Your Mistake, My Revenge

By Jayleighsmommy

Formerly known as Cheating Mate Gets Rejected. I will be using swear words in this book...if it offends you p... More

Cheating mate gets rejected
Character list
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Options for Mate
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Who is the baby's father??
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Filler Chapter....
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Sorry...
A/N

Chapter 24

23.7K 514 38
By Jayleighsmommy

Aaryana's POV

I jumped right in front of Kip. I was ready to kill him and so was my wolf. Until she looked in his eyes and said, 'Mate?' but it came out more like a question.

'What do you mean mate? We already have a mate and his name is Brentin.' I told her.

'I don't know. I feel the same pull to him as I do with Brentin.' She said.

'I'll ask Quan when he and Lottie get here. Marty just told me that he called them to get dad.' I told her while I stood protectively in front of my father still snarling at Kip.

*Aary, Lottie and I are coming up behind you to get your dad.* Quan mind linked me.

*Alright. Hey Quan, I got a question.* I told him.

*Ask quickly.* He said.

*My wolf is recognizing Kip as her mate, do you know why? Or do you know how that is possible?* I asked.

*I would have to say it's because Kip is Brentin's twin brother. Since Julie died, the mate pull is going to be stronger to you. It's going to be like you have two mates. Now, we got to get your father back to the pack hospital so we can work on him.* Quan said while helping Lottie put my dad on a reconstructed gurney, and then heading back to the hospital so they could work on him.

I shifted back, as did Brentin, Antoine, Kip and the she-wolf that is Antoine's mate. "Call off this attack or you will be killed." I told him in a serious yet angry tone. "Then I want you to explain why you are attacking and why the fuck you attacked my dad." I sneered.

"Call off this attack? No, I don't think I will, mate. But, I will tell you why I attacked. First, why did I attack this pack? That's simple. I attacked this pack because my biological parents kept Brentin but not me. I mean, why was he so fucking special? Why couldn't they keep both of us? So, yeah, I wanted revenge on them and I wanted to take my rightful place as the alpha to this pack. Why did I attack your father? Well, he took over the alpha role of this pack. So if I killed him, I would be getting two packs; his and Brentin's. Then, it was a surprise when my wolf called you my mate, because now I get three packs instead of two." He stated smugly.

"So, you won't call off this attack?" I asked.

"No, I won't call off this attack. It's already in motion and I want to claim what is rightfully mine." He answered.

"Ok." I said. Then I mind linked my pack. *I want you to kill everyone on Kip's side, besides Kip and the she-wolf who shifted back. She is Antoine's mate. Take Kip and lock him in the dungeon until I can think of something to do with him.*

*Yes, alpha.* My pack mind linked me. They then moved forward to attack. Marty had taken Kip by surprise and knocked him out so I had Antoine take him and lock him in the dungeon so that my pack could finish off his followers. The girl was then escorted to me by Tommy.

"She said her name is Ryah. She is Antoine's mate. Now, since the rest of the packs are taking care of Kip's pack, I think you need to go see your dad. You also need to let the people out of the safe house." Tommy said.

"Thank you Tommy. It's a pleasure to meet you Ryah. Follow me and I will take you to Antoine." I said. She tried to hide the jealousy and anger in her eyes and I couldn't help but to laugh at her.

"What the hell is so funny?" She demanded.

"You are. You're jealous and angry, yet trying to hide it. Don't worry, he's my brother." I said just as we reached the house. Antoine was coming out of the dungeon. "Hey Ant, Ryah was looking for you. I got to go let the others out of the safe house. Could you two go sit with dad while I do that?"

"Sure, do you want to go Ryah?" Antoine asked hesitantly. She nodded her head and they walked off hand in hand, while I went to let everyone out of the safe house.

Brentin's POV

I watched as Antoine took my brother and locked him up. I then watched as Aaryana walked back to the pack house. The whole time I was wondering, how the hell is Kip Aaryana's mate when I am? I know she had to be thinking the same thing. Yet, she still told Kip that if he didn't call off the attack that he would die. I'll ask her when we get back to the house; right now we are making sure that there are no more men from Kip's pack around. I know that at least 5 of them got away but the rest are lying on the ground dead or dying.

Aaryana's Beta came up to me; I think his name is Marty? I don't know. "I was just informed that Aaryana has let everyone out of the safe house and she is now at the hospital with her dad." He said.

