The Mafia Boss's Baby Boy (Di...

Oleh Ponya10

Going to his main mistress's house after not hearing from her in almost a year after their last... "get toget... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1.0
2.0
3.0
4.0
5.0
7.0
8.0
9.0
10.0
11.0
12.0
13.0
14.0

6.0

8.1K 268 25
Oleh Ponya10

|Remember to vote and comment I would love to read your thoughts|

This chapter is not edited... sorry but not really :)

It's been a week since Jason's visit here and I'm still waiting for that bastard to give me the results. How long does it take to analyze mucus? All this waiting is getting me anxious and I haven't been able to focus on anything other than Emilio.

Heaving a sigh, I rub my temples trying to get rid of the pounding in my head.

Looking at the multiple stacks of papers on my desk, I crack my neck and grab one of the manila folders to get started on. Folder after folder I work through the files and documents putting them into three piles. One pile for trash, one to look over again, and the last one are for the complete folders. I'm glad to say the the complete and trash folders are higher than the ones I haven't looked through on my desk.

Leaning when my phone buzzes, I grab my phone and open the message from Micheal. 

Micheal: Boss we got another threat from Vasiliev

Mateo: Then bring it up why the fuck are you texting me

Tossing my phone on the desk I growl in frustration. That Vasiliev continuously sends meaningless threats through mail. The man is all talk but he's not a the boss of the Russian Mafia for nothing so it's important to read his "threats" before determining if it's harmless or not. And I partially like reading them because they're amusing to read but right now is not the time to look at petty warnings I got work to do.

A knock on the door grabs my attention. Knowing it's Micheal I allow him entry. He walks in carrying box the size of a shoe box. Before he can speak I tell him to put the box on the floor next to my desk.

"But boss this is something I think you should look at right now." he says hurriedly.  Glaring at him I take a look at the box. Vasiliev never sends a box, and by the way Micheal is keeping his head turned away from it means it can't be anything good. 

"Give it here." I order while moving a stack of folders away from my desk that is soon replaced by the box. I nearly rear back at the strong smell of decaying flesh but I'm used to it already so it doesn't affect me as much. A frown forms on my face as I open the box which only allows the smell to get stronger. A smaller white box is placed inside but on top is a white rose and a single envelope. Taking the envelope out I open it and start to read.

Mateo! Long time since I've wrote to you hasn't it. A little birdie told me you have a little baby in your care. He's so cute I could just eat him up. But I'm sure my dogs would find him more appetizing. It's also come to my attention that you've been ignoring my demands. My last comment is your warning. 

Sincerely,
Abram Vasiliev 

До свидания Матео. Ваша империя скоро станет моей.

Growling in anger I throw the note to the side and open the box to see a decomposing rat. Standing while closing the box it takes everything in me to not flip my desk over as well as driving my fist into a wall. I close my eyes and take a deep breath but it does nothing to calm my raging thoughts. After a minute or so I open my eyes and spot Micheal standing cautiously at my side.

"I wan't you to strengthen the security around here and call Samuel, we have a rat." I ordered before grabbing the box, note, and flower and shoving it into his arms. "Burn it." I sneer and sit back down, leaning against the back of my chair I fume silently as I watch Micheal leave the room. 

That fucker has a lot of nerve targeting my family. Emilio has nothing to do with this and him mentioning MY kid just got him into a whole lot of shit. That bastard is dead when I get my hands on him! And it will be his empire he loses in the end. A knock sounds on the door and I growl in annoyance. 

"Come in!" I shout and a family dirty blonde haired head pops into view. 

"What do you want Ophelia?" I sigh while rubbing my temples. She timidly steps into the room with her head bowed and in her hands is a tray with a crystal cup and bottle holding a bronze colored beverage. "I heard you were upset Sir, so I though you could use some refreshments." she smiles while lifting her head and all the timidness falls away as she gives me a flirtatious smirk. I frown and study her carefully. Since the last time we fucked she has been becoming bolder and bolder every we see each other. I don't want her to think that she's special because I fucked her. She's not. Just like all the other women I mess around with.

Sighing I wave her further into the room. I might as well take the drink. I need one after Vasiliev's message. Ophelia circles the table standing in front of me before "accidentally" knocking over a folder on the desk. She bends down slowly, her ass now in my face before slowly standing straight again when she picked up the folder. She glances at me with a smirk, a strange glint in her eyes. If she thinks she's turning me on she's sadly mistaken. I roll my eyes when she turns her back towards me again, her ass again in my face. She pours the drink into the crystal cup before turning around and handing it to me. I take it then take a sip identifying the beverage as my Isabella's Islay. 
"Thank you. You may leave now." I nod towards the door dismissing the desperate woman. Her eyes dim slightly before she smiles slyly while stepping into my personal bubble, placing her hands on the arms of my chair. "Are you sure you want me to go? I was thinking we could have some fun." She suggest while biting her lip but it just looks like she's vacuuming her lip into her mouth. 

