Duel Magic

By DragonsFairy

(Yami Yugi/AtemXOC and YugiXOC Love Story) ( Under editing) (Female OC) In an orphanage in America, there liv... More

The Beginning
New Family
Finally Home!
New Friends?
New School
Fire!
The Past is Present
Let's Dance!
Something New!
Let's Get This Started!
The Egyptian God Cards!
Friends Till The End Part 1
Friends Till The End Part 2
Let the Finals Begin!
Ryou VS Yugi
The Second and Third Duel
The Last Three Duels!
Virtual Duel!
Cold Judge
Virtual Mess!
Semi-Finals Part 1
Semi-Finals Part 2
Finals! Random Time With All!
New Evil Is Here! New Power?
Where is Pegasus?
Rebecca and the Professor
The Loss Of Yugi
Yugi Vs. Yami, Forget the Past
Fighting for a Friend
Monsters, Dartz, and the Truth
Yugi's Back, World is Safe
New Tournament! My Yugi!
First Round
My Yugi! Not Yours!
Stop Trying To Steal My Boyfriend!
CHEATER!
The End Begins!
Back To The Past! Lets Go!
Bakura's Attack!
Nearing the End?
To little To Late
The Dark One Cometh Part 1
The Dark One Cometh Part 2
In the Name of the Pharaoh
The Final Duel Part 1
The Final Duel Part 2
The Final Duel Part 3
The Final Duel Part 4
Epilogue
Author Note

The Final Journey

1.5K 37 13
By DragonsFairy

Episode(s): 220

"My head," said Lilly as she sat up along with everyone else.

"We're back?" asked Tristan.

"The tablet returned us back to the present," said Tea.

"Let's hope so," said Yugi.

"Are you worried about the Atem?" asked Lilly.

"You don't think he's still trapped in the ancient past, do you?" asked Joey.

"Pharaoh, are you there?" asked Yugi to the puzzle.

"I'm right where I'm supposed to be," responded Atem as he appeared in Yugi's place.

"With us!" said Joey in excitement as the others, minus Seto, gathered around him as they showed their happiness of his return.

"I'm so glad that this is all over now. We did it!" exclaimed Lilly as she smiled at Atem.

"We all did it, together," stated Atem as he looked at all of them. "The great darkness that threaten the world has now been vanquished and the world is at peace."

"It only took you 5,000 years," said Joey as a joke.

"And we are all glad that we were here to help," said Lilly as she hugged Atem, causing Seto to glare at him and Atem to sweat drop.

"How was Tristan of any help to us when he was being possessed by an evil spirit?" asked Joey as he, Tristan, and Tea started to pick on each other while Lilly tried to get them to stop.

"Hey Yugi," called Seto as he threw something at him. "I believe you will be needing that."

"It's the Millennium Eye," said Lilly in shock as she watched her brother walk away.

"Where did you get that!" yelled Joey. "You can't just throw that and then walk away! I'm so sick of your silent treatment!"

"Who's that?" asked Lilly as they all neared the bottom of the stairs.

'It's you!" said Joey in anger as everyone got ready to fight.

"Hello. Where are we?" asked Ryou as he looked around.

"Wait a second guys, I have a hunch that this is the good Bakura."

"Now, let me see. The last thing I remembered was hearing a strange voice and," he started, but was cut off when he fell forward, unable to hold himself up. Luckily, Joey managed to catch him before he could hit the floor.

"Wow! Take it easy, pal."

"What's wrong?" asked Atem.

"I need some food!" said Ryou as he passed out in Joey's arms.

"So do I, but you don't see me passing out over it," said Joey in annoyance.

"Joey! Don't be an asshole!" said Lilly in annoyance, causing Seto to snicker.

"We could all use a bite. After all, it has been over 5,000 years." Tristan stated as he helped Joey carry Ryou.

"Hey, Yug. I think he might have something that belongs to you." Joey stated as he gave the Millennium Right to Atem.

