One Direction's Dirty Little...

By heartsxx

You'd think being someone's Dirty Little Secret would be fun wouldn't it? But what if two boys were keeping y... More

Sneak Peek
Harry Styles' Secret...
Looks Like Louis Has A Secret Too...
Another Secret Revealed
Lets Try Not To Get Caught!
Kiss And Make Up?.... We'll Do More Then That.
Not Everything Is Better In The Morning.
Lies Lies Lies...
Oh God! * Liam Payne Style*
First Impressions
Please Don't Stop The Music.
Will One Night of Forgetting All Your Troubles Numb The Pain?
The Tease
Who Is Rosie Styles?
Time To Pick Up The Pieces.
Running From It All Wont Help...
Every Day It Will Rain
SugarEscape
Bungalow Blues Part One
Bungalow Blues Part Two
Take A Chance On Me
Iv'e Got Nothing
Save You Tonight
Feeling Sex Deprived....
Claudia Styles Why Are You Such A Tease?
Louis Tomlinson Behave Yourself!
No More Breaking Tables....Watever You Say Liam.
Happy Birthday Boo Bear....
Your Secret Isn't Safe With Me
Round 2
Let The Game's Begin
Knock Out Birthday Sex... Wait What?
It Will Definitely Be A White Christmas ;)

Larry Stylinson

85.1K 183 19
By heartsxx

So I found this while looking for a good picture for the chapter Feeling Sex Deprived i havent laughed that much in so long, I almost feel off the bed, and then it hit me, it matches his chapter so well, so enjoy!! :)

>>>>>>>

Larry Stylinson

"Up, up and away, I'll take you with me" Lou sang back, As Harry flipped them over so he was now on top, I watched them intently shocked that, they didn't stop and laugh it off. Were they really going to? "Everyone else in the room can see it everyone else but you, baby you lit up my world like no body else" Harry sang leaning down towards Louis neck, kissing it. Oh god I wanted to stop watching but I couldn't pry my eyes away from them,

Why am I getting turned on by my boyfriend and brother!!! Why is the Larry Stylinson bromance so intense it makes you want to love them, to be them..... I must be sleep deprived, yeah thats it...

"Harry" Louis screamed out breathlessly. "Oh god make it stop!" I yelled putting my hands to my ears. I sighed finally tearing my eyes away from them to see Liam standing by the door. "Oh god! Liam make them stop please!" I pleaded with him as I suddenly shot up in bed. Liam laughed at my insecurity, "Bed now" He ordered, waking back to his room. Harry and Louis sighed, Harry rolled off of Lou, and sunk on to the bed next to him, cuddling into Lou chest as he placed an arm around his shoulder.

I rolled over, having this feeling of being left out, I laughed inwards thinking of how stupid I was being. I closed my eyes ready pt let sleep take over, when two people suddenly jumped onto of me. "Jealous are we?" Louis whispered in my ear sending chills down my back, I sat up looking at him, my eyes darted around the room as I bit my lip. He stopped dead staring at my face.

"Oh my carrots. Harry she was turned on!" She squelled, Harry's mouth twitched into a smirk, the smirk I hated yet loved so much. "No I wasn't!" I demanded. He gave me a questioning look someone knowing I was lying. "Liar! The corner of your yes dimple when you lie " Louis stated. "Yeah and you scrunch up to" Harry pointed out tapping me on the nose.

"No they don't and no I wasn't" I lied again, then cursed under my breath, realising I do, do that. "You just did it again" Louis laughed, pulling me in close by the waist. "It okay Claud, our bromance is pretty sexy" Harry laughed, running his hands threw Lou's hair. I scolded him slapping hand away. "Hay, thats my Boobear" Harry announced, giving me an annoyed. "No!" I protested. "HE'S MINE!" I screamed making them both laugh.

"Anyway, love birds I'm going to bed" Harry said still laughing and shaking his head, sending his curl into a crazed movement. "Okay night Haz" Lou said kissing his cheek. "Are you not sleeping with You boyfriend tonight Lou?" I asked him, as Harry got up and made his way to the other bed. "Nope, thought I'd sleep with my girlfriend instead." Lou joked pulling my down with him, settling in on the pillow, he wrapped his arm around my waist, as I placed my head on his now bare chest. "Two timer Lou!" Harry whispered from his bed. "Well, I'm glad he's two timing with you and not some bitch" I joked making them both laugh.

I snuggled into Lou kissing him on the chest, I couldn't be bothered moving my head I was to comfy. He laughed kissing my head. "Good night Claudie bear" He whispered, making my smile. "Night Boobear" I whispered back. Closing my eyes and finally rifting off to sleep.

