iGHOST YOU (You Series #1) |...

By yabookempress

Highest Ranking: #1 in ghost (December 2022) #1 in paranormal (December 2022) # 1 in High School (December... More

iGHOST YOU
Chapter 1
Chapter 2-iGhostly crush
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17- iGhost my bracelet
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue-KenLex all the way
New cover Alert
iLove you

Chapter 16- iGhostly Rock!

2.8K 163 19
By yabookempress

Dedicated to XoHeartBreakerMessXO

Why was Monday far from Friday but Friday so close to Monday?

Monday came so fast and I just wished the weekend never stopped so I could stay in bed forever.

I made it to school on time today, I had tried managing my time and making it to school as early as possible.

Getting into the hallway, my eyes wandered around, searching for Kim and Emma but they were out of sight. I kept my head down as I walked to my locker, opened it and got out the books I needed. I closed my locker and just like always, Emma and Kim were standing there, smiling at me.

They both have a great smile, Kim seemed to be the beauty queen type with her red hair while Emma was the poised type.

"Heyyy..." Emma and Kim said in unison.

"Hi" I smiled as I adjust the strap of my backpack on my shoulder.

"You look amazing" Kim said.

"Thanks to you both" I replied and tuck my hair behind my hear. My bracelet made a sound and caught their attention.

"Wow...let me see that" Emma said and took my hand "this is beautiful"

"Thanks" i gave a broad smile

"I don't recall you getting anything like that on Saturday. Did you just get it?" Emma asked.

"Yeah" I replied "it's sort of a gift"

"A gift? From who? Is it from a boy?" Kim asked eager to know about the bracelet. If my answer was a boy, they would definitely want to know who the boy was. I wasn't ready to let them know about Kent just yet.

"Not really...." I gently rubbed my forehead with my thumb thinking of what to say "it's from a friend"

"A friend? What friend?" Kim asked again

"Just a friend" I shrugged.

"You have a friend we don't know about, that is so heartbreaking" Emma raised her brow at me.

I laughed "Not at all guys, you two are my only friends. You know that. The story of the bracelet is so complicated and you wouldn't understand. I'll tell you when the time is right?"

"What do you mean by that? I want you to make us understand now" Kim insisted

"Well..." I tried to come up with an excuse but my wandering eyes caught Bryce's in the middle and of the hallway and he began to walk towards our direction.

Could he be coming over here? I thought to myself. I hurriedly looked away and turned to my friends.
"Can we leave now? We talk about it later"

"Hell no! You have say it now?" Kim Insisted while hold me by the shoulder. I tried walk away but my friends weren't letting go, it was as if they were just doing it to me on purpose. Before could come up with what to say or do, Bryce was already standing in front of us three.

"Hey Alex" Bryce said, his lips curved into a smirked and it even looks better than the last time I saw him.

"Hi" I waved at him and gently tucked my hair behind my ear.

He turned to Emma and Kim. "Hi girls"

"Hello...." Emma and Kim replied and looked at each other in bewilderment. It was like they were seeing the impossible.

He turned to me gain "So...wasup?"

"I'm...good. Very good" I said nervously. What was wrong with me? I needed to be calm but I just couldn't be. There was something about Bryce that made me loose my sh*t whenever I saw him.

"You look awesome like always" He said and all I could do was just stare at his lovely blue eyes. There was something about those eyes those eyes too. His eyes were captivating and it would be so hard for any girl to resist them. He cleared his throat waiting for a response.

How rude of me

"Uhm...Thank you" I said with a blush plastered on my face. I think I made it obvious for him to see how happy I was to hear him say that because he had a huge smile on his face.

"I thought it wouldn't be nice if I don't say 'hi' to...." he moved his mouth close to my ears. For a moment I thought he was up to something, and I tried leaning back as he came closer. "...chill I'm not going to kiss you." He laughed. "...I was going to say 'wonder girl" he whispered.

I paused for a second before finally saying something "What?" I asked and giggled

Was he actually saying that to my ear? He didn't even care that we in the school hallway. I guessed that was why he whispered into my ears.

