The Werewolf In My English Cl...

By PainterOfTheStarsXx

Good morning everyone and welcome to english 101, I am happy to tell you we have a werewolf among us. Well do... More

The Werewolf In My English Class
Chapter two: The note
Chapter Three: Scars, stuffed animals and awkward feelings
Chapter four: Werewolves and other fun things
Chapter five: The King Who Loves His Queen
Chapter six: Mate's, mothers, kings and queens
Chapter seven: The Queen's Knight & Father
Chapter eight: The King And His Beloved
Chapter Nine: The Hidden Queen
Chapter ten: The Kidnapped Princess
Chapter Eleven: Love In Numbers
Chapter Twelve: The Werewolf Dates His Queen
Chapter Thirteen: The Queen Dates Her Werewolf
Chapter Fourteen: Conquering the Queen
Chapter fifteen: Mine
Chapter Sixteen: Hunting The Queen
Chapter Seventeen: The Connection Between Mates
Chapter Eighteen: When Two Werewolves Fight over a Mate...
Chapter Nineteen: When The Queen Fights Back...
Chapter 21: Epiloge { The End! }
The Mate at the Wedding

Chapter Twenty: When You Fight For Love, You Get Kicked In The Groin...

46.2K 1.4K 274
By PainterOfTheStarsXx

Kyle’s P.O.V.

I watched her walk away with Justin by her side, the slight limp told me her leg hurt. I tried to get up was caught of guard by my own pain and fell back down. Justin had liked Jenn, I knew that, but this much? I had never noticed it.

I felt sorry, for what I had done and for Jenn, she knew I had deliberately kept a secret from her, something concerning her, I had been foolish. I knew that. and I knew I had fully deserved the pain, but it mad eit so hard for me to go to her and tell her I still loved her, no matter how hard she – or her knight-  kicked me. I would take the beatings as long as I could be with her.

I heard a car pull up from the driveway.

“No!” I screamed. She couldn’t leave but no one moved, everyone was in shock of what had happened.

“Stop her you fools!” I screamed and tears stained my eyes, how could they let her get away? I took the pain and got up. I was to weak to change into my wolf form so I ran in my human form, I didn’t go fast and the car was already out of sight. They had taken Justin’s car, my grandparents’ was still there. I jumped in and started it. nothing happened it wouldn’t run anymore. I almost ripped the door of as I went to the front of the car and saw that someone had messed with it, all the small parts had been removed.

I ran to my grandparents wanting to ask them why.

“We did it.” Alexander said, he had gotten up as well and was still in obvious pain.

“You should really start looking for a new beta.” He told me with a painful expression.

“Why did you do it?” I asked furious.

“We didn’t want you to escape with her, but we didn’t know about the other car.” He said.

“What are you going to do now?” I asked him.

“Well think about it for a bit and then go look for her, my feelings for her haven’t disappeared though she looked a lot less attractive.” He said. I walked towards him and hit him square in the jaw.

“You mutt! If that is your mate you wouldn’t be talking like that, you don’t deserve to be with her.” I told him, not I screamed at him.

“What did you just call me?” He asked as he wiped the blood from the corners of his mouth.

“You heard me you mutt!” I yelled.

“You’re going to pay, you and that little bitch of yours.” He spat.

Alexander’s P.O.V.

If she wanted him… she could have him, in the end she would come to me anyway, all I had to do was wait, or kill this bastard first and tell her he chose not to go look for her.

I walked towards Kyle and he walked towards me, both of us to weak to change we fought like real –slightly stronger- men. When your men came towards us we told them to back off.

“I can take this mutt.” Kyle shouted.

“What did you say you dog?” I told him as I kicked him in the stomach.

Punches and hard kicks flew between us, some hard and effective, some loose missals flying through the air not hitting target. After about fifteen minutes we were both still up and panting. We had spared each other from the pain of another kick in the manhood and I was glad for that, this way it was a fair fight, as you might now we British have our pride, especially during a fight.

