The Guy Who Called Me An A-cl...

By Hersheys_1602

"Well, because she's an A-class bitch." He replied, casually, like calling random girls a bitch was nothing t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - My BFF Ruined My Chocolate World
Chapter 2 - You Can't Be A Teacher
Chapter 3 - My Cookie And Dough Ice Cream
Chapter 4 - Don't Bang Her Today
Chapter 5 - This Isn't Perfect
Chapter 6 - Were You Checking Me Out?
Chapter 7 - I Meet My Long Lost Best Friend
Chapter 8 - So, This Is What Happens When I Get Home Late
Chapter 9 - Just A Friend
Chapter 10 - Goodbye Emma
Chapter 11 - I'm No One's Juliet
Chapter 12 - War Of Insults
Chapter 13 - We've Had Enough Drama To Last Us A Year
Chapter 14 - Curse My Stupid Life, Along With Me
Chapter 15 - Injustice Against The Teachers
Chapter 16 - Asher's POV
Chapter 17- Or Else Pikachu Will Suicide
Chapter 18 - This is just not my day/night
Chapter 19 - Bad dream and lots of puke
Chapter 20 - Not So True Explanations And Desicion Making Time
Chapter 21 - Mr. perfect Isn't So Perfect After All
Chapter 22 - I Had Lost My First Kiss To My Best Friend's Boyfriend
Chapter 23 - The Truth Always Sucks
Chapter 24 - Tears Are The Symbol Of Pain
Chapter 25 - The Kiss-Cass Talk
Chapter 26 - I'm Gonna Buy My Happiness
Chapter 27 - Best Friend Goals
Chapter 28 - Cass, Be Okay
Chapter 29 - Let's break down
Chapter 30 - True Friend
Chapter 31 - Eleven AM And Not The Damn PM
Chapter 32 - Bloody Nose Is Not Good
Chapter 33 - I Like Him, I Like Him Not. Nah, I Actually Do Like Him
Chapter 34 - What Do Boys Even Want For A Birthday Gift?
Chapter 35 - Unexpected Surprises
Chapter 36 - I Didn't Mean To Bite You
Chapter 37 - Kiddie Cookies With Sprinkles
Chapter 38 - We Go Crazy. Literally.
Chapter 39 - Until We Crashed
Chapter 40 - I'll Be Waiting For Your Distressed Help Call
Chapter 41 - We'll Drift Apart, Forget Each Other
Chapter 42 - Elliot's POV (Part 1)
Chapter 43 - I'm Sorry Cass
Chapter 44 - Elliot's POV (Part 2)
Chapter 45 - Hope You Don't Go Bald
Chapter 46 - Hollow Shell
Chapter 47 - We've Got Love
Chapter 48 - You As My Wife
Chapter 49 - Brilliant Job, Daniel. Brilliant
Chapter 50 - He Has No Empathy
Chapter 51 - Officially Most Important Person In This Wicked World
Chapter 52 - Asher's POV
Chapter 53 - I'm Sorry
EPILOGUE (Part 1)
Epilogue (Part 2)

Chapter 16 - Even Global Warming Seemed Intresting

1.8K 454 251
By Hersheys_1602

The beautiful cover on top is by ayeeitsdaniii !!! Chapter dedicated to kingswag134  .

"Outta the way lady," A random gangster looking guy muttered shoving me towards a group of high schoolers who seemed to be drunk. I stumbled and slightly nudged one of them.

"What the fuck?" The guy whom I accidentally pushed spoke as he looked at me with distaste.

"Sorry," I muttered and quickly walked away and mixed into the crowd, looking for that one person who got me into this mess.

I'm hating myself so much right now.

And you might want to know why.

Actually, it's a pretty interesting story.

Let start from the point when I got into this mess.

After Asher suggested the whole idea of me going to the club with him, I did the most automatic thing that came to me.

I denied.

"Oh come on! I want you to experience this outside movies!" He tried convincing me but I wasn't giving in so easily.

"But I love movies. Why would I ever want to experience it out of the thing I love?" I whined. Yep, your friendly neighbourhood Whiney was back.

"Because what they show in the movies is totally unreal." He reasoned. I don't believe that.

"I don't believe you." I said crossing my arms over my chest like the stubborn girl I am.

"I'll prove it to you." He said with his eyebrows raised.