"Alright, thank you." I said. "How is her father doing?"

"The doctors are doing everything they can, but his carotid artery was severed. It's not looking good. He lost too much blood and his wolf is too weak to heal him. But, I just wanted to let you know because I have a feeling that if he dies, then she will kill Kip. She's going to need someone to try to calm her down." He said.

"I am going to the hospital. You are in charge here." I told him and ran off towards the hospital. Once I got there, I seen Aaryana, Antoine, Lydia and Eden, along with the triplets and the woman Aaryana walked back to the pack house, standing outside a door. "Any news?"

Aaryana shook her head. "They said that death is inevitable. They can't do anything with his carotid artery because it is completely shredded." She said breaking down. I hurriedly ran over to grab her and comfort her. "Just to let you know, once he dies, your twin brother dies right with him."

I looked down at her and seen the determination in her eyes. I nodded; I knew that I couldn't say anything to change her mind. So I just held her and let her cry in my arms, until the doctors came out.

Lottie's POV

We had tried everything to save Alpha Allen. But, there's not much you can do when his carotid artery is completely shredded. I went out of the room just in time to see Brentin holding Aaryana. Antoine was standing there with a pretty girl; they were holding Aaryana's boys while Lydia was holding Angelica. They all looked up as soon as they heard the door open; this is the one part of my job that I don't like.

"What's the news doctor?" Brentin asked. I looked him in the eye and then mind linked him.

*You may want to sit her down. It's not good.* I then waited until he sat Aaryana down and proceeded to tell them everything. "Since his carotid artery was shredded, we couldn't do anything. But, he did tell me to tell you all something. Antoine, he said there is a safe at the house that tells you what needs to be done and what goes to whom. Aaryana, you now have the alpha role over Brentin's pack and you are not to give it over to him until he proves himself worthy of the title again." I said.

"Does that mean that he is gone?" Antoine asked. I just nodded my head. I couldn't say anything because Aaryana was crying gut wrenching sobs. All of a sudden, it got eerily quiet.

"Doctor, you will have another body within a few days. First I want to torture him to let him see what Julie went through every day. But, he will be killed within a week." Aaryana told me. "Until then, I am going to take my children and go to bed. We will set up the funeral and everything later on today."

Everyone nodded and then she and Brentin left taking the triplets with them. Lydia stood up and followed them. Then the girl who was standing by Antoine spoke up. "You do know that Raea will attack. Raea is his Luna, she might have to wait days, weeks, months, or years, but she will attack to get revenge on her fallen 'mate' and pack members." She said.

"When she does, we will be ready." Antoine said. "Thank you doctor, we will be heading out as well."

I nodded and watched them walk away. All the while I was thinking this is going to be a very stressful week for Aaryana and Antoine. Suddenly the doors flew open and in walked Marty and Tommy carrying...Damian? What was he doing out there?

"Doctor, we just found him on the border of the territory. It seems he was out there fighting and someone clawed his chest open. He's still breathing but it's shallow." Marty said.

"Ok, take him into the room across the hall and I will be in there shortly to see what I can do to help him." I then walked back into the room that was holding Allen. "Quan, I need your help. It seems Damian, Brentin's father, was out there fighting and whoever he was fighting got the best of him." Then I ran across the hall to the other room, scrubbed my hands and got to work on Damian.

I looked at the claw marks on his skin and realized that they were already starting to heal up. He had an ugly bruise on the back of his head that should be gone in a few hours. Thank god his wolf is healing him! But then, he still has his mate here too. His wolf will try to fight for his mate. Whereas Alpha Allen's mate died years ago and he kept going until his kids were grown and old enough to find their mates as well as run a pack.

==============================================================================

Well, here's chapter 24...let me know what you think. Hope you like it.

Vote, Comment, Fan....ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 5.2K 27
Scarlett's first mate cheats what will happen when she meets her second? will she take the chance? Finished book 1 - A Second Chance Mate Finished bo...
206K 4.3K 16
Tia wakes up everyday wondering if she'll meet her mate. When she finds out her mate and the alpha of her pack doesn't want anything to do with her...
48.8K 1.1K 37
(Completed) *Needs to be edited* The Moon Goddess has a plan for everyone. Elena and Vincent's plans were to be mates, rulers and lovers. Vincent bei...
472K 13.5K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...