Kyle lunged at me with his fist high up in the air and he collided it with my stomach but in such a way I thought my stomach would come out of my mouth. I fell to the ground on the verge of blacking out. I would have to admit defeat, but that wasn’t in my nature. So I threw my morals aside and gestured for my pack to intervene. They immediately jumped towards us and so did Kyle’s pack as a reaction.

The wolves started fighting one another, not what I  had hoped, my pack couldn’t get past Kyle’s so Kyle was coming for me, safe and sound.

“When my Jennifer gets involved, I’m serious, and I am serious when I say this, I’ll give you a choice, one, you die right here right now or you go and I never see you again and if I do you’ll die at that moment.” He said to me with such a cold look and voice it scared me. I nodded, and he understood I mean I chose the second option.

I would leave… for now, but either she would come for me or I would come back, stronger than I was now.

An hour later

Kyle’s P.O.V.

The UK pack left, I had gained a few wounds and my pack was now working on tracking Jenn. But I had already found out she had left. I couldn’t smell her anymore. She was to far away for me to reach.

I ran into my grandparents house, grabbed the phone and called Justin on his cell. As soon as the familiar beep tone could be heard I heard justins ringtone play from the livingroom couch. He had left his phone here.

“Idiot!” I screamed into his answering machine, just because I felt like it.

“Kyle,” I turned around and to my surprise saw my father standing there.

“Dad…” I whispered.

“I heard what happened, when the pack came here because alexanders pack had been spotted I stepped on a plane. You kept secrets from her.” He said accusingly and I felt guilty. This was my fault, it was true I should have told her.

“I know...” I told him.

“Son… there is something you must know.” He told me and when I looked at him I was shocked by the pained expression on his face.

“What is it?” I asked him concerned, had something happened with Jenn? Was she dead?

“It’s about twelve years ago.” He said.

“Dad I don’t have time for this.” I told him and tried to walk past him.

“Son, “ He said and grabbed my arm, “ This is something you have to hear.” He told me in such a demanding tone I couldn’t resist.

“twelve years ago, Jenn was kidnapped, because she was your mate, they wanted money, they held her captive for days in an old warehouse where they ridiculed her and kept threatening her. Her father came to me for help, he had received pictures, on which Jenn had been obviously beaten, she always held the paper of a few days ago so we never knew if she was still alive by the time we received the pictures. I tried to track them down and when I managed to do so, her father went mad, he went there without me… as soon as I found out I went over there but I was two late, her father had been killed and they had cut open Jenn’s back, she was unconscious lying half on her fathers body with his head in her arms. I killed the men that held her captive and took her out of there.” He took a deep breath. “So it wasn’t your fault she never came over again, she was scared of everyone, couldn’t trust anyone anymore, and she was afraid to be looked at since the kidnappers had been forcing her to looked while they yelled at her, they stared at her for hours. The things that girl went through…” He didn’t finish the sentence but I could imagine what the words had been.

“But after you came back into her life, she started getting better, she talked to us, she became more lively, her mother said so as well. You brought the old her back, you gave her a family, love and something, someone to trust and you abused that.”  he said. “So if you go after her now, you must promise to never hurt her again, never lie to her, she is my little girl and I won’t have anyone hurt her, not even my own son.” He told me while he grabbed my collar and stared angrily into my eyes.

“So that’s why you said not to go see her? So she wouldn’t associate me with something bad? That she needed time?” I asked.

“Yes… but right now, you have to make a choice, you either go and never let her out of your sight again or you walk away.” He said.

“I’m going to get my fiancé back.” I told him as I got up.

“Fiance?!” My father suddenly called out happily.

“I bombed the question tonight and she said yes, how could I let her go after that?” I told him with a huge grin on my face as I thought about Jenn in the wedding dress she had imagined, walking down a forest path during fall. I slapped myself mentally. Not the time for fantasies. Time to live the fantasy.

“Did you come here by car?’ I asked my dad.

“Yes, why?”

“I’m taking it.” I told him,

“I’m going with you.” He said and got up. he limped towards the door while clutching his cane.

“Dad?” I started as I thought about it.

