When Opposites Attact(boyxboy...

By Andy_Carlo31

Yes. Another one of those jock falls in love with a nerd story. Seventeen year old Derek Collins is a well kn... More

Chapter 1: Questioning
Chapter 2: Under the Trees
SORRY
I'VE BEEN TAGGED
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Part 1)
Chapter 9(Part 2)
Chapter 10
NEW COVER?
IM SORRY AGAIN
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13 (Part 1 )
Chapter 13(Part 2)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
im still alive
Chapter 22

Chapter 21

3.2K 101 47
By Andy_Carlo31

God I love drawing ^^

"Are you done munching on that toast I made you?"

"mmMMmhhhhffmmm"

"What?"

"French"

"Toast?"

"French toast "

"..."

~Time skipped~
After leaving the kitchen with cooking supplies splattered across the kitchen table, I dragged my some what heavy boyfriend to his room to change his sweats; he can't live in that black jacket forever...I think.
Laying his body on his bed, Liam undid his bed hiding his whole body under this batman sheets.

"You're going back to bed?"

"Yea"

"Why?! It's almost 7. Get up!"

"Mmmmmm never"

Liam snuggled his bed pillows tightly, shutting his eyes lightly as he started humming a lalabye to himself.

"Get up!"

"It's really early".

"Get up please"

"Meh. Wanna cuddle?
Liam raised both his arms in for a hug, pouting as his multi colored eyes sparked at me.

"We have to head to school come on, it's only Friday. And then we have the weekend all to our selves."

"..."

"I'll make more French toast"

"wHAT ARE WE DOING LAYING AROUND HERE, WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL. COME ON ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER LETS GO"

" Hey I do not look like Arnold Schwarzenegger!"

"What ever let's just gET IN THE CHOPPA*sloppy gun noises*"

"I'm going to burn your toast"

"Ah yes black like my soul"

~Time Skipped~

After arguing with my boyfriend about me not being a drop dead actor with the voice of a wrestler and a shrunk sized hamster ball, we changed into our clothes.
Laying around and skipping school isn't so much of a great idea. Maybe we'll roam around my house for a bit, let's see how my mom will react once she sees me and my boyfriend.

"Ready?"

"Nope, but you convinced me"

As soon as we were out the door, I felt my phone vibrate a million times, only to check it was my ex girl friend Clare. I looked down my phone to see the most hurtful and expected thing a homosexual person could receive.

Hey FAG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 111 22
Luke Collins has always had a thing for dark-haired boys with dark eyes. But the last seven days of summer have turned his world upside down. Instead...
34.9K 906 42
The son of the school old but famous QB jock and head cheerleader - Noah Blake. He eas supposed to be the next legacy of Winster High, the one winnin...
14M 512K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
7.6K 228 30
This story follows 3 storylines of teenagers at the same school. Theres three boys two in love with one, once one has to make the decision who will h...