Sometimes things are more mag...

By kaatjedeee

When Agent Phil Coulson gets the order to bring a special team together, to protect people, and to work with... More

Sometimes things are more magical than you know ~ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\OC
prologue
pilot (2)
pilot (3)
pilot (4)
pilot (5)
pilot (6)
0-8-4 (7)
0-8-4 (8)
0-8-4 (9)
0-8-4 (10)
0-8-4 (11)
0-8-4 (12)
The Asset (13)
The Asset (14)
The Asset (15)
The Asset (16)
The Asset (17)
Eye spy (18)
Eye spy (19)
Eye spy (20)
Eye spy (21)
Eye spy (22)
The girl in the flower dress (23)
The girl in the flower dress (24)
The girl in the flower dress (25)
The girl in the flowerdress (26)
The girl in the flowerdress (27)
FZZT (28)
FZZT (29)
FZZT (30)
FZZT (31)
FZZT (32)
FZZT (33)
The Hub (34)
The Hub (35)
The Hub (36)
The Hub (37)
The well (38)
The Well (39)
The Well (40)
The Well (41)
Repairs ~ Note of the author
Repairs (42)
Repairs (43)
Repairs (44)
Repairs (45)
Repairs (46) [epilogue]
The story of Andromeda of Asguard ~ Intermezzo + author note
The Bridge (47)
The Bridge (48) (authors note)
SECOND AUTHOR NOTE
The Bridge (48)
The Bridge (49)
The Bridge (50)
The Bridge (51)
The Bridge (52)
The Magical Place (53)
The Magical Place (54)
Intermezzo
The Magical Place (55)
The Magical Place (56)
Intermezzo ~ Past, present, and future
The magical place (57)
Seeds (58)
Seeds (59)
Seeds (60)
Intermezzo ~ a special lecture
T.R.A.C.K.S (62)
Playlist
I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!!!
T.R.A.C.K.S (63)
T.R.A.C.K.S ~epilogue
T.A.H.I.T.I (64)
T.A.H.I.T.I (65)
Yes Men (66)
Yes Men (67)
Yes Men (68)
End of the beginning (69)
To my dear readers
Intermezzo ~ Welcome in the mansion of Mr. Dead himself. Enjoy your stay.
I REPRESENT...
End of the beginning (70)
End of the beginning (71)
End of the beginning (72)
Turn, turn, turn (73)
Turn, turn, turn (74)
Turn, turn, turn (75)
Turn, turn, turn (76)
Providence (77)
Providence & The only light in the darkness (78)
The only light in the darkness (79)
Nothing personal (80)
Nothing personal (81)
Nothing Personal (82)
Ragtag (83)
Ragtag (84)
Ragtag (85)
Beginning of the end (86)
Beginning of the end (87)
Beginning of the end (88)
Beginning of the end (89)
Beginning of the end (90)
Epilogue
A word of thank you
One shot: Why Nyla Sanchez isn't on the SHIELD Index
wow

pilot (1)

5.1K 114 15
By kaatjedeee

Hey guys! Yes, it's totally true: COULSON LIVES! And how. All right, this is how i'm going to do it. The story will be like the series, only with a character added to it. I don't own agents of Shield and his characters, only Nyla Sanchez. As you can see, i'm going to start here with the pilot. It's nobody's POV. I hope you all will enjoy it ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'The secret is out. For decades, your organisation stays in the shadows, hiding the truth. Now, we know, they are among us. Hero's... And monsters. The world is full of wonders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'
Fitzsimmons?'
The two scientists, the boy and the girl, looked at the man in the room, who was wearing a black suit, had dark hair, and dark eyes. He was definitely a SHIELD agent.
'Fitz.'
'Simmons,' the boy of the two said, pointing his finger in the direction of the girl.
'I am engineering, she's bio chem. Agent... Ward?'
Agent Ward didn't gave a answer.
'Coulson said I need my conversy decoded. I don't know if you worked with that model before, it's-'
Fitz grapped the thing out of Ward's hands, putted it down on the table, and  hit it with a hammer, again, and again, until it was damaged. Very damaged.
'Brand new,'  Ward rumbled, but nobody seemed to hear him.
'Can we perverse the idea-a-s chip?' Simmons asked to Fitz.
Fitz mumbled something, it was like chinese to Ward. He spoke a lot of languages, but not the language that this pair seemed to speak.
Ward wasn't  already in a good mood, because Fitz destroyed something of him, and when Simmons took a cotton swab to took some DNA, his mood became worser and worser.
'And,' she asked. 'Are you ready for our journey to mistery?'
'Like Christmas,' he answered.
The enigine of a car sounded, and a red car drove over the valve from the plane. It was Coulson, and he seemed not very happy.
'One of Coulson's old SHIELD collectables,' Fitz said. 'Slight throwed, Mulfifest GPS... He's mad for this crap.'
A co-worker walked to the car, but Coulson stopped him with a few words.
'Don't touch Lola.'
'He gives them even girls names,' Fitz said with a smile.

'Lola is not just a collectable, you know. People are confusting the words "new" and "improved."  This mobile command... We have our rotation back into the ninety's, but, then  we got a heli carrier.'
They walked through the rest of the plane, and Ward had to say it, it was impressive. The most modern things were on the plane, and he hadn't the bravery to ask someone how much the plane had costed. He dared a lot, but that... No. It had to be a lot of money.
'If you plan to unpack, can you make it quick? We will surve at five. And we might have a hit on one of the rising tide rounding points.'
A women came to them, and Agent Ward had to look twice, to be sure that there was nothing wrong with his view.
'Good,' Coulson answered. 'We're jus't catching up.'
She walked away, and Ward turned his face to Coulson.
'Is that... Who I think it is?'
'She is jus't the pilot,' Coulson answered.
'Melinda May... Is jus't the pilot,' Ward mumpered.
'Come'on sir,' he said. 'What game are you really playing?'
'What game i am playing, Ward?' Coulson asked. 'The game that i am playing right at the moment, is holding my self-control, because we will get something- excuse me, we will get someone on the plane, who isn't from this earth. Now, better strigh your gear.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello sweeties! I know it isn't much, but it's a beginning. I know there will be some mistake's in this chapter, because i had to do everything with the episode, because i couldn't find scripts or something... It's better that i do it in parts, and so... I hope you all like it.
love you all ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 937 40
On her tenth birthday, Amelia Vale finally discovered her interesting combination of abilities, which even today is completely changing her life. Di...
241K 6.5K 32
Two people with two very different missions cross paths. One, an assassin hell-bent on attaining revenge for the murders of the two people who meant...
383K 12.2K 17
Rosie likes to tell herself that being on the President's top 10 most dangerous individual's list is perfectly normal. She makes her living through p...
352K 11.8K 64
Within twenty-four hours, thirteen year old Thea Fossil's life has been turned upside down. She arrives home late one night to find her astrophysicis...