* * *

I woke the next morning, in a good mood, much better then last night. I smiled, laying my arm out but feeling no-one there. "Lou?" I whispered sitting up in bed, I looked over at Harry's bed to see the two of the snuggled together. I chuckled softly to myself. He must have gone to sleep with Harry at some point last night. I sneakily smiled getting up and tiptoeing towards them, the looked so peaceful but not for long.

"Lou, sweetie all the carrots are gone" I whispered, he stirred but didn't wake. I thought for a minute, before rushing to my bedside table, I pulled out the airhorn I had from one crazy night last year, I ran back over to them placing it near their ears. "Carrrotttsss!!!" I screamed honging the horn. They shot up in bed holding their ears. I dropped the can and ran. "Claudia!" I heard them shriek my name, but there was no way I was stopping, I ran past the kitchen, spotting the other three, "Where are you?" Liam started but I just kept running.

"Hiding!" I yelled as I heard two very angry sounding footsteps running down the stairs. I bolted outside, running past the pool and bali themed garden, I kept going till I found a shed type thing, I hadn't shown the boys this place before so hopefully they wouldn't know where I was. I sighed opening the door. I hadn't been in here since I was 16, It had quite alto in it, a modeling stage, dancing floor, little studio type thing, the three things I loved most, Modeling, singing and dancing. I smiled at my little creation, when dad was away for 6 months, I made this my project to keep my mind off everything. I walked over towards one of the main stereo type things I had, I pressed play on it, a slow song played.

I smiled pulling my hair out of the messy bun, my curls cascaded down back, grabbing the pare of ballet shoes, in the pigeon hole type thing, I placed them on tying the ribbon around my leg, and the same with the other foot, I stood up and waltzed towards the floor, their was a huge mirror on one of the walls, with a bar in front of it, I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself, alto of things had changed since I last stood here, but the one thing that hadn't was the playful look in my piercing blue eyes.

I put my arms out ready to do a spin, I turned on my heels, kicking my leg out as I went, I kept going and going and going, until I felt a little dizzy, I stopped when I heard someone laugh behind me. "You always were a graceful ballerina Claud" Harry smiled, I could see his reflection in the mirror, he was leaning against the doo frame with his arms crossed his chest. Louis was doing the same but leaning against the wall instead. I smiled sheepishly, walking towards the stereo I turned off the music, with a sigh. "It's a shame I didn't pursue it" I half laughed, walking towards them. "So you have always known how to dance like that?" Louis asked looking like he was in awe.

"Mum was a ballerina, and i adore her for it, thats what I wanted to be when I grew up, but when I was 8 it finally sunk in that she wasn't coming back son I stopped" I sighed, taking seat on one of the couches, the boys joined me, Louis taking a seat on my lap, and Harry next to us. "Why? You were amazing... Claud, you had the effortless talent, it was like it was in your blood, you didn't even have to try or so Dad told me" Harry said shaking his a little disappointment in his voice.

"It hurt to much, so I took up modelling when I was 10 and stuck with that ever since" I admitted, playing with my hands, Louis placed his on top of mine, to settle me. I looked up at him threw my lashes, his cute smile played on his lips, anyone every noticed how girly his lips looked when he smiled that toothy grin? You have oh good I thought it was just me He placed a sweet kiss on my head.

We sat in silence for a few seconds before Liam,Zayn and Niall came bursting threw the door. "What the hell, how do you all know about my shed!" I cried, Liam laughed, rolling his eyes. "Forget that, we have bigger problems. I was just informed that we have an interview in oh I dunno an hour!" He screamed panicking a little Woah woah hold up

! Mr Daddy Direction himself is having a melt down. Shit were really are fucked then I looked to Harry and Louis. "Well go on then!! I'll have everything ready when you get back so we can leave straight away" I announced but Liam shook his head.

"No,No Simon said your to attend to" Liam said a little shaky. Oh god this is serious then.... My mouth dropped open. "Oh god!" I announced sounding just like Liam. "I know, what could be that important that we all need to" Zayn started to say but I interrupted him. "No, no , I have less then an hour to get ready!" I said pushing Lou off my lap. I stood up and hurried towards the three boys. "Close up when you leave, I need to go get ready" I smiled patting Liam on the shoulder.

"Stay calm, I'll call Simon and find out whats really going on" I whispered as I walked past, he gave me a weary smilie nodding his head. I rushed back towards the house, stripping as I went.