"Right." He replied as he took it.

"Alright boys, let's take him up!" said Lilly as the boys started to take Ryou up the stairs with Lilly holding onto his legs to make it easier.

"What happened?" asked Marik as they got to the top.

"Help us first, then talk!" yelled Joey in annoyance.

"Right!" said Marik as he ran to help them.

"Did you regain your memories, my Pharaoh?" asked Ishizu.

"Yes." Atem replied.

"Then after 5,000 years, our family's duty has been fulfilled," said Marik to his sister as he turned to look at her.

"You're right." She told her brother as she then addressed Atem. "And the seven Millennium items are gathered together at last, my King."

"I know," said Atem as he looked at Ishizu. "Now I mist seal them away forever so that I can go to the spirit world,"

"You're leaving us?" asked Tea in sadness.

"Of course he is leaving us," Lilly said to Tea, annoyed by her stupidity. "He belongs with his friends and family, not with us."

"Pharaoh, if you would like us too, Marik and I can take you and your friends to the final resting place of the Millennium items," said Ishizu after she and her brother shared a look.

"You mean the Millennium Stone?" asked Atem in shock as Ishizu nodded to him.

"The inscription above this ancient stone reads as the fallowing: 'To the spirit world, though may proceed, but first, though must complete this deed. Return the items, once they came and speak aloud the Pharaoh's name.' Are you ready for your final task?"

"Yes."

"Then allow me to be your guide to the shrine of the next world."

"Well then, let's all get into the cars!" said Lilly as she walked to one of the cars, only to have someone grab her and pull her toward another car.

"Yugi has to go in another car." Stated Seto as he pulled his sister with him.

"Who else saw that coming?" asked Joey as they all sweat dropped.

~ Sometime later ~

"Couldn't we zip over to this shrine in a plane?" asked Joey in annoyance as they stopped at a dock.

"I'm afraid this sanctuary can only be reached by boat." Stated Ishizu.

"We don't want to rush this," started Tristan. "This is the last trip we will ever take with the Pharaoh, dude."

"Since when are you so sappy?" asked Joey as Tristan moved his head toward Tea, causing Joey to look. Tea had a look on her face which was a mix between anger, probably of the fact the Pharaoh was go to his family, and sadness because she wouldn't see him anymore.

"I hope Lilly is okay with this," said Joey as he and Tristan turned to look at her, angering Tea as they seemed more concerned with Lily then her.

"Ages ago, it was believed that boats were the only vessels able to transport spirits to the world beyond," informed Ishizu.

"The world beyond?" asked Tea.

"In ancient Egypt, it was believed that the spirit world rested in the west, where the sun sets, and so the Pharaoh's court ordered this sanctuary to be built on an island west of Egypt."

"Ahoy there mates!" said a voice causing everyone to turn and see Gramps, Duke, and the younger Kaiba siblings. "You land lovers, climb aboard."

"No way!" said Joey as he and the others ran over to them.

"Where did you guys come from?" asked Tristan.

"It's our brothers, Seto!" said Lilly in excitement causing Seto to smile at her.

"Seto! Lilly!" yelled the three younger boys as they jumped onto their older siblings and laughing.

"Seto! You left without telling us!" said Mokuba

"Yeah!" said Lance.

"We were worried!" said James.

"I didn't know I had to let my little brothers know everything I was doing," said Seto.

"Well, you better not do it again!" said James.

"Yeah! Or else," started Lance, who didn't know how to end his idea.

"Or else we will take over Kaiba corp. and you are going to have to work for us!" said Mokuba, causing Lilly and the other two boys to laugh.

~ Sometime later ~

The group was relaxing at the head of the ship, just looking at the ocean.

"I know that I've said it a million times, but thanks for being there guys," said Yugi with a smile.

"Of course! We will always be there for you!" said Lilly as she gave him a kiss on the lips, causing him to blush like crazy.

