello mrs. Lorenez...5..I mean Ivan " I looked up at the Harris twin standing infront of me. Handsome had on a pair of Slacks and a Versace dress shirt...I just looked wide eyed at him. Mama did too. Ivan confused.

" What are you doing here ? " Ivan asked. Mom motioned for Handsome to sit and against my better judgement I scooted and he did. Ivan looked between us. " You gon' answer my question boy or bullshit me ? "

" Isis invited me " He a lie! I uninvited him when I dumpped him. Ivan looked at me.

" This is a family thing Is "

" He is family. He's Isis boyfriend, now anybody want rolls ? " Mama asked.

" Wait, what the fuck ? No. No he isn't " Ivan nearly yells.

" Ivan just let it go. Their happy. Their young. Their 18 and living " Mom tells him. I just watched, I didn't know what to say.

" 5, I love Isis. " Handsome blurts. Mom smiled and Ivan looked like he was about to kill Handsome.

I looked at handsome.

" No, she will not throw her life away for someone like you..no, Isis is college bound with things going for herself. You will not ruin this for her " He says. I looked at him wide eyed.

" How are you to know whats good for me, Daddy ? " I spoke.

" Its not in my intentions to fuck up her life. I love her "

" You aren't good enough for her " Ivan yells. Everyone gasped and Handsome just looked at him jaw clenched. Now I had to step in.

" Do not tell him that ! " I say. He probably wasn't.

" 5 how would you know ? You don't know Isis like I do. We are perfect for eachother " Handsome spoke.

" Ivan stop " Ma says.

" Rock, you fucking work for me. You have since you were 14 I know how you fucking operate. You smoke, fuck , and heart break. You run through these girls like the crackheads we sell through run through coke. Stop bullshitting me, I won't let you stop her " He yells. Man, this conversation was heated and I see why Handsome was scared to come... Selling coke ? Oh my lord.

" I don't care what you say, 5. I love her. And I ain't going no where "

" Handsome you dont know what love is "

Even though Handsome had pissed me off and I didn't want to see his face I felt the need to defend him..and I felt stupid for wanting to defend him.

" And you do ? From what Im hearing he sounds alot like you! Don't question us or my relationship. Be a dad. Be supportive because if you don't its only going to end bad on your end. I dont care what any body says " I fold my arm sitting back. Ivan mumble something under his breath then shut up. The table was filled with an awkward silence.

" Come heree " Handsome wispers. I got up and followed him out just to get away from ivan and the table. He lead me outside. " Can I explain? "

" What ? Justify what I seen today " I roll my eyes awaiting.

" She did that on purpose. She seen him walking to the door and took that chance. We were studying. She asked me to a few days ago. I would have said no...shit I should have but Twin said yes. I would never cheat on you. I love you, I " He wraps his arms around me. I just starred at him.

" Do you really ? Do you ? " I question him.

He sighed. " Yes. I never felt this way about another girl. Don't walk away from us. You the one I want to be with and if showing up here and my actions the last couple of months don't show you that...I don't know what will " He says. I sighed.

" I love you to, Handsome " He smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

" Can we finish the dinner? The sooner its over the safer I feel " He says. I laughed and took his hand going back into that way. We went back in and my parents just looked at us. If looks could kill...Handsome would be dead right now because of Ivan. We had a seat.

" Anything else ? " I ask.

" Nope " Ma says.

" I have something to say...its sorta a privet family matter.." he mugged the shit out of Handsome and Handsome tensed.

" I can leave " Handsome says.

" No stay " I say and turned back to my daddy. I know I was pushing my luck but oh well.

" Fine then, 2 things...I want you guys to move in with me " Daddy says mama choked on her drink then looked at him.

" huh ? "

" Whats the problem ? " He urge her.

" Just...its always been me and Isis..and when you and I did live together..we got on eachothers nerves fast and went at eachothers head " She says. I chuckled.

