And Then There Was You

By desireispoison

Do you believe in love at first sight? Or maybe, it's more along the lines of lust at first sight. To Emma Sw... More

I. And Then There Was You
II. A New Beginning
III. The Mystery Woman
IV. Sharing of Wits
VI. Sweet As Wine
VII. The Morning After
VIII. A Sudden Surprise
IX. Inhale, Exhale
X. Hold On
XI. Bewildering Happenstance
XII. Unexpected Betrayal
XIII. A Fantastic Thanksgiving (part one)
XIV. A Fantastic Thanksgiving (part two)
XV. A Fantastic Thanksgiving (part three)
XVI. A Fiery Heart
XVII. A Very Foggy Horned Beetle
XVIII. Irresistible and Not So Irresistible Charm

V. Surreality

1.4K 49 18
By desireispoison

Hey there SwanQueen shippers! It's getting steamy, but hey fantasy or not, I'm getting all giddy writing. Thank you for all the wonderful comments and support and I deeply apologize that I took this long to write the next chapter. Anyway, here's the continuation. Here we go! ^_^

[Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters from ABC's hit show, ONCE UPON A TIME.]

Belle, Emma and Ruby walked across the campus. They enjoyed the colorful fallen leaves upon the ground.

"Ooh, I just love fall season!" Ruby exclaimed with delight. Her arms stretched wide open as she grinned while she twirled across the field of leaves that crunched under her Isabel Marant designer boots.

"Yes, autumn is definitely my favorite season too!" Belle chimed in, who was filled with much excitement as her friend and gladly joined her in twirl.

The two danced gracefully on the fallen leaves while Emma pondered over the thought of a particular predicament. "Girls, we don't have a fake ID. How are we gonna get in the wine tasting this weekend?"

"Just leave it to me. My cousin Onyx can get it made for us," Ruby replied as she still enjoyed the fallen leaves under her feet."

"Onyx? That's a unique name," Belle giggled at the thought. "Well, I guess it makes sense. Name picking in your family doesn't fall far from the tree."

"You're right Bells," Ruby agreed with a smile. "Onyx and I were born around the same age so naturally, we grew up together. We even grew up picking up girls and eventually women. So I know all the things that Ems is going through right about now. Right Ems?" Ruby nudged Emma's arm with her elbow and smiled widely. Annoyed, Emma scoffed and disregarded her friend's joke. She rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Oh?" Belle asked, curious at the thought and with a cheeky smile; Ruby and her turned their attention onto Emma.

Emma looked up and saw both of her best friends staring at her as they grinned from ear to ear. "What are you girls talking about?" Emma blushed and tried to deny the obvious. "You two are crazy. Let's go, we're gonna be late for class."

Emma turned on her heels to leave. She casually walked towards "Building E" entrance.

Ruby turned to face Belle who had been displaying a cheeky smile. "Sure, late for class..." As she replied with a sarcastic tone, Belle returned the smile and giggled as they followed Emma.

"I heard that," Emma retorted as she scoffed in the lead with her back turned to her friends.

-Psychology 101 Room 417-

"Class dismissed," Regina said as she sauntered back to her desk.

The students in the classroom dispersed towards the exit. The three friends, Belle, Emma and Ruby sat at their favorite spot, all the way up at the back of the classroom as if calling it a balcony would be a considerable choice of description.

"So I'll see you guys later for lunch? I gotta haul ass and turn my paper in. See yah!" Ruby said as she quickly made her way down towards the exit without waiting so much of a reply from her friends.

"Uh, see yah," Emma yelled back. Perplexed she looked over to Belle who was reading her newly bought book. "What was that about?"

"Ten extra points if she turns it in before the due date," Belle replied and glanced at her watch, "but that's only if she turns it in oh, in about five minutes."

"Hah, that's all the way across campus," Emma smirked. The two girls chuckled while they made their way down the steps.

"Well, we can't give up hope. She is after all, a wolf in her past life." Belle smiled and made her way out the door.

Emma smirked. "Of course, how could I forget?" She quipped, rhetorically agreeing to herself.

Just as she was about to make her exit, Emma heard a familiar low and husky voice behind her. "Miss Swan, may I please have a word with you?"

Emma hesitated, but turned around to meet the face that matched the voice. "Professor Mills... Sure thing." She is so damn beautiful... especially up close.

Emma neared the divine goddess, sitting poised and regal at her desk. This time, Regina diverted her attention from her work to the blonde, without Emma having to make her presence known.

"About your research... very impressive, I must say," Regina said as she smiled, enticing as ever, enough for Emma to swallow the lump that had formed in her throat.

"T-thank you..." Emma replied, unwavering her gaze into her goddess' piercing brown eyes.

