The Demons Inside

By AlexRealDeal

PHAN , and I don't want to spoil it , sorry and thanks for understanding ! I originally didn't plan to uplo... More

A\N
Chapter 1 : LIGHT!
Chapter 2 : First Near Death Expierence
Chapter 3 : Early Sleep
Chapter 4 : A
Chapter 5 : Accepting my fate
Chapter 6 : Miracle
Chapter 7 : Our First Skype call
Chapter 8 : Manchester and Moving to London
A/N
Chapter 9 : Dan's Dream
Chapter 1o : Slitter
Chapter 11 : The Girl who was willing
Chapter 13 : Blood
Chapter 14 : Realisation
Chapter 15 : Bonding
Chapter 16 : Christmas
Chapter 17 : America
Chapter 18 : The Plane Ride
Chapter 19 : Arrival
Chapter 20 : Meeting the Creator
Chapter 21 : An Excuse and a Make-out
Chapter 22 : Going through the Tunnel
Chapter 23 : Blood Crystals
Chapter 24 : AN open end

Chapter 12 : Staining Red

3 0 0
By AlexRealDeal

Dan'sPOV :

24years old :

Iwatch as Phil tortures that willing victim and kills her dreadfully.I t makes me love him even more , I never want to admit it , but Ican't help but Love him. I sigh as quiet as I can as I keep watchinghow he sucks the soul into himself.

>>Dan ? << I hear him whisper >> Yes ? << I answerhim whispering. >> You can come out now ! << he tells me.Oh boy, I wish I could !

Igulp and leave my hiding place , I was hiding behind a pile of woodand walk toward him.He embraces me , am I imagining things or is hishug tighter and stronger , I just let my head sink to his shoulder asI always do , and he does the same and I can hear him sigh , in whatseems like comfort.

Ihear foot rattling and Phil seems to hear it too , because he jumpsback behind the trash containers.I lean myself against the wall, Ican feel Phil's eyes watching me and I can hear a pair of gumbootsaproach the trash-containers. My eyes widen , how would that poorsoul respond if they discovered Phil ? >> Do It Daniel ! Do itnow ! << my demon says and I nodd my head and grab him ,tilting his neck, there is is a loud cracking sound and the personstops moving. An unholy laugh escapes my throat and I enjoy thislaugh , I breathe in and out and I loose it. I grab my knife and cutevery single vein and bloodvessel open and all the blood flows out ofthem , staining the ground red I strech my fingers towards the groundand all the blood flows up in little round droplets and dissapears inmy hands and I laugh again , but this time it's euphoric laughter.Myeyes get a lot better , just like my hearing and my skin loosespigment and becomes paler and my strength doubles and I know onething : people will fear me !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268 8 22
Dan and Phil have an argument. Dan has a nightmare. Phil has to save him from it...or else the damage could be permanent. Warning: There is some lang...
17.6K 317 15
This is a work of fiction. It may include: violence, intense sexual contents, and vulgar language. If any of these actions may bother you don't rea...
651 104 18
It's my first ever phanfiction please go easy on me, and I'm not the best with Grammer and punctuation so please don't bash me. Also here the accual...
239K 13.4K 30
It all started with that kiss, that moment and that passion when Dan became lost and Phil was clueless but both in love. The story of a skinny love t...