" I mean, we was young and childish back then. I've grown a hell of a lot and so have you. Our kids enjoy the right enviroment with both of us..and Im living ina 20 thousand square foot home..It could use a family " He smiled at me. I smiled back.

" I would love to " I say. Mom looked at me and Handsome nudged me.

" Really ? " They ask.

" Under one condition. "

" Which is ? " Ivan drinks his drink.

" Handsome is allowed to come over. I know you. You will try to keep him as far away from me as possible " I say. He rolled his eyes.

" Not in your room after 5 " I get out of school at 4.

" 8 "

" Hell no 5:30 "

" 7 " I say.

" No doors locked either " He says. I sighed.

" Okay, fine " I say.

" Aaaand "

" What ? "

" If he touches your or sticks anything in you...I will make sure his mother is planning a funeral " I turned red from embarassment.

" Stick something in you " My dad is nasty as hell for saying it like that.

" Under stood ? " He turns to Handsme who nods.

" Is that all ? " I ask.

" 2nd thing " He sighs becoming more serious.

" Yep ? " We ask.

" DiamondIsPregnantByMeAlso who wanted desert " He says it really fast. I looked at my momma who head nearly fell off as she snapped towards him.

" What in the hell you say? " She asked him.

" My ex girlfriend Diamond..her and I had been dating before me and you had even rekindled..shes expecting "

" How long you knew ? " She asked him.

" Your such a liar and fake. You probably haven't even been out of town. You've probably been with her. And Handsome doesn't know what love is ? If you love someone you don't lie to them, in case you didn't know " I tell him.

He sighed. " A few months now " My mama slapped the shit out of him.

" You lied to us this whole time. You've been hiding shit. No you haven't grown up ! " She raises her voice. " DUMBASS! culo infantil!! " (dumbass childish ass)

I just sat back as she yelled at him in spanish.

" vete a la mierda puta culo negro "

( Fuck you bitch ass nigga ) She stands grabbing her purse and stuff. " Raise your kid. Incase you ain't notice I can do it without you " She says walked away. I got up to go check on my mama not before looking at him and shaking my head.

Its not just that he got another baby on the way. Its the fact that he's been lying to us and hiding it for a couple of months. I can't believe it. And " ex " girl. I don't believe that too much.

I ran in my heels outside to where my mother was " Ma you good ? " I asked. She turned and gave me a weak smile.

" I said we never cry over men right? What would I look like going back on my word " She tells me. I open my arms and she comes into them. I smiled. My best friend was my mother.

" Maybe you should talk to the dumb ass " I say. She laughed.

" You think ? "

" You know hes not going anywhere. You don't have a choice " We giggle.

" I love you " She kissed my nose.

*

*

*

*

Handsome P.O.V

I ain't gon' lie. I was scared shit less from Ivan. This dinner was by far the messiest and craziest I went to.

Carmen and Isis went outside and 5 sat there drinking. He didn't dare go after Carmen...shit I know his cheek still hurt. He was probably giving her time to calm down.

' I love her seriously " I tell him. He looked up at me with a mug...Then took his gun out and sat it on the table.

" If you hurt her....If I ever know of you making her anything but happy..I won't hesitate to kill you " He tells me. I just nod, that was fair.

" I understand " I say. He didn't reply..I could still feel his hate. But I think he knew if he messed with me he would piss off Isis...and thats one thing he didn't want to do. Be the bad guy in her eyes. He wanted her approval. " Are you going to check on her ? " I ask after a long moment of silence.

" Carmen...is..difficult. She needs time to calm down " He says. They walked back this way.

" I think she's had it " I mumble. They sat down at the table.

" I think we should leave..and let them be " I whisper to Isis. She nods agreeing..Plus I really wanted to get away from Ivan and his gun....It feels so different to call him Ivan instead of ' boss ' or ' 5 ' real different.

" Well see you later " Isis stands. I followed her.

" Where you think you going alone with him ? " Ivan ask.