“Yes, the injury came from Jennifer’s kidnappers, the bastards shot my leg.” He said. I swallowed and walked to the car. We both jumped in and I followed the trail of Jenn’s scent which led me straight to the airport.

“Great, she’s to smart.” I told my dad, feeling desperate and joyfull at the same time, I loved the fact that she was smart, if she’d only not use it against me…

“Oh no she’s not, your old man has a few tricks up his sleeve.” He said with a grin. He stepped out of the car and walked into the airport. I followed him as he walked straight to the information desk told the woman behind it something, she shocked and she let her jaw drop as she saw me.

“My king.” She said softly and made a slight bow.

“Hello, my mate has taken off, I want to know where she went.” I told her. She nodded.

“Is she a werewolf?” She asked.

“No.”

“Was she traveling with one?” She asked.

“Yes, my beta.” She gasped and looked up.

“No they didn’t elope.” I told her and she quickly shut her mouth.

“Haircolor?” She asked.

“Red, blue eyes, about 5, 5 tall the werewolf with her is about 6, 2 brown hair and brown eyes. He paid for the ticket about an hour and a half ago I’d guess.” I told her to do it quicker.

“I remember her! She was clutching onto that guy as if her life depended on it.” She said. my dad and I looked at each other for a second.

“That’s Jenn.” We said in unison.

“They went to salt lake city.” The girl said as she typed some things into her computer.

“We-“ She cut me off.

“Here are two tickets for the next flight, it leaves in 15 minutes, run!” She said. I picked up my dad and ran through the terminal with him earning hard laughs from my father and the people around us.

I didn’t care though, I was only one flight away from my beloved.

We boarded the plain  and after about an hour and a half we were in salt lake city. We rented a car she followed her scent I could smell clearly again.

After driving for about an hour we were far out of the city in the middle of nowhere where a small inn was located for some odd reason. This was where Jenn was, a strange place at a strange locations, something she could thoroughly enjoy. I stepped out of the car and walked towards the door reculantly.

Jenn’s P.O.V.

After we had arrived in salt lake city Justin and I went to rent a car,  simple one.

“Do you think he’ll come?” I asked Justin.

“Who is ‘he’?” He asked.

“Kyle.” I told him.

“I thought you would choose him.” He smiled.

“Well, I’ve known him forever he did everything to be with me, he proved more then once that he loved me and he asked me to marry him, if he didn’t really love me he wouldn’t have done that and he wouldn’t have waited for me for 12 years… right?” he asked.

“That’s Kyle, but what do you think?” Justin asked me.

“I think that I want him to come… I want didn’t say yes for no reason you know.” I said and blushed.

“I’m one 100% sure he is already on his way.” He smiled down at me. I smiled back.

“I hope so.” I told him softly as we got into the car and drove off.

“Where to?” He asked.

“Just drive.” I told him and so he did. We drove out of town until we found a place we liked and stopped at a small inn in the middle of nowhere. We rented a room with two separate beds and watched a movie together.

“Jenn.” He said, interrupting Tangled.

“Yes?” I asked and laughed as they were dancing around the snugly duckling(in the movie that is).

“Don’t get to excited, but he’s on his way…” Justin said.

I turned towards him with happy eyes.

“Yes, you might want to open a window, oh and comb your hair a bit while hanging out.” He said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Pretend you’re a cat, mark this place with your scent.” He said and I laughed.

“I thought you dogs, couldn’t stand cats.” I smiled.

“Hey I’m not a dog, I’m a might mythical creature.” He said with a fake arrogant tone. “ But we don’t like cats, they scratch us for no reason, so mean!”He said faking being offended. I grabbed a hair brush from the hotelbathroom and walked towards the window. I sat down on the windowsill and started combing my hair. I felt like rapunzel.

“If you wear an old fashioned dress you’re a mix of a medieval queen, Juliet and rapunzel.” Justin said smiling. I hugged him.

“Thank you.”

“For what?” He asked.

“Everything.” I smiled at him. he hugged me back.

“You’re welcome sis.”

“Great bro.” I laughed and so did he.

“He should be here in about 45 minutes.” Justin said.

“He left not long after us then.” I said.