"As if you can." I snorted.

"Trust me I can."

"I don't trust you."

"But you will after I prove you this."

"Prove it then." I challenged him. He smirked, and not just an ordinary smirk, the kind of smirk which shows you that you've lost.

And this is how he tricked the dumb me into going to the club with him.

Also, I got my answer.

It's exactly like the movies. Liar.

Stuffed with people, the smell of alcohol almost led me to puke and of course there's the typical loud music. Did I forget to mention that people were lying at random places, probably passed out. A few people even decided to do HIGH LEVEL PDA right beside the entrance. And I was pretty sure that this club was not certified because of the guard who's partially drunk outside. Wasn't he supposed to check our ID's or something?

Also, we got to know that his 'friends' weren't able to make it today. So, it was only the two of us. Oh, it's just my damn luck. Stuck with the most annoying person in a place unknown to my brain.

There was barely any space left for an exercise known as walking. We had to squeeze through a number of human bodies which were drowned in alcohol. I held Asher's hand tightly as we made our way through the crowd, the fear of losing him here residing in my heart.

By the time we reached to the slightly less crowded section, my hand was interlocked with a stranger guy who looked at me weirdly.

I had lost Asher.

Fuck.

I immediately let go of his hands and muttered a quick apology. I didn't know what to do now that I've got no clue about how this place works. Looking for Asher in this mess would mean finding fur on a rattlesnake.

But at the same time I was sure that Asher won't leave me and go. He can't be that cruel. Coming to a conclusion, I decided to check this place out while trying to find Asher in this human zoo.

After a few agonising moments, I couldn't keep a track about my surroundings. People kept on shoving me aside and like the shy person I am, I didn't say a thing. Fine, I'm not exactly a shy person, but I don't do well with crowds, drunk people and crowds of drunk people.

A whiff of an amazing aroma diverted my attention. I knew that smell very well and I loved it. Change that, I craved it. My stomach growled at the scent of food. It basically demanded food right now. It's the best thing since my playlist.

Chocolate.

I followed the smell like a hunter following his prey. And this time I was the one who shoved people aside to follow the delicious smell. Not purposely, of course. I had to do this for my inner monster. I cannot stop it from taking over my senses. But soon enough though, the tempting aroma was gone, replaced by the stench of alcohol again.

But after walking around for sometime and following the direction I think the smell was coming from earlier, I finally found it.

I'd like to thank my nose and my navigation skills for this discovery.

And then I realised something important.

That it wasn't chocolate exactly.

It was chocolate cupcakes.

That'd work for me too. At least it contains the substance known as chocolate.

There were about five to six of them. They were kinda gigantic. The perfect amount to fill your stomach and your satisfaction. Okay, maybe not your satisfaction but stomach at least.

Not bothering to check to whom it belonged to or wether it was for someone special, I stuffed it in my mouth like a hog with a few crumbs falling here and there. Well, if it did belong to someone I'd just pay them the money. People were too busy to even notice a pig like eater in the club.

At the first bite, I noticed that the flavour was something like I've never tasted before. It was just so delicious and unique. I got this wonderful feeling within me which felt like my mind and body had been taken to another place. It was a little unusual. Nevertheless, I continued eating it.

After cleaning the plate with my fingers which would have taken me about five minutes, I felt warm and cozy like I'm in my fluffy blanket in my room, and I felt like I'm one giant vibrating being. I felt that I was shaking, literally. The music sounded more clear than before and all of a sudden I felt excited to be here.

Just as I was getting used to this unusual feeling, a fat man with a tiny shirt which showed his small belly button came towards the table on which the cupcakes were resting a few minutes ago.

"Where are those damn spiked brownies?" He spoke in a gruff voice and looked around until his eyes landed on me.

Oh. So this was the owner of those delicious brownies.

"Hello!" I chirped excitedly.

"Whatever." He muttered and left. I pouted. Why didn't he reply to my hello? So mean.

I looked around me, my eyes searching for a person I could talk to. I spotted a lady of about my age standing alone in a corner and skipped towards her. People did not shove me this time.

Yay for that!

"Hello!" I spoke excitedly again.

"Do I know you?" She said in a dull tone. Her voice was seductive yet beautiful. She was wearing a top similar to a sports bra and a mini skirt.