Louis POV

Harry and I stood following Claudia, The boys and I headed back to the house, catching a glimpse of her stripping as she ran up the stairs. "Did she just?" Zayn said not finishing his sentence. "Yep" I replied popping the P. We all laughed, He, Liam and Niall were already ready so it was just Harry and I left. We both headed off towards the bathrooms, Claud had quite a few of them, and many bedrooms, but apparently they were used, but we didn't ask why.

Claudia's POV

I came out of my ensuite, with some pink playboy underwear and matching bra. I headed towards my walk in wardrobe, I just hoped Rosie had gotten me some new things. It was labelled the same way as the one at the penthouse thank god. I sighed looking at the things I could pick from. I decided on my watermelon, baby doll mini dress, touched up with a long dangly necklace, a few rings, but my highlighted one was Louis' violet diamond ring. I smiled to myself as I caught a glimpse of it. I had left my hair the way it was, but touched up the curls with my ghd. I placed minimal makeup knowing they would probably re do it before the interview. I grabbed my phone and purse, slipping on my Silver Jimmy Choo evening wedges, they were my favourite wedges.

I took one last look at my reflection, with a sigh, I opened the door, slipping threw it and shutting it behind me. My heels making a clicking noise as I stepped down the stairs, which alerted the boys to my arrival. They looked up smiling, "See that only took" Zayn smiled looking at his watch " 15 minutes, I'm proud" He laughed pulling me into a hug, I laughed to, slapping his chest when he let go. "Come on, or well be late" Liam said ushering us all out.

I nodded, the first one to step threw the doors, to be meet with a limo waiting, smiled walking towards it and stepping inside, thanking the driver as I went for opening my door. I slid in the boys following. Once we were all in the driver closed the door, then climbed in taking off. The boys started up a conversation but I didn't pay attention, I pulled out my phone dialling Uncle Simon.

{Claudia- C, S- Simon, TB- The Boys, Liam - Li, Louis - Lo, H - Harry, Zayn- Z, Niall - N }

"I was waiting for your call" S

Their was a slight chuckle from his head making me smile.

"So I guess that means you know why I'm calling then?" C

"Yes, Sugarscape want a interview, with you all, they know that your spending a lot of time with the boys, so at any time they tried to find a connection with you and one of the boys especially Harry, lie. Sugarscape love the boys so they shouldn't be to harsh, but just a warning, There are a few pictures of you and Louis, floating around, so yes I do know about your secret," S

I cursed under my breath my face filled with guilt.

"So be careful with that, try not to be all over each other" S

I laughed shakily

"Claud, I'm supportive I know Lou is a good lad, I don't condone the sneaking around or closet sex, but it better that it's kept secret, and I know you know that, but we do have a problem, which I will explained later, it's not as important right now." S

My mouth dropped open.

"How'd you find out about the closest sex!" C

I slapped a hand over my mouth, the boys now staring at me. Oh god!

"Claudia Rose Styles, who is the one who checks over the surveillance" S

Damnit he was right.

"But I thought that camera was broken." C

The boys were now all watching me. Harry with a look of knowing, Louis with a smirk, and the other three were just confused.

"No" S

Classic Simon Cowell No.....

"Oh god!" C

I looked over at the boys, who were nodding their heads for me to turn it to loud speaker.

"Hello Simon" TB

"Hello Lads" S

"Is Claudia in trouble? Z

"Not at this moment no, but it will only be a matter of minutes" S

"Uncle Sci" C

My voice scolding.

"Okay, sorry but you know it's true. Anyway boys, don't hint anything towards Harry and Claudia, don't stir any other rumours, just play it safe" S

"Or Louis and Claudia" N

I slapped Niall over the head, giving him a dirty look. The boys all laughed.

"Mmm, btw it's with Sugarscape, so it wont be to intense" S

"They love us" Zayn said with a cheeky grin.

I rolled my eyes looking out the window.

"Alright Sci were here, I'll call you later yeah?" C

"Alright Sweetheart, don't get into to much trouble, and I may pop over later if I have time." S

"Bye Love you" C

"Love you to Claud" S

"We love you uncle Simon" TB

Simon laughed before hanging up.

The Limo stopped outside a huge building, I smiled it's good thing I'm friends with a few of the girls who work here. I stepped out of the limo following the boys, The seemed eager but a little worried to go in, sure they had done interviews with them before but not on the spot, they weren't prepared for this and honestly neither was I.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 296 4
Sidnaaz-OS RANKING 12 #emotional
710K 27.7K 40
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
12.7K 236 38
Grace Andrews was another 6 year old girl put in foster care. After fourteen years in foster care she escapes. One day five guys kidnap her. Will sh...