Lily (A Harry Potter Time Tra...

Από ForeverInWonderland

Lily Luna Potter, her cousin Hugo and a new friend Beau start there first year at Hogwarts! But all goes wron... Περισσότερα

Lily (A Harry Potter Time Travel Fanfiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9

1.9K 65 27
Από ForeverInWonderland

Author's note: This is all I got up too on Quibblo so It might take a while to write more If you guys want me too! I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER! (though I'd love too!) Enjoy and GIVE ME FEEDBACK!!!

Chapter 9

Magic and Mysteries

"Crap." said Beau. Lily was stunned and basically stuck to the spot.

"Hi..Professor Dumbledore..sir..." said Hugo nervously. Dumbledore looked at the trio and frowned.

"If I might say, I have never seen you three in my life and I know all the students who attend Hogwarts!" said Dumbledore. He looked a little bit confused.

"We're stuffed." Beau whispered simply so only Hugo and Lily could hear. Hugo burst out laughing and Lily had to slap him on the back of the head to get him to shut up.

"Um, Professor Dumbledore, we're..um..new...first years..." said Lily, half frowning at the 2 boys.

"First years? hmmmn, what are you doing up here on the 7th floor?" asked Dumbledore.

"What are you doing?" asked Beau pretending to stroke a fake goatee.

"Beau!" Lily hissed then turned to Dumbledore. "We got lost Professor."

"Do you know what subject do you have now?"

"Um..Charms..no, transfiguration! Wait, i think herbology..."

"What are you doing?" hissed Hugo." We can tell him!"

"Tell me what?" asked Professor Dumbledore curiously.

"Now, we're stuffed." said Beau loudly and Professor Dumbledore stared at him.

Hugo sighed loudly.

"We're from the future Professor." he said and Dumbledore stared at him in half shock and amazement. Lily hit her forehead and Beau looked like he was going to murder someone.

"The future?" said Dumbledore.

"Yes." continued Hugo ignored the murderous looks from both his cousin and friend. " From the year 2020 but we were sent back in time by accident."

Lily thought that Dumbledore was about to laugh and tell them they had to get back to class and stop making up stories but instead, he nodded.

"Please come with me to my Study." he said and all three of the children looked at him in utter disbelief.

Without another word, the trio followed him back to the place they started. When they reached the gargoyles, Dumbledore muttered something that sounded a lot like 'Acid Pops'.

Before they knew it, the three of them were sitting comfortable in front of the Headmaster in 3 large armchairs.

"Please tell me, who are you?" asked Dumbledore once he too, had sat down.

"I'm Lily Jokesonyou, this is Beau Bridges and thats Hugo Weedy." said Lily. Dumbledore raised his eyebrow.

"I think he means are real names Lil." said Hugo.

Dumbledore nodded in agreement. "Yes."

"Ok, i'm Lily Potter, this is Hugo Weasley and thats Beau Matthews." said Lily. Dumbledore raised his eyebrow again.

"Potter?" he said.

"Yes, daughter of Harry Potter and..."

"Wait is it really safe to tell you? It could change the future." said Hugo in alarm.

"Well Mr Weasley, if you trust me then go ahead and tell me." said Dumbledore.

Hugo looked shocked.

"But, sir! If you knew..." started Hugo.

"Knew what? If you may, please, tell me how you arrived here." said Dumbledore.

"Well, we found a time turner in Professor M- The Headmistress study.." said Lily.

"Malfoy was their first wasn't he?" asked Hugo. At the mention of the name 'Malfoy', Beau looked away.

"Malfoy?" repeated Dumbledore. "Draco Malfoy?"

"No, Lucius Malfoy, (Dumbledore nodded at this.) He might of planted it there!" said Lily. Hugo nodded in agreement and Beau was playing with something on the headmasters study, pretending he couldn't hear a word they were saying.

"Well." continued Lily, not noticing Beau."Beau tampered with it, ("Hey!" said Beau at the mention of his name.) and we were sent back in time...to now...but theirs also another problem sir, we found out that the next time turner will be made in sometime after 2000 so we're kind of stuck in a time loop..."

"Well, just your luck isn't it?" asked Dumbledore. He stood up and then their was a big, CRACK! Dumbledore looked down and picked up a golden necklace of the ground..not just any but a timeturner.

It had a big split down the middle and little crack all over it.

"Well there's no use using it now.." said Dumbledore.

"Oh please sir! Is their any way we can get back?" asked Lily desperately.

Dumbledore eyed the little red head and smiled. "It just so happens that I know a potion that will restore order."

"Oh thank you Professor!" said Lily. The other 2 looked at her in amazement. ow on Earth had she managed to do that?

"I don't know if it will wipe you from our memories so you will have to stay out of everybodies way, OK? And it will take at least 2 months to prepare! So I suggest you get comfortable. I will make arrangements for you to stay in Gryffindor house because obviously you have already been sorted. You must live like normal students, OK?" said Dumbledore.

Beau groaned but both Hugo and Lily nodded in agreement.

"I shall call Professor Mcgonnagol and explain what had happened. You shall be students that have arrived late, OK?" asked Dumbledore, eyeing them with great concern.

"Yes sir." said Hugo. Dumbledore brought out his wand and cleared his throught.

"Expecto Patronum." muttered Dumbledore and a silvery white phoenix emerged from the tip of it. It flew across the room as the trio watched in amazement then flew through the door.

"Amazing!" said Beau who was positively bursting with energy. Dumbledore smiled at him.

In a few seconds, their was a loud clear knock on he door.

"Enter!" said Dumbledore and in came a younger version of the Professor Mcgonnagol they knew.

"Dumbledore, I got your message, are these the students? Has anything happened to them? Shall I send them to Madam Pomfrey?" asked Professor Mcgonnagol.

"No thank you Minerva, they are perfectly fine." said Dumbledore. "It was just a muddle up, please meet Lily Jokesonyou, Hugo Weedy and Beau Bridges, they are new Gryffindor students."

Professor Mcgonnagol looked at the three and nodded but did not smile.

"God, I always knew she was strict but I never knew she was always like that!" whispeared Beau and

Hugo tried his best to hold back a laugh which came out as a half sneeze and cough.

"This is Professor Mcgonnagol." said Dumbledore. "She is Head of Gryffindor house and transfiguration teacher. Please meet me back here on Saturday at 3 pm." said Dumbledore.

"OK." replied Lily and Beau and Hugo shook their head.

"Please come with me." said Professor Mcgonnagol. The three rose from their seats and followed her.

She lead out of the study and gave them a tour of the castle. Then they took the familiar root back to Gryffindor Tower.

"The password is 'dilligrout', here are your timetables (She handed it to them.), there is a extra bed in your dormitories each for you. You may take the rest of today off. Pajamas and other needs have been provided. Is that alright? Lessons start at 9 and breakfast at 7:30 so don't sleep in to late.Is there anything else you need?" said Professor Mcgonnagol.

"No thank you Professor, um, what time is it now?" said Beau.

"3:30 so lessons will end soon." she said.

"Thank you again Professor." said Hugo and with that, Professor Mcgonnagol left. The fat lady's potrait had swung out of the way.

"Well hurry up!" she said and the three of them rushed inside.

"I'm going to bed." said Lily when the had got inside."

"At three thirty?" asked Beau raising his eyebrow.

"Its been a long day!" Lily protested then stalked of the the girls dorms with her timetable.

The boys shrugged and they too went up to their dormitories to play a game of Exploding Snap or Wizard Chess.Which one they chose, I have no idea, it was their choice.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης