white wedding

By jinxx62613

What happens when you find out your husband is the great grandson of Chucky and tiffany ray? More

bride and groom ,house pics
white wedding
come little children - erutan
Brick by Boring brick - Paramore
sweetest perfection- depeche mode
call me- blonde
into you- Paramore
secret- the pieces
confrontation- jekyll and hyde
Alive - jekyll and hyde
dinosaur by kesha
crazy - kidneythieves
Mz Hyde- Halestorm
a thousand years- christina perri
if you could only see - tonic
living dead girl- rob zombie
treat yourself better- grames revell
Do not disturb- Halestorm
Bad romance ~ Lady Gaga
Wings of a butterfly- H.I.M
author's note
deranged- Stacee Lawson
Q and A
right here in my arms- H.I.M
dangerous game- Jekyll and hyde
lost without love- 69 eyes
join me in death- him
lovesong- the cure
damage- fit for rivals
zombie- cranberries
all I want- within temptation
2 lovers+aging process= chaos

arms - christina perri

111 3 0
By jinxx62613

I closed my eyes as the car gently traveled to a dark maroon colored house. I stirred as I felt Charles lift my body up to carry me inside the house.
Charles effortlessly walked into the house after unlocking the door, once he put me down, he kissed my cheek locking the door before leading me on a tour throughout the house.

" Violet, this is our house now my beloved wife, I have to tell you that i would go after other women impatiently but I've finally got you here with me. Now you get to be mine. So are you tired? " He asked
I groaned glaring at him before walking past him to go shower.

After I finished I got dressed in a long sleeve silk nightdress, I walked into the bedroom seeing my new husband typing away on a laptop and writing on a paper.
I smirked walking to him gently pressing my lips again his neck as my fingers ran though his pale blonde hair.
" Violet, I know your trying to find a weakness to me, as tempting as you appear, nice try but I am not an idiot little innocent one, plus your pure so your a bit hesitant or inexperienced in your actions to mess with me." He said as I stepped back biting my lip.
" I just thought I would be able to mess with you" I said.

Charles chuckled standing up he removed his black coat then his vest putting the coat on a hanger and his vest in the hamper.
" Well kitten, I was doing some work for tomorrow, that way we can learn more about one another. I do most of my work at home, I'm a franchise owner so I get to finish whenever I want. You don't really have to do anything" he said as he gently kissed me.
"A are you sure?" I asked him as my heart pounded rapidly as blood rushed to my face.
" Yes my beloved wife" he said stepping back.
I nodded hesitantly looking at him as he went to fix some last minute details to his work before turning off the lights as I went to bed.
~~~~The next few days passed quickly turning into weeks then a month~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 57 37
Chucky Fanfic (I'm gonna regret this later)
33.2K 847 16
:) ( UNEDITED ) Hi! Enjoy!
12.4K 453 36
STARTED APRIL 16TH 2022 COMPLETED JUNE 14TH 2022 Maya Williams a 15 year old girl got a good guy doll when she was 10, unbeknownst to her and her fam...
2.9K 204 25
Tiffany Jones is an only child, so she thinks. But her life changes when she meets two strangers, who turn out to be her siblings. How will she react?