A War Over Me? (An Undertale...

By UndertaleNerdyGamer

Ages Frisk and Chara: 18 Sans: 23 Asriel:19 Drew: 20 Papyrus: 21 MTT: 21 (Frisk and Chara are girls, this con... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
READ! NEW FANFIC'S! (NOT A CHAPTER)
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Not a Chapter
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
HELP!ยก!
Winner! Teasers for the Sequence?!
Important Announcement
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteenth
Last Chapter, Chapter Twenty
SQEUAL IS POSTED!
Rewrite???

Chapter Twelve

246 16 2
By UndertaleNerdyGamer

Chapter Twelve, Gavin, Mad Sans, Saying thing I don't mean, Agruing with Chara

Jessica's Pov

I wake on the couch with Sky's head on my lap sleeping with a pillow in his arms, I smile and move a piece of his dark brown hair away from his eyes, he looks so peaceful.

I look to my right to see Finn was sleeping in a ball in the corner of the couch, his red hair all over the place, his hair was like a blood red, no one really knew why. He was adopted so no one knew his biological parents.

I don't know anything about Sky and Frisk's parents, Sky doesn't really like talking about them.

I look back down at Sky, he turned towards my stomach and he held the pillow tighter to him, and mumbling something I couldn't really understand, then i hear a phone ring from upstairs and Sky opened his eyes and smirked groggy "I'm betting that's Frisk's phone and when she answers it, it's going to be a guy friend then Ashton will freak after she leaves to meet up with him."

"Well, if that happens then we can bug him about being jealous." I smirked

Frisk's Pov

My phone starts ringing, I open my eyes to see I'm not the only on who heard my phone, I reach over him and grab my phone from the bed side table and answer "Hello?" "Sure what time?" "Kk be there in twenty."

Then I hang up getting out of Ash's bed and grabbing some clothes from my bag, Ash asks "Where are you going?"

I answer as he follows me to his bathroom "I'm going to meet up with Gavin, my friend from middle school." Last night at McDonalds I told him about my life that he didnt know about.

I close the door I heard Ash lean against it, and he asks through it "Do you have to leave me here?"

"Ash, Gavin doesn't even know anyone from my life in less you went to middle school with me. I sigh pulling off the sweater he let me wear last night and put on the white croptop that says 'I Hate Monday's' in black bold letters.

He begs "Please!"

"No Ash." I sigh putting on my lavender high waisted jeans, I throw my grey converse on and leave the bathroom.

Jessica's Pov

Sky chuckles as Frisk's walks down stairs Ashton following her asking "Why can't you see him another time?"

"Because, I haven't seen him since 7th grade." Frisk sighs pull her shoes on.

Sky asks curious as Finn slow wakes up, "Who haven't you since since 7th grade?"

"Gavin." She answered pull her hair into a ponytail.

Finn groans "That guy hates me."

"He has his reasons, bye guys!" She smiles as she closes then door.

Finn asks frowning "She took the keys didn't she?"

Sky chuckles then about three minutes later a skeleton brust through the door clearly angry as fuck, I yelp, then Ashton groans "What do you want Sans?"

"Where is she?!" The skeleton growls with a creep ads smile.

Finn answers still half asleep "Meeting a guy that hates me."

"Where at?!" He growled once more.

Ashton sighs "The old mall."

"Where is that? And why there?" The Skeleton asks confused.

Sky sighs "Thats where she left me And Finn to die."

The the skeleton leaves and Finn sighs "If she didn't kill us then she will now."

"I'm okay with that as long as she isn't meeting no guy." Ashton grumbles.

A goat boy walks in and growls "Are you said I was jealous!"

"Dude, your always jealous, I mean you freaked out when you met Drew." Sky laughs.

Then a little kid runs and whines "Mama said not to harass people's any more."

"Hey Matty-o!" Ashton smiles and Matt jumps into him.

"Ashy!" He sqeauls.

Frisk's Pov

As I stand look at the mall I left the people I cared for most, to worry for me only being thirteen.

It's still going, the same sign hanging on the front.

Then I hear a familiar voice say "Looks just as it did five years old huh?"

I look over to see Gavin, I smirk "Yeah, I could say the same for you."

"Oh, that hurts Frisky, I don't want to look like a thirteen year old." He mocks putting my hand over his heart.

I laugh leaning against Finns car "Aww is someone is still sarcastic."

"And someone is still adorable." He smirks.

I laugh "I would say that, I have a feeling today is going to turn to hell any minute."

"Oh, and if it does are you going to leave me here again?" He asks smiling.

I smirk "If it comes down to that."

"Well, since we're here and it isn't hell yet let's make up for lost time." He laughs.

I smile putting out my hand to him "Take the lead."

He laughs and grabbing it and pulls me into the mall playfully.

About an hour into the fun, I hear for behind me "Well, kiddo, I don't like this encounter."

I could hear the anger in his voice I turn around to see Sans, his eye filled with a blie flame.

I knew this wasn't going to end well, I choke out "What do you want Sans?"

"Who is this?" Gavin asks, he wasn't scared of him, in fact, he really like the monsters.

He wasn't judgey, his step-dad is a monster for gosh sakes.

I answer "Gavin this is Sans a friend from home, Sans this Gavin one of my best friends from middle school."

Sans clearly didnt like him, but he ignored him, "Frisk, why didnt you tell us about Chara?"

"What Chara is still in your head, that's cool." Gavin smiles, he is the only one I told about Chara growing up.

Sans growled "It's not cool when Chara is a killer."

"She's harmless Sans! Yes she made mistakes but everything is okay now! No one is hurt anymore!  If she wasn't I'd probably be died by now!" I snapped.

This didn't help me at all, Sans growls "She could turn on you in a heartbeat Frisk!"

"God! Some times I wonder why I didn't stop talking you to instead of Asriel!" I yell in anger before storming off, Gavin of course ran after me, I know I'll regret saying that but I don't really care at the moment.

Asriel's Pov

I sit upside down waiting for Frisk to walk through the doors, it's been three hours since Sans got back and he is clearly upset.

I get a text from Frisk saying "Hey, who ever this is I'm one of Frisk's friend and she's arguing with Chara, and you were the first person on her contacts, i

"Where are you guys?"

"The Wal-Mart about fifteen minutes from the old mall."

"Ill be there in ten"

"Thanks"

"Matt wanna go to Wal-Mart?" I ask knowing he read the messages since he was right next to me.

He nods and we leave not letting the others know.

------------------------------------------------
Hello my fellow UnderTale fans! Here is another chapter, it took me forever to write this, I'll tell you this, I'm going to be ending this at chapter 20, I'll be writing a sqeaul to this.

Love,

        UndertaleNerdyGamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141 7 19
Content warning: this story contains themes of suicide and child abuse/neglect. Read with caution. Your mental health is more important than a silly...
26.9K 770 37
Frisk just wants to save monster and humankind, but does she have the determination to do everything she wants? Especially as she has now been blamed...
148K 5.2K 18
There are some things you just can't take back. No matter how many times you reset. After breaking free of Chara's grip, Frisk decides to do one fina...
11.9K 382 17
It's been around half a year since your friend, Frisk, as you recall, managed to do something that broke the barrier and let the monsters live with h...