"Yes I'm sure. Leave." I say more sternly as I take another sip of my scotch. She's really starting to piss me off. I don't want you so just leave. Why is that so hard to understand. "But-"

"You heard my son. Leave you dirty skank!" my mother growls from the door with a squirming Emilio in her arms. I didn't even notice the door open. 

Ophelia immediately backs away from me and the flirty girl that was just trying to get into my pants turns back into the meek and timid. "Um-um I w-was just, um-"
"Save it and just leave before I shoot you." My mother warns before reaching behind her to pull her gun from her waistband. Ophelia doesn't skip a beat as she hightailed out my office while trying not to touch or get close enough to my mother as possible. My mom's eyes glare and watch Ophelia's scared form run out the room before snapping her head towards me.

"So this is what you're doing while you have all this paperwork on your desk. Drinking and having sluts entertain you huh. Why I ought to throw mis chanclas at you if I had them with me." she sneers as she walks further into the room after closing the door then places Emilio on the floor. Rolling my eyes I take another sip from my glass as I lean my head back. 
"Vasiliev knows about Emilio." I say and take another sip from my glass before downing the rest of the glass and placing it back on the desk. A tugging on my legs makes me look at the half naked infant holding onto my pants leg. He coos while looking up at me with wide black eyes while giving me grabby hands. Lifting him up I tuck him into the crook of my arm. I look down and just stare at his chubby face as his hands assault my face. I will never let that bastard put his hands on you Emilio. I swear it on my life and everything I have. Placing a kiss on his forehead I look at my mother who is visibly fuming.

"Tenemos un soplón?!" She yells. "That's what it seems like. But I'm handling that at the moment. Micheal should have already contacted Samuel already and when he gets here we can take the necessary precautions. We'll catch the rat and Emilio will be safe for now." I say the turn my attention back to Emilio who begins to whine. "I hope the snitch is a girl. I will take great pleasure in fucking that bitch up." my mom laughs with a sadist glint in her eyes. She begins to mumble in her mother tongue of all the different ways she can torture the traitor. I decide to ignore her and leave her in her own world.  

A little while later my phone starts vibrating. I reach over and grab it before accepting the call without checking the caller ID. 

"De'Lovanche here." I answer in annoyed voice. 

"Wow is that how you greet your best friend." Jason chuckles through the receiver. My eyes narrow and I straighten up in my seat. "Where the fuck have you been asshole." I snarl. "Up your ass that's where." He says with a laugh. "Don't fuck with me Jason. What were the results?" I ask calmly but on the inside I'm anxious for the answer.

"You can't even ask how my day was before demanding shit from me. I feel the love man. Anyways, congratulations! YOU ARE THE FATHER!" He screams and then silence. 

"Mateo you there? Don't you get my joke? You're supposed to growl and tell me to shut up." he questions worriedly. I don't respond and just stare at the sleeping baby in my arms. How he fell asleep with all the yelling is beyond me. 

"Mateo!" Snapping out of my daze and blink like 10 times before I respond. "Um yeah, thanks." I say before hanging up the phone and put it on the desk. I mean I had that gut feeling that he was mine. All the evidence was there but actually hearing it and having proof doesn't stop the breath from escaping my lungs.

"Who was that?" My mother questions. I seriously forgot she was in the room. I look up in her direction. Her arms are crossed and she's looking at me with curiosity and worry in her eyes.

"It was Jason. He said Emilio is mine." and I leave it at that. I watch as all the concern and curiosity leave her eyes as she deadpans in my direction. 

"Oh please Mateo, you and I both already knew that. Get over it and finish your work." She rolls her eyes before coming over to carefully take Emilio and leaves the room.

I look at the remaining piles of folders on the desk and snap out the shock completely as I grabbed a file. And as I worked I couldn't seem to get rid of the small grin on my lips as I went through folder after folder.

I'm gonna try and update next week on Friday but no promises.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

VICENZO Oleh Walnut

Cerita Pendek

1.5M 38.6K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
791 16 13
Can two heartless individuals ever fall in love Or will their Mafia Live's get the better of them "I'm not just one of your little sluts!!" ******** ...
18.9M 666K 53
After running away with her baby sister from her abusive father, Juliana bumps into the last person she would expect to help her. He was rough, dange...
103 10 12
I clenched my jaw and kept back the urge to punch her right now. "You can't force me into this!!!" I yelled while standing up. "I can tho, i have all...