"You're funny" I said, hoping it came out right.

"Am i? Oh yeah....I think I am" he said and I laughed out loud this time, forgetting that people were there or that my friends were watching us both.

I heard Emma cleared her throat and I look at her. I totally got carried away by another boy who wasn't Kent for the first. Wasn't that odd? I was beginning to question myself and my feelings.

"I guess I'll see you around" he said.

"Sure"

"Alright, See you girls around" he gave a thumbs up and walked away. I smiled and slightly shook my head as I watched him walk away until I felt someone's hands on shoulder. I turned to see Kim tapping me continuously on the shoulder.

"Hey...we're still here" Kim said

"Hello" Emma snapped her fingers in my face.

"Hmmm...Let's go" I said

"Where?" Emma asked "Not until you tell us what just happened?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, though i knew what she meant.

"You were smiling like...."

"Like what?"

"You know what. You both practically flirted in front of us and you're acting like it's nothing" Emma said. I never knew saying hi to a boy meant flirting, Kent said the same thing.

"That wasn't flirting..." I defended.

"The new guy just spoke to you. Since when did you became friends with him? I thought you were the shy one amongst us three. You don't wanna talk to any boy who isn't Kent" Emma said and folded her arms in, waiting for me to screw up my answer.

"It was him who gave you the bracelet, Is he the new friend?" Kim asked.

"No! We're not friends, we only met at Sallis once and talked for few seconds. That was all"

"Really?" Kim asked with her brow raised.

"Yeahhhh...then he mentioned if I would like to hang out some day"

"Really?" Emma and Kim squeaked.

"What did you say?" Kim asked again, I was getting tired of the questions.

"I said yes"

"OMG!!!!" Emma mouthed. I knew she wanted to scream but she couldn't because we were in the middle of the school hallway.

"So you have a date with him?" Kim asked and my head was just scream Kim...stop!

"Not really...but we could"

"Do you like him?" Kim asked

Uggghhhhh!!!

"What? No...not like I hate him but I don't like him in the way you think" maybe I liked him a little bit or a little bit more.

"But he's cute" Kim said.

"Yeah...but you shouldn't get too much excited about that Kim. He seems like a flirt to me, girls are always all over him. Haven't you seen the way the girls in school hover over him?" Emma said and my mouth formed into a silent O. I never thought someone like him could be like that. He was cute but did it mean all cute boys were bad boys?

"I haven't noticed" I said and that was the truth

"I heard he's always been like that, he played around with girls heart at his old school. He was the school bad boy, he caused a lot of trouble wherever he went" Emma added

"That's true" Kim supported

"Be careful, take things slowly" Emma said

"There is nothing to take slowly 'cos I don't have the intention of going beyond the friend zone. Besides, we're not really friends" I said as I kept wondering if what they were really saying about Bryce was true "i'm not into him"

"It always seems like that in the beginning and you just find out you're in love already" Emma said.

"Emma...." I laughed

"I'm just trying to safe your heart from another heartbreak..."

Just then, the bell rang for the first period and I knew it was time to forget about the discussion. I was finally going to escape explaining the imaginary friend that got me the bracelet.

"Can we go to class now?"

"This isn't over" Emma said and I just couldn't help but laugh again. I was just happy they always had my back. Maybe it was time I told them about Kent......

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 190 39
Heartless:- displaying a complete lack of feeling or consideration. Her choice didn't matter as she got in an accident by the act of the so-called J...
138K 4.2K 34
One girl. One boy. One Christmas. ~~~~~ "This is so good!" - @Rubyredprimrose "I'm gonna miss reading this book. ❤" - @Theodorables "Omg I love it so...
185K 9.2K 39
Sugar McKenzie and August Wakefield couldn't be more different - Sugar, a meticulous, caring, but lonely paramedic and August, a charming former real...
29K 1.4K 38
Best friends to lovers #1 unrequited love •Completed• Stella Wood's life has been anything but easy. She's been subjected to constant bullying becaus...