" Im just taking her home. " I say. He didn't reply and we chose that as a way to say our good byes and make our exit. We made it out side safely out the line of fire. Im glad I didn't get killed tonight...not saying he can't kill me tomorrow. He KNOWS WHERE I STAY! Just saying i made it one more day of living, proud of that shit.

We both got inside my truck.

" And If I ever see another girl on your lap..and the shit looks suspect, your fault or not...You're face will be connecting to my fist " I laughed.

" When you get so violent ? " I tease starting the truck and making my way out the lot.

" When I seen people trying to get over on me because of my niceness. I got suspended yesterday " I looked at her wide eyed...Isis...gotten Suspended? That doesn't even sound right together.

" Why? What could YOU possiblly have done ? " I asked her.

" Me and Nisa got into a fight "

" Maaaaannnnn! I missed it " I groan. I knew the day would come and honestly, I wanted to be there to see it...I knew it was gon' be a hell of a fight..and between them two..it would have been even more entertaining...I would have put my money on Isis..but Nisa is a bigger size and Isis says she had hands on her...so im sure she put up some kind of fight...then again, the bitch is pregnant, why is she out here fighting prego? Or supposedly pregnant...TALK ABOUT RATCHET.

" How many days you get ? " I ask.

" 3...so far...Today was my first " She sighes. I laughed.

" Welcome to suspension...but hey, atleast twin will be suspended with you "

" Hes suspended ? " I nod driving towards her crib. " What did he do now? " She questioned. I chuckled.

" Called Miss Yola a fat nothing ass bitch, with adding ' this is why you ain't got a man! Yo ass always tripping! You need to put something that mouth to keep it closed ' " I say. We both cracked up.

" Then had all the Dboyzz going ' na' what dat mouff do' I was dead " I tell her..He said it in his ghetto tone. She shook her head laughing.

" You probably joined in "

" Maybe " I shrug looking over at her as she looked at the window as I continued on the dark journey home. " What you thinking about? " I asked.

" After highschool " She replies.

" I don't get it " I say. She sighed.

" Whats it gonna be like...my college life...on campus dorm...studying..being out there on my own. Growing up " She answers...I never thought about, cause shit I never really cared.

" Your gonna leave me " I tease. She turned and looked at me.

" do you plan on going to college " She question. I shrugged.

" School was never my thing. Even though last year and the early start of this year my mother sat with me and twin for hours making us fill out college apps...I just knew I wouldn't get in...Im not smart enough, im not cut out for it...Its something I knew I could ever do and lived with that " I tell her not looking over to see her...But I could feel her starring at me.

" You don't give your self enough credit...you are maintaining a 3.1 gpa...thats good! You've been working hard. You are smart! You just don't like to put your mind too..but you do when it counts...Im sure you can make it...if you really want to, Hann " She tells me. I didn't reply instead I just parked infont of her house...I turned and looked over at her with a smile. " What ? " She asked blushing.

Why in the hell was she so nervous around me ?

She starred at me and I licked my lips. " Nothing...you see better then me then anyone...its funny "

" Why so ? "

" Because...I don't know anybody else besides my mother would tell me that...but hopefully your not lying to me "

" Im not " She answers.

I looked at her.

Her smooth light skin was glowing in the night light. Her hair was perfect around her face...and her dress looked sexy as hell on her clinging right to all her curves. Sure enough, her mama blessed her.

My girlfriend was BEAUTIFUL.

And Stevie Wonder could see that.

I smiled at her..." I should get inside. Thanks again for coming " She tells me.

" No problem..Glad to get it over with " I say. She leaned over and we kissed before opening her door to exit. " Good night "

" Night, Love you "

" Love you too " She closed the door behind her and I waited. I wanted her safely in the house with the door locked before I drove off. I was confused as she started back towards my car laughing. She got back in and looked at me.

" Forgot my keys's "

" What you wanna do for the rest of the night ? "

*

*

*

*

Hassan P.O.V

" Come in " I open the door for Isis.