"Enough, I don't want to see my sister kissing my rival," said Seto as he glared at Yugi.

"Why are you even still here for, rich boy!" said Joey.

"You do realize that he's my brother and I'm rich to, right?" asked Lilly causing Joey to blush in embarrassment.

"We have our reasons for sticking around!" yelled Mokuba.

"Yeah!" said Lance as he turned to look at Seto, "What are our reason for staying here?"

"Yeah, why did you come?" asked Yugi.

"Although he would never admit it, Kaiba is here for the same reason we are all here; to witness the Pharaoh's final rite of passage."

"So he does believe," said Joey in shock.

"Yugi," said Marik as he started to walk toward the group, "before we go any further, there is something else you should know about all this; there is another ancient passage inscribed above the millennium stone. It mentions a battle rituals."

"Did you say battle?" asked Yugi.

"In order for the Pharaoh to enter the spirit world, he must first face off against a worthy appoint and lose."

"What kind of battle?" asked Tea in fear.

"Duel monster," said Lilly figuring it out. Marik nodded.

"I don't mean to be disrespectful, but what is the challenge in losing?" asked Yugi.

"Think about it guys, winning is easy for the Pharaoh, but being able to accept defeat is the biggest test of his character there is." Stated Duke.

"You're right," said Lilly.

"But who is good enough the beat the Pharaoh?" asked Tea.

~ That Night ~

"So," started Lilly as she stood next to Ishizu, Marik, and Odion. "How much do you wanna bet that Joey and Seto are going to fight over who get to duel the Pharaoh?"

"Can you make a bet if you already know?" asked Odion.

"No. I guess not."

"Doesn't mean they aren't going to have a bitch fight over it," said Marik with an annoyed face.

"Out of curiosity, why are you hear with us?" asked Ishizu.

"Didn't want to deal with their dick measuring contest," said Lilly as she looked about done with their shit causing the other three to laugh.

"Well, we should all get some rest."

"Okay, night guys!" said Lilly as she walked away.

'I guess I'll go see how Yugi is doing? This must be hard for him. The Pharaoh, um, Atem, is his best friend. They've been through so much together, having to let him go is going to be so hard. He is going to have to accept that his friend will be gone and he won't have him to confine in anymore,' thought Lilly as she stood outside his door and knocked on it.

"Come in!" said Yugi from the other side.

"Hey Yugi! What are you doing?" asked Lilly as she walked into his room, closing the door behind her.

"Getting my deck ready to go against the Pharaoh," he replied looking down in sadness.

"Hey, don't be sad, think about it this way; he may be leaving us, but he is going back to the people who need him most, his family and friends. They have been waiting a long time to see him," she said as she gave him a hug, bending down some since he was sitting.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," he said as he smiled at her.

"Also, remember that, if you win, you will prove that you have come to that point in your life that you no longer need to rely on him. You have finally become strong enough to stand on your own. Besides, if you were separated from the people you loved, wouldn't you want to go back to them?"

"Yeah, I would hate to be away from you as long as he has been from his wife," he said with a big blush, causing Lilly to blush as well.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you to your deck making," said Lilly as she turned to leave, but turned around and leaned down, giving him kiss on the lips, "night."

"Night," he replied with a blush as she walked away to the door and left.

'I should try to get him to stop blushing when I kiss him, but it's so cute!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 178 5
Seto Kaiba and Yami Yugi have an intimate moment during a Dueling rematch where they show each other a side none haven't seen leaving the small Dueli...
65.7K 1.7K 53
Yami is finding it difficult being away from everyone and now has returned to being Atem. A few years has passed and Yami finally has a mirror into Y...
113 52 26
Is the Morning of Yami Sennen and Nixie Motou's wedding...What should be a day of Joy and celebration turns into a tragedy and sorrow when Atemu Senn...
14.8K 253 7
A 15 years old girl named Yugi was sitting alone on her windowstill, rain is pouring heavily as she silently crying over her dead grandfather Solomo...