“No but how could he not run after a mate like you?” He said, “Even I would run after you and you’re not even my mate, sisters are just as important.” He laughed and so did I. we continued watching the movie but my mind lingered on my king coming towards me.

“Wouldn’t it be awesome if he came in a white car?” Justin laughed and so did I.

“How long?” I asked.

“20 minutes.” He said. I got up and started pacing around.

“What if he came here to say he never wants to see me again?” I asked.

“He won’t do that.” Justin said.

“He was also sure you wouldn’t kick him in the balls and we know how that turned out!” I told him.

Justin got up and grabbed my shoulders. He forced me to look at him.

“Jennifer, he loves you, he has for many years, since the day he met you, one stupid kick is nothing. He loves you more then anything, he also loved you when you ignored him.” He told me. “So breathe, you don’t want him to see a bright red crying girl when he comes, now do you?” He asked.

“No indeed!.” I shouted and ran to the bathroom where I washed my face so it would look better.

“Good girl.” Justin said as he leaned against the dooropening.

“Shut up.” I told him and he laughed. I ran towards him and he ran into the room. I grabbed a pillow and started hitting him, he fought back with his own pillow which he grabbed of the bed. We both fought with the pillows until they broke and feathers flew all around us. And of course, at the moment I was completely covered with feathers, a car pulled up.

“Oh god, please tell me that isn’t him.” Justin said.

“It isn’t, let’s go downstairs to apologize for the pillows and pay for them.” Justin said as he looked around the room. We walked downstairs and the innkeeper – a woman in her late fifties-  looked at us amused.

“Pillowfight?” She asked and we both nodded.

“6Bucks a pillow.” She smiled. Justin took out a twenty and handed it to her.

“Keep the change.” He said. I turned back to the stairs but the door opened and in the dooropening stood, Kyle.

I gasped. Then turned to Justin and glared, he would pay for this.

Kyle looked at me and didn’t seem to notice the feathers, instead he ran towards me and embraced me tightly.

“I love you, you can kick me in the balls as often as you want but please don’t leave.” He said. his tall figure seemed to enclose me completely.

“How can I leave without showing you the green skirt.” I whispered in his ear. He held my arms and leaned back to look into my eyes. When he saw me smile he nearly burst into tears.

“Thank god.” He said.

“Oh and technically I didn’t kick you.” I told him and we both laughed. After a while he regained his senses and looked at me, really looked at me.

“What’s with the feathers?” He asked.

“PILLOW FIGHT! Boojah!” Justin yelled, “And sis, you have some explaining to do, what green skirt?” He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

“Sis?” Kyle asked.

“Yes I named her my sister, so.” He said. that was when I noticed that Dad was standing in the doorway.

“Dad!” I yelled at him and I engulfed him in a hug making him drop his cane. He put his arms around me.

“Hey little one.” He smiled.

“Hey what do you think you’re doing with my fiancé.”Kyle said as he came towards us. I let go of dad and turned around.

“Nothing special future hubby.” I said and Kyle took a step closer, he put on arm in the small of my back the other on my left check and he kissed me tenderly. After a bit I put my hands in his hair and he groaned as he deepened the kiss. He picked me up and I put my legs around his waist making him moan slightly. I blushed but kept kissing him.

“I feel like I stepped into a fairytale in the final scene.” The inkeepster said. after which we broke our kiss and all laughed.

She had summed up exactly what it was, my own personal fairy tale…

Would we live happily ever after? I sure hoped so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 12.9K 52
Is it possible for love at first sight to exist? Could it be that it's actually that easy? Is it possible for werewolves to find their mates in the s...
1.9M 82.6K 55
Scars... Some are worn on the outside and read like a book, others are hidden on the inside, unseen but shape every fabric of our being. Alpha Chris...
4M 93.6K 39
He slammed me against the brick wall,making a short gasp escape my mouth. "Your mine...and only mine." He growled in a low,feisty tone...
See you again By Charlie

Mystery / Thriller

874 132 30
"I'm so done with lies!" said Charlie. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you!" I replied. "I want to know the truth!" she said. "I'm a werewolf!" I...