"Do you know me?" I repeated mimicking her voice. I couldn't seem to make my voice sound seductive though.

"Definitely drunk." She muttered taking in my appearance.

"I'm not drunk. Drunk people are stinky." I scrunched my nose. She rolled her eyes but didn't say anything.

"Today was a bad day. Very bad." I said.

She did not respond.

"My old crush asked me out." I pouted. No response again.

"And I ran away crying like a small baby. And then -oh wait! Shit!" I cursed, the familiar feeling going through me.

"What now?" She said.

"Where's the bathroom?" I squirmed.

"I don't know. Get lost." She said looking away.

"Bad girl." I muttered as I left in search for the rest room.

I didn't know why I was feeling like a hyper kid, but if I did then I wouldn't have taken a few shots before finally finding the washroom.

After doing my work in there, I decided to talk with a few more people. I didn't want to be a loner loser.

Just then I spotted a familiar head. Very familiar. His back was turned towards me and he was looking here and there. Oh, it was a confused familiar head!

I stumbled towards him and placed my hand on his shoulder. He quickly turned around and looked a little relieved when he saw me.

"Asher! What a coincidence! We're in the same place at the same time!" I yelled over the music I wasn't able to identify. The I hugged him tightly, basically squeezed the life out of him. He was so hard. Like a wall. Or a pole.

Or a large piece of cardboard.

"You're drunk." He stated after analysing me for sometime. Why does everyone say that?

"I'm not." I protested.

"You are."

"Not."

He sighed, giving up.

"Let's get you home," he muttered, taking my hand in his.

"But I wanna stay here!" I yelled, trying to get my arm out of his.

"No you can't!" He yelled pulling me towards him.

"But why?" I gave up trying to get away from him. He was a soldier. Super strong. Nice muscles too. I felt like running my fingers on them.

"Because I said so." He declared. I moved a little closer and felt those muscles on his chest beneath my fingers.

"J-J-Jess?" Asher stammered slowly looking at me. I moved a little more closer until my nose was joined with his nose. A few centimetres is what kept our lips apart. Why was I doing this? I dunno. It just felt so exciting. Everything was so exciting.

Even global warming seemed to be exciting.

"Jess..." He whispered making no attempts to move away. His voice sounded so good...

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands pushing me. The push not only took me by shock, but Asher too.

The next thing I know is that Asher was falling upon me.

"Sorry!" A girl yelled from a distance. Probably the one who pushed him.

I landed with a thud. No serious injuries though. And he landed right on me. His palms rested on the either side of me. The ground was kinda wettish due to alcohol spilled over there, but I didn't mind it much. Our breaths fanned each other's faces which felt unusual, but good in a way.

Asher had everything which would make any girl be head over heels for him in a second. Looks, body and attitude. Perfect bad boy. Not me, of course. Well, at least not the sober me. Drunk me, I don't know.

But I couldn't help but admire his fair skin and light blue eyes, the sprinkling of a few freckles across his nose and his light blonde hair looked unusually attractive at this distance. But lying this close to him, I noticed how muscular his shoulders actually were and how lush his lips looked. I let my gaze slip lower (stupid alcohol), to the rest of his body which I had seen many times, but seemed so utterly different today.

What was I doing? Asher was Cass's boyfriend. I can't do this. No way I should've thought about him like that.

But these surprisingly weren't the thoughts running through my mind at that time.

"Wow, when did you get these?" I teased, reaching out to run my hand along his muscled arms. But he caught my hand just before I could touch them, startling me. I pouted.

When I looked into his eyes again, his expression was intense, almost threatening.

For a moment, I thought he was angry, but before I could ponder it further, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth in a hungry kiss. I responded immediately, surprising myself. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could've imagined.

If I wasn't drunk, then I wouldn't have done this. The sober me would never betray Cass like that.

But the drunk me apparently had other plans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985 302 26
She looks...there are no words. Her clothe-less body lays stiff on a metal slab, and her head moving back and forth. I could stare at this all day, b...
13K 163 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
278K 6.5K 41
Sample only **You can find this book on hinovel** ***************** Everything was a mistake coming to spent my break with my aunt who works at his h...
18.1K 370 9
When Claire gets forced into a fake relationship for business with a douchebag she just met, her heart shatters into pieces that can never be put tog...