Regina sensed that Emma somehow felt uneasy, but this didn't deter her from taking advantage of this perfect opportunity. Regina rose from her chair and with the ravishing confidence she exhumed; she sultry walked over to where Emma was standing, who was unable to avert her gaze. As their eyes met and with only a foot away from each other, Regina intertwined her fingers into Emma's beautiful blonde locks and eventually transferred that tender touch to caressing her cheek. Emma took another hard swallow, still fixated upon this beauty before her. Regina gave Emma a tender and loving smile, but her eyes said otherwise. Regina's beautiful dark brown almond eyes pierced, yet in a way, delicate and definitely enticing. Gorgeous... Emma too sensed that Regina felt the same as she did her. The brunette took another step closer to Emma and the blonde's heart beat faster. At one point, Emma even thought that her heart might've jump out of her chest from the evident wild thumping inside of her. In the back of Emma's mind, she thought about the unthinkable that might happen next and there would be no turning back. There was a short pause and just like a cue from a director shooting a hot and steamy scene, after the most popular word action was announced, there would be no hesitation. Emma found herself holding her breath, she suddenly gasped when Regina's hand found its way to her breast.

"Nice and firm," Regina said as she slyly smiled at Emma and made her felt at ease.

"Thanks..." Emma said shyly. She blushed and added, "but they're small."

"They're perfect," Regina assured her and uttered, as she was about to slowly pull her in for a deep and passionate kiss, "Emma..."

"Emma!" Suddenly, a muffled voice was heard from down the stairs. "Emma, get up please. You'll be late for school."

Emma who had been lying on her front, on her bed, groaned back. She knew it was too good to be true. Professor Regina Mills wouldn't dare waste any time on an ignorant lovesick puppy like her. Emma grabbed the extra pillow lying next to her and covered her head with it. She had decided that it was still too early to get up and her mother just wasted a perfectly good dream. She didn't even let her have the climax. Disappointed and upset, Emma disgruntledly sighed and shut her eyes for a bit longer, hoping to salvage what was left of her surreal, yet a perfect getaway from the cruel reality, which was now probably laughing at her face. Not even a minute passed and her younger brother, Neal rushed into her room and jumped on the bed, sat on top of her and rocked the bed with his knees. "Emma, Emma... Mom said you need to get up and take me to school."

Emma refused to wake up. She removed the pillow from her head and absentmindedly waved her brother away. "Ugh, the keys are on the nightstand. You can borrow my car." Emma grumbled. Drool dripped down the side of her mouth and onto the pillow.

Neal with furrowed eyebrows exclaimed, "but I'm only eleven! I can't drive!"

"Yes you can and you will. I just taught you yesterday." Emma replied, still half-asleep.

"You're crazy, but okay." Neal jumped off Emma's bed, grabbed the car keys from the nightstand and dashed down the stairs.

A few minutes later a womanly figure entered the room. With a stern face, she grabbed the ends of the comforter and pulled it off in quick speed. "Emma, what is all this talk with you telling Neal to drive himself to school?"

Still groggy, Emma blinks a few times before realizing her mother was in the room and drowsily answered, "Huh?"

"Neal said that you gave him permission to use the car?"

"What? No I haven't." Emma sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes. "When did I say that?"

"Just a few minutes ago. If you'd gone to bed earlier, then you wouldn't have this problem waking up. You're in college now, Emma. You should be setting a good example for your brother." Emma's mother reprimanded as she disappeared through the door. "Now you better get dressed and take your breakfast to go, because you two are gonna be late."

Damn it... it's too early for a lecture.

Neal ate his breakfast as he sat on a bar stool on the island table in the kitchen while their mother readied their lunches.

"Kid, you ready to go?" Emma called out to her younger brother while tying on her shoelaces. I really love these combat boots. Thanks dad.

"Freeze. Aren't you forgetting your lunches?" Mary Margaret reminded. Emma's mother can be stern and look intimidating, but she had this angelic beauty that can be the envy of many and yet has a sweet and caring demeanor as if she was Snow White from the fairytales. "Now, I know you guys like to munch on some snacks so I packed extra goodies."

"Oh yay!" Neal exclaimed. He was delighted to know that he could have extra snacks.

"No thanks, mother," Emma answered. "I'm not in high school anymore. Plus, there's plenty of food stalls at school. C'mon kid we're gonna be late."

Emma walked out ahead. Neal grabbed two paper bags that were sitting on the kitchen island, kissed their mother goodbye and ran out the door.

"You okay kid?" Emma asked her younger brother while putting on her seatbelt.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Neal replied, putting on his.

"That little jerk, what's his name again, August still bothering you at school?" Emma had always been very protective of her younger brother. She knew that Neal has been bullied at school lately but kept it to himself. Emma caught Neal before with a cut on his chin when she picked him up from school. He was silent throughout the car ride home despite Emma's best efforts to cheer him up. "If he's still being a jerk, just tell me, especially your teacher since I can't be there all the time to protect you."

"I don't need protection, Emma. I can take care of myself." Neal adamantly defended as he stared out the car window, avoiding eye contact with his concerned sister.

"I know you don't need protection, but just do what I told you before, okay?"

"Yeah, I will."

"Did mom give you money?"

"Yeah."

"Hide it inside your shoe."

"Ugh, that's gross," replied Neal. His face contorted in disgust from his sister's unorthodox suggestion. "Why?"

"Just trust me," Emma smirked back.

-Storybrooke University of Maine-

After dropping off her little brother, Emma drove to the university. She rolled onto a parking space and suddenly noticed a brown paper bag sitting on the passenger seat. Damn, kid forgot his lunch. Well, he did say he had money...

-Psychology 101 Room 417-

Professor Regina Mills of Storybrooke University of Maine sauntered on the classroom podium as she taught a lecture from her syllabus. "Now, who among you can tell me the development and observing human behavior while including the process of reflexivity? Two points will be added to the next exam to whoever can answer this question."

Many students raised their hand including Belle. Ruby was in her own little world working on an assignment for her next class while Emma was desperately flipping through her psychology book, trying to find the answer that could impress her professor.

"Killian Jones," Regina called to one of her students.

Killian Jones stood up from his seat. He always gave Regina a 'battle-of-the-wits' where he purposely found it amusing to challenge his professor. "It's Freudian's 'Nature versus Nurture'. Reflexivity is the circular relationships between cause and effect. Basically if you do something today, it's caused by our environment and the society around us." Killian, proud of the answer he gave, returned to his seat.

"Very good, two points. Although, it's not only Freud that firstly observed human behavior," Regina added, still not content with the answer, just to clarify Killian Jones' know-it-all answer. "Who can tell me who the 'father of psychology' is and what he's done to shape the psycho analysts world."

Many hands went up as Emma again desperately flipped through her textbook, still unable to find the answer on time.

Regina called to another one of her students, "Belle French."

Belle stood up from her seat and asserted herself. "Wilhelm Wundt. Why Wundt? Well, because Wundt's formation of the world's 'first experimental psychology lab' is usually noted at the official start of psychology as a separate and distinct science. By establishing a lab that utilized scientific methods to study the human mind and behavior, Wundt took psychology from a mixture of philosophy and biology and made it a unique field of study," Belle answered and returned to her seat, displaying a confident smile, sure of her answer.

Impressed, Regina walked closer to where Belle was seated and gave her an approving smile. "Well done, Miss French. Three points."

Emma sat quietly in her seat, unbeknownst to the feeling of her own envy.

Regina turned her back on her students, returned to her desk then faced her students once more. "This week's assignment is for you to conduct an individual research paper on the topic related to the discussion about the last assignment. You will use your gathered data about your individual subject and must be included on your research. Submissions are next week, same day and period. Class dismissed."

The students in the classroom quickly dispersed towards the exit. The three friends, Belle, Emma and Ruby were sitting at their favorite spot, in the balcony section.

"So I'll see you guys later for lunch? I gotta haul ass and turn my paper in. See yah!" Ruby said as she quickly made her way down towards the exit without waiting so much of a reply from her friends.

"Uh, see yah," Emma yelled back. Perplexed she looked over to Belle who was reading her newly bought book. "What was that about?"

"Ten extra points if she turns it in before the due date," Belle replied and glanced at her watch, "but that's only if she turns it in oh, in about five minutes."

"Hah, that's all the way across campus," Emma smirked. The two girls chuckled while they made their way down the steps.

"Well, we can't give up hope. She is after all, a wolf in her past life." Belle smiled and made her way out the door.

Emma smirked. "Of course, how could I forget?" She quipped, rhetorically agreeing to herself.

Just as she was about to make her exit, Emma heard a familiar low and husky voice behind her. "Miss Swan, may I please have a word with you?"

Emma hesitated, but turned around to meet the face that matched the voice. "Professor Mills... Sure thing." She is so damn beautiful... especially up close.

Emma neared the divine goddess, sitting poised and regal at her desk. This time, Regina diverted her attention from her work to the blonde, without Emma needing to make her presence known.

"About your research... very impressive, I must say," Regina said as she smiled, enticing as ever, enough for Emma to swallow the lump that had formed in her throat.

"T-thank you..." Emma replied. Her attentive gaze was focused, staring into her goddess' piercing brown eyes. Emma was beginning to realize the scenario she was currently in. Déjà vu... Yes, everything up to this point came from the dream she just had last night. Emma's heart suddenly started beating faster...

-FIN-

Oook done with chapter 5! I'm sorry I took so long to continue, but I made this chapter longer to make up for it. And it's better late than pregnant. 😉 Enjoy SwanQueen shippers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 112 20
I don't own any of the characters. Once Upon A Time Regina and Emma were high school sweethearts, but faced a few misunderstandings which led to a h...
44.8K 1.6K 24
Regina has finally moved in with Robin Hood. Well, he moved in with her. With Roland and Henry, her life seems perfect. Not to mention sleeping next...
8.8K 312 30
SWANQUEEN: CONTAINS VERY GRAPHICAL IMAGES AND LANGUAGE!! I STG IF UR UNDER 13 DONT READ THIS SHIT. UNLESS UR A MATURE SAVAGE. AND IF U KNOW ME AND I...
19.5K 395 17
Part two of the teacher/student fanfic between Emma Swan and Regina Mills. Once again, I do not own any rights to this story just uploading it on her...