" Last day of suspension..lets enjoy this " She says. I laughed as she brung in junk food with her. She had birthday cake oreo's. Chips ahoy. Reese mini's...A case of Moutain dew...In the living room I had. Bag of Flamming hot munchies, hot fries, mcdonald's, and also Sour gummi worms, and cherry sours.

She sat down on the couch and I sat at the other end.

" Honestly, we are going to be so fat. This shit is so unhealthy " She says opening her cherry sours.

" But its soo good " She sighs making me laugh.

" Where Dachelle at ? " I questioned.

" Parents wouldn't let her out of their sight " She shrugged.

" And yours did ? " I asked.

I knew all about the dinner and how messy it got and how all that shit went down. Handsome came in and told me alllll about it...to be honest, it went better for him then I thought...I just knew 5 was going to shoot him...but to my surprise he didn't! Which I was kind of mad about, I wanted him to get shot. No where major like the leg or shoulder.

" They weren't home so I caught the bus over " She shrugs.

" I would have came and got you if you told me " I looked at her..She looked at me and for a moment we awkwardly starred at eachother...Neither of us breaking the gaze.

" Isis " I mumble after the starring became too much.

" Oh- ummm- I- Um, I was fine catching the bus over. " She says looking at the TV.

" What were you starring at me like that for "

" You were looking at me "

" Only because you looked at me first "

" Only because you look like Handsome " She says. I laughed loudly. She turned. " What ? "

" That tends to happen when your twins..ya know? You look like eachother " I tell her. She chuckled and grabbed the remote.

" Whatever "

" What are watching anyway "

" Pretty Little liars "

" Oh hell no! Is this a chick flick?! You not about to put me through that shit " I say.

" Shut up, you'll love it " She says.

3 seasons later. I sat there full into the TV eatting my flamming hot munchies.

" Allison is alive! That girl ain't dead, I know! A is Allison too..why else would it be named A! And umm, whats his name Tony? Toby? Thats nigga suspect..just look at him..he look like a teenage murder! Like the nigga snatch little girls for a living " I say making her crack up laughing.

This shit was serious.

I was feeling this.

Is that gay?

" I thought that too..but I do think one of her friends know something too! " She says.

" mmhmmm, I think Spencer! That bitch with Toby " I say. " Handsome gon have to watch this when he gets home "

" Yeah right. He wouldn't dare ? "

" Allison is alive....I know it! " I argue.

.

*****************************

Didn't really feel in a writing mood but I tried to push my self through it. Please vote and comment and send me a fan also! Xoxo

-- Shantii

-- Isis and Dachelle gets close

-- Do we trust Dachelle yet?

-- Isis Nisa Dachelle and Lauren fight!!!

-- Isis suspended!!

-- Lawd, Handsome and Lissa!

-- Isis done ? Or naaah. Hell nah!

-- DINNEEER GONE CRAZY!

-- Isis and Carmen moving in with 5!

-- Carmen pissed about Diamond!

-- Ivan tells Handsome hes not good enough for Isis!

-- Is he ?

-- Does he really love Isis ?

-- Does Isis really love him!?

-- Isis going off to college?? WHAT ABOUT THE TWINS?? She's gonna leave them!

-- Isis and Hassan chill and eat junk food.

-- Do they still have feelings for eachother?!

-- What will happen??

-- HASSAN LOVES PRETTY LITTLE LIARSSSSS LMFAOOOOO!!

VOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEE

COMMMMMMEEEEENNNTTTTT

FAAAANNNNNFOLLLLOOOOWW

GOAL:

400 votes

150 comments

Leeeeeegggggggooooo!!!

IGNORE ANY MISTAKES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 55.4K 42
"Aspen, you'll pay for double crossing us" the tall Greek God like guy seethed. Holding his gun firmly in his grip directed at my head. "you'll regr...
2.3K 89 14
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
1.7K 379 23
Formerly known as "Fool Me No More." "I've had a taste of love, and now I never want to stop loving you." My smile faltered slightly, and a tear drop...
267K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...